Fair Is Fair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked up and down his shaft a few time, then parted my lips and let his cock into my mouth. Don must have pulled away from Nicole when I felt his hands on my ass, slowly pushing the butt plug in and out of my ass. Nicole moved under me and started playing with my cock about the same time.

"It's beautiful, isn't it," Robert whispered into my ear.

"Oh fuck, yessssss," I hissed back.

Robert grabbed my head and started working his cock into my mouth and throat. Nicole and Robert worked to pull my thong panties the rest of the way off. Nicole unlocked and removed my pink cage freeing my hardening cock. Nicole stroked my cock licking the tip with Don pulling out the plug and sliding his spit lubed cock into my ass. It was my turn to moan. Don took advantage of my lust and buried his cock into my ass. Gawd was I turned on. Spit roasted by two very handsome men while getting sucked by a my Vicky's Secret model wife.

We were all pretty fired up from all the teasing and edging all night. Except maybe Nicole, who had just had a massive orgasm. But, she is very multi orgasmic, so she could go all night. She decided now was the time to record this momentous night with a camera. She got up and watched my two male lovers fuck me fore and aft.

After fucking me for what seemed like an hour (probably 15 minutes) on my hands and knees, the guys decided I needed to be on my back. And, they switched ends. Luckily, Nicole grabbed Don and hurried him into the bathroom to clean his cock. Then my head was laid back over the end of the bed, and my legs were put up on Robert's shoulders.

Looking up I could see Don's cock and balls as he rubbed is clean cock all over my face. I kissed and licked his cock head as it started to enter my mouth. I started drooling again as he plunged his cock deep into my throat. Robert had my hands locked with his, so I had no way of stopping Don's assault on my mouth and throat. I'm not sure I wanted to stop him anyway. His cock felt so good in my mouth.

Robert had been watching my face fucking, finally deciding it was time to get into the act. Nicole focused the camera on hit cock as he lined it up with my wide open ass and pushed in deep in one stroke. I moaned around the cock in my throat as I was filled once again with cock.

Nicole started commenting on my situation. "Fuck that slutty bitch. She needs lots of cock. All she thinks about is getting fucked and eating cum."

I admit, at this point all I was thinking about was getting fucked and eating cum. My lips could feel all the ridges of Don's cock. I licked and sucked and was drooling all over my face. Robert's cock was stroking my prostrate with every thrust. My cock was hard as a rock as these guys used me as a fuck toy. I wouldn't last much longer, I don't think they would either.

Finally Don cried out "Oh fuck I'm going to cum". He pushed his cock in deep and shot a jet of cum strait into my throat. He pulled back and shot a jet onto my tongue. Then he pulled out and shot several jets right on my face.

The facial triggered my bisexual lust to the max. Without touching my cock, I shot jets of cum on my chin, bra, garter belt and Robert too. My body clenched with a massive climax that squeezed the gorgeous cock in my ass. Robert couldn't hold back and plunged his cock deep into my body. He grunted and unloaded a massive amount of sperm into my ass. If I were a woman, I would have been knocked up.

We were spent. Nicole put down the camera and kissed me. She licked the sperm from my face and kissed me again. We all rolled back on the bed and took a breath.

There was a knock on the door. Nicole went to see who it was. "It's the 4 guys from the dance floor. Who wants a gang fuck?"

12