Fairy Summoning Pt. 22

Story Info
Fairy massage removes stress in an interesting way.
1.8k words
4.69
18.2k
16

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Mark was having an extremely stressful day at work. There had been some issues with an account and an emergency meeting regarding it which resulted in a lot of work for him to get done in a short amount of time. Needless to say it was a very long day for him and he couldn't wait to get home to Rose who was always there waiting for him.

It was getting late and the sun was already starting to go down as he sat at his desk barely able to concentrate on the computer screen in front of him. He thought about Rose waiting for him but he was also exhausted. He knew he probably wouldn't have the energy if she wanted to feed tonight which also made him a little depressed as she always knew how to surprise him.

Soon he realized he had done all he could before finally calling it quits and heading home. The ride was long and he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. He was starting to worry he would fall asleep behind the wheel and not make it home at all. As much of a struggle that it was he finally saw his apartment building and pulled in to as spot before dragging himself to the elevator.

He opened the door and walked in first a little confused as he didn't see Rose anywhere. She usually was on the couch or would sometimes even sneak up behind him when he got home but the room was quiet.

"Rose?" He called out but with no response.

He dropped his briefcase and headed to the bedroom. He opened the door and the room was also empty which had him a little more confused. He was starting to wonder where she had gone. He walked over and fell face first on to his bed. He was wondering where Rose ad wandered off too but he was so tired and stressed out it was hard for him to worry. She had disappeared before but always came back so he wasn't too concerned however he did wish she was there at that moment.

As he laid there he started to fall asleep until he felt a pressure on his back. It was a little alarming at first but then he felt two soft hand begin to rub his shoulders which felt amazing as he let out a moan enjoying the sensation.

"You had a long stressful day." Rose said still rubbing his back.

"You have no idea, where were you?"

"Just relax, I went to grab some things as I knew you would be worn out when you got home."

"Really? How..."

"Mark, I always know what you need."

"All I need is you."

"And here I am, but tonight You need to release some stress."

"I want to but I am so tired right now."

"Just relax." She said leaning down and whispering in his ear. "I know you're tired, that's why I'm going to give you a massage."

"Massage?" He said a little confused.

"Yup, a fairy massage."

"Sounds sexy."

"Oh, it is, and you a really stressed so it will be amazing."

"Huh? How does it work?"

"You'll see." She said as she continued to rub his shoulders while straddling his lower back.

Mark wasn't sure what a fairy massage was but he couldn't wait to find out. He wasn't sure when or how it happened but his clothing had disappeared. He was confused at first but with Rose things like this were common so he just relaxed.

"Should I roll over?" He asked.

"Nope, just stay right where you are."

"Does this massage come with a happy ending?" He said half jokingly.

"With me the happiness never ends."

Mark relaxed as he felt her hands begin to rub his back again. He had gotten massages in the past busy wasn't sure what to expect from her as things with Rose always got strange and sexy very quickly. He felt her hands pull away and then felt a warm liquid begin to drip on to his back before her hand returned and began to rub it into his skin.

"That feels nice, what is it, a special fairy massage oil?"

"Something like that, just relax and trust me."

"You know I do."

Her hands continued to rub the warm slippery liquid all over him. It had a tingling sensation to it which felt kind of nice. She started to focus on his right shoulder which was sore from work. He had a knot in his muscles that she seemed to be trying to work out when he felt the liquid start to get warmer as the heat began to seep into his skin and focus around the area of pain. It wa an odd feeling to say the least but then it felt like the pain had been engulfed in a ball of warmth. Then it began to move which was strange, like the ball of energy was moving through his body but the strange part where it was headed.

He was still enjoying her touch as there was a warm feeling moved through his body before resting in his balls. The pain in his back had subsided like it had been absorbed and moved. His cock was starting to get hard which wasn't surprising given Rose massaging him but he just felt strange.

"What did you just do?" He asked.

"I said relax, we have more work to do."

She moved her hands to his lower back which was also a little sore as she began to rub her hands along with other things against him. He soon realized she was naked as well as he felt her pelvis rubbing against his lower back. He could feel her ass cheeks sliding against him as the oil she was using spread across his skin and hers letting her glide along. The whole thing felt very nice but every time she would work out any sore spots he would feel better but would also feel a growing pressure in his balls. It wasn't bad at first but the more she worked on him the stronger the pressure got.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Rose ask as she leaned forward pressing her breasts against his back sliding across his oil covered skin.

"This feels amazing but..."

"But what?"

"My balls feel a bit... uncomfortable."

"Yes, sorry about that, it is part of the massage, but don't worry we will work that out as well."

Rose continued to caress his body. Her fingers felt amazing as they slid across his skin working out aches and pains he had had for years. She wasn't just removing the stress from today, she was working out years of wear and tear and he felt amazing even though there was a growing discomfort between his legs. Some time went by and he was starting to get very uncomfortable as his cock was rock hard between him and the mattress. Her hands still felt great but it was getting hard to enjoy the massage with the discomfort. He could feel the precum dribbling out of his cock all over the mattress like his cock was ready to explode.

"Rose, my balls..." he said.

"Sounds like you are ready." She said hearing the distress in his voice. "Turn over."

Mark rolled onto his back and looked down to see his cock sticking straight up in the air almost pulsing. His balls and his shaft seemed a little swollen and larger than usual and there was a strange red glow to them.

"What the hell did you so to me?"

"After all this time together I thought you would know how this was going to end by now."

"Well yeah but... just have questions when I see my balls glowing."

"This oil I'm using takes negative energy and focuses it, in this case it moves it all into your testicles."

"Why would you fill my dick with negative energy?"

"So we can get it out of you!"

"Huh?"

"This is fairy oil, we use it to drive negative energy out of people so they taste better."

"That's... neat?"

"Just relax." She said as she took the small bottle on the table and began to pour the fairy oil on to his standing member.

It felt warm and tingly against his cock and began to make the pressure and discomfort more bearable as she began to spread it around his member with her fingers. The feeling gave him goosebumps as she gently rubbed him. She cupped her hand around his balls cradling them and relieving some of pressure before her hand slid up his shaft and she gripped it tightly.

"This may be a little intense." She said before she began sliding her hand up and down his cock.

Mark closed his eyes as he could feel the pressure begin to build again. It was such a strange feeling as the pleasure was so intense that it bordered pain. He bucked his hips up as she continued to stroke his member. The oil was so slippery her fingers glided without resistance. Her other hand cradled his balls again giving them a gentle squeeze soaking them with the oil as well as she continued to work his shaft.

"OH FUCK!" he called out as he felt an orgasm build and his cock begin to spasm and vibrate before he finally felt release.

He could feel the warm cum squirt out all over his stomach but he opened his eyes and saw his cock pointing straight up with a red light flowing out of his member which seemed very strange. The pleasure was incredible as Rose looked up at the light that was flowing out of him with a smile on her face while her hand continued to gently pump his member making sure every last bit of it came out. Mark enjoy it until the very end when his cock finally stopped and began to shrink back down to normal. He was taking deep breaths still reeling from what had just happened as Rose stood there with a smile on her face.

"That was incredible." He said still exhausted.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, looks like you needed it."

"I feel... drained, exhausted."

"It takes a lot out of you."

"Yeah but, now I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Because, I feel like I should get you off now."

"No, you need to rest, you can make it up to me tomorrow."

"Why didn't you just hop on instead doing it with your hand?"

"Why? That was all negative energy, I don't want that inside me!"

"Oh... good point."

"Jusy relax." She said lying down next him putting her hand on his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. "Get some rest, there is plenty more surprises to come."

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers