Fairy Tale Fantasy: Cindy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy entered the main room of the house she heard the crash of something from the library and ran toward it. When she entered she saw Abigail throwing things at her sister and Ellora screaming for Margaret. At first it was all Cindy could do not to laugh, but she bit her tongue and moved into the room, just as Margaret reached the doors on the opposite side. No one saw Cindy standing there as Margaret yelled for her daughters to behave and act like the Ladies she knew them to be.

"What is the meaning of this?" Margaret growled out.

Abigail pointed a long skinny finger, the knuckles thick and rough, at Ellora's pointed nosed features and screamed, "She slept with my boyfriend! The whore spread her legs for him Mother! Now he doesn't want me!"

Margaret's eye went wide and she stared at both girls, "You have been..." she stopped and her face filled with red heat. "You whores! You worthless sluts! You have bedded with men! You have given your only possession that is worth any coin to lie with some guttersnipe!"

Cindy covered her mouth with her hand and said nothing, as she stood hidden in the shadows.

Ellora tossed back her hair, and rubbed the bruise on her cheek, "She hit me Mother." A lone tear fell from her eyes.

"You sow!" Abigail said as another vase flew and smashed into the wall.

"Enough!" Margaret screamed. "Will both of you shut-up! I have to think, we have no more money and now you two are no longer worth anything but a small incumbency from some lesser Lord!"

"No money?" Cindy's surprised gasp escaped her lips and she knew they had heard her.

Three pair of eyes stared at her, and Cindy bit the inside of her cheek. "You'll repeat none of this girl," Margaret sneered.

Cindy stood there anger reflected in her eyes. "My father was rich when he died, what have you done with all his funds?"

"You have no right to ask anything of me. I took care of you when you were left here with no family. I became your Mother, and my daughters became your sisters. You should be glad I allowed you the luxuries you now have!"

"Luxuries? What luxuries? My attic, my rats, my worn smelly clothes? The abuse of my body? Those luxuries! You can have them! I would have rather been dead!" she screamed back.

Margaret glared at her, and approached her slowly. "Dead my dear? Oh that wouldn't do, I have great plans for you."

As she approached she noticed the parchment in Cindy's hand. "What is that?" she asked pulling the missive from Cindy's grasp. All thoughts left her as she saw the King's royal seal. She ripped the wax free not bothering to notice how it crumbled to the floor. Cindy noticed, and sighed as she bent down to pick up the flecks of wax. Her mind dismissing the paper, her intent just on keeping her chores caught up and to a minimum. It wasn't until she heard "every eligible maiden being of purity is required to attend" that Cindy's ears perked up.

She stood and walked to the desk where Lady Margaret now sat. Her eyes focused on the parchment and she felt hope spring inside her chest. A royal decree was something that Cindy had never thought of before; it was the one thing she had never dreamed would get her away from her step-family's clutches.

"Thank the Heaven's," Margaret said, her eyes catching those of Ellora's and Abigail's. "All may not be lost. If we can get one of you in a position that compromises the Prince as well as another royal or upper class man then all will be saved."

She stood and walked toward her eldest. Her eyes took in Ellora's harsh features and her thin, lanky frame. Her hair was the mud colored brown of dirt after a hard rain. "You are the eldest so we will try and maneuver you to the Prince. Abigail, there will be a number of wealthy sons there and you will need to place yourself in a position that will gain the most talk if someone were to catch you."

Cindy stared at her step-mother with horror, "You can not do such a thing! I won't allow it. You can not corrupt the Royal Family and those they hold close."

Margaret and her daughters looked at Cindy, a look of surprise and humor on their faces.

"How will you stop us Cindy?" Abigail asked, her thick eyebrow rising up to accent her high forehead.

"I'll tell them of your plan. The parchment says all eligible women, and I am eligible. Certainly more eligible then either of you two, that is now obvious."

Abigail grabbed Cindy's head and slammed it into the desk in front of her mother. "You surely are not calling me a whore?" Abigail held her sister down, her venomous words falling from her lips. "You spread your legs for all of us, your own family sister dear and then you go and suck some stranger's cock. You swallow his come; you're a whore too little girl." Abigail ran her tongue along Cindy's jaw and licked her way to her step-sister's ear. She bit the flesh and sucked hard, "I'm going to show you how much of a whore you are baby sister."

Cindy shook in fear and she begged for her sister to let her go, that she would say nothing and she would stay home and be good. The women laughed and Cindy could tell by the sounds of their voices that she was going to have to fight her way out of whatever they had planed for her.

She struggled against Abigail's hands in her hair and pushed away from the desk. Soon her wrists were locked in the hard grip of Ellora's long slim fingers, and Cindy kicked at her sisters. She screamed as Abigail pulled at her hair dragging her back. Margaret moved from the desk and brought out the long whip from inside the drawer. She snapped it several times, and advanced on Cindy's thrashing form.

"You'll not be able to go to the dance my pretty one, for we can't have you ruining our plans. Can we?" Margaret hissed. Cindy struggled with what energy she had, but between the three women she was unable to fight for long. She found herself being thrown down the cellar steps, her body landing in a heap.

Once at the bottom she tried to regain her footing, but fell back to her knees as the tip of the whip hit her back. It cut through the fabric of her clothing, and she yelled out in pain. Her step-mother was now only two steps from her and her step-sisters were on both her sides. Cindy's hair hung loose over her eyes, her face covered in tears. She no longer fought her sisters; she was pulled to the wall and the shackles clasped over her wrists, and then her arms were lifted over her head.

Abigail clasped Cindy's ankles to the chains on the floor, forcing her legs to be spread wide. Cindy shook in fear as Ellora tore away the seams and buttons of her dress; she was forced to stand naked and chained. Her lips trembled as she felt the lash of the whip land across her bare breasts.

Margaret felt the power of holding Cindy captive and hit her once more. Cindy winced but bit back her cries. Ellora twisted Cindy's left nipple while Abigail told her step-sister how she was going to punish her for making her give up Cindy's thick blonde bush so her mother wouldn't know Abigail was fucking boys. Abigail dropped to her knees and began to bite at Cindy's cunt. She tore at the soft flesh, and then sucked hard, bruising it. She pulled the blonde curls with her teeth, and licked up and down the hot slit.

Cindy felt her body once more responding and once more she hated it all. As Abigail worked her swollen mound, Ellora was feasting on her nipples. She sucked on one breast while playing and toying with the other. Cindy's eyes flew up to her step-mother and held her gaze. "I'll see you dead someday," she hissed.

Part 2

It was several hours before the women left Cindy alone and beaten. Her body no longer chained to the wall. She had been moved to the table and strapped down, where each woman had taken their turn stroking their own cunts with that of Cindy's. Now as they all were upstairs readying themselves for the ball, Cindy moved from the table and curled up in a corner, tears of anger, loneliness and sorrow reigned over her.

Her body grew weary as the coldness of the evening snaked onward. She heard them leave and allowed herself to slowly uncurl from her position. Her chest hurt, her back ached, her sex felt raw and sore. They had not pushed far enough to rupture her hymen, but she knew the only reason they hadn't was for more ways to get money from some unsuspecting Lord, or worse, one that was suspecting and willing to pay whatever price Lady Margaret asked. Cindy felt the pangs of hunger stab at her belly and she realized she had not eaten since the morning meal. Sleep pulled at her and soon she was leaning her back against the wall while she sat on the floor and fell asleep.

Hetta came down from one of the shooting stars that had skirted across the sky. She had seen enough to last a lifetime, and was thankful that she had finally been allowed to intervene in Cindy's life. The glistening sparkles swirled around Cindy's cellar and soon Hetta appeared in all her finery. Her long, cascading curls of light ocean blue flowed freely over her slim white shoulders. The firm tight bodice hugged her breasts, pushed them up for any that would wish to look upon them. Her waist was tight and small, her hips flared gently.

She looked over the damp cellar and waved her hand in the air. Soon a fireplace was in the corner, a roaring heat was erupting from it. Candles hovered in the air, casting the shadows of the room out. Hetta sat and waited for her charge to wake up; it was several hours before young Cindy stirred.

The first thing Cindy noticed was her body no longer feeling pain or coldness. The sting of the whip and the tearing of her sex were no longer there. Her eyes looked around the brightly lit room, and widened as she took in the fireplace and dancing candles. When her eyes landed on the beautiful creature on the cellar steps, Cindy gasped in shock. She stood quickly, only to return to the floor as she gave a deep curtsy.

"Oh silly ninny," Hetta said, rolling her eyes. "Please get up. You have wasted enough time resting, and the party is starting soon. You will be late!" Hetta stood and walked over to Cindy helping the young girl to stand.

"The party?" Cindy asked.

Hetta sighed in frustration, "Yes, we'll need to get you ready."

Cindy said nothing her eyes only watching as the woman raised her hands in the air, and babbled some words. Then Cindy had another shock to her system, suddenly she was no longer in the cellar, but outside in the gardens. "Amazing," she whispered, watching more miracles take place.

Hetta produced a brilliant red carriage out of a giant tomato. The carriage stood out against the night, its sides surrounded by torches that gleamed bright in the darkness. She grabbed several large cats and before long produced four matching stallions the color of the softest tan leather. The horses were dressed in finery of their own. Each one had bridles that were formed from silver, and if someone looked hard enough they would see tiny diamonds glittering in the moonlight.

Several men suddenly appeared and Hetta kissed each one bringing a giggle from Cindy's lips. The men were broad shoulder, quite handsome, and for a moment Cindy thought if her sisters had seen these gentlemen they never would have gone to the party. Cindy continued to watch Hetta weave her spells of magic with incantations that were spoken or sung. Once everything seemed ready Hetta looked to Cindy and smiled wide.

"Stand please," she told the young woman.

Cindy did as she was asked, standing straight and tall; she had sat there silently hoping to be transformed. When Hetta asked her to stand, she wondered if all of this was just a dream. She watched Hetta perform her last miracle. A rainbow of colors swirled around Cindy as the woman whispered quiet words. She looked down and saw that she wore emerald shoes that glittered in the light; her dress was of the darkest green, hugged her tiny body, and enhanced the roundness of her breasts. There were emeralds and diamonds surrounding the neckline of the gown, a neckline that plunged deep and showed much. The skirting of the dress swayed as the night air stirred and Cindy spun in a circle.

Her long blonde hair was piled high on her head and left cascading over her left shoulder in sexy tendrils that draped and curled softly. Tear drop emerald jewels hung from the delicate lobes of her ears. A silk green choker hugged her neck, its small diamond surrounded by the same brilliant green gems as the rest of her jewels, dangled from the center.

"You'll have till midnight," Hetta explained. Her eyes full of mirth and gaiety as one of the gentlemen assisted Cindy into the garishly red carriage. "Cindy enjoy yourself my dear, but you must hurry home or all will be over when the clock strikes twelve."

Cindy nodded her head in understanding and watched Hetta become a small speck. The carriage hurried through the forest and traveled on the road leading to the palace. Her heart beat wildly in her chest; she rode inside the velvet lined conveyance nervously biting at her lips. She hoped to avoid seeing her family and if she did she hoped even more to avoid having to talk to them. Worry creased her face as they neared the palace gates. Cindy had worked herself into a bucket of fears when the coachman opened the door and assisted her out.

The music could be heard outside and her body absorbed it. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed the sound of music, her step-mother long ago sold the piano, taking away one of Cindy's beloved pastimes. Now, she felt it in her feet and all she wanted to do was dance to the melody that seemed to fill up the spaces inside her veins.

One of the royal pages escorted Cindy into the palace. She blushed over the admiring glances she received from her escort as well as several servants, guests and guards. When they reached the edge of the room, she paused and took a deep breath. The party was in full swing and she knew her entrance would be noticed, fear shot through her. Cindy looked to the page and asked him quietly if there happened to be another entrance.

The man cocked his head and showed Cindy one of the side doors. He led her into the room using that entrance instead. She was thankful for his kindness and placed a soft kiss to his cheek. An act for Cindy that was genuine and for once she felt a small tingle of pleasure in the blush that arose from her face. The page flushed and could barely speak as he closed the door on the room, and left Cindy at the outer edge of the crowd.

"Oh my," Cindy whispered, looking at all the people and the riches they were wearing. Gold and silver seemed to be surrounded by all varieties of gems that were of great worth. Women and men displayed in silk and satin, along with fine lace danced and mingled throughout the room. The air smelled of delicious intoxicating scents, and light shone bright from the candles that hung from the chandelier. Everything seemed to be from a young girl's dream and Cindy knew that nothing she had ever imagined would have produced such finery.

"It is a bit much, isn't it," a voice whispered next to her ear.

Cindy felt the warm breath and she shivered as it danced across her skin. She turned and looked into the blue eyes of a very tall, very handsome man.

"Yes, but one would assume it is the way the Prince wants it," she nodded her head toward the vast displays of wealth. Cindy had felt her heart stop and her lungs become tight when she looked upon the man. His features were strong and firm and his hair looked thick and gold.

The man offered Cindy his arm and together they walked the outer perimeter of the room. "I believe it is his parents that wish to have the wealth displayed. This party is so the Prince can find a wife. He sees it more like parading livestock before the audience and then placing them up for auction." He grinned down at the beautiful blonde wondering why she hadn't been paraded in front of everyone, he certainly would have noticed if she had.

"I believe everyone wishes they could just as easily find their mate, but unfortunately it isn't the case for many," Cinderella sighed. Her thoughts returned to her step-family's plan and she realized that though she had been told to enjoy the party, she couldn't knowing they were planning on deceiving the royal family and their guests.

Her eyes looked over the crowd and soon she found herself being led closer to the edge of the group. It was too late for Cindy to protest when she realized what had happened. The man led her toward the center of the room and now pulled her into a Waltz. Cindy couldn't push away no matter how much she wanted to, or she knew attention would be drawn to her, so she had no choice but to dance with the handsome man.

The music seeped into her soul and she became lost in the power of it. She felt the warmth of the man's touch upon her hand, the strength in his hold upon her waist. Cindy floated in the air as the gentleman continued to twirl her around the room. Her eyes connected with few, for each time she tried to look for her family she caught the look of the man who held her in his arms.

"Let's go for a walk," he whispered in her ear."

Cindy felt a stirring in her stomach unlike anything she had felt before. The pure pleasure of hearing his voice, feeling his breath against her ear, sent a spark through her causing a gentle shiver. "That would be nice," she answered, head bowed slightly. They made their way through the crowd toward the doors.

The cool night air hit her warm skin; she shivered once more. "Are you cold?" the man asked.

"No, it is just the change of temperature, I'll be fine," she smiled up at him.

They walked together through the maze of flowers and bushes. Her hand rested on the velvet arm sleeve of his jacket; she tried not to feel nervous and uneasy. They spoke of the ball, the lavish displays of wealth, food as well as the number of guests. Both laughed over the fact that neither one knew half the people invited, and Cindy admitted to herself, she only knew a small handful, and had not yet seen them.

As the evening progressed, hours filled with conversation, laughter, and a dance in the gazebo. Cindy felt herself feeling things she never felt before. His touch seemed to burn her skin; his eyes seemed to drink their fill of her each time she caught him staring. Once he reached out and stroked her cheek, bringing one of her curls to his lips.

"I would like to kiss you," he told her as his finger traced her jaw.

Cindy swallowed her surprise and managed to nod her head yes, before his lips pressed against hers. She shuddered in pleasure, feeling the firm pressure of his mouth. A sigh escaped her when his tongue came out and slowly traced the outer edges of her lips. When the sigh had been pulled from its home his tongue moved in.

He kissed her long and slowly, his hands cupping her cheeks and holding her with gentle tenderness. Cindy felt his tongue slip around hers, dance with it just as they had danced together earlier. Each one tasted the other merging together as one. Cindy's heart beat rapidly and felt her body grow more excited. She'd never known such pleasure and never felt such desire from anything that seemed so simple an act.

Cindy pulled back slightly, and looked into his blue eyes, eyes that seemed to mark her whenever she looked at him. Holding her hands he led her to a bench and sat down beside her. His hand moved to trace her jaw, and then the pad of his thumb pressed against her lips, opening them once more.

Her tongue snaked out and licked at his skin, her body seemed to sing as she savored his taste. Cindy couldn't believe her own actions; she was watching herself as if she were in a fanciful dream. Her hand touched his hair, and tangled in the rich softness of it. She felt herself leaning into him and knew she was going to feel his kiss once more.