Fake Boyfriend Real Dom Ch. 03

Story Info
Tiffany brings her fake boyfriend to her cousin's wedding.
3.9k words
4.33
13k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany woke up at 11:40. She rolled out of bed and collapsed on the floor. She fought her way out of the tangle of blankets and sat up. Shit. She had to be at Joseph's place at noon. And she had to bring her dress and makeup.

She scrambled to find her makeup back in the jumble of clothes in her suitcase. Finding it, she rushed to the closet and pulled down the dry-cleaning bag that carried her dress. She pulled on a new pair of underwear and struggled into her jeans. She'd have to shower at Joseph's place.

"You're alive!" Therese said jokingly as Tiffany came rumbling down the stairs. "Breakfast?"

"No time." Tiffany grabbed the car keys by the front door and stepped into her shoes. "Gotta go. See you at the wedding!" She rushed outside without waiting for a response and jumped into the car, throwing her stuff onto the passenger seat. She made it to Joseph's apartment at 11:58.

"I thought you were going to be late," Joseph said as he answered the door.

"Hi." Tiffany pushed past him into the apartment and collapsed on the couch.

"Is that any way to greet me?"

"Hi, Sir. Can I shower?"

Joseph chuckled and shrugged. "Sure. Towels are under the sink."

Tiffany took her time in the shower. She felt herself relax as the hot water hit her and streamed down her body. Today was the last day. She just had to last through the wedding, and then she was home free. At least until the next family event that required a boyfriend, but she could think about that later. As she was lathering her hair, she heard the door open.

"Hey there." Joseph tugged the shower curtain aside and peeked his head in. Tiffany jolted, raising an arm to cover her breasts and turning away.

"Hey!"

"Just checking in on you. Don't bother putting clothes on. Come out naked."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He replaced the shower curtain and stepped out of the bathroom.

Tiffany finished and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the towel from the hook next to the sink. She set to drying her hair, gently rubbing it with her towel. She had to say, she hadn't been having a bad time with Joseph. She'd never really done anything kinky before, and somehow she found herself wanting to please him. She might even miss this, once it was over.

She exited the bathroom to see Joseph waiting for her on the couch. "Hi, Sir."

"Hi," he said brightly. "Kneel." He pointed to the floor in front of him.

She walked to him and did so, a bit chilled from the lack of clothing. He hadn't seen her completely naked yet, and she felt a bit self-conscious.

"Back straight," Joseph ordered. He leaned back on the couch as she fixed her posture. Her breasts perked upward as she did so.

He got up and went into his room, bringing out his box of kinky toys. He pulled out a long length of pink rope.

"Are you familiar with rope bondage? I'm going to put you into a simple chest harness."

"I know what it is, Sir, but I've never tried it," TIffany said.

Joseph knelt next to her and started to wrap the rope around her torso, looping it around her breasts. He knotted the rope at her back, pulling it taut, not enough to hurt, but enough so that the harness fit snugly around her. He finished off the harness with a knot at the back and let the ends fall.

"How does that feel?"

"Good, Sir." Tiffany looked down at the rope framing her breasts. She'd always considered her breasts to be average, but in the constraints of the harness they appeared to be much larger. This brought a smile to her face.

"Want to see how it looks?" Joseph nodded toward the bathroom.

"Sure." Tiffany stood up and walked to the bathroom. Her breasts looked almost picturesque in the pink rope. She bounced up and down, watching them jiggle. "This looks great! Thank you, Sir!"

"I'm not done with you yet." Joseph waved her back from the bathroom and pulled out a small metal butt plug from his box. It was tapered on both ends, with one end extending into a wide base, which held a shining pink jewel. "Think you can manage this?"

She was determined to try. "Yes, Sir." She'd never done any anal play before, but she'd been really enjoying doing kinky things with Joseph, and the thought of walking around with a butt plug at a crowded event excited her.

"Alright. On the ground."

Joseph pushed her down gently until she was on all fours. She watched as he pulled out a bottle of lube and greased up his finger. She yelped as she felt it prod at her anus. He shushed reassuringly.

"I need you to relax."

"Yes, Sir." She hadn't realized she'd tensed up. She took a deep breath and tried her best to relax her muscles.

"Better." He patted her back with his other hand, slowly inserting his finger.

Tiffany shuddered at the sensation. It stung at first, but as Joseph massaged her insides she felt herself begin to loosen. She felt his finger pull out, and then something colder and larger prodded at her anus. She took another deep breath as it slowly entered her.

"How's that feel?"

"Um..." She straightened up onto her knees, turning so that her butt was to him. It almost felt heavy in her ass, but it seemed securely in place. "I think it feels fine, Sir."

"Great." He reached over and smacked her ass lightly. "Looks good on you."

She blushed. "Thank you, Sir."

"Wear it around for a couple hours. If it feels alright, keep it in for the wedding."

Tiffany nodded.

"I'm going to shower, and then I'll help you dress. Sound good?"

"Yes, Sir."

While he showered, Tiffany checked herself out on her phone camera, holding it at an angle behind her so she could see the butt plug. The pink jewel shone on the screen, matching the pink of the rope around her breasts. She wiggled her ass, watching it move with her. It looked quite cute. She hadn't been terribly excited to attend her cousin's wedding, but now she was looking forward to it.

Joseph stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a pale purple button up and dark blue slacks. Tiffany eyed him, noting how the shirt hugged his lean form.

"What do you think?"

"You look nice, Sir."

"You look good."

Tiffany blushed. "Thank you, Sir."

"Let's get you dressed."

Tiffany went to the bathroom to retrieve her panties before pulling her dress from its dry cleaning bag and let Joseph help her pull it over her head. He tied the sash around her waist into a neat bow. Tiffany checked herself out in the bathroom mirror, watching her breasts bounce with the support of the rope harness.

Joseph got a stool from the kitchen and placed it in the bathroom.

"Sit. I'll do your makeup."

Surprised, she did so. "Oh, wow, okay." She'd never had her makeup done professionally before, but the prospect was quite exciting.

He rummaged through her makeup bag, pulling out her products. It was a sparse collection, consisting of concealer, foundation, blush, powder, mascara, two lipsticks and a small palette of eye shadow, along with a couple of brushes.

"Hm. Not much, but I can work with it." He brushed some concealer under her eyes and over some redness around her nose. Squirting foundation onto the back of his hand, he used his fingers to pat it into her skin. Tiffany closed her eyes as he did so, enjoying the warmth and attention. She wasn't used to this kind of pampering. With a large brush, Joseph swept blush onto her cheekbones, lips pursed in concentration.

"We could do a soft smokey sort of look with this dark purple. What do you think?" He pointed to an eggplant purple on the eye shadow palette.

Tiffany nodded. "Do whatever you like, Sir. I, um, don't really do much with my makeup usually."

"I can tell." Joseph winked at her. "But we'll get you looking all dolled up."

He pressed the eye shadow into the corners of her eyelids using the applicator that came with the palette. He took a pale pink and applied it to the middle of each eyelid. With the mascara, he brushed on several coats onto her blonde eyelashes. Selecting a lipstick, he leaned forward and placed a hand under her chin.

"Open your mouth slightly. Good girl," he whispered as he carefully applied the lipstick, a rosy cinnamon-like color. "There. What do you think?"

He stepped back so that Tiffany could get a look in the mirror.

"It's so pretty!" Tiffany leaned forward, turning her head from side to side. "You did amazing!" She hadn't felt this beautiful in a long while. She beamed at Joseph, who patted her shoulder.

"Alright, let's get you to that wedding."

They drove to the wedding venue, an upscale hotel in downtown. They reached the reception hall where Therese excitedly waved them to their seats. Maggie looked miserable in a floofy pink dress, typing on her phone, while Edward sat still as a statue next to her.

Tiffany sat next to her mother, who immediately started pointing out cousins and aunts and pouring out the latest gossip.

"So I heard your Aunty Flora's been seeing this ridiculously young college student, and it's only been two months since..."

Tiffany nodded, only half paying attention. She squirmed in her seat slightly, feeling the butt plug bumping into the chair. Joseph patted her on the knee. She felt slightly giddy with her secret,

The music swelled and Therese quieted. Everyone turned their heads to see Tiffany's cousin sweep down the aisle. Tiffany heard Maggie make a gagging sound behind her. She was finding it hard to concentrate on the ceremony with the pressure from the rope harness and the feeling of having a plug up her butt. She couldn't keep her eyes off Joseph, who was sitting looking straight ahead as the couple gave their vows.

As the ceremony ended and the guests were ushered into the reception, Tiffany found herself hornier than she'd ever been. She grabbed Joseph by the arm and dragged him into one of the bathrooms. As soon as the door closed, she pulled him close and kissed him hard. She struggled to unbutton his slacks, pressing herself into him, against the bulge in his pants.

"Someone's excited." Joseph had to turn his head to get the words out as Tiffany continually tried to kiss him again.

She ignored him and pulled his dick free, stroking it with her hand. Joseph huffed out a breath and snaked a hand under her skirt, rubbing against her pussy through her panties.

"You're so wet."

She nodded, grinding her hips against his fingers, using her free hand to grab Joseph's head and kiss him harder, panting with arousal.

"But I think that's enough for now." He pulled his hand away, eliciting a "Hey!" from Tiffany.

"Let's just enjoy the wedding, yeah?" He buttoned up his slacks and winked at her before whisking away from the bathroom.

Tiffany stared after him in frustration and disbelief. She kicked at a wall, cursing. What was his problem? Annoyed, she turned to the mirror and set to fixing her hair and makeup, wiping away a smudge of lipstick from her lower lip. Once she'd made herself presentable again, she made her way to the reception hall.

She eyed Joseph as the best man gave a toast, not hearing a word. He smiled at her with feigned innocence, laughing as Therese made a joke about the bride's mother, who also stood to make a toast. She struggled to keep up with the banter as waiters passed around menus.

She looked around at the people dancing as people finished their meals. The bride danced with the groom in the middle of the dance floor. Joseph stood up and took her hand.

"May I have this dance?"

Tiffany nodded and let him pull her to the dance floor. The music changed to a slow ballad and Joseph pulled her close. Tiffany swayed with him in time with the music, resting her cheek on his shoulder. She could smell his aftershave and the faint scent of his shampoo. It felt nice to be in his arms. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been held like this.

As the music wound down, people began to leave the venue. Tiffany went and found her mother gossiping with the other aunts.

"I might not be home tonight. Good night." She kissed her mother on the cheek goodbye.

Therese turned to her, a gleam in her eye. With a wink, she waved her daughter away. "That's nice, dear, have a good night."

Tiffany collapsed into the passenger seat of Joseph's car. Joseph slid into the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Well that went better than expected." She pulled off her heels and stretched her toes.

"You tired?" Joseph asked.

"And horny." Tiffany fidgeted with the rope around her breasts. She was slightly shocked at her own bluntness, but a weekend of teasing had been too much for her and if she didn't find some relief soon she thought she'd explode.

Joseph laughed. "Well, lucky for you, I have some more fun planned for us once we get back."

* * *

They came in through the door while making out, clumsily slamming it shut. Tiffany struggled out of her dress and grabbed the front of Joseph's shirt to unbutton it.

"Whoa, slow down," he said gently.

He led her to his bedroom and had her discard her panties.

"Kneel."

She did, legs apart, back straight. Joseph pulled his keys from his pocket and pressed it into her hand. "We're going to do some harder stuff now. If you need me to stop, drop this, okay?"

Tiffany nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Joseph fished out his kink box and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps with feathers affixed to them. He attached them to her nipples and tugged at one playfully.

He also pulled a hood from the box. It was made of black latex, with one hole at the mouth and two rimmed holes at the top of the head.

Joseph knelt beside her and pulled the hood over her head, pulling her hair through the two holes in the top to make pigtails. She could feel that her pussy was dripping with anticipation. Without her sight, her skin felt electrified, as if every touch was a shock to her nerves.

She heard Joseph rummage through his box once more. He stopped, and then she felt something hard but springy poke at her inner thigh.

"I"m going to put this dildo in you, and then I'm going to fuck your mouth. That sound alright?"

Tiffany nodded eagerly. She'd been waiting all weekend for something like this.

The dildo slid in easily, and she moaned at the sensation. She felt stuffed full from it and the butt plug that was still in her ass. Joseph moved the dildo in and out a few times, agonizingly slowly, making her squirm. Then it stopped moving, and Tiffany could hear him undo his pants. She opened her mouth expectantly for his dick.

With a hand on her head, he pushed his cock into her mouth. Tiffany moaned in pleasure and started to suck on it, bobbing her head back and forth. His dick was quite wide in her mouth, but she did her best to wrap her lips around it, taking it as far as it would go. She heard Joseph panting slightly as she was able to get him into the back of her throat. Triumphant, she sucked even harder, moving her head at a rapid pace.

Tiffany bucked her hips to move the dildo deeper inside of her. Part of her desperately wanted Joseph's dick in her pussy right now, but she was content to suck at it, especially as she got him gasping and leaning against the wall behind her.

Then he pulled back. Moments later, Tiffany felt something against her mouth.

"Open," said Joseph.

She opened her mouth and he inserted a small rubber dick into her mouth. She felt him tighten the straps of the gag around her head.

"Not too tight?"

Tiffany shook her head, and then felt herself being lifted and dropped onto the bed. Joseph pulled her arms apart and tied them to his bed frame, and then he did the same with her feet. Laid out like this, she could barely move. He removed the dildo from her pussy-she heard it clunk onto the floor next to the bed- and then something larger but softer prodded at her entrance. Was this finally going to happen?

His cock slid into her easily and she moaned through her gag. Finally she was going to get a good fuck. He pumped into her, his face tucked into her shoulder. He sucked on the skin at her neck, making her cry out. She knew that was going to turn into a big hickey, but she didn't care. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but the rope kept her from lifting them. All she could do was lie there as he moved his hips faster and faster.

With all her holes stuffed full, Tiffany could feel herself nearing orgasm. She tried to squirm but was held fast by the rope. Joseph put a hand around her neck, barely squeezing. She gasped and came harder than she ever had in her life, her moan ringing through the bedroom. Joseph came soon after, pounding into her as cum squirted from his cock. He collapsed onto her, pressing his face against her neck.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes, Sir," she gasped out.

"I'll untie you in a minute. I need to catch my breath."

Tiffany giggled and turned her face to nuzzle into Joseph's hair.

* * *

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night with a fierce need to piss. She carefully extricated herself from Joseph's arms- they'd fallen asleep cuddling- and snuck to the bathroom. All in all, she'd call the weekend a success. She got a boyfriend to show off at the wedding, and she even got a good fuck out of it too. Not to mention it had awakened a side of her she'd never seen before. And now it was over.

She froze as she stepped out of the bathroom. The next morning, she'd be single again and she'd be back to her regular kinkless lifestyle. Something like loneliness welled up inside of her.

"Tiff?"

She heard Joseph calling her from the bedroom. She hurried to return.

"Yeah I'm here, Sir. Went to the bathroom."

"You don't gotta keep calling me Sir. Come over here." He waved her over to the bed.

Tiffany obeyed and slid under the covers next to him, resting her head on his chest.

"So did I do okay?"

"What?" She turned to him.

"Being your fake boyfriend." He twirled a finger into her hair.

"Yeah, my mom and cousin were ecstatic. How was I as your sub?"

He chuckled. "Not bad, for a noob."

"Thanks for being my fake-boyfriend. I had a lot of fun."

Joseph was quiet for a moment. "Yeah, I did too." He coughed. "What are you going to do now?"

Tiffany shrugged. "Go back to New York tomorrow. Go to work, I guess. You?"

"Same for me, I guess."

"Um, I guess I should go home." She pulled away from him and sat up.

"Oh." Joseph paused as if looking for the right words. "Okay."

Tiffany ducked out of the bedroom, pulling on her panties and dress. She gathered her makeup and awkwardly waved good-bye to Joseph as she stepped out the door.

She sped down the deserted freeway, her things in a pile in the passenger seat. She reached her parents' house at about one in the morning. She carefully snuck to the back door and winced as it squeaked when she opened it. She tiptoed to her room, sighing in relief when she saw that the lights were out in her parents' bedroom.

But as she approached her own room, she saw that the door was open and the light was on. She peeked in to see her mother going through a box of her old things.

"Mom?"

"Oh, darling! I didn't expect you back." Therese turned to her.

"Yeah, well... here I am?" Tiffany sat on the bed next to her mother.

"Sorry, I was just looking through your old things." Therese pulled a ragged teddy bear from the box next to her.

"Oh, it's Beary!" Tiffany took the stuffed animal and cuddled it. "I totally forgot about him!"

"I hope I haven't been nagging at you too much, Tiffany." Therese placed a hand on Tiffany's. "But I'm glad you have someone. You've seemed really happy these past few days."

"Oh? Yeah, I guess." Tiffany coughed and turned away.

"I think that's a boy you want to hold onto. Anyway, I'll let you get to bed." Therese stood up and placed the box on the floor. "Good night, love."

12