Faithful? Tom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her bag, and I opened the trunk. She relaxed when she saw my bag was already in there.

Before heading north on the freeway, my first stop was for a full gas tank and checking the oil and the coolant. I drove for about 50 miles, with Molly directing me while pretending to use a map with one hand and holding her hat on her head with the other hand. The noise from the engine almost put me to sleep but made her frown.

Arriving at the lake house, I could see it was a few minutes before 4:00. As I grabbed the two bags, there were four people on the front porch waiting for us. The only one I knew was John. I assumed Gail was inside. In addition to John, the welcoming committee consisted of a huge, well-built man, a middle age woman that appeared to be his wife, and a beautiful 20 something-year-old woman. She had long, red hair, wearing a teeny tiny black bikini, and I would consider her to be hot enough to tempt a Saint. If I were single, I'd do her on the grass in my front yard at high noon. Everyone else was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I took the bags out of the trunk, and Molly and I headed to the porch to bring about the end of my marriage. I was introduced to Larry, his wife Mabel, and Jacki, a friend. After introductions, I asked John where Gail was. He said she wasn't joining us for the weekend but did not explain why. I glared at Molly, but she wouldn't look me in my eyes.


Now my paranoia about John and Molly went from 25%, meaning something was going on, to 100%, which meant hell yea, if they haven't fucked yet, they will soon.

What does she know about this young lady? Molly didn't seem at all surprised to see her here!

Molly and I were shown to our room by John. We dropped our bags on the bed, and before she could leave the room, I blocked the door. I started to ask some questions, and she stopped me with her index finger placed lightly against my lips. "Soon, I will answer all your questions in time."

"Well then, what about a little loving before we rejoin them?"

"Tom, NO! Not now."

"When? Later tonight?"

"Um, maybe." She mumbled to herself, and I couldn't hear what she said."

"Well, don't try and separate yourself from me. You will not like my reaction." Her eyes got huge, and she no longer looked like everything was going according to their plans.

I think our marriage is over.

I took her left hand with my hand, and we walked back towards the entrance. By my observance of the inside and outside of the house, I estimated there were five bedrooms and as many baths.

The huge man, introduced as Larry something, asked if I would like a beer. I replied, "do you have any wine? " and he motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen. He seemed a little miffed when he saw Molly coming with me. I saw some wine in the frig, so I got two glasses from a cabinet and filled them up with an excellent Chardonnay. I gave one to my wife and made a toast.

"To lives that should remain together forever but get separated and split apart; to schemes and plots that destroy rather than preserve; and finally to lives that should have been created but never will be; I make this a toast to Gail, the master manipulator."

Larry's face went pale white, and his wife gasped into her hands. Jacki inhaled and quickly left the room, while dear John looked like he had drained a glass of water that contained a live goldfish. But Molly looked worse, like I had died on top of her, and she couldn't push me off. Funny, that's how I felt, dead.

It was time. I wasn't going to read from the script given to me, and I had questions for Molly. I was not playing games anymore. I claimed her hand again and motioned for her to follow along.

I was confused and quite upset, and Molly had to know this. I backtracked to our bedroom; Molly and I went in, and I closed and locked the door.

"Molly, before you say a word, I need you to listen to me very carefully. Will you do this for me?"

She nodded, and I had a smidgeon of hope that she loved me enough to forget this nonsense. Alas, it was not to be.

"I forgive you for everything you have done that doesn't pass the husband test. That's includes anything from our first date to right now. Will you come home with me now, and we'll forget the events that have happened here?"

She hesitated, chewed on her lip, rubbed her eyes, and looked confused. The gears were spinning in her head, and confusion reigned, and I had no clue what she would decide to do. Finally, she answered and took the wrong path.

"I can't, Tom; I have to explain some things to you. I haven't been candid with you about this weekend, but please let me explain everything without you interrupting me. When I've finished, I'll answer all your questions, and I'm sure you'll have many."

"First of all, Gail decided not to come this weekend." She stopped talking when I dragged a chair over and put the back against the door. I sat down and said, "Please continue." She was not in charge, and she knew it.

"Gail, John, and I have had several meetings this week over lunch, planning this weekend. You weren't invited to these meetings because you would have objected. Everything is Gail's idea, with some input from both John and I."

"John has accepted a promotion which will require a move to England. He and Gail will be moving in two weeks. His replacement will be a woman from the Cleveland office, so I'm sure the transfer will please you."

"And you were going to tell me about this transfer, WHEN?"


"Um, well, you see, oh, I've messed this up." She turned away from me.


"There are three things that I need to tell you about John and me. First of all, as I have always told you, John and I have never had an affair. Secondly, we have never been in the same bed together. Lastly, I love you as much now as I ever have, but I also love John. Let me emphasize that when I say I love John, I mean that I am 'in love' with John."

I was boiling over and jumped up, but I bit the proverbial tongue and just simmered. "So are you're leaving me for that asshole?"

"I love you, and I'm not leaving you, ever. You're my husband, and I will be with you until death parts us."

Not in this lifetime. I pretended to calm down and sat back down.

"I guess the next thing I should do, before continuing with Gail's plan, is to tell you who the other people are and why they are here. You already know their names. Larry, the big guy, is head of security at our company and is only here to make sure everyone is happy."

I broke in, "So he is here to keep me in line, right?"

Molly didn't answer, just continued with introductions of the other people. "Jacki is here for you if you so desire. She is a high-end escort and will do anything you ask this weekend. Mabel, Larry's wife, is here to cook for us. I hear she was a chef and owned a restaurant in New York."

A light suddenly went on in my head: great food, a promise of fantastic sex, and the beautiful woman's pimp. The rest of this charade all of a sudden became quite clear. I could see what Gail, Molly, and John had planned. Molly knew that John would be out of her life after this weekend. The two lovers, John and Molly, will take the weekend to be together as lovers. After that, John and his pimp, oops, his wife Gail, will be off on their adventure in England. On Sunday, after watching my wife make love to another man all weekend, she and I will hold hands as we skip merrily to my car and live happily ever after.

I think all three of them are certifiable and should be in a rubber room.


"All right, Molly, I don't agree with any of this bullshit. Where the hell is Gail? You say this is all her idea, so use your phone and get her here."

"She decided that for her emotional wellbeing, it would be best for her to stay home."

"What about my emotional wellbeing? Does anyone care about me?"

"Of course, Tom. I told you I love you." She was skipping down the yellow brick road, out of control.

"In return for this weekend, John has signed a postnuptial agreement that states; if he and I have physical contact, of any kind, at any time in the future, John will get nothing in a divorce. Gail would get 100% of their assets."

"I have signed a similar paper for you. Both agreements begin when John and Gail leave for England. Since John and I work together, both documents also stipulate no sexual or romantic contact between this Sunday evening and when they leave for England. Tom, I will indeed be all yours after this weekend, and I swear to spend the rest of my life making up for the hurt I'm causing you now."

"So I'm supposed to rent you to John for the promise of money. I think that's illegal in Forty-Nine states."

"You're making it sound so cheap and dirty."

"That's because prostitution is cheap and dirty. Molly, were you paying attention when I told you about my family on my mothers' side?"

"Your mother? I forget her name. Penny, Penny Light?"

Just keep digging that grave. "No, Pamela Mars-Wright. Have you ever heard of Frank Mars?"

"No."

"Milky Way, Three Musketeers, M&M's?"

"Yes, their candy. But I don't understand."

I just sighed and shook my head.

"The car I drove here today, it's a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona with a 426 Hemi and a 4-speed manual transmission. How much is it worth?"

"I don't know. Maybe $75,000?"

"I had it appraised three years ago. Because I have all of the paperwork, it's in mint condition, and they only made 70 with the Hemi engine; at auction, it would bring over $1.1 million. I bought it for $300,000 cash twelve years ago. Add in the candy bars, and I don't need 1% of all your assets."

"What do candy bars have to do with me fulfilling my dream?"

"Do you remember our vows, Molly? We used the Lutheran vows because they spoke to us."

She was crying softly, but her eyes were still defiant. She didn't answer, so I continued.

"Do you remember; I promise you, or I give you my word;

I will be faithful to you, or I will keep myself only for you;
I will be honest with you, or don't lie like you're doing now;

I will respect, trust, and care for you, meaning you will place me and only me in your heart;

I will share my life with you, I wanted children, and you wanted a career;

I will forgive you. I will, but I no longer respect or trust you with my life."

"Have I kept my vows? Yes, I have. I offered to give you a blanket pardon a little while ago, and you blew me off. I'll offer it again with these conditions;

  1. Monday, you resign.

  2. You go off the pill tomorrow.

  3. You agree that you will never see John again.

  4. You agree to have two kids.

"Tom, I can't do that; I enjoy my job and..."

"Stop. Do not say another word. I understand your priorities. Please remember I gave you several chances. You don't want to stay married anymore. I'm sorry, I truly am. But I will not allow you and John to cuckold me."

"Tom, please listen. It's not what you think. Gail is expecting a call from you. She can explain everything to you so that it makes sense. Her number is on the kitchen counter."

"Molly, I'm not calling that cunt. I am going to get on with my life by myself."

"Tom, it's just until Sunday night, and then I'm yours for the rest of our lives."

It's over. Eighteen years of my life gone; no refunds allowed. At least there are no children to get hurt.

"Sorry, my final offer is; I'm going to tie your hands together, tie your feet together, and gag you. I'm going to carry you to the car, and I'm going to lock you in the guest bedroom until they leave for England. Then I'm going to file for a separation and a divorce. I will treat you better than you deserve. You can keep your job although I have a feeling things are going to change there for you. When the divorce comes through, I will do my best never to see you again."

"But you will not fuck him while we are married."

I opened my bag and took out the towel. Using my pocket knife, I cut strips out of the towel and laid them on the bed. Molly tried to run to the door, but I caught her. First, I tied her feet together and then her hands. Finally, I gagged her and sat her up on the bed. I took her cell phone and hit speed dial for a different contact number, and Gail answered.

"Hello, Gail, you cunt. Do you know who I am?" I put it on speaker.

"Tom. What's wrong?"

"Let's see. John and Molly will not be acting out their fantasy this weekend. When I sue the subsidiary John works at now and John himself, what will England think? Then I'm going to sue the corporation. Then I'm going to sue you, you bitch. You really should have included me in your meetings. I would have explained how much better your lives would be If John left Molly alone. John would still have a career, and Molly and I wouldn't be divorcing. I need to hang up now before I start crying."

"And one more thing, I believe John is banging red headed Jacki in your bed. He was giving her the eye." I hung up and hit another speed dial number, and John answered. "Molly?"

"No, it's Tom. I just wanted you to know the four horses of the apocalypse will be riding into your life. Until my divorce is final, everything that impacts poorly on your life will be a gift from me. Die slow and in great pain."

"Time to go, dear." I picked Molly up and threw her over my left shoulder. I unlocked and opened the door. Turning left to go toward the front door, I looked at Larry, Jacki, and John in front of me.

"Hold up now, Mr. Wright. Let's talk." Larry's take-charge attitude was admirable compared to John's pissing his pants persona.

"Larry, Are you an active police officer or sheriff in this county or state?"

"No, but..."

"Mabel. I know you're somewhere close. Answer a question for me. Do you love your husband?"

Silence. "Mabel. Let's stop the games. It's a yes/ no answer."

"Yes I do, very much."

"Then get out here and drag him away from this place. You and your husband's physical and marital health are not worth whatever they pay him. Being the lackey for John and Gail is way beneath him. I'm leaving now with my wife. The Walther PPK in a holster on my left hip, the concealed carry permit, and the badge that portrays me as a Reserve State Police officer, all say I can use whatever force I deem necessary to achieve my goal."

Mabel came out, and after a short argument, she and Larry went back to the kitchen.

"Jacki, you are a gorgeous woman, but I'm a married man. After my divorce is final, maybe."

I ignored John and walked through the front doorway. "Molly, do you want to ride in the front seat, lay in the back seat, or bounce in the trunk?" I took off her gag, and she looked down, "Front seat, please."

An hour and a half later, I had parked in my garage and untied her hands and feet. I poured some wine and made a phone call.

"Hello, Mr. Mufti."

"Who is this calling me at this late hour?"

"Who am I? I am Tom Wright."

"I don't know any Tom Wright."

"That hurts me deeply. I am the man who helped you start your Lock and Key business and steered many contacts your way."

"Oh, that Mr. Wright. I apologize as it was so long ago. How may I serve you, sir?"

"I need a rush job, a two-sided keyed lock installed on an interior door."

"How many doors?"

"Just one. And I will pay your after hour rate."

"I can be there in under two hours? What is your address?"

"Ask your wife, for she has my address. Thank you, Mr. Mufti. I look forward to seeing you again. Goodbye."

Molly had gone up to our bedroom. I ordered Chinese by phone and went upstairs to check on her; she was lying on our bed.

The food came, but she wasn't hungry. I ate mine and put hers in the frig. Mr. Mufti showed up, and twenty minutes later, we had a new lock on our bedroom door. I locked up and went to bed. Molly was still dressed and asleep on her side.

*****
Monday morning, I called Lisle and asked her to make up a request for two weeks' vacation for Molly, effective immediately, and get John to approve it. I spent the day talking to my people, making plans, and feeling sorry for myself.

Molly wandered around our house in a daze. When she made lunch, she asked me, "Are we done? Is it over?"

I nodded yes and left the room.

*****

After a week, Molly began cleaning the house and straightening her closet. She had a large bag of clothes she threw out. I didn't peek because I didn't want to know.

*****

Two weeks later, John and Gail were in England, Molly was back to work, and I sent my Charger to auction in Los Vegas by a car hauler. That night I had Molly served as she was walking in the front door at 5:00. I gave her 75% of all our assets except for my inheritance. She signed all the papers and my lawyer filed with the court.

"When we were at the lake house, you asked me about Frank Mars. Did you mean the man who started the candy company?"

"Yes."

"And your mother is..."

"My mother is his great-granddaughter, and I am his great-great-grandson."

She fainted, and I caught her and laid her on the sofa.

I began spending most of my days at the boat docks.

*****

Another two weeks pass, and She drags through the door after work. Without looking at me, she talked in a hollow, flat tone. " You were right; I'm nothing but a glorified secretary who the boss wanted to fuck." She continued upstairs to the bedroom, but I didn't follow her, unlike similar times in the past. Later, when she came down to fix dinner, she spoke some more. "I got demoted to the secretarial pool. It seems I don't have any other skills to contribute."

Sad. Would Molly have been a good mother to my children?

*****

Forty-Eight days after I filed for a divorce, the Charger sold for $1.3 million. I called my lawyer and arranged a meeting with Molly's lawyer when the check and the paperwork arrived by courier.
*****

Ninety-Five days after filing, the divorce decree came in the mail. I had already removed my possessions from the house, so I left my house key on the table. I sat in the recliner and dozed, waiting for Molly to come home. When she came in, I gave her a copy of the decree.

"I'll be going now. It's up to you now whether you live again, just exist like you are doing now, or die. If you die, John wins. Goodbye, Molly."

*****

My boat needed too much work, and I was too impatient to wait. So I sold it and bought an Oyster 70 Motorized Sailboat. It was loaded with fancy equipment and fully restored. I interviewed for crew members, looking for three; a cook, a mechanic, and 1st mate. I ended up with a family. Millie and Roger Dunlop have lived on the seas and oceans of the world for thirty years. They brought their daughter aboard, Ana, short for Anabelle, a thirty-something goddess who had saltwater in her veins. She proved to be an excellent teacher, not just about sailing.

*****

Epilogue

Jump ahead three years, and we have just taken possession of our new Oyster 675. We have a new crewmember, Rachel Pamela Wright, who just turned one. Her mother is about five months along with her little brother. Ana has been precisely what I needed to heal me. A month before the baby is born, my crew and I will visit my parents. After our son's birth, we will get married, with the two mini-crew members being carried to the alter. Mom has already set the date, and I won't argue about that. She insisted on planning the wedding for four thousand guests, but I convinced her to reduce it to 400. Both mom and dad are going crazy waiting for us, and mom has threatened to buy RMS Queen Mary II and come after me.