All Comments on 'Faithful?'

by kcfirst

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

Nice setup writing kind of stilted but for a new writer not bad

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pretty good story, but for two things. First you beat John almost comatose on your front steps, then you throw Molly and her suitcase right back out the door. No separation, get your divorce started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

very good start, now finish the damn story!

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453almost 4 years ago
What an idiot

Unfortunately people like the wife do exist

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but you ended it to quick.

This should be continued, through the divorce and a few years after. What happened is not going to be kept quiet. How is she going to handle the comments and contempt from family, friends, and her church? I'm sure she was looking forward to having kids with her husband. Also, for many couples the spouse is also the best friend - a deliberate betrayal of your best friend is NOT forgivable! 48 hours of adultery will become years (probably a life time) of regret and remorse. She may never have another decent love - her husband will have left her and will obviously want nothing to do with her, and John won't risk financial ruin to have anything to do with her, and of course her name will be dragged through the mud. Also, after tell the story completely from the husbands side, you could do another chapter from her point of view. She made her bed, now she'll have to live in it. Maybe she'll end up a bitter, lonely old lady who only has many cats (and of course the only men she saw over the years only wanted her for sex - not a relationship)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need

She should have come home with all of her shit in the front yard with the sprinklers on. Doors locks changed and no money in the joint bank accounts. He should had recorded them screwing in the pool and sent that video out to everyone who knew them.Q

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was good, but you ended it before the best part... the aftermath.

Surely Molly didn't just give up on the marriage if she loved her husband like she claimed? How did she react to him stonewalling her and treating his wife with disgust and contempt? Molly must have had some kind of plan in mind to try to win him back if he totally rejected her after her fuckathon weekend?

This basically needs another chapter of her suffering as the husband refuses to even consider forgiveness. Molly turned him into an unwilling cuckold and rubbed her infidelity in the poor bastard's face. She needs to face severe consequences for the pain and humiliation she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wonder

How did Tom's lawsuit against the company go? John did have sex with a direct subordinate and additionally brought another employee along to physically prevent Tom from interfering.

How did Molly's new boss feel when she learned about the whole thing?

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

this story needs finished

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

This was good until it wasn't finished. A second part is needed.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
One wonders just how a partner

Thinks another partner is going to agree to something like this out of the blue? Her boss doesn't love her, he just wants some pussy that he spent years trying to fuck. She spent years stopping him and KNOWS her husband hates him, but she somehow thinks her spouse is going to jump all in because he gets to bang a pretty whore?

Oh well, she gets to be divorced. To be honest, hubby should have either gave her an ultimatum or divorced her once he reached a point of such deep suspicion that he felt the need to have her followed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

That’s it.?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I guess he showed her!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was an okay first attempt

My problem and the problem that most people are going to have, the wife despite her protestations, clearly does not love or respect her husband. She and everyone involved planned a weekend of infidelity and crushing humiliation on her husband. She knew it would he hell no but she went ahead and planned anyway. She then forces him into that trapped situation. The rest of the story falls apart I am afraid. She has already demonstrated her infidelity, lack of remorse and respect so why stay? He is clearly overwhelmed in numbers of people who are willing to assist in perpetuating that humiliation. He doesn't know what is going to happen, are they going to make him watch? Yeah no man who has any self respect is going to stay. More likely, he would try to leave immediately. Some would have discreetly stepped aside and contacted the authorities to be escorted out. Given the wide spread treachery, that would have been a logical course of action.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
So

Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Question

There are really such stupid whores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Burn her good!!!!!!!!!!

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

WHAT DID SHE FRACKIN' EXPECT?!?!?!

"Forsaking all others - till death do us part."

Hubby needs to sue the shit out of the company.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 4 years ago
Martian Slut Ray

This needs a second chapter. And I mean needs. After the kick she had to know her husband was beyond angry when he left.She had self control for four years and then it deserted her because he was leaving? Ever hear of a plane ticket? So why the surprise at the reaction? You made her high powered and presumably intelligent so now show the motivation for her thinking. Otherwise this is just highly irritating and needlessly manipulative. You did a great job of stirring emotions but then bail? How is this woman able to believe everything will be all right? If it ends here this is just out and out lazy. You painted yourself into this corner—can you get yourself out of it? And while you are at it, give some thought to explaining Gail’s thinking for not including our protagonist in the planing process. After all, her complicity made this all possible. I guess she wanted the post nup because she knew her husband would do this again and our hero and his marriage was just collateral damage to her own selfish ends. ...and that might be the start of a way into chapter two?

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first story! I look forward to reading your next.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Sorry, didn't finish my comment and hit the button too quickly. What I wanted to say was we felt his pain although he should have left the cabin as soon as he realised what was going on. Her on the other hand - we felt almost none of her pain. A second part written from her perspective from the start to her divorce and beyond would give closure to the story. I gave 4 stars as I felt it was unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please finish it.

Dinah the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This needs...

...another chapter. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's it? The end?

Kind of a lazy ending and not the dramatic one I guess you imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a waste of time, all that build up and a fizzle of an ending. 1*

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 4 years ago
Part 2?

I like to see revenge on all parties!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good effort .

Definitely should have been longer .

Nice plot , but felt rushed at the end .

You can write , no doubt about that , so why not go the extra mile and give us the drama of her homecoming , how any revenge plays out , details of the postnup ... ?

4 * ...... now get to work on part 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

He stayed there and only asked for legal separation? Didn't took pictures to legal action against the firm both cheaters worked? And against the other wife, the mind behind the sordid plan? He's no balls... Better accept her back and be a cuckold!

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

Meh. I really don’t like stories that do not end. Plus this has been posted before, nearly word for word. However, that one did have an ending.

alfiemoon12alfiemoon12almost 4 years ago
good first story

not bad at all, the plot has been told before but was still entertaining. only criticism i would have would be the ending, it was too sudden and unfinished. still enjoyed it though, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure crap

Just copied ideas from three four stories and tried to pass one as an original...no head no tail no nothing

InescuInescualmost 4 years ago
Good set up with a disappointing finish

You had a decent build up of emotion to an abrupt ending with no real resolution. Most people prefer to at least be given a clue about what happens to the characters, but this hit a brick wall and simply stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Starts Strong

Great tension in the beginning and then just fizzled out

WhenilikeWhenilikealmost 4 years ago
Needs a second part.

Great story, I think he could have fought a little harder for her at first, but her actions were inevitable. This does need a second part to finish the story. The divorce and likely contact that she has with john that ends that marriage. Gail's idea was a great plot device, maybe some people are that stupid, but this weekend opportunity would only recommitte the lovers to thier affair. As evidenced by this lit category cheaters will always find a way to cheat and will always get caught. It also shows how stupid the wife is, her actions were completely disrespectful and he was against it immediately. To any person with a brain, it signaled the end. She would have had to leave as soon as they arrived at the cabin in order for the marriage to survive. Any time after only continued putting nails in the coffin.

Please write the conclusion.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Faithful, BS!

A good BTB , keep up the good writing ,can feel the hurt and anger. Your style is clearly first person. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting first story but not enough revenge.

Later on that night I received an abusive phone call from Gail because of what I had done. I said to her shut up bitch you have just destroyed my marriage with your bullshit idea and that I hoped she rotted in hell.

Monday morning my wife just kept apologising and saying she loved me.

When I said to her to shut up as she was no longer "in love with me but was in love with John" as she had told me on Friday she ran to her room crying.

She rang in and said she was not coming in that day. She also rang in on Tuesday and when she did the same on Wednesday John got worried and came over with Larry as protection.

When John marched up to my house full of himself I told him to leave or there would be trouble as I was in no mood for his bullshit.

He decided to force the issue and took a swing at me. Well I am allowed to defend myself right. By the time Larry dragged me off John he was a mess but Larry had made the biggest mistake of his life and shortly after he was on the ground writhing in agony from the knee in the balls I gave him.

Molly watched the whole thing with a horrified expression on her face.

I then turned to her and said I hope your satisfied now bitch. I face years in jail because of you you fucking slut as I kicked John in the balls for about the tenth time.

Amazingly enough the Police never showed up. However John was fired from his job and did not go to England as the company had a non fraternisation policy and what he had done breached it big time.

There that is how revenge is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the rest of the story ?

Where is the rest of the story, when he tells all family and friends WHY they are getting a divorce?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"On the other three days they both went directly home from work, and their spouses were there when they arrived." - Weren't they in Dallas the other three days? How could they go home after work?

"It'll be OK, you'll see." - Why do they ALWAYS say that when it's obvious that it's NOT OK?

Even if the didn't fuck after that night, they obviously had that first afternoon, stayed together for the weekend, and their love hadn't lessened.

Gail needs some dope slaps too! She may be comfortable giving John a hall pass for the weekend, she had no right to give Molly one!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

After his reaction, and after he left, did she REALLY expect that things would be okay? Forget the Martian Slut Ray, she must have been hit by the Martian Moron Ray!

Hell, even if she called off the weekend, she's told him she's IN love with John, has been carrying on an emotional affair with him for four years, and isn't going with him only because he won't/can't leave his wife! Just what was left of the marriage even WITHOUT her fucking John?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

It's time to sue John, his wife for this. Plus the company for allowing it and BTB of a soon to be ex. Can't wait for a 2nd chapter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Further thoughts - What happens to he job now? Will John's replacement keep her on?

The setup makes me think of a low-rent version of Richard Gerald's "The Bridge."

BTW, "admin" is part of her title, and should also be capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WAYTTS?

He never let her in the house. When the car pulled up in front of the house all her garbage bags were piled up at the curb and he was sittin on the front step with his shotgun across his knees.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
It started out pretty good, then.....

It fizzled. It started with a bang and ended with a whimper. He should have left the moment she told him of her plan and told John to take her with him as she no longer had a home to return to. Should have been a lot more elaboration on her return. One sentence about her reaction to the separation? Good theme just left a lot to be desired on execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bare bones of a story

Run of the mill story, but where was the ending, so many loose ends, and no conclusions, poor and lazy I'm afraid

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
Mr Sworder got it half right:

"Surely Molly didn't just give up on the marriage if she loved her husband like she claimed?"

Of course she did. The presence of Jackie was his 'hall pass,' and when he wouldn't fuck Jackie, she'd let him know that he still has his hall pass.

"How did she react to him stonewalling her and treating his wife with disgust and contempt? Molly must have had some kind of plan in mind to try to win him back if he totally rejected her after her fuckathon weekend?"

Well, that's just it: by the farce of a legal separation, but no divorce, and living in the same house, but not the same bedroom, Tom left the door open to reconciliation, and that's really the only logical conclusion to this story. As mad as the author tried to portray him, Tom left the story with Molly living in the same house, doing all of the fetching little things that women can do to attract a man.

Being in the same house, still having the bills they have to split, they are going to have to talk; that's what human beings do. The only question is how long it will take before Molly is back in Tom's bed, "just this once," of course.

In "The Cage," the pilot episode of Star Trek, Captain Christopher Pike learns that the Talosians can't read minds through extreme hate. That's the key, he thinks, but Vina warns him that humans simply can't keep it up that long; you can't stay continually angry. And it's true: we can't stay angry, not forever.

The plot set-up was a pretty good one, different for LW. That Tom had hired a private investigator four times, and the PI found nothing, was a good story element. Yeah, there was, and had to be, some suspension of disbelief in this, but so what?

ikaiserikaiseralmost 4 years ago
Reminds me of THE BRIDGE

Sbrooks, I agree with your last comment. When I read it, the first thing I thought of was it is fairly similar to THE BRIDGE. I agree with a lot of the comments thatIt should have continued until we had closure with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Somewhat Unlikely

But interesting and well-worth reading to the conclusion.

However, the behavior of the wife at the end was so illogical that it detracted from the story. Why on earth was she sobbing? She and her lover were intelligent, if misguided. They knew that the protagonist would almost certainly not accept the idea but it was so important for them that they went ahead anyway, with several safeguards (Larry, Jacki etc.). In the event, the husband couldn't accept the situation and decided to divorce her. Not exactly a surprise-she knew it was by far the most likely outcome-and, an added bonus for her, the idiot hit her lover. Get her husband arrested and she's in clover! So the sobbing was just to satisfy the emotions of male LW readers-it had no reasonable place in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

An unfinished story. You detailed us to death through out the story then shut down completely at the end. Did you get bored too with the story. Was dinner ready or something

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
A final point. Mr Song wrote:

"My problem and the problem that most people are going to have, the wife despite her protestations, clearly does not love or respect her husband."

This is one of the standard tropes of the LW commentariat, the notion that a person cannot love more than one person at a time. If we have children, we love more than one child. If we have parents, we love more than one parent. In every other relationship, we all accept the notion that we can love more than one person at a time, so why is it so difficult for people to understand that Molly could love both Tom and John at the same time?

Remember: wealthy men having more than one wife at a time has a long history among humans, and in some cultures persists even today. The only reason that there's very little history of women having more than one husband at a time is because for the vast majority of our history, women have not had control of the wealth, and have always been physically weaker.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

OK first story. But you pretty much cut the husband's balls off and made him a wimp. So he kicked her lover in the stomach and managed to hurt his foot. Her lover and body guard would have gotten a severe beat down at the lake house and I would have left the bitch there with them. Once home the locks would be changed and her shit would be in the front yard.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 4 years ago
Physical verses Emotional Cheating

It sounds like she had been emotionally cheating on him the entire time. The damage was already done to the marriage before any physical cheating had occurred.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Is there a part 2?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 4 years ago

The story is too formulaic with poor character development. We have read this story before, many times. Delusional wife expecting to have a fling with their boss and come home and pretend all is now well. In most variations the the wife takes off for a while with the boss. In this type, the wife drags the husband along to rub his face in her infidelity. Some of the wives come home arrogantly, thinking they are going to run the relationship as they see fit. In others, like this one, the wife is mentally vacant and thinks all will be well.

The problem with a formulaic story is that it is too predictable to be interesting. It takes a lot of work to breathe life into it. This one does not do that work. The writing is OK and there were no continual grammar errors to distract. Beyond that, you have a apparently justified, suspicious husband, a somewhat loyal but tempted and delusional wife, a boss that has been trying to get into his assistant's panties and is OK (happy) to cuckold her husband right in front of him. A slight twist is the boss' wife as enabler for his philandering. She is pathetic as a willing female cuckold.

It's nice that Tom has a backbone. It's off putting that he goes along as far as he does. But he is resolute about giving John a good kick and going for a divorce. It's brain dead that he plans to live with his wife while separated. It's like sitting in an acid bath slowly dissolving your balls.

To make this story live you need to add either an usual and clever plot twist or develop characters and their interactions to be interesting on their own. I will grant that is hard in this genre. "Loving wives" are almost always morons or incredibly vicious. Husbands are either cuckold wimps or bitch burners. Bosses are almost always power players plotting to have sex with their assistants and cuckold the husband. It's hard to pull the characters out of type casting and hold the overall plot together. Some people do it through very interesting subplots in which the cheating is almost incidental. Others find a way through unusual characters or supporting characters. Sometimes the primary characters have interesting, yet believable, abilities like being able to see a lie in their partner's eyes. These are the type of things that you will need to work on to make a better story.

A good early effort with room for growth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a four year emotional affair

and she springs a high-end hooker to 'soothe his ego' or whatever they thought.

no, he would have to carry on like their marriage was fine....then betray her with a FOUR YEAR emotional affair behind her back...her always wondering why he came home a little later and having an inkling....and THEN to fuck his paramour with or without her permission at a lake cabin.

THAT'S what she did to him. She doesn't deserve to lick the scum off his boots after the shit she's pulled. And unlike her lover's wife...he had NO SAY in the event at all. They just trapped him in that cabin...making it further humiliating.

The only options left to him are violence or throwing her away like trash. I'm glad he choose the latter, she's not worth the effort of getting violent over. If she can casually discard him so easily, he can at the very least do likewise.

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 4 years ago
Challenging!

The next chapter will be more difficult to write, but please accept the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story for first effort.

You will learn to put more meat on the bones of this story. Dialogue can help. , as his feelings are made perfectly clear. Just need more. And biggest writing error to me is in conversation to escort , you have him talking to her , in quotes , but not you and yours , but she and her . checking should have corrected that. I look forward to watching you grow as. A writer. Check out the bridge and promise made vow broken for ways to improve and expand story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
coexist?

I'd let her stay in the spare bedroom until Tuesday and then throw her ass out for good!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Slow to motor.

Seems like he was too slow on the trigger. I like the setup on the story that was different, but he should have slashed all the tires and got out of there within the first couple of hours.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 4 years ago
Hoping for

Another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yawn. 1*

This very story has been done multiple times in L/W. Stop plagiarizing.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 4 years ago

Good job on a first story. Keep writing.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Good story

but needs to be finished, there are way to many things left undone. FTDS.

4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need closure, part 2 to finish this short story.

Why he didnt leave after their talk and go home to see a lawyer and divide their property. What kind of women could plan this farce. The other wife should have known this would end their marriage .

TexdomTexdomalmost 4 years ago
Good start

Good start for your first story on this site no matter what the grammar police tell you. I hope you continue on with this story, maybe from Molly’s view and go into detail about things her husband knew nothing of, then go back to his view for what happens after the weekend. If you keep them together know people are going to scream (haha).

I am not an editor but if you want I will be glad to proof read for any glaring errors so you don’t catch too much hell from those who don’t know how to read a store for it entertainment value. Look forward to more from you.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 4 years ago
Great first story

Great first story. I think it could be a lot better if it were fleshed-out more completely. If you would like an editor in the future, there are several available and listed in the author's resources sections of Literotica.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
Not finished,

Had promise. Now nothing. FTDS

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Utter garbage

Crock of shit she should never have got through the door.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Why don't people learn you don't win if you fuck outside the relationship? There is no winner in a divorce or a break up of a home. There are broken people when someone breaks the bonds. It really is as simple as "No, I'm not going to do that."

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
I gave it a 4 because it's your first story and to encourage you

A four year emotional affair?

Why does John's wife know he is in love with another woman and ok with it

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
And just like the bridge it ended without a ending!

We need heart aches tears , destroy the couple .Make John give up his wife to save the marriage . Thanks for the read.

argusx2002argusx2002almost 4 years ago

Excellent start but seems like only half or one third of a story.. continue please

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good First Story

I'd like to add to my previous comments. There are 2 sides to this story - the wife's and the husbands - You can have separate stories telling each side. You say they are both 26 with 15 years of marriage. What was their plan for kids? If they planned to have them, they are very close to end where it is safe for her to have them. What about their families - parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins? What about their morals and ethics? Why did Molly stay working for him for 4+ years knowing that her husband did not trust, like, or respect her boss and then only when he is leaving does she consent and help plan her weekend of adultery. John's wife helped set this up, and Larry the security chief was on board also. Why didn't Tom have his PI stake out this cabin? I'm sure he was able to record any conversations or get some photos considering Molly's desires ( He should have used the PI). You state John is the CEO of a wholly owned subsidiary, therefore he reports to other people and has to follow the rules. In addition to sexual harassment(Boss having sex with subordinate), he involved his security chief. Tom needs to get the biggest divorce shark in the state and go nuclear/scorched earth. I'd sue the company for breach of morals, and sexual harassment, and go after both John and Gail for alienation of affection (or intentional emotional harm - sorry I forget what the name is). Larry and his wife should be disposed for their parts in this and he should be fired (I'm sure his wife will be so happy about this blowing up, she'll make his life miserable for years). The board of John's company and his bosses are going to be pissed and he may lose his job considering that this could go public and hurt the company. John should NOT walk away from this without serious damage. Tom should walk away from this a rich single man, and who after a couple years starts fresh. Molly should find out her dream with rose colored glasses is just that - a dream. She should face public humiliation and contempt by friends, family, and her church. She needs to realize that her actions destroyed the life she was living, and her future. My suggestion is re-write and expand this as the husband's side, and plan to do the wife's too. You need to also extend the time frame - maybe a little bit on them growing up, what their core characters are like, how they met, what defined their marriage, and then the aftermath of this event and for several years after the event. Since Tom won't stand for her affair, have him fight back - there is no reason or need to be gentle as he no longer wants anything to do with her - destroy her publicaly.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 4 years ago

Before leaving, I wish Tom would have said something like, “I am thinking about giving my heart and soul to Barbara Wesson. According to your perspective, as long as I don’t engage in sexual intimacy, I haven’t cheated on you”.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Good first story so far but not finished

There was much to be said. This didn’t work out the way Gail thought it would. Molly will lose everything. Pain all around. Molly and John are selfish assholes. Did she have her rings on when she came home? Did she have his ring? Please finish this.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

eh, whats the point of the story if we dont see the bitch suffer? One sentence isnt suffering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bad ending

need to make a better ending

SKHPSKHPalmost 4 years ago

How can a woman so dumb get the position of administrative assistant?

What is missing at the end of this story is a real confrontation with her trying to defend her destructive behaviour - or a 2nd chapter with her POV. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Mercy

I feel Tom , the hubby , should 'Forgive & Forget" ,

Single 'week-end- fling, between John and Molly , DURING SPAN OF 4 LONG YEARS.,should be condoned.

They got ample opportunity,time & space , but Molly remained 'rock'steady,

Tom failed to get iota of infidelity,even with 4 P I

Secondly, whether John & Molly could actually enjoyed their coveted 'carnal bliss ' ,since Tom has already deranged John's equipment,"battering the ball" at pool,

If he fail to 'perform' , then Molly should be exempted

Learned Author with his 'wisdom' will reconcile

Awaiting eagerly ... ....

ibbunkibbunkalmost 4 years ago

Could have been much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please finish

This story needs to be finished. Did the wife wake up and not do further damage? What’s the end here?

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

nice start... a lot like richard gerald's, the bridge... where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Come on...

How could you write this at the point you did and think it works: "I thought seriously about just leaving, and filing for divorce, but I had to know what this is all about, and how far it would go." He already knew. You were trying to motivate him staying, and it doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good beginning to your Literotica writing career

I see this is your first submission under this pen name. It was a pretty good start IMHO although I am not a writer. I would like to see a second chapter to this story. A continuation of the story from her perspective. Why did she think she could do this and escape unscathed? She told her husband she loved him but did not say she was "in love" with her husband. Will she leave the marriage now and contact John in London? Gail definitely derserves what she gets? Will they seemingly makeup and he start an affair or affairs throughout their marriage that will torment her for years as payback? Let us see...

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

Rushed conclusion. Otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What was she thinking ?

How many times did he say no, even hell no ? His anger and lack of interest in the weekend should have clued her in. And the offer of an escort, no !matter how sexy, is an insult. Should have expected fireworks , and done her best to put them out. And now the separation the divorce the lawsuit against her company and her lover for their part in the loss of his wife.

No a bad first effort , but it felt a bit hurried , and unfinished. Keep writing. A (5 dtars) for effort and interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is the target audience?

Let's consider how a few groups will react to this story.

1. BTB-There is no revenge on the wife and almost no revenge on her boss. There is no living well afterwards for our protagonist. The BTB crowd will be left feeling the story is incomplete, missing the revenge, either actual or living more happily afterwards.

2. RAAC-There is no indication of reconciling and living happily ever after, though the possibility is left open by the couple living in the same house at the time of the ending. The RAAC crowd will be left feeling the story is incomplete, missing the reconciliation.

3. Cuck-The husband doesn't end up accepting the arrangement in the story nor being subservient, but is knowingly cuckolded and waited around while it happened.

The cuck crowd will definitely get some enjoyment but will ultimately be left feeling the story is incomplete, missing the husband's fall into subservience.

4. Romantics-They may get some pleasure out of the wife and her lover getting together temporarily. Otoh they have lifetimes of unhappiness as possibilities going forward. Some romantics might like it, others will feel the story is incomplete, missing the lovers getting together or the protagonist and his wife reconciling.

5. Masochists-This story is perfect for masochists. John leaves the continent to spend his life with his unhappy wife and looks forward to a loveless marriage going forward. Molly will be without her lover and as of the ending of the story without her husband, looking forward to a life without either or a loveless marriage. The other main characters feel nothing but pain and have nothing good to look forward to. For masochists, this story ends at the perfect time.

6. Closet Cuckolds could like this story. They have the husband refusing to accept it but feeling all the pain and not stomping off until he's been cuckolded. Closet cucks get to feel some of the pain without admitting an attraction to it so the story definitely has attraction for them.

While it doesn't matter what group I'm part of, this story seems incomplete to me. I really don't like it and gave it 2 stars.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 4 years ago
Huh

A good story idea, and I appreciated the effort you made to tell your story rather than describe it. You had characters with personalities, dialog, etc.

But I think it needed more interactions between husband and wife, both before and after the event, to flesh it out. The ending especially felt very abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pleasant read

it was a pleasant and fairly good read, some oversights, overall worth the read. Needs a second chapter to complete the story, rather flat and disappointing ending!!

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Trash

Horrible Story, Loving wives section is for Cuckold stories not this type of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well

If you had finished the story about how the lovers got their comeuppance, I would have given it a decent score. You showed how stupid the MC was for just hanging around waiting for it to happen and how stupid everyone else was for actually thinking it would work out. Can't give this more than 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Might want to cut your writing career short at 1. It obviously can't get any worse than this abortion.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Damm, you definitely need a second chapter. Divorce, lawsuits, getting more revenge with John. Way to many lose ends to a really great story.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
watered down from The Bridge

I agree with sbrooks.......it's so similar to, but weaker than, The Bridge, as to be a diluted copy and paste. This guy had a car, so I don't understand why he stayed after their conversation. Why not just leave right then? Everyone knew he'd say no, so how could they think he would not start big stinks against wife, boss and bosses wife for killing his marriage?

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Need a followup chapter

This tale begs for a followup to see the fallout and how it's all dealt with.

Tale is good so far, but needs closure.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start - bad finish

The story started well and was cruising along. A couple of questions/points. How could he afford, at his age, to hire 4 different PI's and keep those expenditures hidden from Molly? Why didn't he immediately pack his bags and head home after Molly explained what was going to happen that weekend? That would have given him time to change the house locks, clean out the bank accounts, cancel credit cards and cell phone accounts. But those are minor questions. What I really didn't like was the speed that the story closed at. "I'm home", "you're in the quest bedroom and I'm filing for a legal separation" and done. Why not file for a divorce? I would have liked to read more about the legal and homefront battles. As that ever present critic skbrooks103x said - "I refer you to Richard Gerald's - The Bridge" as a similar piece that was very well written. Thanks for the effort. At least he wasn't an accepting cuckold.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

not BTB enough in these circumstances. I would hope he sues the shit out of her boss and wife, and their company for alienation of affection. At least, he should kick the skank out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How many different ways can you spell cuck? I would've taken off my ring and left when she first told me what was going to happen.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

Could it end any other way? I've never heard of a wife being this stupid, but I'm sure some have been. Every story of this type that I read (wife commits adultery in front of the husband) angers me more than is probably healthy. Beating the other man with a bat is appealing, but in the long run it's very self-destructive. This is the way such an event ends. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice start.

As with a few other people on here, I believe the husband would have left the getaway house, but it's still a good story, it just needs a non-RAAC ending. I refrained from rating it because it needs that ending. Could be a 5 with a good ending. Would be a weak 4 without it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous