Fairy Tales Ch. 07: RumpleForeskin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fading into unconsciousness, she awoke on a bench outside.

The Prince stared at her, absently stroking his cock, leering.

"I have my freedom?" She sat up.

"Yes, but only after I have taken my price."

She was confused, then understanding dawned. She rose to flee, but with one hand he grabbed her shirt and restrained her.

With the other he undid her belt and pulling at her collar whipped her dress over her head, stripped her bare right there in the courtyard!

Putting one hand under her and lifting bodily, shoulders and legs, he laid her roughly back on the bench.

The stone was cold and rough, but not as cold as his expression nor as rough as his hands.

He straddled her, trapping her between his thighs. Hands on shoulders, pushing her down, she was helpless.

He put one hand gripping her neck, threatening to throttle her if she struggled. She stopped resisting, her expression set grimly.

His other hand groped her breasts, twisted her nipples, kneaded her abdomen as she might knead bread, gripped her hips.

His cock stuck redly in her crotch, bumping against her bush.

She tried. "You want me to suck that nasty thing?" she attempted a leer.

"No, you have proven you are a master at that. I'll go another way."

With that, he put the free hand to her tender opening and with his fingers spread her to the morning air. She found to her shame that she was dripping wetly on the bench.

He expertly positioned his cock and Entered! her in one thrust. She felt her virginity shatter, and his cock go where she'd not known anything could go.

He was not large, certainly not as large as some of the men she'd sucked. But her cunt was fresh and untrammeled, and felt every inch of his manhood.

Waiting not a moment, with both hands he grasped her hips and began to pump like a wild animal. Lifting her bodily from the bench to meet his thrusts, he banged and bruised her most private parts without pause.

Freed from his choking grasp, she put her arms under her and levered up to see what he was doing.

His cock disappeared into her body, slimy with her wetness and blood, then pulled nearly out again, repeating without consideration for her pain.

She saw her opening stretched and straining, the lips crushed back fatly on each insertion, yet pulled out into a gasping mouth each time he reared back, clutching his member like her lips had clutched all those men!

Pumping and slurping, this mouth much like her other had excited endless cocks, incited this one to heights of lust.

Like a bird mesmerized by a snake, aware of her doom but unable to escape, unable even to think, she watched his passion build.

When his sneer turned into a grimace and his hips began to buck and pound erratically, she knew it was nearly over.

Without knowing why, as he made his final thrust and spewed his slime into her body, she found her cunt exploding in ecstasy. She doubled up at the unexpected bliss, her stomach muscles convulsing as her cunt convulsed, her body curled, her legs stuck straight out and shaking, her breath heaving in her chest, her breast blooming pink along with her neck and face.

He held his hips crushed against hers as he pumped his final ejaculations into her womb.

Collapsing on the bench as her passion diminished, she felt him slide out and off of her. He sat hard on the pavement, just breathing.

Then without a word he stood and walked away. Over his shoulder he let loose just one word: "Bitch"

Guessing correctly this was his way of dealing with his humiliation in front of those 100 men, she gained some small understanding of the evil in men.

She rested a moment, then noticed some guards gathered on the wall, peering at her. She became aware she was naked, outside, exposed to strange men and leaking the Prince's cum.

Determined not to be cowed and humiliated further she waved a cheery wave, then stood to collect her dress.

Carrying it over her shoulder, not deeming the onlookers worthy of redressing her naked state, she walked unsteadily from the courtyard and out of the castle walls, dripping ropes of cum from her cunt and down her legs.

Once over the moat she slipped the thin garment over her head and gathered it as best she could about her waist.

The walk to her village took most of the morning. When she at last pushed open the door of the mill, the Miller barely glanced.

"Where were you? Get back to work!"

She was dumbfounded. He'd sold her into slavery where she'd had to suck scores of men, in fact possibly sucking his cock! And he expected her to return to her job meekly.

He was bent over the bin, peering into the pit with the stone turning and grinding in its usual way. One hand on the lever, he jiggled it to adjust the speed.

Without a thought, she crouched, put one hand in the middle of his back and pushed!

He flipped over the rail and onto the wheel. The cuff of his pants caught first and was pulled into the grind, then his leg, then the other, then the rest of him. He didn't stop making noise until his chest was crushed.

She pulled the lever back and stopped the mechanism.

Well! This was going to be a big job, removing the gearbox, dismounting the enormous stone, cleaning it, rebuilding the mechanism. Two days at least! And two strong helpers.

Attracted by the noise (well, screaming) a crowd collected. She made the simple explanation that he'd stumbled into the mechanism, startled at her sudden reappearance. That satisfied all, as none of them expected to ever see her again either.

Later she found his sack of ducats under his bed. She reasoned that really it was hers as she'd been the one sold and had done all the work. That paid for the rebuild and some improvements besides, with some little left over.

The village accepted her as the new Miller because they had no other and they needed their bread.

She settled into her new life, as the life within her settled in and grew. In time it was a boy, and it grew into a man. Looking a little like the Prince but mostly like her remembered mother, she loved it.

Then one autumn moon the air shifted strangely and the dwarf appeared.

"I want payment!"

She remembered her bargain and accepted that she owed him.

"I have ducats, and wheat, and flour, and land. What do you require?"

"I want the boy! Now a man, I will have him for my own!" The dwarf smiled a horrible smile, and she knew without a doubt why he wanted her son.

"May I make another bargain? The Prince's remaining gold?"

"Nope! I have all the gold I want.

But I do like a game. How about this:

You guess my name, and your debt is paid."

This seemed a simple game and might save her son. She agreed.

"Guess!"

"Barry?"

"Nope!"

"Daniel?"

"Nope! Ha ha! You are miles from the truth!"

"Ezekiel?"

"Nope!"

The dwarf tolerated this for a time then grew impatient.

"Give me your son! Part Prince, he will be delicious!"

"But that was hardly a game. I wasn't prepared! Come back tomorrow, when I have properly considered the problem?"

He was going to refuse, but then "Ok. This could be fun! See you tomorrow!"

And Poof! he was gone.

Going to the church she awoke the Vicar.

"I need the village bible, to research my family history!"

The holy man was agreeable, as he was a scholar.

When the dwarf returned, she was ready.

Starting at the beginning, she named each villager born for the last 100 years. But each name she said, he grinned his horrible grin and shook his head.

There were not all that many names really, as the same ones got used in subsequent generations.

"Your holy book will be no help to you! My name is not a holy one!"

"That is not fair! You should have said that at the beginning. So interesting! I will do my research again!"

"Fine! But just one more night! Then the cock... boy is mine!"

He stamped and disappeared in a flash of red light.

Gathering the Prince's gold from under the bed she went to the cottage of a guard, retired these last five years.

"I need you to ride the villages and search for the old dwarfs home! I need to know his name! And make a list of every name you find!"

The guard did not fancy the job, and the money was but a little. But smiling and remembering that night she'd so sweetly sucked his cock he agreed.

Riding all that night and into the next day, he returned at dusk with a list.

She scanned it, and her face fell. All these names had been tried.

"There is one other..."

"Tell me!"

"As I passed a brothel, I heard a man in the outhouse talking to himself. Singing, really.

Let me remember the song...a simple rhyme repeated.

'I cum in a bucket! I cum in a tin! You can't guess my name! It's RumpleForeskin!'

And other such nonsense, cum replaced by shit or spit or piss, always ending in 'RumpleForeskin!'

Imagine that, such a silly name. It can't really be a name, can it?"

Candice smiled and handed him the ducats.

She retired to the mill, with some idea of repeating her trick with the Miller if things should go badly.

She set the stone to turning and waited.

When the sun was gone the dwarf appeared, in a sick twist of moonlight coming in the window.

"I'm bored! Give me my price!"

"I have but a few more names, and then you will be paid!"

"Ok, ok. Say them and be done with it! But only three more guesses!"

"Ok first guess: McGillicuddy?"

"No no no!"

"Fine. Second guess: Fountainbleu?"

"Stupid! No! That's another holy name! You fool!"

"I have but one guess left! How about.... RumpleForeskin?"

His jaw dropped revealing a mouth of broken teeth and raw red flesh. Then his face flushed, and he started screaming.

"Ahhhh! The devil told you! The devil told you!"

He stomped on the floor as if to disappear again, but he stomped so hard his foot went clear through the mill planking!

His leg jammed through, and his foot was pressed to the millstone.

"He's got me! The devil has got me! And he's chewing my foot off!"

With a scream RumpleForeskin tugged at his leg but could get no purchased. In his desperate panic he grabbed his balls and pulled! Pulled! Pulled!

And he pulled his balls right off!

With a flash of sulfur his body split open and cum came spilling out in a torrent!

A lifetime of cum, stored in his misshapen evil body, gushed and streamed from his mangled corpse, a life's accumulation of bargaining and sucking!

It flooded the mill floor, flowed down the stairs and out the door, a river of spew.

And RumpleForeskin was dead! As the cum flowed away, his body smoked and fused and turned to ash.

Candice stood silently for a while, considering. This debt was paid in full. Yet she had another bargain, a debt she owed, to be settled.

She went to visit the guard in his cottage, who was sitting up with his pipe, considering the night.

He smiled as he saw Candice, and she smiled in return. Kneeling in front of him, she undid his belt and pulled out his rapidly hardening dick.

And she sucked.

12