Faithful?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what she would say when she came home, if she came home? I really wished she wouldn't come home; but I don't know where else she would go.

Sunday evening a car pulled up, and stopped in front of my house. It was John and Molly. They sat and held hands, and talked for what must have been 15 minutes, occasionally kissing.

Finally, he got out with the intention of coming around to open her car door. He apparently had asked Molly to wait and let him come around and open her door; obviously for my benefit. I think he forgot that the human body stiffens up after an injury, then a long ride. He was wincing getting out of his door, from the kick I had given him two days earlier. He needed to hold on to the two car fenders to work his way around to her side. He finally got to her side and opened her car door; looking quite uncomfortable. He helped Molly out of the car. It was more that Molly helped John help Molly out of the car.

I was pleased that my parting shot at the lake house obviously had hindered their love making.

This was all for my benefit; to show me that he was giving her back to me; after she had stayed with him when she had a choice of him or me at the lake house.

They held each other like lovers, not caring what me or the neighbors might think.

I had had enough. I opened the front door and took a step toward John. "If you aren't out of here in 5 seconds, I'm going to do more than just kick the shit out of you! John limped quickly back to his car and drove away.

I walked back in the house and sat in my recliner.

Molly hadn't even watched him drive away. She walked in the front door wearing a fake smile. "I'm home honey!" Her attitude seemed so ridiculous; acting like she was just coming home from an evening out with the girls. I just ignored her and turned up the TV. She came over and tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away.

The only thing I said to her was "you're in the guest bedroom from now on. I'm going to a lawyer tomorrow and start paperwork for a legal separation. Eventually one of us will meet someone and want a divorce, but for now we can coexist here. You can be free to replace your lost lover with whoever you want." I went back to watching TV.

Molly started sobbing as she went up the steps. In one weekend she had lost her lover, and her husband.


12