Faith the Boy Butt Breaker

Story Info
Guy saved by futa Faith, but she wants his ass as payment.
5.3k words
4.31
37.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith the Boy Butt Breaker

It was a cold Friday night in Sunnydale. The only sounds that disturbed the serene darkness were crickets chirping and the distinct foot taps of one, mysterious girl. Faith Lehane, part-time Dark Slayer and full-time badass, was making her way towards her favorite club, when she overheard the all-too-memorable growls of the creatures she was sworn to exterminate. There were quite a number of growls, which meant that either the Vamps had started a knitting club or were about to feast on some unlucky soul. Faith clicked her teeth in frustration.

<Seriously? The one night I have to myself and this garbage happens. Figures... I could just ignore it and be on my way... Grrr, but B would throw a fit if she finds out and it would totally kill my mood and any future fun I could have. Damn it!>

"Hey! Do you have any idea how much of a pain this is? I was going to dance and pick up a few guys at the club for a good pounding, but some wimp just HAD to get surrounded by vamps.

"What's a tubby guy like you doing out at night anyway? Shouldn't you be wanking it alone at home, or something? Whatever, stop crying, I'll deal with them. You can look if you want, but you look like the squeamish type, so don't throw up near me or I'll be pissed!"

<Shunk! Slice~ Stab>

"Oh my god, thank you so much! I would have been dead if you hadn't sho-"

"Phew... Killing vamps is fun, but I'm more in the mood to fuck. Hm? Oh yeah, you're still around. God, I'm such a loser magnet. I can't catch a break... You can stop thanking me already, I didn't do this for your sake. And I certainly didn't do it for free."

"I-I see, I guess that's fair. Here you go..."

"Keep your chump change, it's not even enough to buy me a full 12 pack of beer. I just slayed 7 vamps that were gonna chow down on your ass. Don't you think it's fair that I have a look at the ass I just saved?"

"W-What are you talking abo-"

"Shut up! When I want you to speak, I'll ask you never. Just turn around and put your hands on the wall."

"G-Gah! Oof!"


"Hmm... You're not usually the kind of guy I mess around with... But I haven't been able to unload recently, and you just ruined my night. Plus, your ass ain't half-bad. Let me try out the merchandise~"

<Smack! Squish! Grope~>

"K-Kya!"

"Mhmmm, yeah. I can make this work. You're nothing special, but this big, round ass is a clear five-by-five~"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'm gonna take my time demolishing it like it fucking deserves!"

In that moment, Faith presses her whole body against the quivering nerd's back, pushing him further against the wall. She began to slowly and rhythmically grind on him, and leaned her mouth close to his ear. She whispers in an authoritative tone:

"Heh, for a guy you're pretty short. What are you 5'6" or 5' 5''? Oh wow, 5'4"! No wonder this ass is so plump and bouncy, all your meat is packed into this thing! Mhm, and what juicy meat~ No wonder those Vamps cornered you, I bet they all wanted to take a big chomp out of this booty~"

"W-Why do you keep mentioning my butt?"

"Isn't it obvious? Because for the rest of the night, it's MY butt! My double-wide fucktoy that's gonna satisfy all my needs. I usually go through a few guys on any given night before they pass out in pleasure, but you're going to have to do all the work for me today, nerd~"

The short, shaking geek still had no idea what this powerful, crazy woman was talking about, until he felt a BIG, throbbing hint poke his mushy ass. At first, he thought it was the knife she used to kill some of the Vamps, but he thought otherwise when he felt it grow bigger and bigger. As Faith continued to grind, this unknown object kept sliding along the soft fabric of the nerd's fat ass, and he felt a distinct warmth through both of their pants.

"W-What is that?! D-Don't tell me it's a p-p-peni-"

"No, it's not a penis. Little sluts like you have penises. I have a huge, thick cock! And it's gonna be your job to take care of it, no matter how many loads it takes~"

The panicking man tried to wiggle his way out, but Faith gripped his body too tightly, and her powerful thighs ensured he had no way of moving his legs. She sped up her grinding, and the man was horrified to find that THING she was packing kept getting larger and larger. He couldn't see it yet, but he could feel it starting to not only slide on his ass, but his back as well.

"Oooh~ Naughty bitch~ Were you trying to get away? Not gonna happen, but shaking your ass like that got me even more excited! I'm almost fully erect now! Are you looking forward to taking care of me now?"

<Slap! Smack!>

"Ow! My ass!"

"Calm down, slut~ That ass is gonna be shaking way more than that when I plow into you soon. All right, enough teasing, on your knees!"

Fatih put both her hands on the victim's shoulders and spun him around, and then pushed him to the ground. Now on his knees and eye-level with Faith's crotch, his eyes widened to the size of saucers gazing at what he was dealing with. While Faith was still wearing her pants, the outline of her monstrous cock was clear to see. Her pants seemed to be holding a third leg, one that threatened to rip through the fabric that seemed to struggle to hold in all her delicious meat. Faith licked her lips, eyeing the pathetic, soon-to-be broken boy like a hungry predator. This was her favorite part. She loved it when cumdumps started to be afraid, became confused with how impressive her schlong was, and how it would eventually end in full-blown worship.

"This girlmeat of mine is a result of too much magic in my body. You don't need to understand the details, because all you need to know is I need to drain this thing on the regular and it takes a few dozen loads and a couple hours to do so. I have a temper, so don't try to do anything stupid like run away. It will just make this WAY HARDER for you. You're on your knees like a good bitch-boy, so crawl over here and unzip my pants. Now!"

Too afraid and weak to do anything about his situation, the nerd meekly crawled on his knees to his mistress's feet. The outrageously huge cock was even bigger up close and personal, and his face being mere inches away from it caused the wimp to breathe in her musky scent.

"Hurry up, cumdump! The longer you wait, the more loads you'll have to deal with, and believe me, you'll be getting plenty already."

With his weak hands, he began to fumble around Faith's zipper, to unsheathe her holy sword. Faith's annoyance grew by the second. It was clear that this bitch-boy didn't have much experience with any kind of woman, let alone an alpha mistress like her. It didn't help that the nerd had to get the zipper over a very MASSIVE area, packed with eager meat.

"Ugh! Enough! You're even more useless than I thought, so I'll unzip it myself! Your debt to me just increased by a dozen more loads! Nobody makes me wait, and you'll learn why, when I split that anus in HALF!"

With a simple flick of her powerful hands, Faith unzipped her pants, and unleashed her bitchbreaker. The sudden release caused it to lurch forward and smack the nerd on the cheek, causing him to real back from the size and weight of it. Dazed for a moment, he could only look in awe and horror at the full view of it.

Faith's member would make a donkey ashamed, and it was covered in pulsing veins that demonstrated how real and lively it was. As he had eaten countless foot-long Subway sandwiches in his life, the tubby nerd knew instinctively that this could easily fill him up, and then some. And the girth... By all that was Holy, the girth! If, by some miracle, he could survive this terrifying rod fully immersed in his prostate, the thickness of it would have him begging for mommy the entire night!

And to seal his fate, Faith's world-class girlmeat was accompanied by balls easily the size of grapefruits. Their size made her balls hang from the weight, and were clearly filled to the brim with sticky spunk. Spunk that would soon be sprayed all over the nerd's insides.

"Y-You can't be serious! That t-thing will rip me in half! Please, I'll give you anything you want, just let me g-Mhmph?!"

"Oh shut up, slut! When my wicked cock is out, every boy-bitch in sight is getting fucked, no exceptions. Everything about you just screams 'fuck me into the ground like the whore I am' and I'm happy to oblige. So get used to servicing me from now on, up close and personal~"

Faith had taken a step forward and planted her heavy cock on top of the nerd's head, while smothering his face between her swollen balls. He couldn't move his head, as he was too weak to lift Faith's dense cock and was firmly stuck between her ballsack. He grabbed onto Faith's soft thighs to push himself away, but the movement only caused him to shake his head, which excited Faith even more.

"Mhmm, I love marking my property~ It teaches disobedient little boys like you their place! I've been killing lots of Vamps lately, and it has me working up a sweat... Can you tell~?"

"Mmmf! Pwss! Lmgo!"

The nerd could indeed tell that Faith had been working hard, as he was getting a taste of her pungent sweat! His nostrils were filled with nothing but her overwhelming aroma and his face was coated in her horny heat. He tried to yell for mercy, even as Faith grinded her sausage and eggs all over her bitch's naughty face, but it was muffled underneath her girth. The only thing that he could sense, besides cock, was Faith's laugh, as she deeply enjoyed training her new fuck-toy.

"Hahah! No better way to start your new life as a cock-sleeve than by meeting the balls you'll be draining! Drink in that scent, you dirty onahole! Keep struggling bitch! It feels sooo much better when you bob your head up and down like that~ I'm going to show that rectum no mercy in a bit, so bathe in my smell. It drives bitches like you CRAZY!"

Suddenly, Faith lifts her dick and balls off the nerd, and he's left gasping for clean air.

"You look better covered in my musky sweat, but it's missing something... Oh, I know! Some fresh precum would complete the slutty look you have going on, and I happen to have some, right from the tap~"

"Ah... Gah... I'm begging you, let me catch my bre-Hrggh!"

The only rest he would receive is if Faith was merciful enough to let him pass out, but the nerd wasn't so lucky. Faith had just taken her rod and slid it along the side of the nerd's face. Since he was talking back to his mistress, he was punished by having his tongue lick the entire length of Faith's cock, and he felt every ridge of her veins and the salty precum it was drizzled in. Even while he was getting just a taste of her meat, his vision was nothing but her dick, showing just how wide it really was.

<What a tiny mouth... I'm so tempted to just deepthroat him, here and now, and have him drown in my jizz! His gurgles would be muffled by the volume of cum I'd dump in him, and his jaw would ache from how much dick he'd swallow! A cocksucker showed his place! Oh, but there's always next time for that... That scrumptious ass needs to be punished right now for disrespecting me!>

She once again pulled her dick away, admiring her effect on the nerd. It seemed as if he was in another world, even as sweat and precum dripped off his face.

"Yeah, I was right. Way better looking when all your face is covered in my sticky precum~ Are you still gonna talk back to me, bitch?!"

"... Huh?"

"Oooh, that was fast. Most men usually take longer to break, but you're already so dazed and drunk on my cock~ I guess I should have seen that coming though, you're clearly meant to be a bitch-boy! Isn't that right?"

"... Y-Yeah..."

"Heheh, good toy~ As a reward for accepting your place, I think I'll play with your ass with my fingers a bit. It will make it more fun when you realize how much more ferocious my cock will be as I demolish your boypussy! Turn around, face on the ground, and ass up, whore!"

Still afraid at her harsh tone, but trained like a pet, the wide man does as he's told and has his ass shaking high in the air, as if making an offering to a goddess. Faith accepts this offering with a smirk, and uses her Slayer strength to rip a hole through the man's pants, allowing full access to his hungry prostate.

"My, my~ You seem like such a natural boy-slut that I thought you would have played with your butthole before. But it looks so tight and ripe... Perfect for your mistress to ravage! For now though, let's see how your bitch-ass handles one of my fingers..."

"KYAAA! Hnng! Oooh!"

"Oh wow, I only put one in! And already you're shrieking like a bitch in heat! I'm gonna be honest, if this is all you can handle, then this night is going to be SUPER wicked for you when I thrust all this meat in... But it's gonna be a five-by-five night for me~ I LOVE breaking in sluts!"

"Graaah! Hihihi! Nnngh!"

<That was the standard two fingers. He's bucking his hips like a horse, begging to be ridden! He's not a man, he's a cock-loving boy learning what it means to serve a superior futa! Now let's scrape around his quivering asshole...>

"Fuccck! Hooo! Ahhh!"

<What a pussy! Even a virgin girl could handle two fingers! And I thought Angel was a tight-ass, but this boy takes the cake! This makes me even harder! I can't wait to get in there and have him bounce on my dick like a bunny! But first, let's have a taste of this honeypot..."

<Slurrp!>

<Mmmh! Fresh from the oven! Not a bad taste, but it's gonna be mixed with gallons of cum later. Let's finish this loser with four fingers now!>

"AAAHHH! Please, mistress! Don't tease my asshole like that!"

<And there it is! He's awakened to his true bottom form. Bottoms are like Vamps, they hide in plain sight and try to act normal. But just like Vamps, bottoms end up revealing themselves and begging for mercy when they meet me! I'm scraping his slutty hole with my fingers and he's bucking his hips on instinct! Man, I love the way his squishy ass jiggles like that! I'm going to plow him like there's no tomorrow!>

Faith withdraws her fingers and a loud <Pop> is heard as she exits the nerd's backdoor. He yelps each time his boypussy expands and contracts, still remembering the feeling of Faith's relentless fingers inside him. But deep down, he knows that will be nothing compared to what will happen when Faith RAMS her length DEEP inside him. Just a moment ago, he was afraid of something... What was it again?

He remembered being afraid of something, but as pleasure began to take over his mind, all memories of his began to fade away. The only thing on his bitch-mind was... Cock. Faith's cock. Her magnificent, all-powerful bitchbreaker that taught him pleasure like no one else ever had. He breathed heavily, still anticipating what Faith would do next, almost begging for it. What was his name? ... Oh yeah, it was slut! Faith's cock-sleeve.He had to make sure his mistress was happy or else he wouldn't be rewarded with her fat dick in his hungry anus.

"M-Mistress, do you like my bubble butt? I don't know what I'm doing, but if it makes you feel better, please use myfat ass to get yourself ready... Please..."

"Begging for my dick, huh? I don't know, you were so reluctant a second ago... Do you think you deserve it?"

"N-No, I mean yes, I mean maybe, I mean- GAH! Hiya!!!"

In that moment, as the nerd was rudely talking back to his mistress again, Faith tears off the rest of his pants and even his underwear. His slutty lower half is fully exposed, showing a penis that wasn't even the size of one of Faith's LARGE balls, and absolutely nothing compared to her ALPHA dick. She then thrusts her massive dick between his plump butt-cheeks. While she narrowly avoided his quivering anus, his booty still twitches from being parted by such an overwhelmingly THICK cock. On instinct, the nerd grinds his hips back and forth on Faith's schlong, his ass begging to be impaled.

"That's not for you to decide, slut! Fuck-toys don't talk, they only MOAN and SQUEAL while I do whatever I want with them! You're not my boyfriend, you're my bitch! A cock-hole that exists to empty myself whenever I want!"

"ARE! <THRUST> WE! <SMACK> CLEAR! <BAP!>"

"YESSS! MISTRESS, I UNDERSTAND NOW! I LIVE TO SERVE YOUR PERFECT GIRLMEAT! FORGIVE MEEEE!"

The tubby boy is absolutely broken by Faith, just as countless other bitch-boys have. He shrieks and hollers at the top of his lungs in the alleyway like the whore he is, and it's music to Faith's ear. His butt wobbles and shakes with every thrust, and he feels her hanging nutsack smack his puny ping-pong balls with every smack, asserting her complete control over him. Faith's hands have their own fun, kneading and slapping the nerd's ripe badonkadonk while she pleasures her dick.

"About time you accept your status as a cock-hole. It's the best thing you'll ever be in your life, to be blessed with warming up my raging-hard dick! Brace yourself, cumrag!"

She releases her cock from between the boy-slut's buns, causing him to yelp from the rudeness. His face is drooling on the floor, barely understanding what's even happening any more. Looking between his legs, he gulps in fear and a bit of excitement. Faith's cumrod was approaching his rectum, bathed in the nerd's spit, her precum, and her dripping sweat. Faith smirked, slapped the bouncy ass of the nerd once more, and prodded the tip of her she-meat against his clenched boypussy.

"... Hm? Ah... Ngh! Oh God! M-More! GAH! HNNNG! So thick! K-KYAAA!"

The naughty boy didn't feel it at first. That was because his little mind couldn't comprehend how wide and forceful his anus was being spread apart. But as Faith kept entering the nerd deeper and deeper, he was able to finally feel it. And what followed was an avalanche of mind-breaking pain and unimaginable pleasure.

12