All Comments on 'Faith, Friendship and Passion Ch. 03'

by Architect2394

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
megantrojanmommegantrojanmomover 4 years ago
Please write more stories

Very good story, not the type of story you typically see her. I was glad that Brad & Trish saved their marriage. Wish there was a happy ending for Rebecca. The sinful part was hoping that she and Brad would get together, or she would get pregnant. Would love to see more stories like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

This is moving and very well done. But the ending is disappointing: inconclusive and simply dwindling to an unsatisfactory stop.

LBLR15LBLR15over 4 years ago
Religion and Faith

Great job on the story and 5 stars. I grew up in a conservative church and it has taken decades to overcome the crap and separate legal manipulation from the message of Jesus. Thanks for tackling this difficult topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Just wow!

Great story!

WSteven1WSteven1almost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

This story spoke to me in so many ways...I hope you write more Christian Erotica...as that is what this is....

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well done, great story but the conclusion was a bit inconclusive. enjoy your writing and would like to see more stories. Gets my 5 star vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW ! Unlike what others have said, I think it is a VERY REALISTIC ending considering today’s fascination with ‘following my heart’ (which the Bible says ‘is deceitful above all else’). I especially appreciated your effort to balance Christ’s relationship with us Vs. MAN’s religious demand’s (which Jesus condemns in the New Testament !!) As I mentioned in the previous story’s comment, I dont condone adultery (as it is Sin) BUT it is forgivable... and THAT is why Jesus Christ came to this earth and died on a Roman cross to pay the penalty for MY sins (and everyone else’s) So that I CAN have a restored relationship with Him !!! WAHOO !!

VERY GOOD STORY ! 5 stars !!

squareybobsquareybobover 3 years ago
OK with the ending

To me the ending is as inconclusive as some parts of our lives. I’m OK with the author’s choices here.

I enjoyed this three-chapter story for its realistic characters and plot, for the clear writing, and for the tender yet passionate episodes. I expected that the children might have been able to break the ice, being young, sociable, and less inhibited. It was a surprise that they didn’t.

Can’t say that I have much use for Jonathan, but I applaud Rebecca for reaching out to Trish and was happy to see Brad and Trish bringing some spice into their lives. Not being desired by one’s spouse is difficult to live with, even when other aspects of their lives may be going well. Life goes on. Live happily.

Thanks again to Architect for such an endearing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story really goes to show how people will sacrifice happiness in their life to appease "god".

Two miserable marriages, 4 unhappy people and a bushel of kids who grow up thinking that's okay, because God wills it.

I think start to finish this was an incredibly sad story, there was no redeeming quality, no winner, just the absolute truth that people will sacrifice happiness for religion, and I think that's super fucking depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This felt so Real in every way! I grew up in church and regardless of how much of a Good Christian, there's always that tension you can have towards someone else. You don't mean for it to happen but sometimes it just does! Loved this is so many ways cuz I can relate to it! You want to be that Faithful Loving Christian, but we are ALL Human! There's always Temptations! Thank U for sharing this story! Idk how True it is but it was Phenomenally Written!

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

I really didn't like that ending all that much, although it's pretty realistic... (and sad...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a quality story. Well written, engaging, thoughtful, and thought provoking. I don't agree with adultery either, and neither do I approve of people-eating and building-destroying dragons. It does make for an interesting story. This one felt real. I feel depressed after reading it. I'm not sure if this was what you (the author) were aiming for but you did your job in making me feel emotion and connection to the story and the people. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The dilemma is both internal and external. Is it a greater sin to sacrifice for appearance's sake and social expectations? Or to be true to yourself (as God intended?) To live a lie in hypocrisy?

Is that how so many can justify abandoning the 10 commandments for the second ammendment?

Is the 'super ego's a consciousness of mores and guilt? Where is the Agape vs Amore?

Is this a karmic test of "Pilgrim's Progress"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous