Faithful? With a Different Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now each of you please hug me and the other man who loves me."

We all stood naked together, as close physically and romantically as we could. John and I linked arms over each other's shoulders as Mollie tightly held our dicks together. While we did that, Molly used our slick precum to rub our cocks together. The feeling of her slick hands on my dick, while rubbing John's dick against my dick was intensely erotic. There was a bright flash as I was watching Molly rub our dicks together; it was her diamond wedding ring reflecting the light. I had a real gut punch as I watched the wedding rings I bought her rub another man's cock.

When Molly released us from our lover's hug John asked me if I wanted Molly to shower before I made love to her. I said "John you have done a splendid job of displaying your commitment to Molly. You have passed the test that was less than you thought it would be." Which brought a questioning look from John.

"John, Molly did not know this until the moment of truth but there was no Perry and Jamal. I had no intention of subjecting my wife to that kind of reprehensible activity. The test was if she would complete the challenge in order to make love to you and to help me with the humiliation. Some of the cum you thought you were eating out of her pussy was mine from this afternoon plus vanilla ice cream. The large hickey on her breast is from me, not Perry. I will expect you to accept my challenge of sending her back to me with a hickey on the other breast" Molly groaned, "you boys."

"I used some word play on you two. I wanted you to UNDERSTAND my humiliation not EXPERIENCE it. Since you now know my fears and demons and you will work with me to overcome them. I give you my blessing and approval of your honeymoon. If you want to extend this stay for a day or two please do. I really want you two to have a wonderful time together. "

"That being said, if there was a way for us to join you in England for some touring and wife sharing, I would be proud for you to be her co-lover."

At which time my lovely wife started to cry, so I hugged her. After several heart filled moments Mollie whispered in my ear "Do you have any set things you have to do while you are at home this weekend?"

"No, just waiting for John to return you to me. What did you have in mind?"

"Please keep your cell phone handy and gas tank full. Don't make plans you can't change." Then as she groped my crotch, "Spend your time at home resting up, I might want you to come back up here and be my bull, unless you would rather be my cuckold". Then I saw the wicked smile and sparkling eyes.

As our final group hug ended Molly and John, both naked, walked me to my car.

To be continued.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
February Sucks He took her because he knew he could. What next?in Loving Wives
More Stories