Faithful? Tom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly filed a sexual harassment charge against John and received a high six-figure settlement. She moved to California and was engaged to a widower who had three young daughters. Other people might have tried to destroy her, but not me. It was totally awesome being a father.

John was involuntarily retired due to poor performance. It seems an important contract that he was responsible for was written up incorrectly. Something about the word 'and' being replaced by another word 'or' in several key spots. Gail divorced him after that. She remarried a conman, and he stole her last penny. It's amazing how bad things keep happening to bad people.

At this time, I could write a witty 1 line statement or tell a joke, but that would be copying someone else's genius.

Aw screw it. "Il nous faut de l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace!" -- Georges Jacques Danton