Fairmount School Sex Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm was really enjoying having Elizabeth suck on his cock. She was bobbing her head up and down while also stroking his cock. Man this feels really good but I wish Elizabeth would spend more time sucking my cock head because it feels realllly good when she comes up to my head, Malcolm thought to himself. As if she was reading his mind Mrs. Winters walked over to Elizabeth and tapped her on the shoulder. Elizabeth pulled her mouth off of Malcolm's cock and looked up at her teacher.

"Here let me show you something," Mrs. Winters, said to her student. "Now remember that I said that a man's cock head is the most sensitive part of the penis? And Malcolm here has a very nice cock head so why don't you pay more attention to the head of his penis like this." Malcolm couldn't believe it as his very hot teacher took his cock into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around his large cock head. Holy shit this is amazing! I can't believe Mrs. Winters is licking my cock. He groaned in pleasure as his teacher licked his cock. Mrs. Winters eventually pulled her mouth off of her student's penis and looked back at Elizabeth.

"See how much he enjoyed it when I paid more attention to his cock head?" Elizabeth nodded her understanding. "So why don't you continue what you were doing, except when you reach the top of his penis spend some time swirling your tongue around his cock head and I'm sure you will have him cumming in no time." Mrs. Winters then got up to continue to observe the other students while Elizabeth went back to work on Malcolm's cock. She made sure to put more focus on his cock head and got a moan from Malcolm in response. She smiled to herself and began working on his cock again.

Alexis was leaning back enjoying what Thomas was doing to her pussy as she pulled at her long hard nipples. Wow this feels amazing, Alexis thought to herself, this is so much better than when I masturbate. Thomas is really good with his tongue. I can't believe that I'm about to cum already. Alexis pushed Thomas's head further between her legs as she continued playing with her nipple with the other hand.

She felt herself approaching a powerful orgasm but just before she was able to cum she heard Bruce moan, "Oh here it cums." Alexis looked over to see Michelle pulling up until just the head of Bruce's cock was in her mouth as he began ejaculating in Michelle's mouth. The stimulation of this display was too much for Alexis and she felt herself having a very intense orgasm as Thomas continued to lick her pussy. Erika, hearing two of her classmates' cumming, was also close to succumbing to her orgasm. Having William fondle one of her heavy tits while Jackson had reached up to grab hold of her other breast while relentlessly continuing to lick her pussy was too much for the young busty student who reached a shaking orgasm under all the attention she was receiving. William felt Erika reach her orgasm while he was fondling her breasts. Bethany's oral attention to his cock was getting him very close and he decided that he really wanted to enjoy Bethany.

He removed his hand from Erika's breast and reached down to grab hold of both of Bethany's huge breasts, and softly moaned to her, "I'm so close." Upon her this Bethany renewed her efforts to pleasure William's nice cock. She loved the feeling as he groped both of her fantastic tits while she sucked on him. Suddenly she felt William tense up and he began ejaculating thick ropes of cum into her mouth. She continued to try and pleasure William's cock as he came very forcefully in her mouth. Bethany couldn't believe that William could shoot so much cum. She hadn't given many guys blowjobs before but none of them had ever cum this much. I guess that means I'm really good at this, she thought to herself. Rebecca loved what Devon was doing to her and was also finding it quite arousing to listen to her fellow classmates reach orgasm. Suddenly she felt an intense sense of pleasure as she reached a very powerful orgasm. She grabbed Devon's hair and forced his head further between her legs while he grabbed on to her huge ass and held on for dear life. Elizabeth, realizing that all her classmates had already brought their partner to orgasm, renewed her efforts of pleasuring Malcolm's big cock head.

Malcolm overwhelmed with this new assault on his cockhead moaned, "Oh god, don't stop," as he grabbed hold of Elizabeth's long brown hair. Soon he felt his testicles tense up and then began shooting cum into Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth continued her oral assault on Malcolm's large cockhead until he was finished cumming, then following her teacher's advice gave Malcolm's big cock head one last hard suck while swirling her tongue around it. Malcolm groaned again as he felt Elizabeth lick his over-stimulated cockhead one last time. As half of the class sat back enjoyed their post-orgasmic joy Mr. Winters addressed the class.

"Now class, remember that whenever you receive oral sex from a partner you always need to reciprocate this action. So once you are recovered from your orgasm to need to preform oral sex on your partner so that they know you appreciate what they did for you."

Bruce got up excitedly and pulled Michelle to her feet before getting her to sit back down and spread her legs. Michelle was already incredibly wet in anticipation and she was also very turned on from having just swallowed Bruce's cum. Bruce immediately dove between her legs and began to lick her sweet pussy. As he pushed his finger inside Michelle, Bruce was a little surprised to find how tight Michelle was inside. Wow she feels like she's never had a cock inside of her, Bruce thought, I really hope I get the chance to stick my cock inside of her at some point because this tight pussy is going to feel so good. Michelle laid back and enjoyed Bruce's oral attention, knowing that it wasn't going to take long for her to have an orgasm since she was already so aroused. Everyone else in the class began to switch with their partners and soon the classroom was once again filled with the sounds of people moaning in pleasure.

Rebecca was working hard to get a much of Devon's huge cock in her mouth and was just marveling at how big he was. Wow I'm definitely going to have to feel this pussy stretcher in me at some point, thought Rebecca. Devon was just laying back and enjoying the attention Rebecca was paying to his cock. He had never had a girl touch his cock and now one of the best looking girls in school was sucking him off. He knew he wouldn't last very long and so he looked down to admire Rebecca's big butt before once again focusing on her big green eyes as she serviced his cock. Jackson was so turned on that he knew he was going to finish very quickly after Erika put his cock in her mouth.

Erika wasn't the best at giving a blowjob but Jackson was so pent up he didn't even care and looking down to see her nice round butt and her big tits bouncing while she bobbed on his cock was too much for Jackson and he tapped Erika on the shoulder and moaned, "oh god, yessss!" as he began ejaculating in Erika's mouth. Erika, surprised at the quickness of Jackson's orgasm quickly began trying to swallow his semen. Alexis was working really hard to get Thomas's fat cock in her mouth but she was having trouble getting past the head.

Thomas realizing her difficulty grabbed her head so she would look up at him and told her, "That's okay just keep sucking on my head and looking at me. That will be enough to get me off." She looked up at him with her big brown doe eyes and just continued licking the head of his fat cock.

Malcolm decided that he wanted to pay attention to Elizabeth's big breasts first. So he started licking one of her nipples while fondling the other tit while his other hand got busy between Elizabeth's legs, fingering her. Malcolm still couldn't believe that such a short skinny girl could have such big tits but he realized they were definitely real as he was fondling them. Hearing Elizabeth's moaning getting louder he realized that he should start licking her pussy soon before he made her cum just from fingering her, so he got between her legs and began licking away.

Bethany was enjoying William's efforts as he licked away at her pussy. Wow William is pretty good at eating pussy, definitely better than I would have expected. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a voice behind her.

"Here let me help you out a bit," she turned around to see Mr. Winters standing behind her. Mr. Winters then reached around and cupped one of Bethany's huge boobs in each of his hands.

He then began fondling Bethany's large tits and said, "Wow Bethany you have such nice breasts and I can tell that they are real which is very nice to see with breasts this large." Bethany just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of William licking her pussy while her teacher fondled her huge tits in his strong hands. All the sudden the combined pleasure of what the two men were doing to her was too much and Bethany felt herself began to experience one of the best orgasms she had ever had as she moaned loud enough for the entire class to hear.

Hearing Bethany's orgasmic moans and feeling Bruce's tongue and fingers inside of her was too much for Michelle as she started a very powerful orgasm. Bruce felt Michelle's already tight pussy get even tighter on his fingers as she started orgasming and he continued to lick her through her orgasm.

Rebecca's continued assault on Devon's huge cock was too much and he moaned, "Oh please don't stop." Rebecca gave the big cock a few more bobs before she felt his testicles tense up in her hand and immediately pulled up so just the head of Devon's cock was in her mouth as he began ejaculating. After all the attention Malcolm had given her and all the stimulation of sex moans going through the room Elizabeth could no longer take it and grabbed Malcolm's head and pushed it between her legs and started cumming like crazy having her legs shake a bit in the process. Alexis was still working on Thomas's fat cock head and her attentions were getting him very close.

He told her, "Oh god Alexis don't stop, you're doing so well. Ooooo! I'm so close, keep going Alexis." Following his encouragement Alexis started sucking at his cock head harder and was rewarded with a large load of cum very quickly. She worked at swallowing all of Thomas's semen while he continued to cum in her mouth.

"All right now that everyone has reached a satisfying orgasm y'all are free to leave," Mr. Winters told the class.

"Now remember if at any point you want to practice what you have learned you are free to practice with one of your classmates," Mrs. Winters reminded the students as they started getting dressed and getting all of their stuff together. As the students left the classroom Mrs. Winters felt her husband come up behind her and press his once again rock hard cock into her round ass. He then reached up to cup one of her large tits in each of his strong hands.

"So what did you think about that lesson?" he asked his wife as he fondled her breasts while rubbing his hard cock against the crack of her large ass. "It certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself when you were sucking on Malcolm's huge cock head. I might have to punish you for that later," he added as he whispered in her ear.

"As I recall you enjoy the fact that I enjoy having a cock in my mouth," she responded to him as she grounded her ass harder into his cock. "Besides its not like you weren't enjoying yourself when you were holding on to Bethany's huge tits while William was licking her pussy."

"Well I was just following your example," he said to his wife. "Now why don't you go over to the desk and bend over so you can receive your punishment."

"Yes sir," Mrs. Winters responded to her husband as she moved to bend over the teacher's desk while shaking her shapely rear end enticingly. Mr. Winters then walked over to his wife. He admired her firm round butt while rubbing one hand up and down her cheek enjoying the smoothness of her skin. He then brought his hand back to give her a firm but pleasurable smack on her ass. Mrs. Winters yelped slightly as she enjoyed the 'punishment' from her husband. Mr. Winters gave his wife's fantastic ass a couple more spanks before bringing his large cock up and smacking his cock against his wife's ass.

"Oh babe enough teasing I really need it now," Mrs. Winters moaned to her husband, her pussy was practically dripping after the display in the classroom and the teasing spanks from her husband. With very little warning Mr. Winters quickly shoved his large cock into his wife's pussy.

"Oh yeah babe give me that big fuck pole!" Mrs. Winters yelled toward her husband. Mr. Winters had his head back enjoying the fantastic sensations of his wife's tight pussy grabbing his thick cock. He then looked back down to see his wife's nice round butt bounce each time he thrust his cock deep inside of her.

"Wow baby you just have such a nice butt, I love this view," he said to his wife.

"Here let me show you how you can enjoy the view even more," she said back to her husband as she placed her hand on his hip so he would stop thrusting for a moment. Mr. Winters stopped his thrusting just leaving a bit of his cock still in his wife and watched as she proceeded to back her butt up on her husband's cock before getting into a rhythm so that she was bouncing her round ass on her husband.

"Oh yeah babe how's that view? Are you working up a big load for me?" she asked her husband.

"Oh yeah baby I'm definitely working up a huge load for you in these big balls of mine," he responded to his wife.

"Oh babe give it to me I want to feel you shoot your nut up inside of me. Come on give me your nut," Mrs. Winters begged her husband. All the pleasure and encouragement was too much for Mr. Winters and he pushed his large cock as far as it would go into his wife while reaching up to grab her swinging tits in his hands. He then unloaded his pent up cum into his wife with extreme force.

"Oh yeah babe I can feel you shooting it all inside me. I'm going to cum tooooo!" his wife wailed as she started having and orgasm. She could feel her pussy grabbing her husband's ejaculating penis as she had one of the best orgasms of her life. Mrs. Winters couldn't believe how much cum her husband was shooting into her, Wow he must have really enjoyed the student's display if he's cumming this hard, she thought to herself. Eventually Mr. Winters's orgasm stopping and he pulled out his exhausted cock from his wife.

Mrs. Winters then turned to look at her husband and said, "Wow babe I thought you shoot a lot of cum into my mouth earlier but that was a huge load. I can still feel it deep in my pussy."

"Yeah I don't know what happened but it felt so good to shoot that much cum in you. I guess seeing all those students preforming oral sex was more stimulation than I realized. I can't wait for these lessons to continue. I especially can't wait til we get to the end of the class and we get an opportunity to fuck the students," he said to his wife.

"Yeah I know what you mean. After seeing all of those girls sucking the boys cocks I can't wait to try having those young cocks inside me," Mrs. Winters said.

"Well now time to prepare for the next lesson."

12