Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 02

Story Info
TJPW's Hyper Misao pays for a ride the fun way.
7.7k words
5
1.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Hyper Misao (TJPW)

Fake Taxi -- Wrestling Edition Part 2: Hyper Misao

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"So, this is where I'm supposed to be picking up the fare..." The Fake Taxi driver only known as 'John' remarks as he parks up the traditional looking black cab at the side of the road. The interior shown by the cameras inside that while seeming like just security, mini-CCTV ones are used to record the fun that goes on. Allowing the nicely spacious back of the taxi to be seen. "And this must be the bird I'm picking up... Certainly fits the description! Dressed up like a bleedin' Superhero or somethin'!" He remarked as he lowered down the window at his side. "Al'right there, love? You the one who ordered the taxi, right?" He called out. "Yeah? Just hop on in then, when you're done what that bike." He said with a chuckle.

The woman in question turned around, seemingly having returned a rented bike to a stand as she stuffed what seemed like cardboard decorations into a garbage can. The cameras getting a better look at her as she along with a travel bag gets into the back of the taxi. The Japanese pro wrestler known as Hyper Misao of TJPW. Clad in her full, bright Super-heroine costume of bright green pants and top with black and pink designs, matching to the dyed bright pink short hair she has. The look topped off with arm accessories, a green cape with pink inlay and even a customised hero mask on, covering her face from the nose upward with a big M on the top.

"Yes! We make our escape now." Misao was speaking very much in-character, although in slightly broken English it seemed, as she closed the door with her bag.

"Right you are love... Not been ditchin' evidence there are you?" 'John' joked as he started the car up and pulled off from the side of the street.

"No! I returned the Hyper-Bike!" Misao claimed as she sat back. "Now I return to my base. Must prepare for more crime fighting."

"You know it's a good few months before Halloween, right, love?" He teased as he drove along the roads. "Not that I'm complainin'... You're lookin' like a right cracker in that outfit." He said, although that could easily be taken as a some mocking as well as a compliment.

"I am a true hero! In this or any country!" Misao claimed, as she unzipped the top of her bag. "Wherever there are villains I will go and stop. No matter where! I will go, I will wrestle anywhere!"

"Oh, that explains it... You're another of them wild wrestler chicks then, are ya?" The smile was clear in his voice as he said that.

"Not just wrestler! Hero!" Misao reminded him as she rummaged around in her bag.

"Well it also makes sense why you hired me for this trip, right? Maybe a friend of yours back home recommended me?" He asked, as this wasn't the first time he'd had a female wrestler, and especially one from TJPW, in the back of his cab.

"A true hero does not reveal their methods." Misao avoided the question. "I simply needed a getaway... I mean, a trip away now my duties are done! That's all."

"Sure, love. Whatever floats your boat... Or drivers your hero-bike in this case." John wasn't buying the excuses, but didn't press her on it. "Speaking of trips... I think this is the place, right?" He said, pulling up outside of a chain brand, cheap enough and cheerful style hotel. "But you know love, if you're talking about ladies like you from..."

He tried to start his sweet talking on her, but suddenly Hyper pulled out a can of her signature 'Healing Spray' that she regularly uses to blind opponents in matches back hope. Letting out a yell as she sprayed the screen between the seats and the front cabin, misting up the window. Clearly attempting to drive and dash to get away without paying for the trip. However sadly for her, perhaps from not being familiar with the cabs in this country, the doors were locked the moment the car first drove off and didn't instantly unlock when he pulled up. So trying to pull the door open just left her grunting as it wasn't budging an inch.

"Oi! What you think you're playin' at, love? Tryin' to pull a fast one?" Although sounding a little mad, John knew himself that he wasn't exactly innocent at tricking others with his line of 'work'. Giving him an excuse anyway to pull away from the pavement again and start to drive, with Misao stuck in the back. "Thought you were a hero, not some crook tryin' to slip away without payin'!"

"I am hero! Hnnnnng!!" Misao lied as she still tried to open the door. "I need to save funds! Not cheap flying to this country!" She whined before finally sitting down on the cab floor as she tossed the can of spray down.

"Easy there, love! Don't be makin' more of a mess back there..." He joked as the spray on the plastic screen was fading. "Here, go take a seat back up there... And let's talk a deal, shall we?" He offered, seeing a unique chance here to put the moves on a woman and get a show put on for his cameras. "Or else I might have to drive you right to the nearest station for you to have a world with the rozzers, you get what I mean?"

"...Fine!" Misao said in a huff, folding her arms over her chest as she took a seat.

"You want a taxi ride, right? And you don't want to pay..." He said as he now drove towards one of his regular haunts where he knows there won't be any disturbances as he put her to work. "Well, over here love there's a bit of saying... If you can't pay for the gas, you got to give up the gash!" He rather bluntly said, but seeing her not understanding the British slang. "What I mean love is that since you tried to pull a fast one on me? You need to offer up somethin' to me... And I'm talkin' about you slippin' off that funny little costume of yours so you and me can have a right good time in the back of that cab there."

"W-What?? How dare you!" Misao gasped, her eyes going wide behind her mask. "I am a hero! Not a whore! And I'm married! What are you trying to make me do!"

"A married bird, eh? Even better!" John just laughed. "You poor unloved married girls are right dirty ones sometimes, from my experience anyhow." He already sounded more interested knowing now he was going to fuck another man's woman. "But I'm serious here, love. You don't want me turning this cab around and droppin' you off to have a word with the coppers? You're gonna need to show me what your costume is hidin'."

"You are a villain! Disgusting!" She was still in a huff about this, putting her hands on her hips as she sat. "...Fine! I will agree to your criminal demands." She said, even though she was clearly far from as heroic as she claims to be. "But this is between us! You don't tell my company back home, or my husband!"

"Sure love! Scout's honour and all that!" John lied, and the camera in the front even showed his hand on the wheel with crossed fingers to show he was taking back the remark.

Despite gritting her teeth for a moment, she willingly began to reach up and undo her costume. Leaving her cape still clipped around the neck as she started to peel her top down, showing off her perky but modest chest. Continuing to slip them down and briefly showing off the panties she had before she carried on. Showing off a tight looking pussy but curiously she had a short trim of public hair styled in the shape of the letter M like her logo above her twat. Sliding her clothing down and even disposing of her footwear too. Leaving her wearing just the accessories on the arms, her cape and still clad in her signature mask as well.

"Lucky husband you got to enjoy a nice lookin' body like that, love!" John praised. "You even got a cute little letter down there about your kitty! That somethin' he requested or you just pushin' the boat out for him?"

"S-Shut up!" Misao might have been wearing a mask but her blush was obvious at the teasing. "Don't question the methods of a hero!"

"Suit yourself! But feel free to make yourself at home back there. Gonna be a couple minutes before we reach a nice quite spot." He said, glancing once in a while up at the rear view mirror to check her out. "Come on now, I can tell you're a real game bird... That last chick I had in here, what was her name again? Maki somethin' or other..." He was about to say more but she cut him off.

"Itoh?? That vulgar criminal!" Misao sounded outraged. "You made her do this too?"

"Love, she was willin' from the start! Hell, she couldn't wait to tear her clothes off to be honest!" He chuckled, remembering that very pleasurable time. "All I'm sayin' is that if you're such a Hero as you claim to be? You'd be down for some fun, and be down to do it even better than she could!" He said to provoke her. "And she'd was a real wild one I can tell ya. Was finger bangin' herself like she was trying to dig for gold inside herself!"

"I am better than her! She is nothing compared to a true Hero!" Misao vowed, easily taking the bait. Spreading her legs a bit more as her hand moved down and she placed a couple fingers onto her slit. Making herself hiss as she glanced over, still a bit mad at having to do this in exchange for not being turned in for her attempt at fleeing from paying. Clueless that as she began to stroke her fingers softly across herself that this was all being caught on camera, and the man she was performing for wasn't exactly any sort of saint himself. Her slow motion, not from being timid or the like, still enough to make her groan a little as she began to stimulate herself. Obviously this being new to her, and not just from rubbing herself in the back of a moving vehicle.

"Well, you've got a bit of a way to go before you get to her level..." He stated as even with a beauty pleasuring herself in the back of his cab, he was still able to keep his eyes on the road with just the odd glance up to check on her progress. A sinful enough display of a married woman stroking over her snatch for another man, but with his vast experience with women he wanted a whole lot more out of her. And with this sudden information about this not just being another female wrestler, but one who works at the same place a previous conquest of his does? That was the ammo he needed to get her fired up and doing a whole lot more than perhaps she'd even do for her actual relationship. "That bird Maki was basically full on goin' knuckles deep into herself by now? Let alone givin' me the good old bedroom eyes for good measure..."

"Mmmmm! Well some women... Ahhhh! Like heroes like me! Mmmmm... Have standards!" She claimed between soft groans as she stayed sitting back with her legs apart. Running her fingers slowly but smoothly up and down along herself. Her eyes darting between down at her crotch to follow the path of her own motion, and across to see if the guy she was spreading herself for was still checking her out. Her teeth clenching from the brief eye contact of them both through his mirror but even so, she still kept on the performance. Clueless that this is far from the first time he's had not just any woman, but a gorgeous Japanese pro wrestler jill herself off in the back of his sinful cab.

"Well if you want to get off scot-free here, darlin'? You're gonna need to put in some more work..." The taunts kept coming as he drove along, and doing another run around the streets having already reached close to the target area. Dragging this out a bit to see how much more the masked woman will do before he finally joined in on the action. "Now that's a bit more like it, love... Get those naughty little fingers inside of ya... Show me what your lucky fella gets to see you doin' back home..." He said for a dirty compliment as while not going all in, seeing her sink a couple of fingertips into her tightness as still very rewarding. Having to fight now to make sure he kept eyes on the road while just glancing up to watch the reflection of her self-pleasuring. Even though he knew he'd see the full version of this when he watched the videos back later on in the day.

"D-Don't make up such lies! Mmmmm!" Misao tried to protest between her soft groans as while not completely thrilled about this, her own fingers were doing the work to build her arousal as she lightly worked the tips in and out. Her free hand gripping one of the seat belts in the back as she hissed and pushed her digits in before easing them out. "A true hero like me... Mmmmm! Would never lower herself to doing... Ahhhh! Such a dirty act like this!" She claimed between moans. Despite the protests carrying acting more like a webcam girl than any sort of true crime fighter. A light darting that sometimes meant her fingers slipped completely out but soon enough sliding back in to reach the first knuckle. Like she really wasn't too used to doing this sort of thing.

"Could have fooled me, love! Looks like you could step your game up though if you're gonna match what that friend of yours Maki did to me." John stated as he finally pulled the car into the side street. Heading down a back alley as he went into a back, inclosed area behind a building.

"Hey! I am not friends with that awful singer!" Misao snapped as she sat up straight as the car came to a stop. "And for all I know, you could be lying about being with her."

"I ain't a man of too much, but I'm a man of my word." He said, turning off the car engine but knowing the cameras were still filming throughout the cab. "And I swear on the Crown Jewels, I shagged that dirty little foul mouthed sex pot right there where you're sittin'." He said as he unclipped his belt, and hit the button to finally unlock the doors before getting out of the car.

"T-That does not matter! I'm a better wrestler than she is! And a better woman!" She said, watching as 'John' got into the vehicle again but into the back where she was. And this time Misao didn't seem like she planned on making any quick escape -- not that she could, being basically naked and all.

"Well, there's a way we can see if you can prove that..." Closing the door behind him, he didn't waste time in pulling down his pants along with his boxers. And even with a mask on, her widening eyes were still seen clearly as she got a look at the thick, long white cock that was certainly more suited for a porn star than any real taxi driver. More than turned on by seeing her self-play. "What's the matter, love? Never seen a bloke packin' a big 'un like this before?" He said even though her look already answered that. Letting her stare a bit more as he got the lower garments off along with his footwear.

"W-What do you mean? Don't make up such lies!" She avoided answering the question, which in itself was all the proof he needed that this cock was the biggest she's ever seen, including beating the one belonging to her husband back on the other side of the world. "I'm just paying my fare here, that's all!" She claimed, moving first to kneel on the back seats of the cab as John took a seat beside her. Allowing her to then lean over, her ass raised up a bit as her pink-haired head was above his lap. "Don't act like this is anything else! I'm just defeating you... Like I would any other villain!" She kept the act up as her hand gripped that already rock hard length. Giving a few strokes as she lowered her mask-clad face down towards that prick.

"Mmmmm... Call it whatever you want, darlin'..." He finally got his chance to moan when, despite all her unbelievable reasoning, she parted her lips and sunk down. Free to use her mouth thanks to her mask only covering half of her face. Taking the fat crown of his rod in and starting to suck him off as a groan escaped her as she found herself stretching around a thickness she obviously wasn't used to. Her hand pumping the base as her head began to work up and down. Already showing a hint that even with this slow pace she wasn't a stranger to handling some dick. Her short dyed hair starting to sway as she groaned around his meat. "Mmmmm... I call this really earnin' your way... That's it, love... Get a good taste of that big fuckin' cock..." He encouraged as he sat back. Enjoying himself by sliding a hand across the cape-covered back of hers, even stroking the accessory back over towards the seats so her body was on good display as she started to blow him.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm!!" The former Princess Tag Team Champion, although holding that title before her heroic days, showed off some impressive skill even with this being her first time handling some thick, long cock like this. Easing her oral hole up and down while her hand still stroked away at the lower portion. Muffled groans escaping her as her eyes glanced up at his moaning face before back to the meaty shaft she was servicing. "Mmmm! Mmmmmphhh!! Hmmmm mmmmphhhh..." Gradually picking up the pace as she slipped another inch of him past her slim and soft lips. Even letting out a groan as the wandering hand of the man she was sucking off roamed up to that raised backside of hers. Helping himself to a grope of her as added encouragement to see what more the gorgeous pro wrestler could do.

"Mmmmm... Hope you're not holdin' back on me now, gorgeous... Not when you're workin' with a bigger slab of dick that your man back home is packin'..." He dared to taunt, even as it got a glare from her. Even so, she kept filling her mouth up with his shaft as she sunk her head up and down. Making her reach down and sweep her pink hair back before gripping it to keep it back. Knowing it was giving the hidden cameras a clear view of her slurping away on the big cock of a man that she isn't married to. "Ahhhhh... That's a bit more like it now! Mmmmm... That friend of yours, Maki? Mmmmm... She was basically fuckin' her bloody face right down into my cock by now..." He made sure to add, and even with his face being blurred in the footage his tone made it clear he was smirking from selected words to provoke the woman blowing him. "Ahhhhh... Damn near tried to slurp my manhood right clear off me!"

The repeated references to his past conquest, and the notion that she was better than this heroine at anything, was working to aggravate her. Moving her hand from off his length to grip onto his thigh as she took the bold move to push her face right down into his length. One that while brave with this vast size of a shaft, was also a little foolish. Leaving her eyes going wide yet again behind her face-covering as the mushroom head connected with the back of her mouth. A loud, dirty choke escaping her as she pulled up. But the man she was blowing keeping her held with the grip on her hair so she couldn't pull all the way off. Groaning before she eased back down and made herself choke again to show that even as she took more dick than she could really handle this was all still perfectly willing.

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" The raspy choking continued each time she pushed down onto his prick before sliding back up with that steady and smooth motion. Her saliva dripping down his length as the mess spilled out past her lips, now fighting to keep pressed around his thickness thanks to the gagging. "MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK..." Even her hand was smacking on the bottom of the seats, almost like she was tapping out in a proper wrestling match. But her head stayed bobbing away without him even needing to push her head down as she slurped. Her messy technique and the chokes vibrating around his pole keeping him moaning out as he sat and took it. Already lasting far longer during a dose of head than she's used to, and that includes the man she's now cheating on back in her homeland.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers