Fake Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
My dad's new girlfriend became my fake mom. What next?!
1.9k words
3.31
20k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 28-years of marriage has finally ended. We moved out of our old apartment and settled in a new town. It was a wonderful start to our new life until my dad dropped the bomb. During our conversation, he revealed he was seeing someone.

I was shocked and confused at the same time. Dad cleared his throat and said, "Mino, it's time to move on."

Dad wanted to start a living relationship with his girlfriend. Even though I wasn't completely on board with my dad's idea, he managed to persuade me in the end.

When I asked about his new girlfriend, dad blushed and smiled awkwardly. He began talking in a low tone. "That night, I was sobbing alone in the waiting room when she approached me. In their forty-eight years of my life, for the first time I felt a soothing sensation when I talked with her." His face lit up with joy and voice raised. I cleared my throat as dad drifted off topic. He quickly understood my hint and continued from the basic. "I have been seeing her for a year now, and she's very sweet and supportive during my hard times. She is from North-India and her name is Charulata. She is a medical assistant at the hospital where your mom was admitted to."

The only question I could think of was whether he had sex with Charulata while mom was still alive.

Anyhow, the next morning, dad brought Charulata to our home. My jaw dropped in surprised when I saw her. My old man has scored a fucking hot milf. She was 38 years old. Her height is 5'2'', her breast size is 44, her waist size is 26, and her hip size is 40 inches. Upon seeing me, Charulata gave me a tight hug and kissed on my forehead. Her boob squeezed on my bear chest as she hugged me. There was a strong smell of aloe vera oil emanating from her long black hair.

There was not a trace of hesitation or nervousness on her face. She took her bags and walked into my dad's room.

"You told me she would move in next month." Dad said, "Don't worry, I have everything planned." I asked, "What plan?" He said, "Charulata will act like my wife and your fake mother." I said, "What if they ask why she wasn't there when we moved in?" He said, "I have already informed everyone that my 'wife' works at the next town hospital and was very busy with her work during our shifting."

Dad seemed to be relieved at my acceptance of the situation. He put his arm around my shoulder and asked me to be nice to her. I nodded in agreement, and we both walked back into the room. I agreed with dad for a reason. It's my first time seeing a hottie milf like her from this close and to be honest, I'm quite impressed by my dad's choice.

We lived in a 4by4 small flat. A thin sliding door separates my room from dad's. Additionally, we have to walk through my room to get to my dad's room. Basically, we don't have any privacy at home.

They waited until midnight, but after that it went wild. The sliding door had a small hole on the left corner, through which I saw dad kissing Charulata. They were doing French kisses while dad groped her boobs. After two minutes of intense kissing, Charulata began unhooking her blouse. She wore a red blouse and a blue saree. She threw her blouse in the air and bit her lips.

Charulata gave a naughty smile and with her right finger started beckoning dad to play with her boobs. Dad said, "you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment." Slowly, she began to slide back and taunt my dad. When Charulata's back touched the end of the bed, dad grabbed both of her arms and pinned her down.

Her majestic boobs jiggled as she moved on the bed. It's hard to believe that her boobs are natural. Her erect nipples are as large as a bottle cap. Dad's gaze is fixated on her face as he licks her nipples. She felt a shiver of pleasure spread over her body when dad touched her nipples. She immediately felt dad's gentle touch on her areola. Charulata started giggling.

She said, "You suck like a little baby." Because she can't speak Tamil, she spoke in Hindi. Dad groaned and bit both of her nipples while holding both of her boobs together. A sharp cry escaped Charulata's mouth. Dad asked, "Can a baby do this? He put both of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking them. If he kept doing that to her for just a little longer, she would have started lactating.

After dad finished playing with her boobs, he stood up on the bed and removed his white dhoti, revealing his brown fat dick. My dad's dick only measures five inches, but it is fat. Basically, it's the size of the exhaust pipe on a Kawasaki ninja. His clean shaved dick was rock-hard. Dad smiled and said, "Here is your chocolate pop stick, mam."

Charulata gave him a big smile and began sucking his dick. It was clear that she was not able to swallow his entire fat cock. She could only swallow half the cock before getting choked. However, that doesn't stop her from giving a blowjob. She then pulled down dad's foreskin and gave him a halfway blowjob. Soon she took the motion and moved her head faster. Her hand and mouth working together in a rhythmic pattern. Dad's leg started shaking with pleasure.

Charulata holds dad's dick in between her teeth, licking his pee hole with her tongue. It was my first time seeing someone do that. Dad bit his lip and groaned. By this point, I had already started jerking myself. Dad said, "Oh! Honey bunny, I've never felt this much pleasure in my life. Aha! I won't be able to hold this for long." Dad didn't want to drop his load in her mouth, so he pulled his cock out.

As Charulata took off her saree, her gorgeous belly button was exposed. After that, she pulldown her leopard-print panty and threw them beside the door. Now they were both standing naked on the floor. From Charulata's bag, Dad pulled out a bottle of body oil and a packet of condom. She came prepared. Seeing this, I knew Charulata was looking forward to their night as much as dad. Dad poured the oil over her breasts, chest, and shoulder. Slowly, Charulata started rubbing the oil all over her body. Taking some oil, dad rubbed it on her ass and groin. In the same way as dad, Charulata started rubbing oil on his dick. Soon they were smooching. While they moved forward and back, Charulata's ass jiggled.

Dad pushed Charulata onto the bed and then quickly wear the condom. The condom was fully stretched out on his cock. I was worried if that condom would be enough to stop my dad's load. What if it broke in midway and they didn't realize it and dad released his semen into her womb? As Charulata lay down with her legs open, she was waiting to swallow my dad's cock. Dad ogled at her unshaved pussy. Her pussy was covered in pubic hair, but they were well-cut and maintained.

Charulata climbed on Dad when he laid down beside her. I watched Charulata rubbing her pussy with my dad's cock as she slowly placed her hands on her hips. Dad told her impatiently not to tickle his cock with her pubes and stick it in. Upon hearing that, both Charulata and I laughed.

Standing on her knees, Charulata put my dad's cock in with the help of her right hand. My eyes widened as I watched it perfectly slide into her vagina. Now I know they had sex previously, as otherwise that fat dick wouldn't have gone in so smoothly. Charulata began to caress dad's hair as she enjoyed his cock.

Her hips slapped my dad's crotch harder with every thrust. It was hard for me to hold on to it for long. I've already reached my limit. Dad pulled Charulata from her boobs and began kissing her. His arms wrapped around her, and he began kissing her deeply. Since they were too busy kissing each other, I slowly opened the sliding door and grabbed Charulata's pantie. I smelled a female pantie for the first time. The smell was divine. As I jerked again, I wrapped the pantie around my dick.

By the time I resumed my peeping, they had already changed their position. They are now doing it in a reverse cowgirl style. She squatted over dad's dick and firmly planted her feet on either side. Dad had a clear view of her ass hole. He placed his right hand's middle finger inside her anus and started fingering her. Charulata quickly covered her mouth to hide her moan. In a soft tone, Charulata told him not to finger her ass hole. Dad said, "but honey-bunny, I want to play with your stinky pupu hole." In a shy and shameful tone, Charulata said, "don't say such shameful thing-s..."

Before Charulata could complete her sentence, dad gave a hard-up thrust. She let out a sharp cry. In order to regain her balance, she quickly used both hands. Dad slaps her ass and tells her to move faster. She started squatting, jiggling her oily ass as she moved. I could see my dad's cock being completely swallowed by her pussy.

After ten minutes of relentless pounding, Charulata was exhausted. She lay back and dad grabbed her from under her arms. He then started moving his hips. Charulata was jumping up and down on his lap. Her milky boobs jiggled up and down. They both made erotic sounds.

I wanted to take some photos, but the dim light made it impossible. They changed their position from reverse cowgirl to missionary. In a slow pace, Dad put his cock in. Dad asked, "Are you enjoying this delightful cock of mine?" Charulata smiled and said, "maybe this was the best night I've had in my life." There was sadness in her voice, it was as if she was about to cry.

Dad kissed her forehead and increased his pace. Their sweaty-oily bodies created a friction of love. I couldn't hold it in any longer and ejaculated in Charulata's pantie. Dad groaned, "darling, I'm about to cum." Charulata moaned heavily. Dad ejaculated with a hard thrust. Charulata said, "ahhh...ahhh...shit...your warm cum! I can feel it in my womb!"

After that, dad slowly pulled his cock out. When I saw the condom, my heartbeat increased. The condom was filled with dad's thick cum. It surprised me how much load it could hold. Dad then lay next to Charulata. She brought her boobs close to dad's face, and he sucked them.

It was 3:00 am, and they had been making love for two hours. For now, the show was over. As I went to sleep, I occasionally heard giggling sounds. The two of them were talking and having fun. At 5 in the morning, I checked on them. Both were asleep, naked next to one another. I quickly put back the panties on to its original place.

At the breakfast table, Charulata asked if I slept well. In my deliberate response, I said, "not exactly. Suddenly from nowhere I heard bangles jingling." I saw her face turning red and then she whispered into dad's ear. She said softly, "Mino heard my bangle jingling noise while we made love." Dad was reading the newspaper while drinking coffee. He lets out a gasp and lowers the paper to looked at me. After a few seconds, I gave dad a nasty smile and left for college.