Faith, Friendship and Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca understood my fascination and leaned forward to hang her breasts just in front of my face. I eagerly took a nipple into my mouth, sucking and rolling it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. As I did, she moaned softly and leaned further and further forward to allow me to better suck and pull. This also resulted in her rocking hips moving closer and closer to the bulbous end of my cock.

While still swirling my tongue around a nipple, I moved my hands down her sides to encourage her hip movements. By now, Rebecca was breathing very heavily and slipped over top the head of my cock with each rocking motion of her hips. I put my hands on the sides of her slender waist and motioned her to lift toward me. As I did, she reached between her legs and angled my head up toward her already opened entrance. She rocked her hips back down and her primed tunnel easily slipped down my length in one smooth motion.

Rebecca placed her hands on my chest and began roughly riding my cock by bouncing up and down half my length. Her breasts were irresistible as they jiggled and swayed with her movements. I reached up to partially restrain them and enjoy the feel of their gyrations and stiff nipples against my palms.

After riding me ferociously for what seemed a glorious eternity, Rebecca reached back and pushed off her black heels. She then moved up to straddle me on her feet rather than on her knees. The new angle was perfect and my cock buried into new depths. I could feel my head firmly pressing against her cervix.

Rebecca felt that too and no longer moved up and down. Instead, she rocked her hips forward and backward as if she was trying to massage her cervix with my fully engorged head. It had the side benefit of firmly rubbing her clit against my pelvis as she rocked.

After a few moments, Rebecca's breathing shortened and she stared deeply into my eyes. Our eyes remained locked as I moved my hands to gently hold her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. Her back arched forward and her entire body started to convulse. After just a few moments, the walls of her tunnel began to rhythmically contract around my shaft and I felt a flood of Rebecca's juices stream around the base of my balls.

After her orgasmically clenched muscles relaxed, Rebecca collapsed down onto my chest. Her breathing remained deep and labored as I motioned her to stand up. My cock slowly withdrew from her warmth as she stood up and sloppily slapped back down on my stomach. I stood up also and led her by the hand to the tall king size bed.

I motioned for her to lie down on her back on the center of the bed. Once she lay down, our eyes connected in an intensely passionate and erotic gaze. My eyes never strayed from hers as I climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled toward her. Rebecca slowly slid her feet apart and knees upward. Our eyes remained locked as I moved between her opened legs and over top of her gorgeous body.

As I did, my hanging cock brushed against her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. I teased her with my fleeting touches a couple times before dipping my hips to purposefully find her opening with my swollen head. Rebecca's chest heaved with a shortened gasp as she felt me nestle into her entrance once again. Her gasp turned into a deep labored moan as I filled her with the full length of my shaft.

We enjoyed slow but intense motions with our eyes and mouths only inches apart, my cock slowly pulling nearly all the way out then sliding deep inside again. While still moving in and out with deliberate strokes, I started to gradually increase the tempo. At the same time, I sat upright and grasped Rebecca's stocking covered ankles to rest them over my shoulders.

I leaned back forward slightly with her ankles still over my shoulders. I wasn't sure how this would work but she turned out to be much more flexible than I expected. This position naturally rotated her pelvis upward and allowed my throbbing head to explore her womb even deeper.

With our fingers interlaced, I pinned her hands to the bed above her head. Our eyes and mouths were again inches apart as I began to hasten the pace and force of my strokes. Before long, I was roughly pounding into Rebecca and receiving louder and louder moans from her in response. I then broke the few inch barrier that separated our faces and covered her gasping mouth with mine. The passion of that sent Rebecca over the edge and she began another muscle constricting orgasm. The feeling of her sex's undulating contractions around my shaft was more than I could take and I began feeling a boiling in my balls. I made slower but more intentional thrusts as I still held her hands above her head. This transformed Rebecca's moans to cries of pleasure as I unloaded stream after stream of seed deep inside her womb.

We both collapsed on the bed gasping for oxygen.

Rebecca took off the only clothes she had remaining, her stockings, before we made love one more intense time that night. We explored a couple positions that were new to both of us and then finished in a spooning position with me entering her from behind. After completion, we simply held each other and drifted off to sleep with my softening cock still inside her.

**********

We both began to stir as morning sunlight poured in the hotel room windows. We awoke to find the dried remains of our previous night's love making all over our naked bodies and bed linens. Rebecca climbed from the bed and began collecting various pieces of her clothing that were strewn about the hotel room. I headed to the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth.

Still nude, Rebecca padded into the bathroom in her bare feet as I was brushing my teeth. She opened the glass door to the very large walk-in shower and turned on the water to let it warm. While it did, she stood next to me at the second sink and splashed a little cold water on her face. Even straight out of bed in the morning, she was absolutely gorgeous.

As I finished brushing my teeth, Rebecca took hold of my arm and pulled me into the shower. It was about 4 feet by 8 feet in size and plenty large enough for two. The floor, two of the walls, and a seat bench were all stone tile. The other two walls were full-length glass. Water came from 3 large rain-style showerheads.

Once inside, we stood and enjoyed the steaming water raining down on us. It didn't take long for our hands to begin rubbing, lathering, and rinsing every inch of each other's bodies. After the eroticism of exploring hands, our mouths eagerly met as our arms wrapped around each other. That led to me lifting Rebecca onto my hardened rod and pinning her against the wall of the shower. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We kissed deeply and continuously as we both reached a steamy nirvana together.

We talked about the coming day as we toweled ourselves off. Like we agreed at dinner the night before, we would both attend our respective conferences in the morning then meet to spend the afternoon together. The Weather Channel forecast on television said it would be unseasonably warm so we decided to have lunch and explore downtown Indianapolis on foot. She gave me her room number and suggested I meet her there after my last morning session was over.

Rebecca looked at the clock in the room and said, "My first seminar starts in 30 minutes. I better get back to my room and get dressed." She quickly slipped on her dress, heels, and coat then stuffed her undergarments into her coat pocket. We shared one last lingering kiss before she opened the door and walked out into the hallway.

I finished dressing and sat on the bed for a moment to review the morning seminar topics. There really wasn't anything interesting being offered for the first session so I decided to wander down to the lobby and grab a light breakfast instead. After eating, I found my way to the convention center and slipped into a seminar that was already underway.

The morning went excruciatingly slow. All I could think about was spending the afternoon with Rebecca. Eventually, the pain of the last morning seminar ended and I went back up to my room to grab my coat. I eagerly walked across the park to the Hyatt Regency and found my way up to room 706.

I knocked on the door and Rebecca greeted me with a short kiss as she held her hair in an unfinished ponytail with one hand and had a stretchy hair band wrapped around her other wrist. She quickly retreated back to the bathroom to tend to her hair. I glanced into the room and noticed her usual frumpy blue dress laid over the back of the desk chair.

Rebecca was standing in front of the bathroom mirror wearing a cream color, waist-length corded sweater and black yoga pants that revealed her every womanly curve. I just stood silently staring as she twirled the hair band around the base of her ponytail then used both hands to perfectly tuck the few hairs that escaped.

She noticed my lusting gaze and decided to properly welcome me to her room by dropping to her knees and enthusiastically sucking me to orgasm. When finished, she completed her hot mommy outfit by feeding her ponytail through the back hole of a baseball cap and putting on tan calf-high boots. She looked hot.

We spent Friday afternoon strolling the streets downtown, holding hands, and stealing kisses the way new lovers do. We talked about everything under the sun. Her effervescent personality and smile was contagious. Every person we interacted with on the streets and in the shops was visibly encouraged by her. She was a joy to spend time with and I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

As evening approached, we decided on an early casual dinner at a local deli. We both had a cup of soup and split a massive Rueben sandwich that could have easily fed four people. Actually, it did. We took inspiration from the night before and gave an uneaten half the sandwich to a homeless couple we saw while walking back toward our hotels.

We once again wound up at the Westin instead of Rebecca's hotel. After being out in the chilly air all afternoon, we decided on a soak in the whirlpool bath in my room.

We enjoyed the steaming water and the feel of the other partner's naked skin against our own. Those tactile stimulations led to another evening of fervent sex with multiple orgasms occurring throughout the hotel room. It began in the whirlpool tub and ultimately concluded with our bodies entangled on the king size bed. Like the night before, we drifted off to sleep with our naked bodies pressed together in each other's arms.

*********

Saturday morning was almost an exact repeat of the previous morning. We woke up, made love while showering, and then Rebecca went back to her hotel and conference while I attended the morning sessions at my conference.

Rebecca was still dressing when I arrived at her hotel room after the sessions were over. This time in a tan sweater dress with a swooping neckline. It ended a few inches above her knees and revealed thick black leggings and black heels. She had obviously gone shopping in anticipation of this weekend. These were definitely not her normal frumpy outfits.

Once again, she took pleasure in treating me to an afternoon oral delight and eagerly swallowed every drop of reward she could milk from me. After I recovered, we decided to visit the Indianapolis Children's Museum upon recommendation of one of the store clerks we talked to the day before. She said that it was a fascinating museum with exhibits and activities for people of all ages, not just kids. She was right. Rebecca and I had a great time playing with all the interactive exhibits.

The only problem was that the place was packed with families and children. We both did the best we could to not ruin the time together, but thoughts of our own spouses and children were hard to avoid. We only stayed about an hour before deciding to leave for a walk through the downtown Circle City Mall. We spent a couple hours wandering through the shops and enjoying each other's company but it wasn't like the day before. There was somberness in our moods. I know I felt it in my soul and I could tell Rebecca did too. She didn't have her usual bubbly attitude and carefree spring in her step.

We both understood the unspoken depression and didn't feel like a night out in public. We found a Chinese restaurant and ordered take-out to eat in the solace of my hotel. Once back in the room, we unpacked the food and sat in the two armchairs facing the city. We sat in silence for a long time and apathetically poked at the boxed Chinese food on our laps.

Eventually, I couldn't take the awkward elephant in the room any longer and asked, "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Rebecca answered in a soft, solemn voice.

We sat for several more minutes without motion or speech before I said, "I love you Rebecca. I love you like I've never loved anyone before. Trish included."

I hesitated a few seconds before I continued, "but I think we both know we can't do this anymore. Our guilt will kill us."

Rebecca began to sob and my stomach began to turn like I was going to be sick. I set my food box on the coffee table between us and sat with my head hung into my hands.

Through her tears, Rebecca said, "I know. I knew from the time I started to fall for you that this couldn't end well. I knew it would hurt us or our families eventually. But, I also knew I loved you and needed you in my life."

She paused briefly to compose herself then resolutely said, "I still love you more than you will ever know and I still need you in my life. But, I know it can't be the way it is now."

My eyes began to water and I sat in stillness for a long time just trying to process everything. After many patient minutes, Rebecca timidly urged, "Please say something. Please don't shut me out."

I raised my head from my hands and looked at my beautiful companion through tearful eyes. I couldn't speak. Instead, I motioned her over to me. She set her food next to mine on the coffee table and stood to come to me. When in front of me, I guided her down to sit crossways on my lap. She gently sat, kicked her heels off, and collapsed into my arms.

We sat as a single sniffling mass for a very long time. My head buried into shoulder, I softly asked, "What about Jonathan and Trish? Do we tell them?"

She thought about it for a few moments and hesitantly said into my shoulder, "I know we have to...but I think it's probably best for everyone if we give it some time."

"Ok. It is probably best if we tell them at the same time too. As long as we're neighbors, I won't tell Trish until you are ready to tell Jonathan."

Rebecca managed to stutter through her sniffles, "Thank you...I'll do the same."

We sat huddled in sobbing mass as the sun slowly set over the downtown building skyline.

Eventually, the tears slowed and I pulled away from her enough to look her in the eyes. I said, "I love you...and that will never change. We'll just have to figure out the rest." I leaned forward, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then began to fidget a little in the chair.

She pulled away from our embrace and said, "What's wrong?"

I cautiously responded, "My legs are falling asleep," to which Rebecca broke out in hardy laughter and stood up.

"I'll be right back," she said as she walked toward the bathroom.

I stretched my legs forward and shifted my weight in the chair in an attempt to make the tingling sensation go away. After it subsided a few minutes later, I stood to look down over the city streets.

I heard the click of the bathroom door opening and turned to see Rebecca in one of the fluffy white hotel bathrobes. She had taken off her thick leggings and was barefoot. She looked at me and said, "I don't mean to be presumptuous but I would really like to stay here with you tonight. I really don't want to be alone."

I smiled. "I would like that very much. However, I think we just set some new rules for what that means."

Rebecca let out a small giggle that did my heart good. It was the first small glimpse of her usually bubbly personality that I had witnessed since before the Children's Museum.

We had both had enough stress for the day and decided to sit and watch a movie on TV. Rebecca fluffed pillows on the bed and settled in on top of the covers. She looked very comfortable in the bathrobe so I headed to the bathroom to put one on as well. When I did, I noticed Rebecca's sweater dress and leggings piled on a corner of the bathroom counter. I reprimanded myself for wondering if she was still wearing her bra and panties. It took all the self-control I could muster to not look through the pile of discarded garments.

I stripped off all my clothes, except for boxers, and put on one of the white fluffy robes. It was clearly too small for someone of my height. It didn't reach much lower than my boxers and the arms ended just below my elbows.

I opened the door and went out to join Rebecca. When she saw me, she began laughing hysterically. I waved my hand at her as if to say, "Ah, be quiet," and walked around to the other side of the bed. I made several attempts to sit on the bed without the robe creeping up or falling open. This only served to further feed Rebecca's boisterous laughing.

I gave up, threw the robe on the floor, and crawled into place on the bed only wearing my boxers. While still laughing, Rebecca looked at me and raised an eyebrow in a mock sternness.

I responded teasingly, "Stop it. It's not like you haven't seen all this before."

Rebecca flipped through the channel guide and attempted to find a movie that wouldn't make us think about love or loss. We eventually settled on "U.S. Marshalls," As I found out later in the movie, she readily agreed to the choice because of Tommy Lee Jones. I commented to her that he doesn't seem like GQ material and went on to question why so many women find him attractive. She gave a long-winded explanation about rugged looks, stoicism, and well-timed humor. I just shrugged my shoulders.

During the next commercial, Rebecca turned toward me and very sincerely said, "I have a movie star crush on Tommy Lee Jones, but I'd much rather be with you. You're my real fantasy."

I smiled, took her hand in mine and said, "You're my fantasy too. I'm so glad that fantasy became reality for a little while."

I kissed her on the cheek and we watched the rest of the movie with fingers intertwined hand-in-hand. When the movie was over, I began flipping channels looking for something else to watch. After a few minutes of searching without finding anything interesting, we both decided we were exhausted from the emotion of the evening anyway and ready for sleep.

I hit the power button on the remote control and the room went dark except for the glow of city lights coming through the windows. We both stood up from the bed and pulled the covers back. I climbed under them and lay on my side facing Rebecca. While standing next to the bed, she untied the white hotel bathrobe and let it fall off her shoulders onto the floor. She was completely nude. Without any appearance of awkwardness, she slid under the covers, fluffed her pillow, and settled onto her side facing me.

I loved seeing her nude but thought it a little inappropriate given our newfound circumstances. I didn't want to make an issue of it and just did my best to ignore it.

After a couple minutes of laying face to face, Rebecca rolled over to lay on her side with her back toward me. Once settled into place, she softly said, "Please hold me."

Without saying anything, I scooted forward to lay behind her in a spooning position. I slid one arm under her torso and put the other over top to hug her from behind. It was difficult to ignore the softness of her breasts pressed against my arms. After a few minutes, Rebecca gently said, "Take your boxers off. I want to be close to you. I need to feel your body against mine."