Fairy Lust

Story Info
A tiny, alluring fairy named Fae appears in Dan's room.
1.7k words
4.45
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was sitting at his desk in his bedroom, intensely focused on painting a miniature figurine from his favorite fantasy game. He was so absorbed in his nerdy hobby that he didn't notice the faint glow starting to emanate from behind him. As the light grew brighter, it finally caught Dan's attention and he turned around curiously.

Hovering in the air was a tiny female figure, about six inches tall, with delicate dragonfly wings and an ethereal glow surrounding her. Dan's eyes widened in shock as she floated gracefully down to rest on his desk.

"Greetings, Dan!" she said in a high, musical voice. "My name is Fae, and I've been assigned as your personal fairy milker."

Dan just stared blankly, not comprehending what she meant.

"I'm here to collect your semen and bring it back to Fairyland," Fae explained patiently. "It's a great honor to be chosen for such an important task."

Dan finally found his voice. "You want to do what now?" he sputtered in disbelief.

Fae smiled gently at Dan's confusion. "Let me explain," she said. "In Fairyland, human male semen is highly prized for its magical properties. When collected and properly prepared, it can be used to create powerful potions and spells."

She fluttered her wings and floated up to be at eye level with Dan. "So you see, providing your seed is a great honor and service! You should feel proud to be chosen."

Dan leaned back, trying to wrap his mind around this surreal situation. "So... you want me to just, uh, masturbate for you?" he asked uncertainly.

Fae giggled. "Essentially, yes. But it's so much more meaningful than that! This is an ancient ritual binding humans and fairies together. I'll help excite you - fairies have very advanced techniques for arousal."

She did a graceful twirl, the flowers in her hair releasing a delicate, sweet scent. Dan felt his reservations start to melt away, entranced by her beauty and sensual energy.

Dan couldn't take his eyes off of Fae as she twirled before him. Her lithe, petite figure was barely covered by the skimpy flower petal outfit, providing tantalizing glimpses of her flawless pale skin. The delicate wings on her back fluttered rapidly, reflecting rainbow hues in the light.

Though she was only six inches tall, her proportions were perfect - full, pouty lips, a narrow waist and shapely hips, and perky, upturned breasts. She exuded a palpable sensual energy, heightened by the flirtatious look in her bright green eyes and playful smile. Strands of silky blonde hair caressed her exposed shoulders as she moved.

Dan felt his heart begin to race as he admired every inch of the exquisite creature before him. She was alien yet familiar, a miniature goddess - at once innocent yet deeply arousing. He shifted awkwardly as his sweatpants began to tighten.

"See something you like?" Fae teased, guiding Dan's eyes to linger on her nearly-exposed chest. She floated closer, reaching out a tiny hand to stroke his cheek gently. "Don't be shy, it's all for you..."

Dan gulped nervously, utterly entranced by Fae's sensual aura. The gentle stroke of her tiny hand seemed to tingle on his cheek.

"I've never... done anything like this before," Dan stammered, a blush rising on his cheeks.

Fae smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, we'll take things nice and slow," she purred. "Just relax and allow the pleasure to unfold naturally."

She floated down and came to rest on Dan's thigh, the warmth of her miniature body seeming to radiate through the thin fabric of his sweatpants. Slowly, she reached out and began tracing delicate circles along the bulge that was now clearly visible.

Dan twitched at her touch, inhaling sharply. She responded by applying firmer pressure, massaging up and down as the bulge grew larger beneath her ministrations.

"How does that feel?" Fae asked seductively, looking up as she continued stroking Dan through his sweatpants.

"I-It feels really good," Dan managed to utter, dizzy with arousal and disbelief at what was happening.

"Mmm I'm glad," Fae responded. "But I think we need much less clothing, don't you?"

Fae deftly slipped her tiny hands under the waistband of Dan's sweatpants and tugged them down just far enough to free his erect manhood. She let out an excited gasp as it sprang up, slightly taller than herself.

"Oh my, what a splendid specimen!" Fae exclaimed, clapping her hands together delightedly at the sight of Dan's towering erection.

Despite her diminutive six inch stature, she wrapped both arms around the thick shaft and nuzzled her face against it affectionately. Then, fluttering up on gossamer wings, Fae began planting tiny kisses along the length of Dan's swollen cock. Her pouty lips tingled against his sensitive skin as she covered every inch in an aerial display of acrobatic oral worship.

Dan groaned at the sensation, his cock pulsating in response to the fairy's amorous affections. Though her kisses felt feather-light, the intimacy of having Fae lavish oral attention on his rigid manhood was incredibly arousing.

"Let me know if I should stop at any point," Fae said, pausing her oral ministrations. "The seed-giving should only happen if you're truly willing." She smiled up at Dan, waiting for consent to continue.

Dan nodded wordlessly, desperately wanting the petite fairy to continue her sensual worship of his manhood.

Fae beamed. "Wonderful! I can sense your seed will be especially virile." She resumed floating around Dan's towering erection, struggling to wrap her small arms around its swollen girth.

"So thick," Fae murmured.

Standing on tiptoes, she strained her tiny pixie lips to kiss the tip of Dan's cock. Her warm, wet tongue swirled in miniature spirals, coating the first few inches of his sensitive glans with tingling fairy saliva.

Dan groaned, arousal building as he watched the minuscule fairy straining to orally service him.

Fae looked up at Dan with a playful glint in her eyes. "I may be small, but we fairies have very creative ways of providing pleasure."

She fluttered down between Dan's legs, pausing to gently caress his balls with her tiny hands. Dan twitched at the delicate touch. Giggling, Fae then spread her legs and wrapped them around Dan's throbbing shaft, scissoring up and down using her thighs for friction.

Dan groaned as her smooth warm skin glided along his length. Fae's flexibly and agility allowed her to stroke him rapidly from base to tip. She arched her back and bucked her hips, increasing the snug pressure.

"How's that feel?" she purred, breasts jiggling with exertion. Dan could only moan in response, enthralled by the erotic sight of Fae "riding" his cock.

"Mmm yes, feed me that sweet nectar," Fae moaned, lapping up the droplets of precum from Dan's tip. She rubbed her tiny body along his length, coating herself in the slick fluid. Dan was astounded by her creative techniques and intense desire to please him.

Straining on tiptoes, Fae wrapped her slender arms around Dan's cockhead.

She suckled the tip, cheeks indenting with the effort to fit a miniscule fraction of his girth between her pixie lips. Her tiny tongue swirled and lapped like a hummingbird, providing intense stimulation to Dan's most sensitive areas.

Fae's tiny tongue darted out, licking up the beads of precum and prodding experimentally at his tender opening.

"Mmm... delicious," Fae moaned as she lapped up Dan's essence. Gripping his shaft to steady herself, she pointed her tongue and gently rimmed the edges of his cock hole, licking around the sensitive nerves.

Dan groaned, trembling with arousal. "That feels incredible," he uttered.

Encouraged, Fae stiffened her tongue into a point and carefully slid it inside Dan's urethra. The tiny fairy grunted with effort as she speared her oral muscle into the narrow opening. The feeling of Fae gently penetrating his most intimate area made Dan's cock pulse wildly.

Dan groaned as the miniscule fairy tongued his sensitive piss slit. Her tiny mouth suckled right at the tip, taking in the steady beads of precum oozing from his opening.

The feeling of her oral ministrations was exquisite torture for Dan, pushing him rapidly toward climax.

"Oh yes, give me all of your essence," Fae cried out, withdrawing her tongue and jerking Dan's cock rapidly with both hands while continuing to suckle his tip.

Dan groaned loudly as his swollen testicles tightened in anticipation of release. "I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, cum for me!" Fae squealed excitedly. She aimed the twitching tip directly at her tiny body, pumping vigorously.

With a guttural moan, Dan erupted in orgasm. His cock spasmed, shooting out ropes of thick, pearly seed. Fae cried out joyfully as the viscous fluid splattered across her petite frame from head to toe, drenching her in a warm, sticky bath.

"Oh yes, so much!" she squealed, reveing as each pulse coated her further. She aimed the spewing tip to hit every inch. By the time Dan finished, Fae was utterly drenched in a glossy sheen of semen.

Giggling, she scooped some off her body and licked it from her fingers. "Mmmm, so thick and fertile, I can feel the power within it." Fae began to glow brighter as she closed her eyes and concentrated. Slowly, the cum coating her naked skin seemed to shimmer and then sink into her flesh, being absorbed completely.

Within moments, no trace remained on her body, yet Fae glowed with an intense inner light. She let out a contented sigh, batting her thick lashes flirtatiously.

"You performed splendidly, Dan," she purred. "Your offering was most generous."

Dan breathed heavily, coming down from the euphoria of his orgasm. He watched with fascination as Fae used her fairy magic to gather every stray droplet of his release. She seemed to revel in handling his essence with care.

Once satisfied that she had collected it all, Fae paused to admire Dan's body appreciatively. "Until next time," she said with a playful wink. Then, with a flash of light, the tiny fairy and her precious cargo vanished from sight.

Alone again, Dan slowly returned to his senses. He tidied himself up and pondered the strange encounter. Though it had felt surreal, he couldn't deny the lingering tingles left by Fae's fairy touch.

Late that night, on the cusp of sleep, Dan imagined the petite fairy returning once more to draw out his intimate nectar. A contented smile crossed his face as he drifted off, already eager for their next ritual joining. Something magical had awakened within.