All Comments on 'Fairweather Ranch Ch. 04'

by LadyDaisy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
sorry

even though I read the first 3 ch. of this story,this one I did not like that much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Really Like Chapter-4,,, Yes!

Hallo LadyDaisy!

I really like chapter-4, probably because I understand lesbian pain fetishes. As a prostitute and a professional dominant,,, I have whipped many lovely lesbian bottoms and I never once left any marks, with short whips, bamboo canes, leather crops and paddles. My favorite was the bamboo cane, I could make that cane sing, stopping short of any real pain, just sharp little kisses, in no time at all she would be yapping and dancing for me,,, but the real screaming didn't start until I went to work on her with my fingers, mouth and tongue. One thing I really liked was for the other working girls in the house to hear what was going on in my room, and I don't really have a good reason why,,, I just did!

I had this one Dominant Mistress asked me to cane her male slave. I told her (Fuck No!), I am gay I don't do men! That fucking rat face bitch went to (Frau Krüger), told her I had been rude and refused a request. Frau Krüger owned 5 or 6 of the sex houses in Klosterneuburg Austria,,, she told me if I want to work for her, refusing a request is not an option, I will do it or else! She was used to pushing older women around age 40 to 50 that didn't think they had any other options,,, I was 20, and that just pissed me off! So I agreed to do it,,, and after the stupid male was strapped in place, I pushed his Mistress out and locked the door and I started whipping his ass, with him screaming and rat face yelling from the other room,,, Frau Krüger opened the door and a few of the girls came in and grabed me, but by then he had pissed himself and had bloody red marks all up and down his back, ass and legs. And fuck, I was just starting to enjoy myself,,, yes!

Now back to chapter-3, I felt I had been blindsided and I left a sharp comment,,, oh yes! You know my English is not that good,,, if it had been, I would have read the warning (Underwater sex and a boy toy.), and not read chapter-3. Still (Lesbian Sex) is the wrong category for chapter-3!

Thank you, I really liked reading chapter-4,,, and 5-Stars!!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous