All Comments on 'Fair Trade'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Short but so VERY, VERY SWEET

Made my cock hard and wishing I was there

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Yes please

I want to read some more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, small grammar mistakes

All in all I loved the story. It was really good. Hopeful for a continuation. Just try to proof read a bit better. There were only like two maybe three mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

... just the slightest bit confusing. You moved back and forth between the 'current' story of Haley and Jeff, and the recounting of Jeff, Lindsey, and Dad a few times, and it made it difficult to keep track of whether Jeff is describing how it feels to be with his sister, or how it felt to have Lindsey 'attacking' him, again.

ffajazffajazover 7 years ago
Just outstanding

This was a very good story, really enjoyed it, need more like it

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

A very good story with much more potential to be written about. It seems his sister while complaining didn't hold back as her brother screwed her harder and that she likes his cum ! So, besides wanting his car again I'll bet she wants his cock much more than that and will work him hard and better. To say he should save his loads for her; is a very good sign. I'll bet she never thought he was so well hung and she will be back many times before she needs the car. Maybe, other things will happen too ??? Thank you and please write more chapters quickly.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Fair Trade

Wish I had a sexy sister to trade my car for a weekend of pleasure. How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

First time ever commenting but that was well deserved of a comment... Fantastic Story.... I could actually picture it happening

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

She's your sister JERK, let her use the car. Another wimp that is intimidated by a real woman's pussy. Likes a shaved kiddy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a tiny bit more editing to keep everything straight, but really fun and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun and sexy with even a bit of emotion around the edges, maybe, further adventures would tell us....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous