All Comments on 'Faith, Friendship and Passion Ch. 02'

by Architect2394

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Superb description of loving

The storyline is excellent and the writing first class.

Thank you for your remarkably descriptive writing

squareybobsquareybobover 3 years ago
Usually Not a Fan of Sequels, But ...

I’m not usually a fan of story sequels here on Lit.

While I truly appreciate an author’s efforts to extend a story, sequels often fail to further develop the characters. Instead, the plot generally shifts to increasing the variety of sex acts, often bringing in the spouse, neighbor, adult child, household pets, garden tools, and kitchen vegetables. Ok, an exaggeration. I do read sequels but find myself preferring a new story and abandoning an extended narrative during or after the second chapter.

Not this time. The dimensions of the story changed with Brad’s illness, his family’s loving support for him, further adventures with Rebecca, and the brief yet dramatic confrontation with Jonathan. The deepening relationship between Rebecca and Brad complicated by the tangled relationships with members of the two characters’ families set me up to read Chapter 3 with great anticipation.

Well done, Architect2934!

IslaRoyIslaRoyalmost 3 years ago

This has been such a wonderfully developed plot, and skillfully described sexual intensity. You have built beautifully upon the dramatic base of the first chapter. As I stated in my earlier comment, I can’t stop reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was wondering how devout a faithful could resist empathy, passion and lust. Eve David and wise Solomon could not be abstinent despite the duty to God and Judah, anymore than the Bishop of Hippo.

No wonder Monica had the faith of a saint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous