Fairy Tales Ch. 07: RumpleForeskin

Story Info
RumpleForeskin sucks for Candice to save her life.
5.5k words
4.5
2.5k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RumpleForeskin

The Miller's apprentice Candice was worried.

The lecherous Prince was visiting the villages to find more young virgins to fill his castle. Some would be asked to serve at table, some in the kitchen and some in the bedroom.

Candice was happy being a Miller's assistant. And one day a Miller herself! It was a lucky position, gained for her by her uncle after her parents died.

The Miller had other ideas. If she was chosen to labor in the castle, he would receive a fat purse of ducats! That was preferable to him, compared to his grinding life at the stone.

On the day she wore her oldest work clothes, dirtied her face and rolled in the leaves to tangle her hair. She lastly powdered herself with flour from the bin, to look dried-up and old.

When the Prince passed on his horse the Miller was waiting at the roadside. He called to Candice "Come girl! The Prince will want to see you!"

She came out, looking miserable and old in her tired rags and filth.

In consternation the Miller began to beat at her rags, trying to clean the flour and dirt. "What have you done! The Prince will never want you like this!"

The Prince spied Candice and joked with his men.

"What is this I see? A crone? A whore? A beggar? She must live in the dirt and eat with the pigs!"

The men laughed easily, like men used to laughing at poor wit.

"You grace! Your honor! She is not always like this! She is a fine young woman, with many skills!" The Miller protested.

"What can this slattern do, that the pigs in my stable cannot? Can she spin?"

"Noooo...your highness"

"Can she cook?"

"Noooo...your highness"

"Can she reap?"

"Noooo...your highness"

The Miller cast his thoughts about, looking right and left for inspiration.

In the field across the road, a calf sucked at its mothers teat.

"She can suck! Like a dozen whores in one! She attaches like a leech and pulls all the cum from a proud prick like sucking honey through a straw!"

This caught the Prince's attention.

"We will give her a trial! Put her in the coach!"

Candice was appalled. Never had she done what the Miller claimed. She was not even sure what he meant!

The coach contained three young women already, each comely and dressed scantily. They were clearly pleased to be selected by the Prince and displeased with Candice. They all sat across from her, giving her the entire bench to herself.

"Who are you? Why would the Prince choose such a cow?!" the prettiest one exclaimed.

"I heard them talking! She can suck a man, like sucking honey through a straw!"

The prettiest one looked doubtful.

"Cow! Do you know to stroke the shaft?"

Candice shook her head No!

"Have you skill at tickling the balls?"

Again, No!

"Do you always swallow, so the man is pleased, and your clothes stay unstained?"

A final No!

"Bah! You know nothing!"

They proceeded to ignore her, pointedly staring out the carriage window for the rest of the journey.

At last they arrived. The other girls were taken one way; Candice was taken another.

The Prince led her into a curious room. The floor was strewn with straw, and one entire wall was taken up with a series of small holes in a row, a score or more.

Around each hole the wall was stained and discolored, as from long use.

"This is the Glory Wall! Through each hole will be thrust 20 cocks belonging to my 20 palace guards. All must cum by dawn, or you will be beaten and sold to the brothel-keeper!"

The Prince left her, and she heard the bar being laid across the door. There was no way in or out until dawn!

Soon, men's cocks began to appear at the holes. A long one, a stubby one. One was curved, one even twisted!

Around the cocks the bushy hair could be seen - red, black, brown! Every shade as of wheat from soft white to hard red spring!

She began to cry, having no idea how to begin. Her tears ran down her face, making tracks in the flour dust she had covered herself in.

With a strange twist of the light, suddenly a man stood where no man had been before.

And what a man! Stout, twisted, with a wide grinning face and fat blue lips! She was afraid of him, as he leered not at her, but at the cocks arrayed before them.

"Girlie! What have we here? A score of delicious cocks! All ready for the squeezing, stroking, licking and sucking! Why do you delay!"

She collected herself as best she could.

"I have no notion of how to begin! I've never done this before. I'm a miller, not a suckling calf!"

"Anyone can do it. I could do it!" Slyly now, he examined her and spied her cloak pin.

"I would do it! Yes! But not for nothing! I would demand...demand...you brass cloak pin! Yes! For payment!"

Candice could not believe her luck. She quickly agreed.

The strange man went to the first cock, pink and proud with curly black hair. He knelt and took it in one large hand, stroking gently from root to tip.

It swelled and turned pinker, and the man behind the wall could be heard gasping.

The strange dwarf put his lips to the tip and began licking, running his tongue around the head. The tip turned purple, and threads of clear liquid could be seen stretched between cock and lips.

Opening his mouth wide the cock-sucking stranger plunged his mouth over the member, gasping and sucking until his lips met the wall, the cock entirely inside his throat!

Pulling back till only the tip was inside, he bobbed forward to the wall again, taking the length more easily this time, slick as it was with his spit.

Repeating this bobbing motion, sometimes pulling off entirely with a slurp! and stroking with just his hand for a time, he seemed completely focused on the task.

How long would this take? How much could the cock stand, being sucked and licked and stroked by hand and tongue and throat?

Candice watched, fascinated, unable to look away.

After a time unmeasured, but surely a quarter hour or more, the dwarf increased his slurping. Wetly bobbing, head moving like the treadle on the mill, spit running down his chin onto the straw, he was like a man obsessed!

With a groan from behind the wall, the stroking stopped, the dwarf holding just the tip in his lips, his throat working as if drinking from a jug!

Half a dozen swallows and the cock was let to fall, rapidly dwindling now, with ropy spit and spume dripping from its tip. It was withdrawn from behind and the hole left empty.

The cock-gargling dwarf shuffled on his knees to the next and began again without pause! Licking, then stroking, then sucking and bobbing, the second cock was made slick, made large, and then made to spew. Again, the dwarf swallowed all!

For hours he continued without rest. Cock after cock he swallowed; spew after spew he consumed, until finally the last cock withdrew, spent.

Standing, wiping his mouth with his slimy hands, the dwarf demanded his payment. Candice unpinned her rags, holding the collar closed with one hand and delivering the brass pin in an outstretched palm.

Hand darting out, the dwarf snatched the pin with a glad cry! Then with another strange twist of the light he was gone.

The night not yet spent, Candice piled some straw and lay down to wait.

When dawn began to play lazy sunbeams through the high window, she heard the bar being lifted and the door opened.

There stood the Prince, a wicked leer on his face.

"My men say you performed well! Their seed was spent and swallowed, and they lay content in their beds!"

"Am I to be released from this confinement then?" Candice still sat in the straw, one hand holding her rags to her neck.

"For a time; to rest and clean yourself and prepare again! For I am not content. You have more to prove!"

Candice was of mixed feelings. Freed from this horrible smelly place was good, if even for a short time. But what new horrors awaited tonight!

Led to the dormitory of the ladies, she was taken by a crone to a fountain to wash. Given a clean shift, her rags were thrown out the back door with the trash.

A meal was had at a long table filled with laughing women, talking of men and clothes and duties.

"I was not visited last night! None of the guard came to my chamber!"

"Neither mine! Yet none were in the hall, nor walking the parapets. Where could they have gone?"

The ladies knew not of Candice's nocturnal task, and she did not say. For what could she say of a strange dwarf who could enter, though the door was barred?

What could she admit, knowing these ladies fancied a guard and might become fierce to discover their favorite had found another to satisfy them?

She ate silently, and after found a quiet seat behind a fountain against the wall. The day passed slowly.

Occasionally she heard guards passing overhead, patrolling the wall, speaking in crude terms of their enjoyment the night before.

"She can suck better than any I've had! Better than Beatrice, and that's saying something!"

"Beatrice is a cock-hound to be sure! But this new girl, she had me wishing I had two cocks!"

They'd laugh and move on.

When the day drew to a close, the Prince returned and led her back to the chamber.

"You have impressed all my men. Yet the officers of the guild attended my hall today, and you will show them a good time tonight! Fifty men, all accustomed to the best whores of the land!

All must cum by dawn, or you will be beaten and sold to the brothel-keeper!"

He left again and the door was barred. The first 20 cocks were thrust through the holes. Bushes of straw, yellow and silver. Cocks of pink, black and red! So many cocks!

She had some idea how to begin, having watched the dwarf the night before. She decided to try.

Starting with the shortest, for surely the longest would never fit between her dainty lips, she knelt and cautiously took it in hand.

The cock jump at her touch, and the man behind drew in a quick breath.

Kissing the tip, she steeled herself and took the bulb in her mouth.

It was so warm! So silky and soft! She fancied she could feel the man's heart beating in the tender flesh.

She applied her tongue to the soft underside and received a small gift of warm liquid! Was this cock done already?

But no, it was just the stringy clear stuff she'd seen stretched between cock and lips. The cock was harder now, and she knew it should grow soft when finished.

With her miller's work-toughed hands she took the shaft and stroked from root to tip, where it entered her mouth. That had worked for the dwarf; perhaps it would work for her.

The groan she heard from behind the wall gave her confidence!

Opening her mouth wide she took as much of the man's shaft into her as she could. But it was only a few inches, barely half!

Pulling off, putting one finger to her lips, she considered.

It had to go someplace, and her mouth was clearly not deep enough.

Would she have to swallow it?! But that seemed unlikely. Still there was no risk of it actually going all the way down, as it was attached to the man.

With her tongue she lubricated as much of the shaft as she could. When it was wet, she put the tip back in her mouth and pushed!

It quickly met the back of her throat, and here she paused, arranged her tongue, bent her neck to straighten the way and swallowed! hard.

It eased into her throat. She wanted badly to gag but suppressed that urge. By repeated swallowing and nearly dislocating her jaw, she eased her mouth over the shaft until she felt hairs tickling her nose.

Success! This was the way to take a whole cock into herself!

With a slurk and a glurk she pulled back off, the cock sliding heavily from her head. Once out it bobbed up and struck her nose! leaving a slimy thread stretched between.

Gasping and coughing for a time, stroking the cock with her hands while she recovered, she made a new attempt.

This time it went easier, the cock gliding down her throat that seemed wider now. The cock was fully slick, but bigger as it had gotten more excited by her attentions.

Holding it seated fully for a moment, she tried gently moving in and out by bobbing her head.

It worked! The cock was now getting stroked from tip to root, hot and wet. She continued for a time.

The man began to breath hard and appeared to be bumping his hips against the other side of the wall spasmodically.

Without warning she felt the bulb expand alarmingly, and then hot liquid coursed down her throat!

She made the mistake of pulling partly off which only served to direct the man's spew where it wasn't welcome.

She pulled abruptly off, gagging and coughing to clear her windpipe. Spitting gobbets of cum on the straw, she recovered as the cock dwindled and was pulled free of the hole.

One! That was a start anyway.

She put a hand to her face. Her jaw felt sore already; her throat burned a bit from unaccustomed friction. Even her hands were tired.

It was going to be a long night.

The next was longer, and wouldn't go all the way in. It didn't seem to matter to the man, as in time he came just the same. This time she was aware of his passion, caught it on her tongue, sucking at the tip as he bucked and spewed.

Swallow? Or spit? Unaware she was making a decision that had been made uncountable times through history, she recalled the dwarf had always swallowed so she did the same.

The man must have heard her gulp as she consumed the salty wad, because his cock twitched and spurt one last gobbet which landed on her chin. Giggling, she wiped it and stuck the finger in her mouth, sucking it clean.

This wasn't bad! Tasting not all that different from the cheeses she made from sheep's milk in her youth, but warmer and sticky. She decided that swallowing was the way to go.

Cock three took a long time, as the man seemed indifferent to her ministrations. Finally, she combined stroking the shaft with loud sucking of the tip, and got the man to emit his cum. It was creamy and white from all the agitation, different from the slimy ropes of the others. Down it went!

Hours into her labors, she paused as she heard the chapel chimes.

Midnight! Already midnight? And how many cocks had she sucked empty? One, two, three, the twisty one, the black one,... ten!

Just ten? And half the night gone?

All the heart went out of her, and she broke into a sob. There was no way she could suck forty more cocks by dawn. She was doomed.

As her tear fell from her face to the straw, the light twisted, and the dwarf was there.

"Girly! You've done so well! A proper cock-sucker you are, learned from the master you have."

"But I'm not half done, and half the night gone!"

"Well, we could strike another bargain? This time for... for...your ring!"

Indeed, she wore a ring, of gold and unadorned, a gift at her confirmation years ago. But needs must!

She agreed, and the dwarf set to work. Like a demon he sucked and slobbered, working his mouth on one cock while his hands grabbed two more and stroked.

Exhausted she lay in the straw and closed her eyes for just a moment. She awoke to a food nudging her awake.

"The cocks, all blown! The ring I'll have!" The avaricious dwarf's eyes burned brightly.

She sat noticing the holes all empty and the light coming through the high window.

"Quickly! He comes!"

She could hear footsteps in the hall, and the bar of the door being lifted.

Pulling the ring off a finger she tossed it to the dwarf, who disappeared just as the door swung open.

"I hear great things from the guild-masters! The earliest ones were happy, and the later ones happier yet! It seems you got better as the night wore on!"

She took the sideways compliment gracefully, rising and standing meekly.

Without another word he turned and left. She made her way to the ladies' hall, washing her face in the fountain and finding food at the long table.

The other ladies were content again, their men having paid them visits as usual.

"But did you see any guild-masters last night? I expected to be busy until dawn!"

"None came to me either! They can't all be poofs, can they?"

"They must have been sucking each other all night, as I had none to suck myself!"

She ate and left, finding her bench as before.

Her jaw was sore, her throat had ached when swallowing her meal. Her knuckles cracked like she'd been grinding flour for a fortnight!

But perhaps her trial was over! Maybe now she would get out of here.

Nobody came all day, but when dusk was coming on the Prince again approached.

He was followed by a horde of men! She recognized some as men from the village, men she'd ground corn for, men she'd known since her youth.

Just come of age and married men, and doddering elders besides! A hundred men! A hundred cocks!

"Tonight will be your greatest test! For the Miller bragged of your talents and demanded a high price.

You will suck all these men and make them all come!"

She quailed at the very thought.

"I will not!"

The Prince backed as if struck. "You dare..."

"I have sucked your friends and your associates and gotten nothing in return but threats of violence.

Well, do what you will, but unless you promise me freedom, I'll do no more. You may kill me now. For surely these tasks will be the end of me anyway!"

The Prince sputtered and colored, but with 100 men looking on had nothing left but to agree.

"Suck these hundred cocks and you may go free."

He pushed her into the room, slammed the door and dropped the bar.

The cocks began to appear instantly - from tiny finger-cocks to ones bigger than her forearm! Black and white, yellow and brown, silver-fringed and jet!

She began instantly, using the technique of the dwarf. Settling one in her throat and grasping one on each side, she bobbed and sucked and spit like a madwoman.

The men responded, her gargling gasping breath exciting them, her frantic plunging and stroking bringing them to peak excitement!

She had hardly swallowed one load when she fastened onto the next, primed by her stroking, to cum in a trice!

In minutes she'd done half a dozen, to be replaced at the wall by six more! Down the row she'd go, swallowing and gagging and stroking!

Inspired, she whipped off her shirt and stuck a cock between her breasts, giving herself a needed respite to breathe and recover, her tits simulating her mouth and throat.

Some would cum from just that - the feel of her virginal tits and nipples stroking their wet dick, her mouth sucking at the tip as it peeked between.

Her nipples, baptized from one spew would slicken the next cock as it thrust between her breasts. Then she'd slurp up that rigid rod and plunge her face to the root!

Spew! Spew! Spew! She lost count of the swallows; she only knew she was truly sick of the taste of men's cum.

The clock struck midnight, and she knew she would not finish. The wall had been cleared twice and some more, but that left 50 or 60 men!

She had no more strength, no more spit, no more breath to spend. Her jaw wouldn't open; her tongue wouldn't move.

She collapsed on the floor, her tears flowing as her resolve left her.

The dwarf appeared, took in the sight and was silent for once.

Finally, he spoke.

"You have done amazingly! The cock's you've swallowed! The cum you've consumed! Not one woman in the world could do what you've done!"

She croaked "But still, it's not enough! The Prince has 50 more!"

The dwarf blanched at the number, but straightened resolutely.

"I will finish for you, if you will pay."

She shook her head. "I have no more. No pins, no ring, nothing."

"We can settle later. I will do this now and come to you when you have what I need."

She nodded numbly, not really caring what became of her or what price he would later extract.

She would later remember only the dwarf, eyes shining, stripped naked, stretched out along the wall. A hand each on a cock, a mouth fastened on another, and even his twisted feet somehow reaching to stroke two more!

12