Fairy Tales Ch. 09: Grandma's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words drove the Woodsman to the brink and beyond. With a hoarse cry! he thrust his last, just held himself in her butt, in her body, emptying his seed from his writhing balls through his cock to her gut, filling her with slick wet slime as his hips pressed, joyfully giving all he had to the gorgeous slim lass beneath him!

Wolfie had waited so long, half his life, and now he had Glorian where he wanted her again, under him, around him, loving him. He thrust hard, getting all that massive cock into her massive cunt entirely, holding her and getting held by her in loving embrace. Seeding her as he'd always wanted to, putting his seed into the woman he loved, had always loved, trying his best to mate her, fuck her, cum in her, pleasure her, make her his woman!

Granny, Glorian the slut, shuddered, felt his seed in her, felt the familiar rush of cum, came again with him. Taking him as she had taken him all those years ago, liking him best with his wonderful monster cock, welcoming his seed, held him with her body as he shuddered, spent himself. Became his woman as she'd wanted to in her youth but been too shy! too timid to ask.

The weight became unbearable; Granny grunted as the Woodman slumped on her darling Red, who collapsed helpless on Wolfie, who was already enmeshed entirely on her, inside her. She waited as long as she could, then with one leg still thrust into the air, kicked a heel at the topmost fucker in their glorious fuck-pile.

The Woodmen responded, rolled off the pile, cumming out of Red's ass with a slick sliding slop! and a gush of slimy spew.

Red in turn pushed herself up, carefully extracted her fuck-tool from Wolfie's body, out, out, longer than she'd remembered, tender inside her now as it popped free! and jiggled in her sore cunt.

Wolfie remained, happy, content in his lover's arms, content in her cunt. Granny smiled, breathing again, wrapped arms and legs around him, held him as a lover would, kissing and nuzzling his hairy face, fingers laced in his hairy back fur, happy.

When all had come down from their sex-fugue, had their breath back, Red carefully unbuckling her belt and slipping it over her luscious hips, down her sexy legs, Granny spoke.

"That was awesome! I'm so glad you all came today! I'm gonna walk funny for a fortnight!

"But now it's time for me and Wolfie to have some time for ourselves. Get to know each other again, after all these years."

Red was fascinated. "You knew him as a boy?"

Granny, patient, nodded. "Yes, as he became a man, his father brought him to the inn, I was his first. I loved him then; I love him still."

"Will you fuck Wolfie again?" Really curious, wanting to know everything about Granny now, how this all worked, how she'd had so many men. How she knew Wolfie was the one!

"We'll fuck many, many times! Every day at dawn! Every eve at supper! Every night in bed, squirming as the moon and his cock are rising!

"Oh! Thank you for the basket! We'll make good use of it." A sly look at Wolfie who grinned his wolfish grin back.

"But enough! Take your Woodman out, have him take you home, for the shadows grow long!

"Woodman! Take my precious lovely Granddaughter Red to her door! Fuck her again if you must but see her safe from the threats of the night wood!"

Grinning, "Yes Ma'am! I can do that, rightly so!" He flexed, to show how capable he was. And he was clearly very capable.

Red redressed in the tatters of her outfit, the split bodice no longer serving to cover anything, using her cloak to hold all together, her tits peeking adorably out the front.

As they proceeded down the path, basket and axe forgotten, wet noises and glad cries following them up the dell from Granny's and Wolfie's happy reunion, Red kept stealing looks at the Woodman.

"You never saw a man entire before?" The woodman seemed amused.

"Not until this day! So many muscles! Such a cock!

"Have you fucked many girls?" Curious, unashamed yet she blushed, not from boldness but at the thought of taking that cock again, properly.

"A few. The ones at the inn; the neighbor's wife, just once, when he was at sea, and she was ... lonely."

That made sense.

Suddenly awkward, he blurted "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Red shook her head, to the evident relief of the Woodman.

"Do you want one? Because I'd be very pleased to keep you happy, have you again, have you as my regular girl."

Red considered. He was awesome, that was true. But he was her first, sort of. No man had fucked her properly yet! Just the dildo-belt, and that butt stuff which was great.

But, still.

Shook her head. "I'm just getting started. Not sure I want just one man yet. But could you..."

Disappointed, he waited a bit, then dutifully asked "Could I what? Anything for you."

"Could you take me to the inn? Instead of home. I think I'm going to apply for a job."

12