Faith the Boy Butt Breaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH! FUCK! GHOOOO!!! YOU'RE BREAKING ME, M-MISTRESS! YOU'RE RIPPING ME IN HALF! THAT GODDESS DICK OF YOURS IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!! AHHH!"

"That's just the tip, man-whore~ Those chubby legs of yours are kicking and squirming all over the ground, like you want to escape. There's nowhere to run, cock-sleeve. This is your fate. And look at you, gripping the dirt trying to endure your first taste of REAL cock~"

"But... Yawn, I'm getting a little tired. Do you mind if I... Lean on you a bit?"

With a devious smile, Faith used her body weight to lean over the nerd's jiggly booty, accelerating the rate of her bitchbreaker impaling the nerd. It was at this moment, the nerd screamed at the top of his lungs... And made the biggest mistake of the night. He jizzed first.

"AAAHHH!!!"

<squirt! squirt!>

Momentarily relieved of his tension, the nerd gasped as he felt Faith's cock... Leaving his anus?! Did she get bored with him and decide to leave him be? Would he survive the night?! Even as Faith was withdrawing her dick, the nerd felt every ridge of her schlong scraping his insides, causing more bitch-moans to echo throughout the night. The moment of hope he had... Was completely gone, as he felt Faith's firm hands grip his wide waist. In his ears, he could only hear her blood-curdling rage.

"You think it's fucking FUNNY to cum before me?! You're not going to just take care of tonight's load, your ass is getting flood with my she-cream until you look like a fucking balloon, bitch! GRIT YOUR TEETH!"

Time seemed to slow down for the nerd as Faith used her powerful hands to slide the entirety of his plump body along her supreme member. Tears rolled down his eyes just from the intensity and the orgasmic stimulation of each part of his insides. Even if his pathetic body resisted, Faith kept pushing deeper into the nerd, until the shaft of her dick was clearly visible from his belly. The Sunnydale Police Department would receive calls about a pig squealing at the top of it's lungs that night, but it was just a slutty boy who dared disrespect Faith's ownership of his ripe ass.

"OOOOHHHH!!! MISTRESS! MY GODDESS! FORGIVE YOUR NAUGHTY FUCK-TOY! AAAHHH"

It was too much. Too thick, too long. There wasn't a single part of the chubby slut's asshole that wasn't filled with she-meat. His boypussy gripped and massaged her huge sausage as if it was being fed it's first true meal. Unfortunately, the nerd jizzed once again, and Faith wasted no time punishing him for it.

<SLAM! BAP! BAP! BAP! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!>

"You just can't help yourself you fucking cocksleeve, can you?! You think this five-by-five bubble-butt means I'm going to take it easy on you? NOT A CHANCE! You EXIST for MY pleasure! If I want to dump GALLONS of jizz into you, then you better bend over and beg for it, sissy-boy! You're going to be in debt to me forever at this rate, if you keep cumming before me! Fine by me, I'll GLADLY spread your boypussy apart until you can't even sit without remembering me!"

<PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!>

"Y-YES MISTRESS! I'M YOUR LITTLE DICK-SLUT! A MANIAC, COCK-LOVING SLUT THAT LOVES YOUR MAJESTIC GIRLMEAT! I'M A PITIFUL BITCH-BOY WHO CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MISTRESS INSIDE HIM! DISCIPLINE ME MORE, UNTIL MY BOY-HOLE FITS YOUR PERFECT ROD! AAAHHH~!"

"HA! NOW YOU'RE GETTING THE IDEA, CUM-GUZZLER! ABOUT TIME, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SPEW MY FIRST LOAD ALL OVER YOUR INSIDES! TAKE IT ALL SLUT!

<SPLURRRT! SQUIRT! SQUIRT! SQUIRT!>

"Gah! S-So much jizz! It's leaking out of my asshole! I can feel the stickiness even in my belly! My goddess's baby-batter inside me... T-THANK YOU!"

<Heh, he's a willing whore now, but let's see how he handles dozens of more sperm! It's going to be so wicked to break him multiple times tonight! The Vamps are getting off easy compared to what I'm going to do to him~>

Faith then uses her strength to lift the chubby nerd high into the nerd. His naked body bare for the whole world to see, it was obvious by twitching dick and shameless face that he was a trained cock-slut now. His boypussy was hovering over Faith's meat-lance and he didn't even have time to process it before he was SLAMMED onto her meat at full force!

<POUND! POUND! POUND!>

"Hahaha! You're such a short, pudgy boy-slut that you look like a little sissy-bunny! Does the little fuck-bunny like HOPPING up and down my BIG, HARD CARROT?! Go ahead! HOP! HOP! HOP! All while your dicklet flops around, spewing its measly jizz!"

"HNNNG! CARROT! KYA! SO WIDE! GAH! NAUGHTY BUNNY L-LOVES MISTRESS'ES CARROT SPREADING APART HIS BUTTCHEEKS! YESSS!!!"

The boy-toy, drunk on cock, was impaled on Faith's magnum cock so rapidly that it was as if Faith really was jacking herself off with an onahole. Each thrust spread the former-man's legs as wide as they could, and his juicy asscheeks were turning red from all the forceful plowing. His chunky belly would expand and contract with dick, as his poor asshole was unable to contain all that superior futa-dick.

"Haha, you're making such a mess, butt-boy~ The floor is filthy with your feeble sperm. But just look at how little your droplets are compared to my cum-juice! Just one load from me could make ten girls pregnant, but instead I'm going to spend the WHOLE night making you look preggo! Get ready for another injection about to blast your dump-truck ass! Fuccckkk YESSSS!"

<SPLURT! SPURT! SPLURT! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!>

For the second time in a row, his stretched anus was filled to the brim with cum. The previous batch she dumped in him was being pushed out by this new one, and it left his asshole a slimy, sticky mess. The jizz was so thick it splashed on the ground, and yet Faith hadn't pulled out for even one second, even while she was still emptying her balls. Has it been one hour since this all started? Or two? The boy-slut didn't know, his mind was too broken beyond repair to think of anything else but Faith's futa dick.

<All right, now for one of my fav positions! I'll lay my back on the ground, put my arms on the back of this cocksleeve's knees, and put my hands on the back of his head. And voila! He's in a full nelson! It's not like he could have EVER challenged me, but in this position, he can't even flail his legs one bit. The only thing he can do is move that wee-wee dick of his, while plugging up that squishy cushion he calls an ass!>

"Awawawa! Hnnng! Kya! Mwaaa!"

"Ha, you can't even talk back anymore, that's how good I fucked your brains out! But that was just a warm-up, not even half of what I can do! You should have stayed home, shortstack, because there's no way this dick-warmer of yours is ever gonna be the same again! COME ON WHORE, SCREAM FOR FAITH'S MERCY!"

<SLAM! THRUST! THRUST! THURST! PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!>

In this position, Faith's cock somehow got even deeper inside the anal-slut than ever, due to the angle and control Faith was using. The drooling, barely conscious toy didn't know if he was in Heaven or Hell. Faith's ferocity in breaking his prostate would have broken the strongest of men, and he was just a born cock-toy realizing his purpose. However, because of that, every time he felt Faith's powerful Slayer-hips slam against his plump booty, or how her still full testicles smack his nuts, he felt like he was a premium fuck-toy. Deep down, he knew that he lived to serve cock, and Faith's was by far the best in the world.

"C-Cumming! You're soooo perfect, my goddess! Please, keep me as your personal cumdump! Your portable boypussy! I beg you!"

"Ha! Your first anal experience is with me, so I should have expected you'd give up the idea of being treated as a human. Sure, I like the feeling of this cushion and your asshole is milking my dick reaaaal nice~ But do you think YOU of all people deserve to be my cumdump?!"

"Y-YES, MISTRESS! I'M NOT A MAN ANYMORE, I'M JUST A COCK-WORSHIPPING, BUTT BOY! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU SPLITTING ME IN HALF OR FILLING MY INSIDES WITH YOUR SHE-CREAM!"

"The only thing you're good at now is begging. You've barely taken a few loads and you think you're worth more than a cheap slut? We'll see if you're still up for it after the night is over. But first, HERE COMES ANOTHER DOSE OF JIZZ FOR THE LITTLE SISSY! DRINK IT UP WITH YOUR ANUS!"

"YESSS! GAAAAAHHH! SOOOO GOOOOODDDD! PUNISH MY NAUGHTY ASS!"

Using her toned legs, Faith mercilessly ravaged his anus in the Full Nelson position. Even as he screamed into the sky, with his tongue hanging out, eyes rolled back, stained tears, and drooling like a whore, Faith never stopped fucking or cummming. The Dark Slayer had lived up to her name, although if Faith had her way, she would rather be called the Butt Boy Breaker.

And for the rest of the night, the nerd would receive a first-class breaking all to himself. Faith had slayed so many Vamps and fucked so many broken sissies endlessly that her balls never truly emptied. They were always full of potent sperm ready to punish naughty cock-whores who dared to deny her superiority. In every position, with countless loads inside his body, the boy-slut was reminded of his bottom status. He could barely be called a human, much less a boy. Being Faith's cocksleeve was all that mattered to him, and if she broke him a couple times, so be it. It was his mission to sit on that fat dick even when morning finally came up.

"Damn it, I wanted to keep going, but people are waking up now. I don't need a lecture from B about not breaking 'poor little boy's sensitive boypussies' agai. Whatever, get off my dick, bitch!"

After an excruciating night, Faith had at last removed her cock with a POP. The nerd's prostate was left enlarged, as if still remembering the girth and length of Faith's member. A river of jizz streamed out of the ravaged asshole, with no seemingly no end to the baby-batter. The nerd was convulsing and spasming uncontrollably on the ground. Every move, and every breath he took, just reminded him of dick. Faith's she-meat inside him. Without it, he felt empty. Even the smell of cum and sweat excited him, because it was Faith's aroma. Practically a reward for the boy-toy.

"P-Pwease mistress... Lemme... Service your dick again. I still owe you... For being a maniac, unworthy butt-boy."

"Pffft, wow. You really are a HUGE slut. I didn't know if you were a natural whore or not. Everyone I fuck ends up being my cocksleeve, so it doesn't matter to me. But you DEFINITELY took the buttplug that I call a dick better than most. And for a fatty, your ass is kinda incredible... Tell you what, come to my house in the mornings with breakfast and I'll let you blow me under the table. Then I can give you an anal meal for an hour or two before I go out. Then, when I'm done slaying vamps, you bring me beer to my place at night. I'll unwind with a cold bottle in one hand, and an eager boytoy in the other. Sounds pretty nice to me. What do you say to that, sissy? Sounds like a five-by-five deal to me."

"Y-Yes! It's perfect! I'll get another job if I have to! I'll give you whatever you want, my goddess! Just please, bless me with your perfect cock again!"

"Haha, whore~ But I guess I can do that. See you around, and buy some sissy clothes next time. I like my fucktoys to look pretty before I mess them up, ok~"

12