Faithful? No Way

Story Info
Wife tells husband, she won't be faithful.
2k words
2.06
20.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

FAITHFUL, NO WAY

There was just no way, she told me out right, she was going to wear clothes, iron anything, ever, or be faithful. She didn't equivocate, didn't hide a thing, because she never lied. She always told it like it was. "If you truly want me, you will accept that," she said openly, with a bit of a frown. I did and I did. At our wedding party she met a man she liked and he was fucking her before the wedding party was halfway over. He was exhausted by dinner time.

On our honeymoon we had sex, then she took the best man in the laundry room on a pile of sheets. So from the start I knew what to expect. If I wanted her, I accepted her terms, and I did and I did, unconditionally. What kind of man could do that? Well, one who didn't mind, even craved, taking a backseat: a committed cuckold, a man who fantasized seeing his wife have sex with others is the kind of man it would take, and I was one. She loved sex and liked it with variety, a new flavor, and a bit of adventure. She would fuck on a whim, and she would perform for whoever was there to watch. It didn't matter to her who watched.

She came back into our honeymoon suite and pulled her wedding dress over her head and said, "Well, he was really good." The only thing I liked better than knowing it was watching it, and she announced early on that the only thing she liked better than new sex was spectator sex. "You can watch me with anyone," she announced one night when I asked straight out if she would let me attend her fuck "sessions." She smiled and said, "Sure. You can sell tickets for all I care." She kissed me. "So you like watching, huh?" I confessed I did and she said she loved that. "I like showing as much as I like fucking," she said candidly. Then she smiled like she'd just revealed a big secret.

It worked out like a alliance made in heaven. She loved to fuck and I loved to watch her do it. I don't know why people like to show it off, and I am equally baffled by those of us who like to see them show it. That's just how some people are, I guess. Some people get a kick out of driving at crazy speeds and others love watching them do it. Some like to punch people in the face in a ring and get hit while they do it, and other people will pay hard earned dollars to see them slug one another, and usually the folks who pay to watch a fight don't want people slugging them.

It is a fact of life that a lot of us folks like to watch others do stuff, whether it's fuck, hit a ball, fight someone in a ring, drive like a maniac, or hit a little round, white ball towards a hole cut in the grass. It is an undeniable fact that we are a species of watchers. Why would anyone pay good money to watch something they themselves like to do without doing it themselves? Actually, I have no earthly idea. It just is the way it is with people.

When she brought someone home the other night and announced openly that she would be sleeping with him, I helped her set up the guest room. I was excited as we got the room ready. He was a good looking guy with a winning smile and big hands and large feet. Just the kind of guy I figured she'd go for and I truly wanted to see her do him. I watched them go into the guest room and my heart beat increased and my face got hot. I was as excited as she was, I think. His name was Collin and he was from the south and spoke with a heavy southern accent. He even said, "Yes, ma'am," a lot.

I thought back to one of my favorite porn films. I loved seeing Linda Lovelace take a cock to the back of her throat and perform what was affectionately known as deep throating. It famously became her trade mark, and I yearned to see my wife perform the same thing on some large-cocked stud who could give her a mouthful of organ that would spew down her throat, filling her mouth with his cum and sending her to heaven.

I just loved the scene in the film where Wilber showed Linda his affliction, a nine inch cock he was horrified over having and wanting to cut some inches off, and her swoon and how she could hardly wait to get that wonderful salami between her lips and down her celebrated throat to her misplaced clitoris. I yearned to see an "Oh, Wilber" moment and hear that same swoon from my wife at the sight of a massive piece of male meat she longed to have down her throat. I knew she had a passion for bigness and I dreamed of seeing her desire fulfilled in real time.

The fellow in our guest room just might be the one who would inspire that "Oh, Wilber" moment, and I stood out in the hall and listened to the sounds behind the door. My wife may not have had her clitoris in her throat, but she did have that passion for big cocks down her gullet and I did long to see her enjoy that pleasure.

I quietly opened the door and peeked in. They still had the light beside the bed turned on and I could see her undressing him, slipping his pants down his legs. He wore no underwear and his cock sprang out of his jeans and pointed straight out some eight or nine inches. It was clearly "Wilber worthy."

"Oh, baby," she said, ogling his giant member. Without hesitating she took it in both hands and brought it to her mouth, put her lips around the tip, and slid her head down his shaft until her nose was in his pubic hair. His cock was buried deep in Claire's lovely face. She began to slowly move up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue out occasionally to wet the tip and tease its owner. He took in a quick breath and closed his eyes. He stood with his pants at his ankles and his cock in my wife's soft mouth.

I think she knew I had opened the door and was performing for my benefit. I could see her working her mouth up and down his shaft, and sure enough she deep throated him just like Linda Lovelace had done to young Wilber. Her cheeks sucked in as she sucked him and her lips curved around his dick. She took it in her mouth as far as it would go and held it, her throat bulging as she held him there over her tongue.

I could see he was approaching an orgasm and she kept him in so she could drink his cum and swallow his pearly load. Seeing her empty him sent me into a satisfied delirium that fulfilled my wildest dreams and made me hard as an iron spike. She kept him in her mouth, as far as it would go, and drank him like a drain, swallowing as he spurted his cum down her throat. She smiled, wiped her lips with a swipe of her tongue around her pretty smile and looked towards the slightly opened door. There was a how-was-that grin on her face, and she took him in her hand and jacked him a few times, draining all he had, consuming all he had left with her mouth over his faucet. She looked towards the door again and blew me a kiss, thrilled I had watched, elated by the fact I got to see her with his long cock all the way to the back of her throat, her lips tight against his pubic hair.

Then she got into position and inserted him into her pussy, opening her legs wide and spread, splaying her pussy lips to take him deep, pushing her hips forward many times to bring him back to life. She fucked him as she looked towards the door and performed for me, gleeful that I got to see her with him inside, happy that he was back to his full size, filling her with the cock that had made her swoon like Linda Lovelace when Wilber revealed his nine inch monster.

I watched as she came multiple times, climaxing around his marvelous cock, pulling his body towards her, throwing her legs apart and reveling in his thickness, his amazing length, and fucking him like a happy whore at a longshoremen's convention. When he had shriveled back to a size still larger than normal men, she once again took his flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked and kissed him until he began to grow again to his full nine, meaty inches.

When he was at his full size once again, she put him on his back and threw a leg over his hips and mounted him like a cowgirl on a wild stallion in a rodeo. "Fuck me deep," she cried. "Fuck me so my husband can see you do it." I opened the door completely and stood openly watching, rejoicing in what I saw between my wanton wife and her virile stud fucking like sheep in a wild rut of passion.

When he left, she stayed at the front door for twenty minutes kissing and fondling his spent cock in his pants with her hand, saying goodbye and "come again," letting him feel her ass cheeks with both hands, pushing his front against her.

"Did you like that?" she asked when he was gone. I had seen it all, from the bedroom to the front door, and I told her I loved every second. "You like the deep throat?" I said I loved it and she promised more. "I will fuck and suck for you anytime you want," she said. "All we need is to find nine glorious inches to have to the back of my throat.

It was not over a week when she found another candidate, a man named Wendall who stood six feet four, had a manly build, and the length to make her a happy cock sucker. He was undressed before she could get her panties off and in her lovely mouth in under a minute. She had him deep in her throat before I sat down and her lips pressed against his belly, a deep throat I yearned for and she lived for. In less time than it took most men to get a hard on he was spewing down her throat with a load of come that made her gag. She recovered quickly and began swallowing as he ejaculated pints of cum down her throat. She managed a smile as he came and held her head in place, drinking his semen as it came out.

She licked his cock clean when he finished and sucked lovingly on the sticky tip. She swiped her tongue up and down his shaft, cleaning every bit of left over semen from his still long flaccid cock.

"You are wonderful," I said as she finished washing his penis with her expert tongue. I had watched Linda Lovelace clean Wilber's cock, but I had never seen it done better than my wife was doing to her latest sexual partner. She is surely an extraordinary cock sucker, and each time I watch her with a cock embedded deep in her throat I know that deep throating is her calling, and showing it off is her passion. As good as any porn star whoever lived, she ranks at the very top for me.

"You were fantastic," I told her when we were alone again."I could watch you suck cock twenty-four hours a day."

"Don't be silly," she said. "You have to sleep and eat. I will suck a cock for you any day you want, for as long as you want. It is the least I can do for the man I love performing for," she said, a bit of dried come on her cheek. I kissed the spot, tasting the last man she was with. I swear, every inch of this story is the God's honest truth.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers