Fairy Tales Ch. 09: Grandma's House

Story Info
Wolfie surprises Grandma; the Woodman gets Red.
4.4k words
4.72
1.4k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma's House

"Red! I want you to take this basket of goodies to Grandma's house!"

Red pouted. The day would be fine, flowers were in bloom and Red was planning a lovely day laying out by the river, swimming naked under the warm sun, frigging herself on the mossy bank. Heaven!

"Yes Mamma." Red was a good girl, always helping her mother when she could. Papa had been gone since before she could remember. In fact, she'd never quite known who Papa was! It was just the two of them to do all the chores.

The occasional visitor might spend the night, but he was always gone from Mamma's bed by daybreak, and never ever helped with any chores.

She climbed down from the sleeping loft, ran to the hearth. Slipped her nighty over her head and hung it on the hook. Warmed her nakedness by the fire.

Her slim young-woman's body was strong and limber, the embers' glow highlighting her gentle curves. She stretched like a cat, arms over her head, and sighed.

"Why does Granny live so far away in the forest?" She'd wondered about that all her young life.

When just a lass she'd imagined Granny was an enchantress banished from the village, perhaps for practicing dark arts upon the children of the town. Granny was a mysterious woman, her personality as large as her lush body. Once-red hair was turning to grey and her amazing tits were now a bit saggy and long, still Red loved her with all her heart.

Mamma considered. "You're a woman now; it's time you knew.

"Granny used to live in the village, when I was but a new-bedded wife! She lived over the inn, where I grew up!"

Red marveled! The women living over the inn now were all beautiful with shapely bodies and welcoming smiles for all the travelers! They often entertained the tinkers, traders and even the footmen of the carriages that passed through. None of them were married, though several had young children who Red had played with as a lass.

That Granny had been one of them, only added to her glamour in Red's imagination!

"So why did she leave? That sounds like a lovely life!"

Mamma nodded, remembering. Shook herself, brought Red's daytime shift from the laundry basket, handed it to her and continued.

"She was one of the best! The customers asked for her by name and tipped her more than the other ladies!

"But they were not enough for my lusty mother. She began to entertain the men of the village.

First the unmarried lads, visiting her room over the inn. But then the married men. In her room, behind the inn in a coach, in the blacksmith's shop before the forge, even in their beds in their own homes! When their wives were away at the mill or shopping the market, she'd slip over and ... and spend the morning, slip out before she was discovered."

Red hugged herself, smiled thinking of all the fun she must have had, sneaking in back doors, stealing away when wives came back unexpectedly! Oh, what a fine life.

"That sounds oh so lovely! Why did she stop!"

Red bunched up her scarlet dress, put it over her head, wriggled it down her supple body like a snake into its skin, as mother considered her answer.

Sighing, "She didn't stop. The wives made her stop! They came to the innkeeper, demanded he hand her over, to punish her for stealing their husbands' affection!"

Tugging the skirt down her hips, snug now that she'd grown into her curves, barely covering her fiery bush in fact, Red scowled.

"And did he? Give her up to be punished?" That sounded like it might have been fun too?

Mamma shook her head. "He spirited her out the back door, in an old ale barrel! You see, she was his favorite, her best customer in fact. Several of the inn brats were his! One of them was me.

"His cart driver took her to a hunters' cabin in the wood, where she's remained to this day. Entertaining an occasional hunter or woodman, otherwise quite bored."

"Is that why she needs this basket of goodies?" Red took up the parcel her mother had prepared, peeked under the cloth.

There were some fine fruits from their orchard, still dew-dappled. A brace of seed cakes, Red had helped bake the day before.

A pair of thick leather dildoes, stuffed with goose down and oiled until they shone. And something new - a leather belt with something sticking through it, something like a dildo but narrower, longer on one side and shorter on the other, bulbous on both ends? Red held it up from two fingers, raised one eyebrow.

Mother snatched it from her, put it back in the basket, tucked it in tidy again.

"Hurry along! Be careful in the wood, there may be bandits or randy travelers about, who would not hesitate to force themselves on a careless young lass."

Mother was always worrying about nothing. Red thought meeting a man in the wood might be fun! Who knew what games they might teach her?

Taking the basket, trotting to the door and donning her red cloak that hung there, she kissed her mother, promised to be careful, and went out into the fine sunshine.

Mother looked after her, saw how she was fully a woman now, her breast straining at the bodice, her hips ripe under the brief skirt. Shook her head. That girl would be trouble! Like mother had been.

Red's bare feet were chilly in the dewy grass. She ran across their lot, past the chicken house, to the lane and turned toward the wood.

Slowing once mother could no longer see, she swung the basket by one handle, began to enjoy the morning. The birds singing in the bushes! The flowers blooming along the thicket, across the lane, in the fields! The admiring gazes of the neighbor boys as they went about their chores in byre and yard.

She grinned back, even threw a kiss to one she fancied, plucked her skirt carelessly exposing her butt, causing him to drop his milk bucket, spilling the lot. Oh he'd be scolded for that!

Tormenting the boys was a new game she played, now that her breast was full, her hips grown so she swayed as she walked. She played with that, trying different strides, swinging her hips and shoulders to increase the effect.

Laughing, entering the woods now, she could imagine no finer life than being a pretty marriageable lass in a village full of randy boys, with the day to spend in the woods! Adventures!

The path was dimmer now under the new green of the trees. The forest floor occasionally prickly with last year's dead thatch. She picked her way from moss to grass to squishy wet puddle, enjoying each sensation on her bare feet, pretty toes squelching in the mud.

Began to get a little hungry, having left early without breakfast. Should she stop, eat an apple from the basket? Or perhaps one of those seed cakes! Granny would never know there had been two.

Just ahead was a clearing, and were those new berries upon the branches? That would be lovely! She skipped along.

The berries were scarlet in the sunbeams that penetrated the canopy, inviting. She set down her basket, reached carefully among the brambles, collected a handful of sweet ripe fruit.

"Hey! Stop! That's all I've got to eat!"

Startled, she dropped the berries, looked around to see who'd called.

"Down here!" The voice came from beneath the thicket. Leaning over, looking carefully among the brush, she spied a crude shelter of green branches. Cleverly woven into a sort of hummock, just big enough for perhaps a person to shelter beneath.

And sticking out, the head of a wolf!

"Eeeee!" She squealed, alarmed and excited. But not afraid; not really. He could talk you see, not a wild wolf after all.

"Oh! Oh!" The wolf scrabbled out from under his bower, bent to pluck up the spilled fruit, gobbled it down.

When he'd recovered his treasure, he stood. Not much taller than Red, and very hairy. Naked but for a necklace of woven reed, an anklet charm of wool and colored pebbles. Hair covered all else, a thick coat of animal hair matted with sticks and leaves.

From under his tangled rank mane, he peered at her, sun-brown face screwed up in confusion, lips still smeared and drooling with raspberry juice.

"Miss Glorian?" He seemed shocked to see her.

"No! I am Red! Daughter of Trixie! But yes granddaughter to Glorian, my Granny!"

Understanding. "My memory is poor, living all these years rough, banished from my home. You look the spitting image of your Granny! When we were young."

Pleased, she curtseyed neatly, flame bush flashing beneath her skirt as she bent, thanked him.

"You know my Granny?"

"Knew her! Yes! Lips of ruby red; eyes like the sky before a storm! Tits like ripe melons; rouge nipples like Cotlets in spring! Hips of a fine... knew her! Many times! Many, many times! Before they sent her away! Before my wife threw me out! Then I came here, to live a hermit, miserable, heart-sore!"

"But why not just visit her? I know she's lonely, would welcome a visit from an old ... friend?"

"But I know not where she fled! Dead now, these many years or banished overseas..." A tear tracked down his cheek, and was he? Yes, he was sobbing, the loss still fresh in his tender old heart.

"No! Not dead! Not banished! Not hardly! She lives yet in these woods, in the hunters' hut, now her lonely home, her exile."

Wonderment filled his face, then joy!

"She lives! And not far! Oh salvation! Oh tribulation! She lives!"

He danced a little jig, not different from a satyr of legend or a horny wolf anyway.

"I'm going there now. Would you like to join me?"

"No! No delay! I must fly to her!"

With that he turned and loped, bounded across the clearing, looking for all the world a lean rangy wolf, disappeared into the brush on the other side in roughly the direction of Granny's house.

The last she saw of him was his bare brown butt, all the hair rubbed off there and incongruous on his lupine form.

Red thought she rather liked bare butts! His was all of muscle, brown as a nut, working with animal writhing under the skin. Then gone.

Putting a hand to her crotch, she felt some wet there. Well! Was there time to stay a bit here, eat his berries, rub her own berry? Sadly no, she was tardy already, would have to make good time now to reach Granny's then get home before dark.

Taking up her basket, plucking another handful of berries into it, she proceeded on the longer path, not willing to follow Wolfie's path into the underbrush. Munching berries as she proceeded, sucking the juice from her fingers, her thumb, wiping her chin with her long flexible tongue.

She did make good time, stopping only to relieve herself, drink from a stream, pick and eat some more berries, relieve herself again. Lay a while among some glorious new blossoms on a hillside under an old oak. Wash her feet in a spring.

Midday she approached the dell wherein the hunters' cabin dwelt, along with her Granny. She heard the Thwock! Thwock! of a woodman at work somewhere nearby, and the exciting Whoosh! and Crash! of a stately tree felled! Shivered at the power, the control of the woodman wielding that axe.

Red rather fancied woodmen, with their bulging biceps, shirtless muscled torsos, legs like oaks themselves! Faces, sunburnt and brown!

Well, Red had to be honest with herself, she liked all men. The farm lads with their broad backs. The shop boys with their clean faces, long lashes. The barmen, faces red and smiling, broad hands that could hold two flagons at once, their enormous appetites...

Starting down into the dell she thought she could hear some noises from the hut. Granny was surely home; the smoke from the crooked chimney proved that.

And the door was ajar! Careless of Granny; some animal might get in, scatter her goods, get into her flour sack!

Peeking in the door, she called cautiously lest some raccoon greet her, "Granny?"

"YYYeesss! Deeeear! Cummming!" She heard what was unmistakably her Granny's voice but muffled, coming from the bed.

"Still in bed and the day half gone! Shame on you Granny!" She pranced to the bed, saw the down quilt in disarray, lumped carelessly.

And what was that? Granny laying on her face but now brown somehow, and hairy?!

"Granny! What a hairy back you have!"

Hips began rising and falling, as if pounding the mattress. A brown butt pumped up and down, familiar somehow.

"Granny! What a strong brown butt you have!"

The figure flopped over, annoyed. A squelching noise, and an enormous stiff member flopped up, red and engorged.

"Granny! What an enormous, big dong you have! Big, big dong! Like a loaf of bread!"

And she saw now, it was the hermit wolf, er, man.

And revealed beneath him Granny, naked, embedded into the mattress, nightgown ripped from neck to knee. Glorius huge tits red and squashed and splayed out one to each side, nipples twisted and chewed. Legs spread wide, lewd cunt wet and soggy and gaping crimson. Greying once-fiery hair spread across the pillow. Face red as a beet, screwed into a mask of agony.

She spoke.

"Red! You came just too soon! Just as I was cumming! Too soon! Wait just a moment more! Let him finish!"

Red, obedient, stepped back, let the hairy man roll back over, reinsert that impossible member into Granny's wet red crotch with another Squelch! and a squeal from Granny like a young lass.

"Ooooooooh! You animal! You wonderful hairy rough animal! Take me, eat me, spear me! Claw me with your rough hands! Gnaw me with your vicious mouth! Pound my flesh! Bite my tits! Fuck my cunt! Make me... make me... Ahhhhhh!"

With that Granny gave a scream, her legs now wrapped around her animal friend, her heels in that wonderful butt, slamming his hips into her crotch, shaking and screaming and clutching and crying.

Red dropped the basket with a Clunk! Her hands went to her crotch, found wet streaming down her thighs. Squatting, spreading her knees, she stuffed fingers into her cunt, squelched them in and out in concert with that wonderful strong brown butt pressing his cock into Granny. Pretending it was her he pronged, pounded!

"Oh! Oh! Granny!" she clenched her own face, bent nearly double, stuffed almost a whole hand into herself, clutching it from inside until it hurt, twisting it, pushing it in, cumming, cumming, cumming.

She tottered, fell on her butt, pulled her hand out with a wet Splorch. Saw the wet stain spreading on Granny's board floor, was that from her?

Wolfie was still at it, still moving hips up and down, not pounding now but just enjoying Granny's spent body, using her cunt to stroke his turgid member, getting himself off with her spasming pussy.

Standing, a little shaky, Red could not take her eyes from that butt. She pulled the cloth from her basket, spilling its content on the floor.

A dildo? And apple! No! That strange belt, with that strange rod, now it's purpose could be seen.

She snatched it up, stepped through the belt, cinched it around her hips. Wriggled that curious stiff double-cock, got half of it inside her own cunt.

Her skirt was in the way; she stripped her dress over her head, hearing a seam split, uncaring. Climbed on the bed, on her knees, made her way up straddling those hairy legs.

Put her hands on that butt, which twitched! at the unexpected contact, paused, then resumed humping Granny heedless.

Angling her hips she got the sticky-outie bit opposite the rod wedged inside her, to his butt crack, difficult as he kept moving. Leaned over him, one hand on the bed, one on the rod, probed, found what she was looking for, timed his hump and lunged!

The cock went home to the hilt in his butt as he rose, getting a strangled cry from Wolfie! He froze, transfixed, his cock half inside Granny, a cock fully inside him!

And oh! heaven! The part in her squelched and thrust as he struggled, trying to free himself, then not so much, then resuming his humping, just going with the whole deal, accepting the rod in his gut as his own rod gutted Granny. He groaned.

Red tried to follow his humping motion with her hips, then found if she just stayed still his hump would drive the rod, down! to hump Granny the Up! to hump her. The feral wolf double-fucking the two with virile hips and muscular ass, lost in his own pleasure.

Glorious! Much better than rubbing her berry with fingers beside the creek! Better even than her own fingers in her cunny, slitching her own wet! This was unexpected, each stroke exciting her, first slow then becoming more urgent, more violent as Wolfie neared his glory.

Just as she was ready to accept the lovely wash of pleasure the door went Bang!

"What's going on in here! I heard a scream!"

Startled, she stopped. Twisted to look over her shoulder, saw Wolfie do the same, craning his neck to see. Saw Granny lift her head as well, the three of them like some strange Chimera with three heads, looking to the door.

The Woodsman! Come to help!

Speechless, quite embarrassed to be caught pronging a man from behind with a dildo, not sure whether to squeal and hide or continue their fuck, it was Granny who found her voice.

"Brave Woodsman! Just in time! Come share our bed! Your massive wood is welcome!"

A slow smile spread on the man's face, not too smart but randy all the same, he could see the possibility here.

Setting his axe aside, he unknotted his cord, stepped out of his shorts leaving himself entirely naked for he worked without a shirt. His body like that of a draft horse, all corded muscle and brown sun kissed skin, strode to the trio on the bed.

He looked confused. "But where am I to begin? "

Granny, again, "Just slide your manhood into my Granddaughter's fine ass! Red, open up to give the gentleman some room!"

Red, an obedient girl, reached around with one hand to pull an ass cheek, reveal her puckered asshole, her wet taint, her sopping pussy with the end of the dildo-rod just visible thrust inside.

Stroking his cock, now a full manly rod, not the arm-width monster of Wolfie but a respectable girth, he repeated Red's trick and on knees worked up her legs, snugged his cock between her ass-cheeks and thrust!

Ooowww! It smarted! Then the slick of her cum, having run down her crotch before to wet her cheeks, gave some slickness to him. Her puckered hole resisted, she relaxed, and he eased his length into her.

Wolfie, uncaring what proceeding were ongoing behind, turned back, resumed his slow dedicated fucking into Granny's welcoming steamy cunt.

Granny dropped her head, sure all was well with her guests, let events unfold. Wolfie kissed her; Granny let him, relaxed, waiting for her next orgasm with patience born of long practice.

"Mister Woodman! Your prick is entirely inside me! Ohhh, my. That's different! I think I might like it!"

He didn't reply, his attention on her butt, her hips, her naked back. Her neck, her face, her eyes. He impulsively leaned over on one arm, took her face in his free hand, squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth. Thrust his tongue in!

His groping tongue met hers, filled her mouth, raped her face with no thought of her wishes, just tasting her, mouthing her, eating her face with animal lust.

Red felt overwhelmed, fucked by Wolfie as he fucked Granny, pinioned beyond any control from behind by that wood-rod in her butt, in her gut, stirring her insides in ways they were never meant to be stirred!

And that tongue! Moving like an animal, lips sucking and wet and thrusting and ohhh! ohhh! ohhh!

Twisting her head from his grasp she dropped it, panting, just feeling the thrust from the front inside her cunt, the thrust from behind in her ass, all the way to her tummy, she was sure she could feel him hitting her belly from inside!

"God in heaven! Two men are fucking me! I'm filled front and back, and they're fucking me! Oh God! Take me! Take me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Make me take it! Put it in! In me! Ahhhhh!"

Her words helped her reach that wonderful place where her feet went numb, her legs began vibrating, her breath left her. Face and shoulders turned pink, flushed with her pleasure, clenching butt and cunt, squeezing the cocks inside her with all her strength!

12