All Comments on 'Faithful? No Way'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer5 months ago

If your sworn statement there at the end is true, you have real problems--but I doubt it's true. Any case, I skimmed across the story wondering where it was going only to find it went no where, 3 stars from me, but thanks for the effort. cd

PolpolpPolpolp5 months ago

"I swear, every inch of this story is the God's honest truth" i really Hope its not, no human being can be like this

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

Is that how you found out about your mother cuckolding your father?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

History lesson: Linda Lovelace was abused by her lover/pimp and in the movie “Deepthroat” she was essentially raped. Her pimp even made her have sex with a dog and in later interviews she said she disgusted herself.

So maybe you really need to stop watching porn and do some reading instead.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is the purpose of this story. You ended it abruptly.

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

I wondered how a story could be so bad to not even rate a 2. So I began to read it. I got through the first 2 paragraphs and understood. I skipped to last paragraph and that confirmed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely the worse ever posted on LW.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"I swear, every inch of this story is the God's honest truth." - Why do writers insist on this crap? Nobody believes you. You can't prove it. We don't know these "people," so why does it matter to you anyway?

YouamiYouami5 months ago

You are trolling the LW readership for negative comments to establish your "notoriety" as a writer. And by the way, a total of 674 submissions does not mean success - it merely documents that you have contributed far too much crap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why get married? Sneaking around fucking other men and having no respect for the spouse. What's the rationale? You don't need to get married to fuck around on someone. You can do that shit being single.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this story is the truth, you have the brains of a cockroach.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WUSS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another for the ever growing pile

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If she wasn't going to be faithful why did she get married. What a dumb man. Since she wanted to have sex all the her husband was a wuss. what about STD she didn't know where they had been. Then she would pass it on to her husband What a screwed couple.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another totally irrealistic femdom fetish cuck fantasy ended bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

death before dishonor!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The writing is awful, especially when he answers the first question, 'I did and I did.' Internal dialogue can be too far into the writer's head, and since the poor reader isn't 'seeing' what OP sees while writing, we feel like we're a hindrance sometimes. Also, the very first sentence in the story made no sense as it tried to convey three points but made only the last point, her infidelity, clear. This writer is an acquired taste in the same way that Hemlock is, so the fact that he/she writes without much regard for the reader does himself/herself few favors. It also reads like 70% of the writer's other work. OP is a "quantity over quality" sort of writer.

-

I also agree with sbrooks103x. Drop the first-person pretention. This is hardly great literature, and I'm reticent to believe that any man on this planet could sink so low, and greater still, OP knows most of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know what I really hate about this website? It's that Literotica doesn't have a zero (0) star rating. Ideally and more to the point, logically speaking, the rating system should be from 0-4 stars. Like in many grading systems that go from a technical 0.0 - 4.0 grade scale. It could be 0.0 - 5.0 as well. But it definitely needs to start at zero. Like this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And after your last post, which showed some promise, you're back to your usual bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What crap

skruff101skruff1015 months ago

The accepted policy for reading this author is to skip to the comments first, you never know but he/she might actually produce something worth reading, though that has yet to transpire. If by chance there are no comments yet don’t, I beg you, be tempted to just crack on and read the story, that way lies madness.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"I swear, every inch of this story is the God's honest truth." - Why do writers insist on this crap? Nobody believes you. You can't prove it. We don't know these "people," so why does it matter to you anyway? - I don't see any reason why you think that people should do as you wish. You can't prove that it isn't true. Why does it matter to YOU anyway?

Get over it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not my thing. Hard pass.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Old Naked is some kind of writer, but I’m not sure what kind. He has 674 submissions, but only 864 followers. Another 236 stories, if they’re great, might get him to 1000.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She said that, no issue. But why get married then? No background, no reasoning, bad story.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip695 months ago

Do they ever FUCK????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Revolting...the story and the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...

story TAGS