All Comments on 'Fake Boyfriend Real Dom Ch. 03'

by sugar_fairy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hope this isn’t over!

Seriously love this story, I know it’s a bit of a cliche that Dom’s are seen as arrogant but logically speaking a Dom does have to plan things in advance and predict the possibilities of problems and how to handle them. He comes across as a great example of an excellent Dm.

I forgot to put my name to my comment on chapter 2 *sigh* there weren’t any other comments prior to mine.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and stories, it’s appreciated.

Tess (UK)

ontsurtontsurtover 3 years ago
System ate my comment

I commented before but the system seems to have swallowed that.

Just wanted to say that I love the evolving reconnection between two people. None of them who they once where but somehow a better fit than they could have forseen.

Also kinky sex in public places. Whooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazingg

Ooooof. Amazing af. A great dom character. And the connection was well depicted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

Great series. Love your characters and ability to carry the narrative. Thanks!

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayover 3 years ago

Very enticing series, hope there's more to come.

lifesbastianlifesbastianover 2 years ago

That's it? Not going to finish it or did you finish it like a ruined orgasm??

sugar_fairysugar_fairyabout 2 years agoAuthor

I meant to post the last chapter but it was too short to post independently so I gave up. I finally just edited this chapter to put it at the end. Thank you for your patience lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous