Fairground Farrago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been over ten years since my husband died..."

Wait? She'd been married. I'd assumed she was just a spinster. Ten years ago was just before we moved in next door. Now I felt like a dick for being so difficult with her.

"And after everything that's happened today, I'd like to, no! I need to feel like a woman again. So would you mind if we made love?" I was amazed.

"Of course." I managed to croak out.

She smiled in relief and in moments we'd rearranged ourselves on the bed. She was lying with her head on the pillow and her legs open as I crawled between them. I took the opportunity to kiss and suck on her nipples as I got into position.

I was just about to try to find her entrance when I paused to ask.

"Do I need a condom?" Praying the answer is no.

I'd some in a secret hiding place in my bed room, set aside for when I might need them again. But I didn't fancy having to dress, sneak in and get them and sneak out without my parents seeing me. My tone must have given me away as she chuckles.

"No, I don't think so. It's most unlikely you'd get me pregnant and we've both been with too few partners to worry about STDs."

I nuzzled the tip at the opening when she suddenly stopped me. Fuck! Now what? Has she changed her mind about the condom?

"Simon, as this is a night of firsts I want to try something else. Would you mind taking me from behind? I don't mean up the bum." She added hurriedly. "I mean doggy fashion."

"Of course." I reply. I'd not tried that and was more than willing to try.

Moments later, she's on her knees and elbows and I'm kneeling behind her. My knees are sore and complaining, but that's not going to stop me.

"I have to say Miss Havisham..." Somehow using her formal name in this situation is a turn on. "You do have a spectacular bottom."

She starts laughing. "That's not a thing I'd ever expected to hear from one of my students."

"In which case I'm certain none of them has ever done this..."

Gripping my cock in one hand I line up and press the tip to her opening. The head starts to slip in easily and then stops. She's wet enough, but my cock is dry and seems to be trying to drag her outer lips in with it. With my thumbs, I press on her lip and ease her open and my cock slips in a little easier.

Rocking back and forth, each inward push allows a little more penetration and each pull back spreads about more of her lubricant. Until I'm fully inside and pause to savour the moment.

"It's been too long since I felt like this! Or I should say not quite like this, you're larger than my husband. But the pleasure is the same."

"Let's see if we can improve on it."

Setting up a slow but steady rhythm, we begin to make love. In no time the bed is creaking, the mattress springs are groaning, and the four posts around the bed are swaying in time with our movements. It feels pretty amazing to me and this position moves up to my favourite. Admittedly from a very short list of two so far.

It seems Janet is enjoying it as she thrusts back against me and urges me to go faster and harder. Words spilling from her mouth I'd never expected to hear.

"Fuck me harder." "Pound my pussy." "Use me as you wish and fill me with cum." were just some of these she said.

I was trying hard to make this last, but I knew I'd not manage much longer and warned Janet.

"I'm not going to last much longer."

"Go for it. Let me feel you explode inside my womb."

Suddenly I feel her fingers touch my scrotum, then where our flesh was melded together and then they move away and I realise she's rubbing her clit.

"I'm close." I gasp and she lets out a long loud wail.

Feeling the spasm of an orgasm through her pussy sets me off and I start to cum.

I don't think I've ever cum so long or so hard in my life. It almost felt like I was pumping my whole insides through my cock into her. I know my brain shut down for a moment as I came to myself to find sweat dripping off my chin and onto the small of her back.

Janet eases herself forward and my cock springs free drooping a little. She rolls onto her side and taps the bed for me to lie next to her. As I do, she snuggles up against me and squeezes me tight.

"Thank you." She offers.

"No, thank you and any time. I mean it. Seriously any time you want to..."

"We'll see." She leant in and playfully nipped at my nipple with her teeth.

"Ow. Careful or I'll reply in kind."

She chuckles. "I need the loo."

I watch her walk naked and confident from the room. Hearing her pee, the toilet flush and her washing her hands. When she comes back, she pauses at the door and suddenly looks less confident. Grabbing a dressing gown and putting it on.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to wandering around the house naked."

"With your body, you really should."

"What if I had to sign for a parcel? It would give the poor man a heart attack."

"Or made his day."

"If I was as young and beautiful as you, it might be a different matter. Thank you again. Or perhaps I should be thanking him..."

She reaches down to my cock still tumescent, but lying down my thigh and hooks a finger under it. Lifting it until it pointed at the ceiling. Then surprises me by kissing the tip and then swirling her tongue around it. Its super sensitive but I don't stop her. She looks thoughtful and then looks at me.

"I've always wondered what it tastes like. Certainly not as horrid as my grandmother said."

"Another first?" She nods. "I suppose it's a double first as you're tasting yourself as well."

She laughed. "Actually I tasted myself many years ago. Some of my friends at school were complaining that their boyfriends refused to kiss them down there. Claiming they didn't like the taste. So I tasted myself to find out if it was bad."

"From personal experience I can assure you it's not."

"Thanks, but I have to reiterate you cannot tell anyone about this."

"I promise."

"Good, because if I think I can trust you, we may, and I need to be clear, only may find a way to enjoy ourselves again. A woman living alone sometimes needs a man to open stubborn jars or rescue spiders from the bath. And who knows what mutually agreeable rewards we can think up. Now you'd better go before they send out a search party for you."

Slipping off the bed I dress and look around for my shirt, before remembering it's downstairs.

"Do you mind letting yourself out? I'm feeling rather tired all of a sudden."

"Sure." I reply, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

I hear her closing the bedroom door as I head down the stairs and into the kitchen to get my shirt. Seeing the cat curled up asleep, I rub his head lightly, and he lifts it up and mews in annoyance at being woken. Leaning over I kiss him on top of his head.

"Thanks my little buddy. You're my lucky charm."

Slipping on my shirt, I turn off the light as I leave and return home. Only to find my parents waiting.

"Where have you been? I was thinking we'd have to organise a search party for you." My dad comments.

"Did you find the cat?" My mum asks more practically.

"Yes we did. It's a bit of a long story, but we got him back safely."

"Did the mean old cow at least offer you a reward?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." I reply, but I can't suppress the silly grin and he looks confused. "I'd tell you about it in the morning. I need a quick shower and off to bed. I'm really tired.

I can tell my dad wants to ask more, but I'm bounding up the stairs two at a time.

Minutes later I'm in the shower and soaping up my resurrected erection trying to burn the images of what happened into my memory. So I can remember them clearly until the day I die. And who knows, perhaps in the not too distant future, I might earn some more memories of a similar nature.

The End

[This story came about from a 1 second clip in a video about the actor Tom Ellis. It was showing his career and had a clip from the British TV show Miranda. The clip showed the titular character trapped between two gates like I've written above. The idea of being stuck and needing help to get free formed in my mind.

At first I thought about spelunking or exploring caves, but as I know nothing about that, I dropped it. Plus it added a genuine risk of death and would have edged the story more into coercion.

The advantage of the wire fence allowed for better access and unobstructed views. So the story evolved from there.

I hope you enjoyed it, so please vote and leave comments.]