Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was growing harder than she had ever felt with her talk of being with other men, with dark skin sexual beasts. And then came the knock upon the door.

It was loud and echoed throughout the house.

At that point realization hit him, as he looked up at her. Her smile was great and she leaned down and kissed him.

"Don't you want to watch? It is up to you, baby, I'm happy either way." she looked him in his eyes as she began stroking him again.

He looked over at the video camera and realized it was pointing at the bed, not at the chair where he and she were. Again he stared into her eyes, and he kissed her back hard, biting her lower lip.

His passion was unmistakable and his desire unfulfilled. She ventured to the front door and opened it after peeking out, two heavy voices could be heard from the other room, and it seems she had already explained to them the situation as they were expecting to be told to go.

Instead she told them to stay, and he could tell by their speech and lack of proper grammar that they were likely just a couple of inner city kids out having a good time. He unlocked the handcuffs, and tossed them under the bed.

He sat back and waited for what seemed like an eternity as she brought them inside, they pretty much ignored him as he sat there in boxers now, watching.

She turned on the camera, and they began removing their clothes.

They were out to have a good time alright, as they were about to taste the fruits of a classy white working woman.

That excited him almost as much as it did her.

They were now down to their shorts, as the larger man pulled his down revealing an enormous erection. He was thick all around and quite long. She kneeled down as the other removed her top, and she looked over at him before kissing the head of his cock.

The guy let out a soft moan, as her lover watched her take the enormous dark cock into her mouth, making love to it with her tongue. She was into it, rolling it around and slapping it against her face gently.

She seemed more into that blow job than any one he had ever given her, and he found himself absently stroking himself, watching as the one behind her unzipped her miniskirt, and pulled it down exposing her ass.

He began kissing it and slapped it at one point, and she smiled as she stroked and sucked the other. He slowly pulled down her panties now, and slid his finger inside of her, and commented to her. "Damn yer pink pussy fuckin wet." And he soon began licking it, and sticking a finger into her ass.

She moaned in between licking the other guy's cock, and he was now pulling on her head and slamming into her mouth. "Oh ya like ya ass played with," he said to her as he slid his tongue in and out of it, rubbing her clit. He pulled down his boxers, and moved up underneath her.

She began sucking him harder, and the guy grabbed some lubricant from the floor and smeared it all over his incredibly thin and long member. He propped her ass cheeks open while kissing on her nipples underneath her.

Her lover sat there watching, beating off now for the second time, as he saw his love slowly take a long black cock into her ass, while sucking on one, thought it was more like she was having one forced into her mouth.

She seemed in control, though, as she started bouncing up and down on his cock, sliding it all the way into her ass, and he could see it disappear, the stark contrast of the dark meat and her pale skin bringing him to a second orgasm as the guy began moaning about cumming inside of her.

He kind of went limp and laid there on the ground, with his cock still in her ass, she pulled the bigger man's dick out of her mouth and stroked it, jerking it off all over her mouth and tits, much to his delight, by this time her lover was now climaxing for the third time, seeing the load spray out over her chin and lips, and drip down her breasts. He could also see when she moved at times the thick fluid pouring out of her rear.

She slid off of them, and they got dressed and quickly left. She shut the door, still naked with only fishnet stockings on, and she walked over to him, and whispered into his ear.

"Now, I want you to fill my other hole."

She climbed onto the chair, and slid her swollen lips around his cock, and began bouncing up and down on it, whispering into his ear about how she loved the taste of their cocks, but nothing filled her like him. He began moaning and pulling on her hair as he exploded.

He sprayed his warm liquid into her, filling her warm and soaked pussy with himself. She loved the feeling of being shot into.

Nothing was quite like it, taking all of a man into you, and swallowing it, be it his cock, tongue, or cum.

She began kissing him softly, and with as much strength as he could muster, he carried her to the shower, and turned it on, slipping her in and following her.

He laid down on the floor, and she dropped to her knees sucking on his flaccid penis, bringing it back to life, feeling it swell in between her lips.

With that she turned to face the shower head, and as it washed away the makeup and the bodily fluid on her chest, she bounced up and down on his cock once more, making love to him underneath the waterfall.

They slept soundly that evening, her in his arms, and his in her own. As she was dozing off, he whispered into her ear, "You don't play fair, now I have to get even."

She only smiled up at him and said, "I love you."

"You too," and with that sleep bested them both.

12