Cookies or Pie Pt. 01

Story Info
Older gals teaching 20 year old how to please future wife.
12.2k words
4.73
50.9k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Another request including the title, hopefully it was what they wanted.

Any and all engaged in sex are 18 or older.

***

Cookies and Pie

The snow was heavier and wetter than I had anticipated, even at the ripe old age of twenty and in tip top shape my back and shoulders ached from shoveling, how I wish I had put the plow on the truck the night before. When Aunt Glenda called I thought what the heck, it only snowed about six inches I'll just pop over and get it taken care of quickly. Listening to the snow crunch as I backed out of the drive it became obvious the snow was wet and heavy, how wet and heavy I wasn't sure, now I knew. I had just finished the driveway when I heard the dreaded sound of the road grader as it turned the corner and headed down Pinehurst Lane.

I stood watching it dump huge windrows of snow across the end of every driveway thinking, *wonderful, just fucking wonderful, more snow to shovel*, because the snow coming off the grader blade has been turned over again and again it'll be twice as heavy. I waved at Marv as he drove by leaving a two foot high pile of snow across the end, I stepped in and got started before it had a chance to set up, dammit, why didn't I bring that blower. Thirty five minutes later I was standing in my flannel shirt with steam rising off me, my beard was full of frost that had frozen as I breathed while shoveling, I did one last check of the driveway and walked to the truck for my coat before I caught a chill.

Walking into the garage side entrance Glenda was leaning out of the kitchen door signaling me to come inside. I watched as she went into another room, my assumption was to get her checkbook, I was surprised that she only wore a robe, I thought she'd have been dressed by then. Aunt Glenda was actually a second or third cousin on my dad's side, she had always been referred to as Aunt, everyone left it as that, she'd been my sixth grade teacher and retired shortly after being widowed at 58. She was known as the *firecracker* of the family, flamboyant, dressed in the latest styles.

Mother used to say she dressed to flashy for a teacher, I thought she still looked as pretty as she ever had. On the surface she was a plain Jane average lady who had maintained not only her good looks, but her body as well, I would later learn there was much more than met the eye. She wasn't fit and toned with *perky* breasts and well toned legs, her hair was more grey than brown, there were the normal lines on her face and while her butt didn't sag, it was obvious it was no longer tight either.

"Johnny you did such a good job, I'm so very grateful you could come right away I have a hair appointment at ten and didn't want to miss it. I need to get it colored again I look a fright don't I."

Johnny, no one but Glenda called me Johnny, to everyone else I was simply John, it was something she'd done since I was a little boy and all these years later, she still called me Johnny. My mom died early in my life, dad never remarried therefore I had no siblings, after mom died Aunt Glenda stepped in when needed while my dad raised me as a single parent. They were never intimately involved, she was happily married to her childhood sweetheart for thirty eight years before Delbert died. Dad was an auto mechanic at the local Chevy dealers, not an illustrious or necessarily high paying job, it provided well for he and I, I don't recall ever going without to any great extent.

I was never a jock or a nerd, I was John Betts and nothing else, but with youth on my side and the amount of physical activity my business demanded, at the age of twenty I was in very good shape, at five foot eleven I wasn't huge nor was I a wimp. In my sophomore year I started a business mowing lawns and taking care of yards, by summer's end I had over twenty regular customers, several of whom wanted to know if I did snow removal as well. I had saved enough to buy a 24" snowblower outright, dad loaned me enough to keep a hundred in my savings and buy a 36" model. Between starting at five in the morning and another three or four hours after school I managed to clear snow for eleven regular customers all winter, by spring I had paid dad back what I owed him and had money in the bank.

That spring I bought a riding mower, I no longer needed to ride my bike with one hand holding the handle of the mower with the other while I pulled it behind. I took the push mower along for areas I couldn't mow with the rider, I hauled it on a small trailer behind the mower along gas cans and a trimmer. That summer I added a few businesses to my list of customers, when fall arrived and yards were full of leaves I bought a used leaf sweeper, when winter was upon I removed the mowing deck and was pulling the snowblower behind.

My little business grew considerably after I graduated and had all day every day to apply myself, at the age of twenty I now take care of numerous business and individual customers. I don't make a lot of money by some people's standards but enough to drive a fully paid for five year old three quarter ton pickup with an articulating snow plow and keep my lawncare equipment updated. I still live with my dad so most of what I make goes into savings after I pay him rent, yes, I pay him rent, it's only right, considering the pittance he charges me it's actually a blessing.

I waited patiently for Aunt G to come back, I needed to get home, put the plow on the truck and start taking care of other customers. I was leaning over the kitchen sink pulling icicles and chunks of frozen snow from my beard as she walked back into the kitchen. She slapped my shoulder as she walked by.

"You and that beard, you need to shave, or at least trim it, you look like Grizzly Adams." When I first grew my beard and older people would call me that I wondered what it was about until someone told me it was a TV program years ago.

"Johnny I'm going to pay you extra for putting me first on the list and taking care of what the grader left when it came through. Will an extra ten dollars be enough?"

"You don't need to pay me extra, it's just fine."

Looking up at me through her oval shaped glasses she had a faraway look in her eyes, she quickly snapped her head down then back up immediately.

"If you won't let me pay you more I have another favor to ask. My younger sister is receiving some sort of award in two weeks with a banquet and all that junk, I don't want to make that drive at night, would you consider escorting me? I'll cover the cost of the meal, we can take my car, all I need is some eye candy on my arm and I'll be set."

Having said that she blushed and laughed nervously. I should have told her no, instead I began thinking about how nice she had always been to me and why shouldn't I help her out.

"Sure, I can do that. Eye candy huh? You've been reading too many romance novels. Will I need a suit, or will slacks, shirt and sports coat be dressy enough?"

"That sounds good, oh, and a tie, you need to wear a tie."

I spent the rest of that day clearing driveways and sidewalks getting home about eight fifteen. A plate of food was in the oven waiting for me as usual, what wasn't usual was a pie sitting on the table with two slices gone. When I inquired dad told me Glenlda had brought it by just before supper.

"Yeah but dad, there are two slices missing."

"It's good, real good, I saved the other four pieces for you, stop bellyaching and eat your supper."

When the Friday for the trip with Aunt Glenda rolled around I was thankful it hadn't snowed for a few days, it gave me time to rest and my body to regain strength. I parked my pickup on one side of the driveway, went in through the side door and knocked, I heard "Come in Johnny, doors open." I'd worn my dark blue suit along with a blue shirt with a white contrasting collar and cuffs with silver cuff links, I'd even taken the time to polish my black loafers.

As she rounded the corner into the kitchen I was surprised and pleased, her hair was a dark brown once again, she wore it in soft flowing curls that ended just below her shoulders, she had applied just enough makeup to enhance her natural features and not be overboard. Wearing a dark green pencil dress that wasn't too tight but still hugged her figure, stockings and heels that seemed to match her dress I thought she looked much younger than 60. Walking up to me, straightening my tie, lightly tugging my lapels to straighten out the jacket she patted my chest with both hands.

"There, now don't you look handsome, I will indeed be escorted by the best looking guy there, of that I'm sure. I can't wait for some of those old biddies to see me on your arm, they'll be green with envy."

An open bar was part of the evening, the meal before wasn't, I was told to order anything I wanted, I ordered a medium cut prime rib while she had the grilled salmon. When we walked into the banquet hall we certainly garnered our fair share of looks and under the breath comments, Aunt Glenda beamed as we strolled to our assigned seating, being a sister they had us in the front row.

Following the award ceremony everyone was invited into the ballroom area for drinks and dancing, a four piece ensemble was playing easy listening kind of tunes. Glenda's sister Gloria, a recent divorcee continually tried to get me to accept a drink or beer. Knowing I was driving home there was no way I was going to drink, she also kept wanting me to dance, I had the distinct impression she was trying to put the make on me. Glenda and I had agreed beforehand that we would leave at ten, as that time approached I asked Aunt G for a dance, she had not danced all evening.

With her in my arms we slowly glided across the floor, talking and laughing about different events during the evening, when the band stopped, she took my hand as we walked back to the table. Hugging everyone goodbye her sister slipped her hand into my suit coat pocket and whispered in my ear to call her soon. I waited outside the ladies as she made one last visit before leaving, while I was waiting her sister walked to me and with no warning at all kissed me full on the mouth, hand behind my neck and her melon sized tits pushing into my chest. As she released me Glenda walked out, hugged her sister, told her congratulations and goodnight, took my arm and we headed for the parking lot.

Other than thanking me for opening the car door she had been quiet since we departed, once out of town and on the open highway she looked my way, waiting until I acknowledged her with a glance before she spoke.

"Did Janice proposition you? I wouldn't be at all surprised if she did, she's always had loose morals."

"No, she didn't proposition me, here, she put this in my pocket."

Handing the piece of paper to her she snickered, "I knew she wouldn't leave well enough alone, I knew she would come onto you. Ah, isn't that typical of her, it says, *I'm horny*, her phone number and the words call me. No wonder she's been through three husbands."

She chuckled as she continued, "You can call her if you want, she'd take care of your young man needs with no questions asked, she can be kind of a slut sometimes."

We said little else the rest of the way home until I pulled into her garage, sitting still with the car off and the overhead door closing I reached over to take her small hand in mine.

"I won't be calling your sister, first off I don't want to become a part of that whole mess, second, I wouldn't disrespect you like that. I don't need to go chasing after tail all the way over in Triton City to as you put it, *take care of my young man needs*."

"Johnny I didn't mean to insult or offend."

"None taken, she's pretty and all but I think you're better looking than her. If I was going to go out with an older woman, it would be someone like you. By the way, are those melons hers or did she buy them?"

She smirked, "Second husband, he just had to have them. I think they look ridiculous on her small frame, they make her look like a ...long pause ... well you fill in the blanks."

We were at the door by then, when she turned to say goodnight I was surprised with a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Young people still kiss goodnight don't they?" I nodded. "Well you've made me feel twenty years younger, thank you, sleep well."

I thanked her for the meal and for at least the hundredth time the pie she'd baked and left at our house. There was a two week reprieve from snow so I didn't see her again, when it did snow it was heavy enough that it took longer to clear, I called and asked if the next morning would be soon enough, she had nowhere to be and said that would be fine. I was there by seven, as I finished I saw her in the living room bay window signaling to come inside when I finished. I knocked at the garage entry door and opened yelling my name, the smells that hit my nostrils made me realize how hungry I was. She'd prepared an entire breakfast and wasn't taking no for an answer.

Winters can be unpredictable never knowing if it will snow or not, I had begun painting as well to fill in the slow times, usually a few rooms here or there, once in a while an entire house. I had gotten a job repainting an entire apartment before the next tenant arrived and was busy doing that when was I received a call from her wanting to know if I would stop by and replace the batteries in her smoke alarms. If so, I should come at supper time for a meal as well. When I told dad what I was doing and not to hold supper he grinned.

"Glenda, now there was a woman everyone was after. She was single when she started teaching, every swingin dick in two counties wanted to claim her, how Henry Golds ever landed her is beyond me. She was wild in her younger days, no matter, she's a nice lady, who knows, maybe she'll put the move on you, then you'll know why some guys prefer older lovers."

"Dad that's bullshit, she isn't like that, besides she's my aunt, you're screwing with my head."

"Son you need a lesson in genealogy, she isn't your aunt, she's a third cousin somewhere on my side, that isn't even considered incest. I'm just saying that as hot to trot as she was forty years ago, if you have the chance don't turn it down, you might learn more than you think. Go enjoy supper with her I'm sure whatever she made is delicious."

We ate first, as I was going room to room replacing the batteries she was following, talking of this and that, pointing out pictures and such, the last room we went into was her bedroom. As I positioned the ladder I noticed stockings, a garter belt and some light blue panties at the end of her bed. She quickly scooped them up embarrassed, shoving them into a drawer she blushed and tried to explain.

"I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see those, I used to wear them for Henry. I had them on earlier, when I went to the beauty salon, they bring back good memories and it sort of makes me feel sexy again."

Remembering what dad had said I began to wonder, since she opened the door, I thought what the heck, I may as well walk in and see what happens. After replacing the battery, I took advantage of my vantage point from above, looked her square in the eyes and boldly declared.

"I think you're already sexy, and any guy that saw you wearing that outfit would be a fool not to tell you so. I've heard it said that older women make better lovers, I may have to find out some day if that's true or not."

Her face was beet red, "Johnny, you flatter me, I'm well beyond my years of intimacy. Who would want to see my saggy old butt, or boobs that aren't what they were forty years ago?"

Climbing down I stopped, put my hand under chin and kissed her on the lips, nothing lengthy, a soft peck, moved my hand, looked into her face and said softly, "You'd be surprised Aunt G, you'd be surprised."

I grabbed the ladder, put it away in the garage and came back inside to tell her goodnight. She was standing near the sink, beckoning me with a wave of her hand I walked to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, using her hand to wipe them she looked at me.

"No man has kissed me since Henry died, thank you. Your lips were so soft and tender, I've missed that, do you think you would be free to have dinner with me once in a while, I enjoy your company."

I smiled, "It's a date, just let me know when a few days ahead so I can tell dad not to make supper for me."

I put my hands on either side of her face, gave her another small peck on the lips and made my exit. As I backed out she was standing in the front bay window waving goodbye with one hand while touching her lips with the other. When dad first mentioned it, I thought it sounded quite unappealing, now that I'd kissed her it seemed okay. Her lips were soft and warm, I loved the smell of her shampoo and perfume, my mind drifted to the lingerie on the end of the bed, once you've seen something you can't unsee it. In my mind's eye I could see her standing at the side of the bed as I slowly removed them from her body, laying her down and making love to her. Not a rowdy raucous fuck, something slow and tender.

In the following weeks I didn't dwell on it, masturbate thinking about it or fantasize, we had supper a half dozen times during that time period with neither of us ever bringing up the topic, from time to time I thought I caught her watching me, I chalked it up to coincidence and left it at that. I had dated a local girl some and was walking with her downtown on a Saturday when we ran into Glenda, Brenda never had her for a teacher, so I figured they had no idea who the other was. We chatted and moved on, Brenda wasn't a town slut, but she wasn't a virgin either, our sex was mostly fast hard fucking making sure we both got off before finishing. A week or so later I was invited to Glenda's for supper, at the table she asked if I was dating Brenda Ames.

"You do know her then, she was never in your class so I wasn't sure. I wouldn't call it dating, we go out from time to time, nothing serious."

"Yes, I know her, so do a lot of other people, mostly guys from what I hear. You be careful with her Johnny, she's trouble."

As we ate I noticed her give me several furtive glances, as though she had something to say, by the time we'd finished she looked directly into my eyes and asked.

"Do you remember the night you told me you thought I looked sexy?"

Her question stunned me at first, "Yes, I remember, I also remember how embarrassed you looked, when I kissed you goodbye you told me thanks like I had just handed you the newspaper and that was the end from what I could tell."

"What does that mean, the end? I don't understand."

"I was hoping to find out if what they say about older lovers is true. The more I've thought about it the more I've realized that if I was going to do that it would be with you, you're the one I would want to learn from. There, now it's in the open, I just turned 21, I'm not a virgin, but in all honesty I'm not very experienced either. If I've overstepped my bounds and you don't want me to do your chores any longer, I'll understand."

Her face was fire engine red, her breathing was shallow, she had her hand at the top of her dress just under her throat and seemed to be deep in thought, she stood, walked to my side, took my hand and told me to follow her. She was wearing an older cotton dress, you know, one that buttons top to bottom, I noticed as we walked her breathing was ragged, I hoped she wasn't having a heart attack. Walking into her bedroom she let go of my hand, walked to the windows closing the drapes, moved behind me and closed the door. Standing in front of me her voice quivered and sort of squeaked when she finally spoke.

"Johnny, you must never say a word of this to another soul, are we clear on that?" I nodded. "The first thing you need to understand about an older woman is that we know what we want and don't need a lot of convincing. It's true that women like to be kissed and fawned over, not just thrown on the bed and screwed, but we don't need to be wooed, if we know you're up for it we're as ready as you are."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers