Fairy Betrothal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yeah, I'm sure they were just in a hurry. We got this room, the kitchen, a bedroom, and the privy. Unless you count the closet as a separate room, but it isn't big enough for a bed."

I saw a smile on your face that stretched to a grin. "Reed, sweetie, we're married. That's not my bedroom. That's *our* bedroom."

Now I felt stupid. Of course. Mom and dad shared a room. I remembered following friends into their houses to play. The kids always had their own room, but the parents shared. All of them. "Oh," I said. "Sorry, I guess that makes sense. I'm really new to all this."

I hesitantly went into the bedroom. I had to force myself to not call it your bedroom in my mind. It was my bedroom, too, I guess.

You sat the lantern down, turned the wick way down, then got under the covers. Right then I saw you were only on one side of the bed, using one pillow. There was another pillow, another spot. As dense and oblivious as I was, I had completely missed that detail earlier.

I climbed into bed next to you.

After a time, I looked at you, and noticed you were staring at me. It was pretty dark, but I could see your face well enough. I realized, again, how gorgeous you were. You had such a perfect, feminine face. Especially your nose. It was so cute, and made everything else even better.

We stared at each other for a while, not speaking. I gathered my courage, and finally blurted out, "Would you like a kiss goodnight?"

********

Of course, you know the rest of this story. I just wanted to tell my side, maybe give you some insight on this hopelessly naïve fairy that you married...

********

And we lived happily ever after.

12