Fake Affair, Real Holiday

Story Info
Faked an affair for my husband, and got everything I wanted.
4.1k words
3.75
21.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers

My husband and have a great sex life, built on very strong communication. Both of us are always very comfortable with telling the other exactly they want. Sometimes it's something small, like a back rub or a hand job. Sometimes it's something much more elaborate, like a fantasy, played out over several days. This is a story about the latter.

He really liked the idea of me fucking someone else and then coming home to him. But, he didn't actually want me to have sex with someone else, he just really liked the idea of it.

He explained that imagining someone else fucking me made him feel really naughty. It was so taboo that it turned him on more than any of his other fantasies. He said it made him horny in a way he hadn't felt since he was a teenager, when all sexy thoughts came with that 'I really shouldn't be thinking about this' feeling.

He also explained that a big part of the fantasy was that he knew it was happening while it was happening and that afterwards I still came home to him. That way it wouldn't have the pain of any actual cheating.

He told me that the sex we would have when I came home would be part after-care, part make up sex. I could tell that the idea of me coming home and telling him all the dirty details of my supposed affair was something that really got him going. And hey, at the end of the day, who doesn't love make up sex, especially when there's not actually anything to make up for.

I told him I'd think it over, and come up with a way we could both get what we want out of this. I had no interest in having sex with anyone else. I didn't want an affair at all, and the idea of making myself presentable, putting in the effort of finding someone, all the flirting and arranging just made me feel tired. Honestly the only thing I really wanted was a holiday.

I turned the idea over in my head until I found a way we could have both. He gets the fantasy he wants, I get the holiday I want.

So the next night when we were lying in bed, I started playing with his cock, gently teasing him as I told him that I had thought about his fantasy and how I'd fulfill it. Once he was hard I wrapped my hand around his balls tightly and gave them a little squeeze.

"If we do this, I have a few rules." I told him.

"Rule 1. During this role play fantasy, you are to treat everything I say and every message I send as the absolute truth. If I say that I slept with someone, you believe that I slept with someone. No questions, no replies. Understood?"

He nodded fervently "yes, absolutely. I'll believe everything you say."

I tightened my grip on his balls, squeezing them as hard as I could without hurting him.

"Rule 2. I get full discretion to go wherever I want, spend whatever I want and spend as much time away from the house as I want."

If he said yes to this, that would cover the holiday that I wanted. I could book a hotel room for the weekend and pay for a few little extra for myself. I wouldn't normally hide that I wanted a holiday from him, but I figured in this situation, me withholding information from him would only add to the illusion.

He was writhing on the bed under my tight grip." Yes, of course. You can have whatever you want."

"3. When I come home home, you are going to fuck me properly. You are going to do exactly as I say until I'm satisfied."

He happily agreed to the entire deal, so I jerked him off and let him finish in my hand. I asked him again if he was still interested now that he had post nut clarity and he said he still wanted it, so I booked myself a hotel room for the following weekend.

By the time I was checking in, I had the whole ruse planned out in my head. I was going to drive him crazy, and leave most of my weekend free for my own relaxation.

He was under strict orders to stay at home and wait for my messages. I was going to send him a series of photos, carefully planned and timed to make my 'affair' look real.

The real trick was to get a photo I couldn't fake. Anyone could take a photo of two wine glasses on a bedside and pretend they'd had a guest over. But I wanted to give my husband something more than that, something that couldn't easily make with just one person in the room. And I knew a way I could work it into my main goal of giving myself a holiday.

I had booked a masseuse to come to my room, making sure that I booked a man. I stripped myself down to just my underwear, no bra, and wrapped myself in a towel and waited for the knock on my door. After he folded out his table I laid down on my stomach and removed my towel as instructed so my whole back was visible. I told him that I was carrying a lot of tension in my shoulders and neck and let him get to work.

After a few minutes, I made my move. "Hey, I know this is a weird request, but can you please take a photo of the massage you are doing on my neck?" He sounded a little unsure "umm" so I followed up by saying "that part of my neck always gives me trouble, but the massage you are giving me feels incredible. I'd just love a photo of what you are doing to show my partner so he'll know what type of massage to give me."

He laughed "sure, that's fine. Pass me your phone and I'll take you a photo." I was so relieved that he laughed, he must have been expecting something so much worse. I sure didn't want to proposition the poor man while he was working.

After he'd left, I reviewed the photos he'd taken and settled on the one where his hand was resting flat on the side of my neck. In the photo you could see my entire naked back all the way down to the top of my underwear. I cropped the bottom of the photo off so that all that was visible was my bare back and neck, and his muscular arm. I wanted the photo to give the impression I was totally naked. His palm was wrapped around the nape of my neck. An innocent enough photo if you knew that it was just a massage, but I'm sure my husband's mind could imagine it was from a much more sexual situation.

I didn't send the photo right away. This was one to send after dinner. A photo of another man touching my seemingly naked body should be one of the last things I sent him, not the first. There was time to build up to that.

The first thing I wanted to send him was a photo of me more dressed up than I have been in years. I put on my tight black dress, the one I know drives him crazy. It doesn't fit very well any more, but for what I'm doing it doesn't need to.

I squeezed into it as best I could, did the zip up as far as I could, pushed my boobs up as far as I could. I snapped a photo from the neck down, just cleavage and just dress. That would give him what he needed, and it saved me from needing to do my hair and a full face of make up. It is my holiday after all. I came here to relax, not to put in that much effort.

I sent him that photo right away, taking a moment to appreciate just how much cleavage I'd managed to show and then got changed into my comfy stretchy jeans and a hoodie and headed out to the restaurant I'd booked.

I treated myself, ordered myself an expensive main, ordered two glasses of wine. Ordered myself the most decadent dessert. Of course it was too much for me to eat, but the whole point of this trip was to treat myself.

The whole meal was me time, I only took five seconds out of it to snap a photo of the two wine glasses to give the illusion of having dinner with someone else.

I sent him the photo of the two wineglasses and then scheduled the photo of a man's hand on my back to send 40 minutes later. I hoped that painted the picture in my husband's head. I wanted him to think that we'd gone straight from dinner, to me being naked within 40 minutes. I hoped that made him imagine a sexually charged encounter where we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

But in reality, I was just sitting by myself, enjoying the buzz from my two glasses of wine and treating myself to a dessert.

I went back to my room, took a photo of my frilly underwear on the floor and sent it. That should keep him hard for another hour. And even better than that, I didn't have to wear the uncomfortable frilly underwear, I didn't even have to get changed out of my comfortable clothes at all.

In the meantime, I found myself a movie I wanted to watch on the in room entertainment and settled in. The movie had a nearly two hour run time which was perfect. That would give him plenty of time to imagine hundreds of sexual things I could currently be doing. Our own lovemaking wasn't lacking, but as we've been together so long we tend to shortcut it and have shorter and shorter sessions. Nothing like the several hour sessions we'd had when we were younger.

After the movie was over, two hours later, it was time for the final photo. I wanted finish with a grand finale, something that really showed how good the pretend sex was. I thought about covering my body with something that looked like cum, but I really didn't want to have to clean that up. Besides, hubby wanted me to get properly fucked, and just anyone even a two pump chump could cover my pussy in cum.

So I took two condoms, filled them with the little bottle of conditioner that hotels always give you, tied them off and then placed them hanging over the rim of the bin. After I snapped a photo, I checked the clock before sending it to make sure it was over two hours from my last message. I could only imagine the build up he'd been having waiting for this last photo.

Just to tip him over the edge, I sent him a quick text as permission for him to be able to cum. "I *think* we're finished for the night, so you can finish too. Thank you for this, it's been exactly what I needed. xoxo"

That wasn't even a lie. This holiday was exactly what I needed.

Everyone got what they wanted. Hubby had hours of waiting, anticipating, imagining, living out his fantasy in his mind. Meanwhile, I didn't have to do any of the work of having an actual affair. No work, clean up, no hours of doing my hair and make-up, no anxiety from having my body judged by some young hot stranger. I finally got what I actually wanted, a day of being pampered, and a night of relaxing by myself, watching a movie, having a few glasses of wine, and sleeping with the whole bed to myself.

And the best part was that when I got home, I'd be able to relive the whole experience.

Before I checked out in the morning I sent instructions for my husband to have the whole house clean and for him to wait for me to get home. I instructed him to wait in our bedroom, wearing only his underwear. I'm sure that just giving him those instructions would drive him crazy with anticipation, but I decided to drive the point home by sending "When I'm home I'll tell you all about my dirty little weekend away. I'll fill you in on how I got filled in."

***

When I arrived home he was exactly where I expected expected, in our bedroom in his underwear.

It was time for me to switch to full storyteller mode.

"This is a long story, so I'm going to tell it to you in two parts. I think you already know what happened twice, but I'll still fill you in on all the details."

"But as I do, I need you to do some things for me. While I tell you the first part of the story, I'm going to lay face down on the bed and you are going to massage me. For the second part, you're going to going to go down on me. After that, when I've finished my story, then I want you to fuck me."

The long drive home was tiring and I certainly wasn't going to forgo the chance for another massage.

"Do you remember the rules? You have to treat everything I say to you as the truth." I stripped down and laid on my stomach in the middle of the bed and indicated for him to straddle me and start massaging. Once he'd started, I begin making up my story.

"While we were having dinner, there was a clear vibe between us. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other. We started just by brushing hands above the table, but it wasn't long before his hand was on my thigh under the table. We barely had any small talk, I could barely tell you anything about him. Well, I couldn't tell you anything about his personality. I got to know other parts of him quite well."

"We jumped out of the restaurant early. I still had a full glass of wine, so I opened my mouth and threw it back in one mouthful. He just stared at me, eye fucking me, probably imagining what else I'd be willing to swallow." I don't know what was coming over me. I never talk this dirty. But judging by the hard outline of my partner's cock pressing into my lower back, it was working wonders for him. He was still focused on massaging my back though so I kept going.

"We got into a cab and headed back to my hotel room. I couldn't help myself, I was touching him up the whole time. Just rubbing his cock. Only through his pants at this point, but that would change the second we got through the door."

"We were all over each other the second the hotel door closed. Just making out, feeling each other up. I barely had time to think before we were both naked. I dropped to my knees and started blowing him. The hotel room had one of those full wall mirrors and I caught sight of myself. Naked, knees on the floor, sucking a stranger's dick like my life depended on it. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. It turned me on even more when I saw his back muscles tense like he was struggling not to cum."

I had no idea where this story was coming from. It was so much more wild than my quite weekend of dinner and a movie was. But the story was even turning me on so I could only imagine what it was doing for my husband, the man whose fantasy this is.

"He told me to get up on the bed. So I laid down on the mountain of pillows hotels always give you, and spread my legs wide. Normally I'd want more foreplay focused on me, but not today, I just had to have him. He learned over me for a kiss, but I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer and closer. He entered me almost the second I was lying down, I was so turned on it didn't matter."

I stop to take a breath as my husband massages the part of my neck that carries all my tension. Regaining my focus, I continue my story." Where was I? Oh yeah, he's on top of me, fucking me. I beg him to cum inside me, saying I need him to fill me with his cum." As I'm saying this I remember the photo of the two used condoms I'd sent, so I have to quickly pivot my story. "But he pins my shoulders down to the bed, leans into my ear and whispers 'no', stops, puts a condom on and starts fucking me even harder."

I was a bit worried about making the man in my story so forceful, but going by the very positive response I'm getting from my husband's soft moans, I might have to lean even further into the idea of my fake lover having his way with me.

"He grabbed my hand, licked my finger and then placed it on my clit, telling me to rub myself as he fucked me. It was so hot, I just did exactly as he said. I was getting so close when he said he was going to cum that it tipped me over the edge. I could feel him throbbing inside me as I came. It was a perfect moment, two strangers perfectly in sync."

Hubby's s breathing was getting heavy and he was paying less and less attention to the massage he was giving. I indicated for him to hop off my back and lie down on the bed beside me.

I took his hand and started rubbing it on the front of my underwear.

"So we were lying there, naked and spent. I was still in a state of bliss from the amazing orgasm he's just given me. But then he takes my hand and instructs me to help him get it up again. I was kinda shocked, firstly because of how quickly he wanted round two. But I was also shocked by how much bigger it felt this time. Maybe it was because we rushed through the foreplay and I didn't pay much attention to his size.. Maybe he just was just a grower. I couldn't tell if I was imagining it, so I went down and put it back in my mouth. He tasted of his cum and my pussy, but I didn't mind. In fact, the taste made me suck him even harder. I was just fascinated by how noticeably bigger he'd gotten. I was struggling to wrap my lips around him. I was barely getting half his length in my mouth."

"I told him that I loved his cock and wished I could take more of it in. He told me to lie on my back, with my head hanging over the side of the bed. I didn't know what he was doing at first, but then he put his cock on my lips and thrust into my mouth. Lying on my back like that he could get so much deeper down my throat. I just laid there and let him have his way, fucking my mouth. Just thrusting balls deep into my face."

I had to stop for a breath. This story had gotten far dirtier than I had planned. At this point, I took my underwear off. I shifted up the bed and spread my legs. I told hubby that it was time for him to fulfil the next part of our deal, him going down on me. He scooted down the bed, and dove head first into my pussy, his tongue immediately seeking out my eagerly awaiting clit. On any other night I'd want more foreplay, but making up this story was doing things to me.

"Ooooohhh." I moaned as he slowly worked my clit with his tongue "where was I? Oh yeah, I was sucking on his massive cock to get him hard enough to fuck me again."

I was struggling to focus on the story because of the job my husband was doing on me, so I sped things up. "So after he had fucked my face, he ordered me to turn around so he could fuck me from behind." Judging by the way the licking on my clit was momentarily replaced by an involuntary moan, making the man in my story so controlling seemed to be a massive turn on for my husband.

"I turned around so that I was on my hands and knees in front of him. I looked back over my shoulder to make eye contact with him. But out of the corner of my eye, I could see myself in the mirror. My arse in the air, the pussy spread and waiting. I felt like such a slut. His slut. He pushed my head down into the pillow which drove me crazy. He put another condom on and entered me." The repetitive motions on my clit were getting me close to climaxing so I hurried along.

"He felt so much bigger this time, his cock felt like it was stretching me with each thrust. He fucked me like that for what felt like an hour. But was probably only 10 minutes. It felt amazing, but I couldn't quite cum from it."

I was so close to cumming from the tongue on my clit that I was losing my ability to make full sentences. "He fucked me so hard. So hard. He just held my head down and fucked me. His massive cock. Fucking me for an hour. And then he came so hard inside me. It was so hot. He fucked me so hard."

The tingling sensation in my clit spread all through my body, sending shockwaves down my legs as I came. Hubby kept his tongue pressing on my clit, but I had to push him away, this orgasm was far too intense for him to keep touching me.

I had to take several minutes to come down. While I was recovering, my husband had crawled back up the bed so he was lying next to me. He looked very hot and bothered. This whole session had been a massive turn on for him. But so far, I hadn't touched him at all. I placed a hand on either side of his face, pulling him in for a kiss. His lips tasted like me, but I didn't care. I had just had a monster orgasm and could have died happy in this moment. But now it was finally time to let him have his release.

"Now you are going to do what he wouldn't. You're going to fuck me and fill me with your cum." We kissed passionately as he climbed on top of me, our lips not breaking apart until he entered me. Despite talking about it all day, I hadn't actually been fucked at all. This was the first time a cock had been in me all weekend.

The first thrust was super slow, but I could tell by his face he wouldn't last long. So I just repeated what I knew he wanted to hear as a whisper. "Do what he wouldn't, fill me with your cum. I need you cum in my pussy. Please."

Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers
12