Faithful? With a Different Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly sighed, "Tom, it's not so much I fell in love with him as it was, we blended into one working unit. Our thoughts about how to operate the company were in sync. Granted he attended to the important and pressing matters while I provided the logistic aspect of what he wanted. It's just liked the relationship you and First Sergeant Burke had in the Army. You gave the orders and he worked at the lower level to accomplish your mission"

"Yeah but when I left the Army, I had no desire to fuck First Sergeant Burke"

After a second of glaring at me she continued. "We did not flirt with each other. He was handsome, but I already had a handsome man. He was a kind and generous man, but I had a kind and generous man. He was a successful man, but I had a successful man. He treated me with respect, but I already had a man who treated me with respect. His manner was different from yours. There was no one thing that led me to love him other than I was comfortable and enjoyed his company. If he were not leaving for Europe, I would not be asking you to let me have sex with him. I did not need sex from him. I got all the sex I wanted from you. I did not need to go elsewhere. This is the last few days I will ever see this wonderful man and I want to show him how much I love him. Not with just sex but with loving him with all I have for 3 days. There is nothing you did wrong that makes me want to have sex with him. I just want to express my love of him in the most intimate manner."

"Bullshit!"

Shifting focus to the other side of the table I said. "Alright Romeo, tell us how you came to fall in love with my wife and why do you want to cuckold me.?

After taking a second to collect his wits over this charged question John said "You know the reason why I fell in love with your wife, she is one of the most wonderful women in the world. There was not a day in the past four years I did not envy you having her for a wife. In our relationship she started out as a helper, advisor, confidante and consultant. She greased the paths I needed being new to this office. I should have paid her half of my salary plus her salary for what she did the first year I was at the company. She earned my trust by how she handled sensitive information. When you have trust, admiration, and desire for someone it is a very short jump to love. Add to that a fun, inspiring and lively personality, I wanted to be around her every day. She made me a better person as well as employee. Molly is correct, there was no flirting between us. After we had closed a large very complicated deal over the phone in my office, we both jumped to congratulate each other. Instead of high 5's we ended up in a hug. A hug that lasted several minutes."

"The next day over lunch we discussed the spontaneous hug and its ramifications. We knew that if this were to expand to a sexual relationship, we may both be fired and lose our spouses. From there the accumulation of experiences between us led us to believe we were actually in love with each other. She was the reason I came to work every day. The joy of being around her was enthralling. Lots of love between us without sex."

"Your next question must be answered with force and conviction. I had no intent of making a cuckold out of you. There are three parts to a cuckold relationship, cuckold, hot wife and a bull. Cuckold is one who is cheated on, either with or without his approval by the hot wife. Hot wife is a term for promiscuous woman that wants to control and/or humiliate the cuckold by having sex with a bull. The bull wants to have sex with the hot wife and purposely humiliate the cuckold. You wife did not and does not want you to humiliate you. The times that I wanted to pursue our relationship to include sex she was very emphatic about not going there. As you know she can be very direct, she told me if I insisted on including sex in our relationship, I could consider our relationship finished. No questions, no dancing around with wordsmanship, straight out "NO". No Petting, no dry humping, dancing close together was as close to sex with your wife and I had in four years. That seems ridiculous that a man could be in love with a woman, see her 5 days a week and never have any sexual contact. There is only one reason for her declining my advances and that is you. Not out of fear, not out duty but out of undying love, respect and admiration. You are one lucky son of a bitch to have her in your life."

"While I have the microphone, I want to tell you that how you have acted today about not wanting your wife to have sex with me is the same attitude I would have if she were mine. You are determined to keep her yours. I understand your position and hate the idea of putting you in this situation. It's a good thing Larry is here or I would be a dead man. A man who lets a woman like this slip away without a fight does not deserve her. You may consider yourself a possible cuckold but I do not. Both your wife, my wife and I talked about how we can ease this pain for you but our poorly designed idea was as close as we could get. We did not contemplate the depth of your objection to have someone else have sex with your wife."

"I can see why Molly always talked about you with admiration. Without ever hearing a cross word about you from her I learned to respect you. Considering where we are today and what Molly and I want to do to reach full closure of our ongoing love affair I hope you give us your acceptance."

It took me a moment then I said "This is more than I think I can handle in a short period of time." Normally I can make a decision very quickly when I get the facts. I have the facts but I don't know what to do this minute. My off-hand decision is to say NO WAY, grab Molly and fight Larry to the door. Even if I get that done it may be the worst decision I could make. Molly would never forgive me and our marriage will die a slow death with everyone being miserable.

"The fact that you both agreed to not have sex for four years out of respect for our marriage demands that I reconsider my actions. Do you mind me having a few minutes alone with my thoughts?" Both readily agreed.

"Molly can I talk to you alone for a bit?"

"Absolutely Tom"

I held out my arms to hug her and she ran to me. We spent several minutes saying nothing. "I love you so much Molly, I don't know what to do. I hope you can understand my dilemma?"

"I understand and know that you will do what is best for us. Please help John and I have this closure. We do not want to hurt you. Please come up with a way we can do both. Remember, whatever happens here, I still love and want to be together forever. Everything will be fine dear." With that I kissed her and went to the bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was an hour later that I walked back to the living room. John and Molly were sitting on the couch holding hands. Larry stood in the corner. "I suppose you wondered why I called this meeting together" was met with laughter and broke the tension that had been building up. "Well I have got a plan that will make everyone unhappy in one way or another but still accomplish your desire to introduce sex into your relationship."

"There will be 3 options placed before you. You will decide what you want to do. So please take a pencil and pad and be prepared to ask questions when we get to the discussion session. After they had scurried up the material I said "First, put the pencil in your mouth and clamp down. I am in a very emotional state and I need you to hold your questions and comments until the end. I may not be able to get thru this without your help. If you cannot hold your emotional responses until I am finished, I will just say 'No' to the honeymoon and 'Yes' to the divorce. Understand?"

"Molly, you are the universe to me, I thank God every day for you. For me to hand you over to John goes against everything I have ever stood for. Even if it is for 3 days. It is not right. However, I see where you and John are at in your relationship and I respect your talking with me about this rather than just running away for the weekend. That means a lot to me." Both lovers showed little reaction, too early in the discussion.

"The first option is the one I had already spoken on, Grab Mollie, run for the door, head home and never mention this again. Great plan for a caveman but it has long term repercussions. I would end up hurting the one I love the most. Molly, you would probably forgive me in time but the world would be out of balance and we would never be able to get back to where we were before."

"The second option is the most complicated and has the most positives for all plus the most negatives for all. We all will suffer; we all will be happy. Most people have fears, sometimes unfounded but still fears. Mollie has unnatural fear of snakes. Can't talk her out of it. It just is there."

"My greatest fear is humiliation from being a cuckold. I did not know I had this intense fear until I saw a friend be cuckolded by a very cruel wife. It ruined his life personally and professionally. Ended up killing himself. I don't think you understand how difficult this is going to be. To be cuckolded by the best wife I could have, just to say good bye to the lover she never should have had in the first place. Yeah, it is only three days, but it is still humiliating. Mollie, I was very disappointed when you glibly said "Everything will be fine" Fine that you fuck your lover while I sit on the couch near the bedroom. Said like I spilled some milk and you had to wipe it up. IT WILL NOT BE FINE. You obviously do not understand the shame I will suffer. I could see Molly clenching the pencil as I talked.

"Now then, earlier you pledged to do anything I asked if I let you have a pass with John. Well here it is."

So you can understand how I feel. You are going to call your co-worker Perry Conway and tell him you want to fuck him tonight. Then you will understand how a cuckold feels. I know you hate Perry and he is the sleaziest person in this state." I thought the top of her head was going to come off. She jumped up and was coming for me but John pulled her back.

If you want to consummate your love for John with my permission then I want you to understand how devastating and humiliating it would be for me to have that happen. You could not understand that pit in hell unless you herself had been in that awful place. We will have to work together to get each other out of the black space we were facing. I will help you and you will help me. No more of this "It will be fine dear". That will not correct my view of myself as a cuckold, loser, wimp, and impotent fag with a tiny dick. Every day you see Perry at the office will remind you of how humiliated I am over letting John fuck you. How can I even kiss you without thinking that your lips are the ones that sucked Johns cock?" The wheels were turning in Molly's brain. She is a very smart person. I know she is weighing the pros and cons but her face did not show her decision.

"John, we are still in option 2. The Bull in your example of the three parties to a cuckold relationship gets to fuck the hot wife and establishes his dominance over the cuckold. After Molly finishes fucking Perry Conway, I will bring her back here where I will exert my marital right to make love to my wife in your presence. When I have climaxed and withdrawn my cock you will strip naked and the using your mouth and tongue suck all of my cum from her hot steaming pussy. This reverses the component of dominance by the bull of the cuckold. After you have cleaned Molly to my satisfaction I will transfer, not surrender, all my marital rights to her body to you for the weekend. Unlike your plan, I will leave the building and go home. You two can have all the privacy you want. I do not want to be here and listen or see you two commit adultery. My first thought was that you will also clean off my cock after me making love to Molly. But you were a decent man with Mollie and I appreciate it very much.

The eyes of the two lovers bugged out and the pencils looked like they were going to be snapped in half.

"Are you ready to have option 3? Please nod yes or I will start adding new challenges to Option 2. Both nodded vigorously.

"Option 3 is nuclear disaster; if you don't want Option 1 or 2 or don't complete all aspects of Option 2 pushes us to Option 3. I leave now without my approval for your sex weekend, go to our house, start the real estate listing and make an appointment for a divorce. I really do not like Option 1 or 3 but I had to give you choices, as reprehensible as they are. But you two have set this scenario up and this is my intent to give you a full weekend but keep me from mental breakdown."

"Larry will you please take your place to protect me from physical harm from Molly and John? OK contestants, which option do you want to discuss?

"I will not fuck Perry Conway, period" not a shout but in a very forceful voice.

"If I remember correctly you pledged to do anything for me for the rest of my life to make this honeymoon happen. Are you reneging on that pledge already?"

"But Perry Conway?"

"Yeah, you had the bad luck of working with the sleaziest guy I could think of. So are you telling me having sex with John is not worth the humiliation of fucking Perry Conway?" Maybe this might work in my favor????

"John? Your thoughts while Molly contemplates a reply"

"Well Tom I think you thought of every possible hurdle for us"

"No, I did not John, I considered requiring blood tests, doubling up with two of the thickest condoms I could find for each fuck, and my being present at each of your acts of love and commitment with a whistle for when I saw something I did not like. (Molly's eyes bugged out at the thoughts I had for additional restrictions). Your hurdles are no worse than the ones you are imposing on me with this honeymoon."

"You are forgetting that I am the big loser in this game. All I get is to be back to where I was before. Nothing like the new experience you two will have with each other. All I get is mental anguish, I get no satisfaction of your discomfort, just the hope of somehow me retaining my wife after this fiasco. The most precious thing in my life. John gets to fuck the most beautiful woman in the world, Mollie gets to fuck her Romeo, Knight in Shining Armor and I go home by myself wearing a "Cuckold T-shirt for the rest of my life. So, don't bitch about what you have to do to get my acceptance. Notice I said acceptance, not approval. I do not and will not approve this. I'm doing this on the hopes that my wife will return to me next week so we can rebuild our lives out of the shambles of your honeymoon quest."

Molly spoke next, "Tom, thank you for the time and consideration of you letting us say our goodbyes this way. While I don't relish my assignment, I look at this as the opportunity for me to be loved by the two most wonderful men in the world. You are the only person for whom I would make this sacrifice. And Tom, you had better be ready because when this is over, I am going to fuck your brains out. Do you hear me????"

"One vote for number 2, John how do you vote?"

"Tom, you made this challenge too easy, there is nothing in the world I would not do for Molly. Cleaning up your cum is a small price for getting to be with your wonderful wife. I will gladly remove the perception of me being the bull in this relationship. Please remember that I will always consider her as your wife, not my girlfriend, but your wife."

"Thank you, John."

"Okay, now for the details. I will call Perry on my cell phone; we don't want this call on Molly's company cell phone. To ensure that it is Perry that Mollie dialed, I will dial the number, establish the contact and have Mollie tell Perry to meet her at Days Inn Motel in Springfield, half way home from here at 5pm. Tell Perry you want him to fuck you until he is dry. When he gets to Springfield text my number and I will give him room number."

Using my phone, I made a call, after hearing the Voice Mail message, I told Mollie she could now relay her message to Perry onto his VoiceMail and then text this number back with his replay. Molly gulped then put on a stern face and started: "Perry, this is Molly Adams, let's get this over with, I want you to fuck me this afternoon. No more talking, just come over and do me. Meet me at Days Inn in Springfield this afternoon at 5pm. Text this number if you are man enough. Better be quick, I may not be in the mood later on". Click. "Wow", was all that John said.

"Not a subtle message" was my statement.

After a few minutes of snide comments about Perry I said "Oh I have a text. It says I will fuck Mollie today if I have proof this is her." Ok, Mollie, let's go to the bedroom and take a photo for your newest lover."

"Let's take the picture right here by the fireplace."

"Sorry not good enough, you are going be nude in this photo to make sure he shows up. And John here has not earned the right to see you naked....Yet."

The face that Mollie had at me walking to the bedroom was not a happy one. I told her that "If you make that angry face in this picture then Perry will not show up." Even though we had been together for over 15 years she looked as beautiful in her naked glory as ever. It was difficult for me as I realized this was the wonderful body that John was going to fuck tonight. Very difficult for me to accept.

I texted the picture to the previous text address and received an immediate answer. "Hot damn I get to tap that tonight. What a treat you are in for to have me fuck you. Since you are so desperate, I will be bringing a friend. See you at 5 for the fucking of your sweet life."

Mollie slumped and fell onto the couch with a series of cuss words that were usually foreign to her. John said, "well I guess you laid it on too strong about wanting a fuck. Tom, will you give us any slack so she only does one guy not two".

"Don't know how I can get that done in a short amount of time. We can wait and maybe arrange it for tomorrow. That will short you a whole day of being with Molly. I am ok with that, but are you?"

"I'll bet you are. You are a hard ass." escaped from Molly's mouth, quickly followed by a grin. "I guess I will see if I am woman enough to do these two creeps and come out with my dignity."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Molly became very quiet as we approached Springfield and the Days Inn. The realization of what she had to do if she wanted to spend her honeymoon with John was weighing on her. With tears in my eyes I told her this wretched event was the last thing in the world I wanted to have happen to her. She was my one and only and the most important part of my life

Molly convulsed and said "I think I am going to throw up!" I told her that I have felt that way since you sprang this idea of a 3-day sex pass with John while I sat on the couch outside his bedroom. "

"Really Tom? Has it been this bad?"

"Yes, for a woman to have an affair she may be called a slut or easy. But her husband will be ridiculed far more for not being man enough to keep her satisfied. As I go into the locker room at the club for a shower all the guys would look at me and see if I have a little dick, maybe I'm gay, maybe I'm one of those that likes to watch his wife get thoroughly fucked by someone else. Some will think "His wife Molly is really hot. I think I'll call her up and get some of that great looking pussy for myself". That is the mucky shit that I will have to wade through if your honey moon happens. I know you love John and want to have sex with him. I know that will make you happy and I always want to make you happy. But I am desperately afraid I will not get out of the pit. That is where I need my loving wife and best friend to be. There to help me, especially after I have to agree to something I absolutely do not want to do. Just as you are having to do something very disgusting now to make your honeymoon happen"