Fairmount School Sex Ed Ch. 02

Story Info
Second lesson for Fairmount Sex Ed: oral sex.
6.6k words
4.56
29.8k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

All the students proceeded to enter the classroom and removed their clothes. The teachers were standing at the front of the classroom and they were already completely naked.

Mrs. Winters addressed the class, "now class for today our lesson will focus on oral sex. Now who can tell me what it means to have oral sex?"

Bethany a taller girl with light brown hair, and very large breasts raised her hand leaving her spectacular 32F breasts exposed for all the boys in the classroom to see. "Well oral sex is when you use your mouth to pleasure your partner," she said as she started to touch her pussy a bit.

"That's correct Bethany. Now oral sex is commonly known by different names. For instance when a woman is giving a man oral sex it is commonly known as a blowjob or fellatio," said Mr. Winters whose cock was already starting to get hard from seeing his attractive young students naked and the talk of oral sex.

"Also when a man gives oral sex to a woman it is commonly referred to as eating pussy or cunnilingus," Mrs. Winters told the class.

"Now we are going to demonstrate on each other just like in the last class," Mr. Winters told the class. "However, this time we would request that you do not masturbate to orgasm during the demonstration as there will be a special activity after the demonstration this class period. You can still gently masturbate but we would request that you do not bring yourself to an orgasm."

"Now once again I will start by demonstrating a blowjob on my husband," Mrs. Winters said to the class as she walked toward her husband. When she reached her husband she reached down to start stroking his cock, which was already very erect.

She addressed the class again, "now since I will be using my mouth to pleasure my husband I will describe to you what I will be doing to my husband before I start with the blowjob." She got down on her knees to better show the class what she was going to do to her husband's penis.

"First, what I like to start with is simply licking up the shaft of the penis, you can also alternate with swirling your tongue around the man's shaft. Also one thing you young women should note is that generally the most sensitive part of a man's penis is the head so you want to make sure you are paying a lot of attention to the cock head when you are giving a blowjob. Now what I do after I lick the man's shaft is I will put only the cock head in my mouth and swirl my tongue around the head. This drives most men wild. Once you have done that for a bit you can start bobbing your head on the man's penis. You can also use your hand to stroke the cock while you suck on it and bob your head. Now one of the big things I'm sure you have heard of with giving a blowjob is deep throat. This can be difficult at first and takes practice and also depends on the size of the man's penis. You can try to deep throat a man but it will probably take a few tries for you to accomplish it. One thing you also need to think about when you give a man a blowjob is where he is going to cum. Now I know most of you young women might be a little unsure about letting a man cum in your mouth but I can tell you that most men prefer to come in a woman's mouth when they are receiving a blowjob. The key is for all you young men in the class to let the girl know when you are about to cum so she can be prepared for your orgasm. Now just like when I was showing you how to give a hand job you should pay attention to a man's testicles while you are giving him a blowjob especially when you feel his testicles pulling closer to his body as this is usually a very good indication that he is about to have an orgasm. Now when a man lets me know that he is about to come I pull back so that only the head of his penis is in my mouth and swirl my tongue around the head until I feel him ejaculating in my mouth. Then I flick my tongue underneath the head of his cock and suck on it harder until he is done ejaculating. For my personal preference after the man is done ejaculating I like to give his cock head one last good hard suck and swirl my tongue around the head again. For most men their penis is very sensitive after having an orgasm and this usually drives the man crazy and sometimes I even get one last little shot of semen. Also one other thing you can do while the man is ejaculating is to fondle his balls, this usually cause the man to release a larger load of semen." Mrs. Winters was still stroking her husband's penis during her entire explanation.

"Oh baby you've got me so turned on now I really need your mouth on my dick," Mr. Winters practically moaned to his wife. Just as her husband had requested Mrs. Winters leaned down and began licking her husband's penis just as she had described to the class. After licking his penis for a while she then moved and proceeded to put the head of her husband's penis in her mouth. Mr. Winter began moaning as his wife pleasured the head of his large cock. After a while of pleasuring his head she grabbed his penis with one hand and began stroking it while she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. At one point she removed her hand and pushed her mouth all the way down to the base of his penis. Mr. Winters groaned as he felt his long cock enter his wife's throat. She held his dick there for a bit before coming back up for air and began stroking her husband's manhood. Several of the girls were amazed that Mrs. Winters could deep throat her husband's penis because he was very long and thick.

Devon watched with anticipation as his stroked his large 10-inch dick. He had always thought that since he was so large no woman would be able to deep throat him but watching Mrs. Winters swallow her husband's penis had given him hope. In fact, he was really hoping that maybe at some point Mrs. Winters would give him a blowjob and deep throat him. Mrs. Winters continued to pleasure her husband.

All the sudden he moaned, "I'm close baby." Mrs. Winters pulled back until only the head of her husband's penis was in her mouth. She continued stroking his shaft with one hand while she fondled his testicles with the other hand. After a few moments Mr. Winters groaned as he came in his wife's mouth. Mrs. Winters continued stroking her husband's penis while he enjoyed his orgasm. After a moment you could hear Mrs. Winters suck very hard on her husband's penis and he groaned one last time. Mrs. Winters pulled her mouth off of her husband's cock and the class could see as she swallowed his cum.

"Now that is how you give a man a blowjob," she told the class.

"Does anyone have any questions?" she asked.

"What does a man's semen taste like?" asked Erika as she fondled one of her large beasts.

"Well that usually depends on each man and what his diet is. Now listen young men one way to make your semen taste sweeter, which let's face it most girls love sweet things, is to eat citrus fruit, especially pineapples. I would encourage all of you to eat more citrus, especially if you know you are going out with a girl and think you might be getting a blowjob," answered Mrs. Winters.

"Well if that's all of the questions then I think that it is time to move on to the next part of the lesson," said Mr. Winters as he finished recovering from his orgasm. "Baby why don't you go lay down on that table and get ready for me." Mrs. Winters went to lie down on the table. When she lay down she brought one hand up to one of her large breasts and her other hand between her legs to stroke her vagina.

"Now class just like my wife did before I'm going to describe what I'm going to do to my wife before the demonstration since my tongue will be otherwise occupied during the demonstration," he said as he smiled seductively to the class making several of the female students blush.

"Well first of all I like to start by kissing my partner and similar to pleasuring a woman with your hands I make my way down her body kissing her along the way. I start by kissing her neck making my way down and then along her collarbone. Most women really enjoy this especially if it's done in a teasing way. After I've done that for a bit I move down to kiss the woman's breasts, making sure that I pay attention to her nipples and that I make them really hard. I try to play with the woman's breasts for a while until her pussy is really wet and she is begging for me to lick her. I then kiss down her stomach until I reach her pussy. Just to arouse the woman a little more I like to kiss both of her inner thighs before I make my way to her pussy. I start by just licking her pussy lips. I do this for a while making sure the woman is very wet and then I start flicking my tongue in and out of her pussy. If your girl wants you to then you can also finger her while you lick her pussy. Now an important thing for you young men to remember is that the most sensitive part of a woman's vagina is her clitoris. Now you don't want to just randomly start by licking the woman's clit. What I like to do is to just occasionally flick it with my tongue while I'm licking her pussy and as she gets closer to orgasm I start licking it more and more until she tells me she's about to cum and then I start just flicking her clit with my tongue. This drives most women crazy and is sure to help you bring the woman you are with to a satisfying orgasm. Make sure you keeping licking the woman through her orgasm. Most women will eventually pull your head away when they start to get too sensitive."

"Babe quit talking and come over here," his wife said as she absent-mindedly stroked her pussy. Mr. Winters walked over to his wife and began kissing her very passionately while reaching one hand down to cup one of her large breasts. After passionately kissing his wife for a bit Mr. Winters moved to the side and began kissing his way down his wife's neck. He began kiss his wife's large breasts before making his way to her very hard nipples. As he began to kiss and suck on his wife's nipples Mrs. Winters started moaning from her husband's attentions. After sucking on his wife's nipples for a bit Mr. Winters kissed his way down his wife's stomach causing her to shiver a bit from her stomach being slightly ticklish. He then kissed right above his wife's vagina before he started kissing his wife's inner thigh making his way up towards her vagina before passing over her vagina to kiss up her other thigh.

He continued to kiss and caress around his wife's vagina until Mrs. Winters finally said, "Oh, babe stop teasing me. I need your tongue in me now." Mr. Winters obliged his wife's request by just barely licking her slit, which elicited a pretty loud moan from his wife. He then brought one hand up to slide a finger in her pussy to spread her moisture around. Mr. Winters then continued to lick and tongue his wife's pussy as Mrs. Winters began to moan even louder.

"Yeah babe, keep licking my pussy. You're doing such a good job," Mrs. Winters moaned encouraging her husband. She continued moaning very loudly as her husband pleasured her with his tongue. Mrs. Winters had one hand holding one of her large tits while the other hand held on to her husband's head forcing him further between her legs.

Eventually her moaning increased even more and she said, "oh babe don't stop I'm sooo close. I'm about to cum." Mr. Winters then began to relentlessly lick his wife's clit, as her moans became cries as she had a very powerful orgasm. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and reached down to pull her husband's head away from her pussy. Mr. Winters then got up to grab a paper towel to wipe off his face while Mrs. Winters laid back breathing deeply as she recovered from her orgasm.

Mr. Winters then turned back around to the class and said, "Okay now here is the bonus part of the lesson. You will now demonstrate what you just learned on some of your classmates." Most of the students looked around the class nervously while several of the students seemed very excited at the prospect of receiving oral sex from their classmates. Mrs. Winters then got up on shaky legs, having mostly recovered from her orgasm.

She then turned to the class and said; "now to start I want William, Erika, Bruce, Rebecca, Malcolm, and Alexis to line up and sit down in a chair." All the students who had been recognized got up from their desks and then sat down in a row. Mr. Winters then contemplated the students who were still sitting at their desks.

"Alright, Bethany I want to come kneel in front of William. Jackson I want to come sit in front of Erika. Michelle, you will be giving Bruce a blowjob and Devon I want to come lick Rebecca. Elizabeth I want you with Malcolm and finally Thomas you are going to pleasure Alexis." Mr. Winters then watched as the other students went to sit in front of their assigned classmate.

Bethany got up quickly and enjoyed having William stare at her large 32F breasts as she went over to him. She contemplated his impressive 7-½ inch penis, which also had a very nice pronounced cock head. Wow he's got a nice cock, it's long and pretty thick as well I'm definitely going to enjoy this, she thought to herself as she approached William.

Jackson then got up, his long 9-inch penis proudly standing at attention after watching his teacher's display and checking out Erika's large 36D breasts. Man Erika is hotter than I realized, he thought to himself, I hope I also get a chance to grab that big butt of hers that I noticed earlier, but those tits are also really nice.

Michelle then got up proudly displaying her body as she approached Bruce while accessing his long 8-inch cock. Well that's a pretty nice cock you've got there Bruce, she thought to herself, it's pretty long but good thing it's not very thick because I want to try and swallow that cock. As she got closer to Bruce to made sure to entice him more by reaching up and grabbing both of her full, natural 34C breasts and pulling on her nipples. She was happy to see that this action made Bruce's cock throb a little harder.

Devon then stood up still a little nervous about displaying his large, thick 10-inch cock to the classroom, but I quickly began gaining confidence when he realized that all the women in the classroom, including his teacher, were staring at his large cock. Wow I guess they really do like my cock, he thought to himself. He looked over at Rebecca who was staring very intently at his cock. Rebecca is really hot, he thought. I mean I always try to sneak a peak at her big butt when she's walking down the hall and I've definitely masturbated while thinking about that butt, but I never thought I would get the chance to lick her pussy. Maybe I can even reach up and grab her butt to pull her pussy closer to my face while I lick her.

Elizabeth then got proudly displaying her large 34D breasts, which looked even larger on her petite frame. She was very proud of her curvy body especially her round butt that she had been working on very hard through a regime of squats. As she walked over to Malcolm she checked out his 7-inch cock. Well at least its not too long of a penis but wow does Malcolm have a big cock head, I mean his head is a least twice as thick as the rest of his shaft. She then knelt down in front of Malcolm and licked her lips seductively, which made Malcolm's cock throb in anticipation.

Finally, Thomas stood up to walk toward Alexis proudly display his 6-inch cock. While he knew that his cock wasn't very long he knew that he more than made up for it with how thick it was, as his cock was probably thicker than any other guy in the classroom. He started to check out Alexis as he approached her. Nice Alexis is really cute; I can't believe I'm getting the opportunity to eat her out. I've always thought she was really pretty and now I get the chance to check her out naked and lick her nice pussy.

After all the students paired up with their respective partners Mr. Winters again addressed the class, "Now class for those of you that I determined will sit in front of your classmates, you will preform oral sex on them until they have an orgasm. You will then switch with your partner and they will preform oral sex on you until you reach orgasm. Does everyone understand this?"

All the students nodded in acceptance. "Alright well then you may begin pleasuring your partner," Mr. Winters told the class. The students each started pleasuring their partner and Mr. and Mrs. Winters went over to observe the students as they used the information the teachers had just taught the students. Thomas was gently kissing Alexis's neck while fondling one of her firm 32B breasts paying special attention to her long nipple. Elizabeth was holding on to Malcolm's cock with her hand while also licking up and down his shaft. Devon was already licking one of Rebecca's 34B breasts while fondling her other breast. Michelle already had Bruce's cock head in her mouth while she played with he balls with her hand. Jackson was already in between Erika's legs as he was gently kissing her thighs. Bethany was licking up and down William's cock as he moaned in pleasure.

As the teacher's were walking by Bethany decided to take William's cock in her mouth and slid her lips down his shaft, which caused him to moan a little louder. He also heard Erika moan as Jackson began licking her slit and looked over at her. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. William was then transfixed as he watched her large chest heave as she breathed deeply in pleasure. As though she could feel William's eyes on her she opened her eyes and looked over at William. She noticed as he stared intently at her chest.

"You can touch them if you want," she said to William.

"What?" he stuttered as he was broken out of his trance of staring at her chest.

"Here," she said as she reached down to grab one of his hands and brought it up to her nice full right breast. "It feels good when someone is touching my breasts." William couldn't believe what was happening as he cupped one of Erika's large, heavy breasts. Erika then relaxed her head again and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasure of having William fondle her sensitive right tit while Jackson tongued her pussy. Wow this is amazing, she thought to herself revealing in the pleasure of two different guys paying attention to her body.

Bethany looked up at William only to see that he was paying more attention to Erika and her big tits than the girl giving him a blowjob. Not to be outdone she repositioned herself higher on her knees and grabbed William's other hand and placed it on her even larger breast. William was drawn back to Bethany as she placed his other hand on her very large tit. Wow I can't believe this; I'm feeling up two of the bustiest girls in school while one of them sucks my cock. This is the best thing ever, he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Bruce was seriously enjoying the blowjob that Michelle was giving him. She was bobbing up and down on his cock while occasionally pulling up to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. After some time going up and down on his cock she steadied herself and then began pushing all of his cock into her mouth. Bruce moaned loud enough to get several of his classmates to notice him as he felt Michelle swallow his cock. Oh my god I can't believe this, he thought to himself. How was I so lucky that I got the girl who already knows how to deep throat a cock? Man, Michelle is great at giving head. This is awesome!

Rebecca was really enjoying what Devon was doing to her with is tongue. She was also enjoying having his hands on her hips, even though she knew he probably just wanted to be grabbing her big butt. Well he is doing a pretty good job with his tongue, I guess I can give him what he wants plus I enjoy it when a guy grabs onto my big butt, she thought to herself. She started to slide her hips forward until a lot of her butt was off the seat. She then gently put pressure on Devon's hands forcing them around her hip and giving him permission to grab hold of her round ass. Devon took full advantage of this when he realized what Rebecca wanted. He used both hands to grab hard onto her butt and pulled her pussy closer to his face and began licking her with more intensity. Holy crap this is amazing, Rebecca thought to herself as she felt Devon hold tightly onto he full butt and lick her pussy even harder. Damn, I'm definitely going to have work hard on sucking his huge cock when its his turn cause this is amazing. She closed her eyes and relaxed back in pleasure as she enjoyed what Devon was doing to her pussy.

12