Fairy Tales Ch. 03: Johnny 2-Prick

Story Info
Johnny has two pricks and keeps the village girls happy.
3.5k words
4.63
2.9k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny had two dicks.

One was long and red and hard all the time now that he was full grown.

The other was rooted in the same place but short and fat and full. He dared not stroke it else it would double in girth, then double again!

The fat one was kept hidden in his breeches, crafted with extra room to hide his shame.

His schooling done, he had never learned much sitting in the back by the stove.

And priest did not allow him in the church and said he was wicked and lustful all the time.

He was not allowed to be confirmed like the others who had turned 19 that past year. He sat in the churchyard while they sang hymns and received their sacraments and gifts.

The Mayor's daughter, Marge they called her after her grandmother, lounged by the side door. She had arranged the flowers, having been confirmed the previous year. While the service droned on she leaned against the wall, her work done, bored.

"Johnny, come and show me what you have there!" she chided him.

Stubborn, he rose from the gravestone he sat upon and approached. "If you must see, here is my shame and why I cannot be called a man today." He dropped his pants to see her disgust.

But she was not disgusted. "Oh Johnny! You are so long and erect! Longer than the fellows in the choir! Longer than the men smoking behind the tavern! Truly you are already a man!"

She knelt by him and touched his long member with both hands, stroking him slowly.

"That never works. No matter how I rub or stroke, it's always long and hard!"

She blushed at this but kept on with her attentions.

"I know a way to make it behave." With that she put her mouth on the tip while continuing to stroke.

This was something new! Her lips were better than fat from the hearth, her tongue more clever than his fingers. And somehow having another stroke him felt new and different.

After a minute he said "It's no use! You are just making it harder and longer!"

"I know a way to fix that too!" With that she led him to her family's crypt, drawing him there by his cock. Inside she bade him lay on a stone and climbed up to straddle him.

"This will tame your beast!" She pulled up her skirts and sat on him.

"Uhhhh! What can this be, that you are on me, but I am in you?"

"That's my cunt, which is made for taming cocks. But never before one this long! Ahhhh!"

She bumped up and down, which drove him to distraction. His legs bent and unbent; his hands clutched at her frock. She took his arms and put them under her clothes, so that he could clutch her naked young womans' breasts.

Johnny protested "Oh! Oh! Oh! You will kill me!" His hips began to rise and fall without his meaning to, in time to her humping, meeting her cunt each time it plunged and bucked.

Marge's face turned red, and her humping became frantic. She shouted "Fuck me! Fuck me! With your wild red cock!"

His cock began to twitch and pulse like it had never done before. Just as he could stand no more, Marge began to scream.

"You beast! Cum! Cum! Fill me! Waaaa!"

And he did, his long red cock now spurting out something hot and thick, filling her cunt until the spew leaked down onto his hips, his legs and the stone.

And a miracle happened! His cock was no longer hard, and not as long. With a slurp! it slipped out of her as she collapsed onto his chest.

"Are you ok? Have I hurt you?" Johnny was terrified he had killed her.

She looked up with half-closed eyes, her face just inches from his. "No, Johnny, I'm not killed. I'm truly alive! You have an amazing cock!" She smiled at him for the first time in his life.

The music was ending so they scrambled up, arranged their clothes, blotted the wet from their legs with some dry grass, and returned to the church just as the newly minted adults streamed out.

Marge ran to meet her girlfriends, all smiles. Johnny had no friends, so sat back down on a gravestone to watch them. They talked and joked and smiled at one another.

As they left in a group to the town hall to feast, Johnny saw Marge whispering to her girlfriend, Goldie the Goldsmith's daughter. She was called that because of her golden curls.

Marge pointed at him, and both looked and laughed. He was used to that, but it hurt especially today.

Walking down the alley to the back of the hall, he sat on a fence and looked at the river while they feasted. He would get no feast today, just the stew his mother always made on Sunday.

It was good, but not as good as a meal with friends might be.

As the feast finished the back door opened, and Goldie slipped out.

"Johnny, I hear you are a man as well! I am called a woman today and would see for myself!"

Johnny blushed. His cock was still limp, shorter and no longer hard.

"I have finally tamed my cock today, so there's nothing to see."

He was dejected. His cock was finally obedient to his will, but too late for school or confirmation. Even if he was a man, it was without sacrament nor education.

Goldie looked disappointed.

"But what is that?" She pointed to the bulge in his pants. It was his fat cock, visible now that his long cock was at rest.

He again dropped his pants, bent his long cock aside and pulled the fat one out of its pocket where he'd kept it all this time.

Again, Goldie wasn't disgusted; her pale cheeks flushed, and her hands reached out on their own to cup his monstrous second dick.

"Oh Johnny! You've kept this from us all your life?"

"It's no use; this one is too fat to be any use to anyone; that's what my Mother always says."

Goldie had other ideas. She pulled him down the lawn to the boathouse, and into a dingy moored there. She pushed him onto a bale, his fat cock visible by the light through the tiny window.

Pulling off her silken panties and stuffing them into her blouse pocket with a practiced motion, she straddled him like Marge had done.

"Why bother? It will never fit in a cunt." He used his new word with some pride, having just that day discovered what young women had hidden under their skirts.

Goldie disagreed. "My cunt can manage. It's managed the stevedore's fat prick, come monthly from upriver to pick up cotton. It's managed the bank manager's stub, in the vault on counting-day."

With that she reached between them and grabbing his short stump, wriggled and shuffled and stuffed it inside her.

She was right! Goldie was quite different from Marge, having a long wide cunt made perfectly for cocks like this. He felt his member grow from the slick embrace of her chubby cunt lips.

"Take care! It's barely begun! It will grow and grow, becoming too fat for you!"

"Oooh! I think I'll like that!"

The challenge taken, Goldie began to twist her body to rotate her hips, making his chub twitch and start to grow.

First it swelled to fill her completely. Then it swelled to stretch her to nearly her limit, her cunt lips straining and turning pink.

She began to hump up and down. Johnny worried he would simply pop out, but they fit so snugly, there was no way the coupling would come undone.

"It's like a cork in a bottle!" Goldie exclaimed, an ecstatic smile on her face. Her cheeks flushed, and the red flush flowed down her neck and shoulders.

She was so beautiful, pink from scalp to bust. Suddenly overheated, she pulled at her buttons and shrugged off her shirt. Underneath he saw Goldie had fat red boobs as well!

This inflamed him in a way he didn't expect - those pink nipples! Those udders so bouncy! He reached to pinch her teats with both hands, causing Goldie to Shriek!

"You bad boy! Pull my nipples! Slap my boobies! Oh, you bad, bad boy!"

So, he did, tugging and slapping and pinching, each thing causing Golding to increase her twisting and struggling.

With a great grunt like a sow in heat, Goldie began to tremble and crush her cunt against his hips. His cock could stand no more and began to spew as the other cock had.

He filled her to overflowing yet there was more. How much could a cunt take? He didn't know.

With no place to go, it began to spurt! and leak. His dick finally with a Pop! burst free of her straining cunt.

Their sex fluids gushed from her body and his cock, spurting and flowing together into the bottom of the boat, leaving a pool of sticky mess that swirled and settled.

Goldie fell off him, leaning heavily on the gunwale and huffing and puffing. She was spent.

Gathering his pants, Johnny stood and dressed and left the boathouse, baffled by his new popularity. How was it, he was nobody until today, and now he was these two popular girls' favorite?

Was there no end to surprises today?

All this had made him hungry. His long dick still spent. His fat dick, now a reasonable size again, still dribbling and making his pants wet. It had sent far more spew into Goldie, than the long one had into Marge.

That was interesting. Where did it all come from? How did he always have more?

He put questions out of his mind; it was time to go home to supper.

After supper, his mother remarked "You will have to find a trade soon; your schooling done, your confirmation undone. Who will hire you, neither a boy nor a man? Woe is me; I shall have to feed you all my life."

"Just today, two of the girls in the village were kind to me. Perhaps I will work for their families in some way?"

His mother shook her head. "No woman will want you. Either long or fat; a woman prefers one or the other! But certainly not both!"

He wandered the lane out of town, pondering on this. Reluctant to go home, a burden to his mother, of no use to anyone, sad and disappointed he slept in a haystack under the burgeoning moon.

The dawn found him with a pain in his backside. Turning over he saw the farmer's daughter Fannie, poking him with a hay fork.

"Lazy bones! I've been up two hours milking and slopping. Now there's hay to haul and here's a lazy useless boy, in my way!"

His face fell and tears welled up.

Fannie was not really hard-hearted and repented her cruel words. "If you help me with the hay, there's bacon on the hod and brown bread in the oven."

Heartened by her kind words and more than willing to work for his breakfast, he took the fork and began with a will.

While Fannie went to do whatever farmer's daughters had to do, he filled the wagon with that haystack and two more. When she returned, hands on hips to survey his work, she was pleased.

"There's room for a hardworking man on a farm! Sleeping in the loft! Bacon and bread! Sunshine and fair winds! What do you say?"

His heart leapt up, and he was without words. He just smiled, nodded and followed her into the house yard.

"Wash at the pump; you stink from a night in those clothes!" She tossed him a rough towel, tattered but serviceable.

When she went inside, he stripped and began operating the pump. It took 50 strokes to get the first water to flow, and 4 more to fill the basin.

He lathered with coarse soap left on a stone, raised the basin to rinse his head and limbs, and dried as well as he could with the thin towel.

Finishing, he found Fannie on the back step, standing frozen as a statue, mouth open in amazement.

"You...you...you have two cocks!"

He blushed and turned, grabbing his pants and making as if to leave.

"No! Don't go! You promised to help!"

"Do you want a freak for a hired hand?" He was chagrined, and not ready to be mollified.

"Maybe I do! That's for me to decide, not you!"

He was astonished at her forthrightness. It was his turn to stand stock-still, poised to flee.

"Do you always talk to men like that?"

She smiled a wicked smile. "Are you a man? Prove it to me!"

Taking him into the barn, his clothes abandoned at the pump, they climbed into a stall full of sweet hay. She pushed him down, naked, cocks already beginning to rise. They had learned quickly what it meant to be wanted by a woman.

"Which do I fancy? Long Tom, or Fat Frank?"

It was his turn to blush and stammer. "I don't care; both work very well!" was all he could come up with.

She turned her back, suddenly a little shy, and undid the lacing of her bodice. With a shrug it fell to the barn floor, leaving her muscled lean body exposed. One hand over her cunt, she turned to consider.

"I think I know how to handle both!"

With that, she straddled him, but turned to face his feet. Squatting abruptly, she felt behind her and grabbed the long cock, red and stiff already. This she took in her cunt halfway.

Feeling around again, looking over her shoulder, she found his fat cock and squatted lower over it. Putting it to her asshole she worked and struggled.

"It'll never go in there! Why would you want it to?" Johnny was perplexed.

She grinned over her shoulder. "Why not! Bigger things have come out than are going in! And there's almost as much fun to be had that way as the other. I learned that when the goat tried to take me in the paddock!"

Shocked and at a loss for words, Johnny quickly put all thoughts of randy goats out of his mind as she finally seated his fat member into her rear.

She was right! This was fun too! And when she dropped down on him, his long cock completely sheathed between her strong thighs, he stopped thinking altogether.

Slowly she adjusted to his two cocks, the long one penetrating her insides to their limit, the fat one easing into her body on the nether side. Her holes were quickly slick, and she began to rock forward and back.

He let her have her way, enjoying the sight of her lean tanned shoulders, her brown hair in a bun, her ears turning pink, the sound of her breathing getting deeper and labored.

His fat cock was enjoying the scope her ass provided, expanding to fill the available space. It doubled, then doubled again, then grew some more under her steady rocking.

Hiking her feet up under her flanks, she began little excursions up and down to stimulate the long cock without dislodging the fat one. Johnny thought he had gone to heaven.

He began to call "Fannie! Fannie! Fannie!" as his passion mounted. She looked over her shoulder, her face in a grimace of concentration, sweat on her cheeks and shoulders. She looked like an angel to him.

Suddenly her eyes went wide, her cunt began to clutch his red shaft, and her ass contracted violently. She was cumming!

Johnny could stand no more. His long cock convulsed, spurting his seed violently into her body.

But his fat cock! Lodged immovably inside her guts, her bouncing turning to spasmodic jouncing, it began to spew into her uncontrollably. He had never felt a cunt until the day before; he had never imagined he could feel like this in his life!

Her convulsions peaked and diminished, but his fat cock was nowhere near done. Grasping her hips, holding her to his crotch with an iron grip, his hips bucking and shaking, he came like a water pump, like a river. Like ocean waves on the shore.

Like a lust-maddened young man cumming into a woman he truly wanted.

Fannie looked over her shoulder at him, waiting him out, a weary smile on her lips. But as he continued, she began to feel uncomfortable, her guts shifting to handle the flow. She became concerned, then alarmed.

She tried to dislodge him, break the flow by pulling upward but his cock was thoroughly wedged into her, pumping for dear life.

Looking down at her belly, she became frightened as a small pouch appeared, then grew into a bulge! God, this was too much!

She heaved up with all her might! His hips followed her at first, his body rising with her, then with a sucking popping bursting noise they decoupled!

His cock kept flowing for a time, pooling on his bush and running down his long cock, now limp.

She worked her muscles in her stomach, squirted some jizz out of her cunt and bowels, but not enough to empty her gut. The bulge stayed.

What to do about this? Would it work itself out in time?

Then the stall door squeaked, and a figure appeared, backlit by the larger barn door. It was her father.

Finding Fannie bare-assed and standing over a naked man was enough to stun him. But with her belly bulging and cum threads hanging from her cunt, he was suddenly energized.

"Get dressed, you two! Get in the wagon! We're going into town!"

Fannie looked like she would protest, but distracted by her cum-swollen belly she hesitated long enough for father to leave.

Together they stropped their limbs clean with sweet straw, then dressed. Leaving the barn together, they met father sitting in the wagon, the horse harnessed.

"Get in!"

Neither protested. Sitting on the tailgate together, they bounced and jounced over the dirt lane and into town. Fannie's cunt squelched and burped, emitting blops of jizz. Her ass remained resolutely shut.

Fannie looked at her belly, then at Johnny, then burst out laughing.

"What's to laugh about!!" Johnny was scandalized.

"He thinks I'm with child!" She was amused at the thought.

"Well, you might be, right?"

She was sobered at the thought and said no more as they arrived at the village square.

Father tethered the horse before the church, went inside and came out with the Deacon.

"Marry them!" father barked.

"I can't do that without..."

"Just look at her belly and tell me you can't marry them!"

A small crowd had formed, including Goldie and Marge. They were talking earnestly, then spoke.

"She can't have him! I want him!" they chorused, then looked at one another in surprise.

The Deacon was confused. "You can't all have him!"

Fannie had been silent through this but spoke now.

"Why not? He's a man; we are women. We can choose who we like."

The Deacon was stumped by that. Father was not.

"He's got her with child! If found them fornicating in the barn!"

Goldie spoke up. "So what? We've both fornicated with him too. Who knows, we might be knocked up right proper!"

Johnny spoke indignantly. "Don't I get a say?"

The three girls and Fannie's father all answered "No!" at the same time. There was an awkward silence, then father started to smirk, then chuckle, then laugh.

It was infectious. They all had a good laugh while Johnny stood red-faced in the middle of it all.

Goldie recovered first. "I want the fat dick!"

Marge nodded, "I want the long one, so that works out."

Fannie objected. "I want them both!"

Everybody looked at her, stunned, then at Johnny who just nodded.

Fannie proposed a solution. "We'll draw straws each night; the long and short straw..." she leered at Johnny, who knew enough to keep silent, "Will get to fuck him."

Marge, a clever girl, liked the idea. "If it's Goldie and me, we'll both be happy. If it's either of us and Fannie, well she can have what we don't want."

Fannie found that agreeable.

Goldie had a rare though. "What will the third wife do then?"

They puzzled for a bit then Fannie proposed "She can bring meat and ale and suck the cocks clean. The cunts too!"

That made perfect sense.

So, the Deacon took them inside (Johnny marveling at the splendor of the place he had never seen), married them in an improvised ceremony with four I Do's, and they all retired to Fannie's family farm.

Her father was pleased to have three daughters and a son to help, and they were all pleased to have property of their own to inherit.

Johnny was available for screwing whenever they wanted, which turned out not to be just each night. Soon all three wives had bulging bellies, and the farmyard filled with raucous children.

The boys all had just one dick.

And as far as I know, if they still live, the happy foursome are still fucking away.