Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! That's more like it, love! Mmmmm... I knew a lass like you was well kinky... Mmmmm! Walkin' around in that kind of get-up!" He teased between his own moans as he kept her hair held back and let her go to work up and down on his dick. His hand at her rump even lifting up to deliver a firm smack onto her butt. Making her jolt forward and plunge a little further down onto his rod for another loud gag to escape her. "Mmmmm... Maybe I was wrong about you after all, gorgeous... Mmmmm! Maybe you might be almost as good a shag as your mate was a while back..." He made sure to add. Even as his moans already showed he was more than enjoying this round of oral from her. He still wanted a full service out of her and there was nothing like playing off pro wrestlers against being better than the other to create a rivalry of any kind, even if there wasn't really one before.

Misao lifted her head away but this time she was allowed to move all the way up and off of him. "Not almost! I am better!" She snapped as she sat up and knelt.

"I'm not so sure, love. Pretty sure that Maki lass deep throated all of my dick down into her tight little throat." John pointed out. "But if you want to prove you're better than her? Feel free to get up on top of me and we'll see what you can do!"

"O-On top? What? Why?" Misao questioned, gasping a little as she reached over and pulled her onto his lap. His cock soaked in her spit as he positioned her so her tight pussy, already slick from her self pleasuring earlier on, pressed against his crown. "W-What is this?? Surely you can't do sex like this??" She whined. Perhaps revealing a little more information about herself than she'd planned as that seemed to indicate she wasn't even adventurous in sex to even know about riding positions. "Yo-You aren't even wearing anything o-over your cock! That stupid, villainous, fat cock of yours!"

"What's the matter, love? You and your other half a bit too bland in the bedroom?" He joked as he teased her, making her twat grind against his dick for a moment. "Well trust me love, I got no issues with ever havin' an early finish... And your buddy I shagged a while back was super eager to get me into her raw like she was allergic to rubbers!"

"Well I'm not her! And I'm a hero that... OHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Her excuses were cut off when he pushed his shaft up and entered into her tightness. Moans escaping them both to be fair as his hands gripped her waist and unlike before, he didn't let her go easy on things as he controlled the pace. Thrusting his fat cock up into her snugness as he worked his inches in and out. Just about giving her enough time to adjust to such an invasion that already would leave her easily stretched to the point that her husband would be able to tell she had fun with another, far more well hung man. And 'John' wasn't even halfway into her yet. But he certainly planned to be with how firm and steady his rhythm was already as he pumped up into her slot with his freshly sucked cock.

"AHHHHH!! Hey! MMMMM!! H-How can you go at me with such energy?! MMMMM!! It's... AHHHHH!! It's sinful! Villainy at its worst! MMMMM!!" Her protests were less believable than before thanks to be broke up by her already loud and repeated moaning. Like she's already getting the best sex of her life so far and he's only just gotten started on her. Making her bounce on his dick with both the hold on her body and the force of his pumps from underneath. Leaving her signature cape fluttering in the air behind her so that when it flew up, the sight of his thick white cock ploughing into her snug Japanese snatch was clearly seen. "AHHHHH! MMMMMM... A-Are you even listening to me?? Criminal!! MMMMM! Do you do such a t-thing... AHHHHH! To any woman you lure into this vehicle?? MMMMM!" Her rambling was perhaps an attempt to throw him off or just buy herself some more time to get used to being stuffed full. It didn't work as she was getting used like she was more of a dressed up living fetish doll than a comedic pro wrestler. Groaning away with each deep thrust she took but giving the signs that even with an inexperience in more wild sex like this, she had the potential to offer up plenty of pleasure with her lower holes.

"MMMM... You'd be bloody surprised, love! MMMM... And I don't just mean that friend of yours either..." He bragged without needing to exaggerate either. Keeping the firm hold on her as he worked his shaft further into her snug but dampening slot as the pleasure ensured she was already needy and ready to take his size in. Like she was made to handle this sort of action but hasn't gotten the chance to with her relationship she's happily in. "MMMM... Not too much for ya now, is it love? MMMM... Don't want you quitin' on me before I slam into ya balls deep... MMMM! Like I did with that 'criminal' Maki..." He was able to tease in between his own groans of enjoyment. Noticing the sweat starting to form across the modestly curved but still desirable body of the Joshi he had raising and lowering onto his fuck-stick. Keeping her jolting away on him as the smack began to ring out as his legs hit up into her frame as he filled her up that extra bit deeper. A motion enough to make the vehicle they're in creak back and forth so that if anyone passed by, they'd know from the rocking that some naughty fun was going on in this Fake Taxi.

"AHHHHH!! N-Never! MMMMM! I can handle anything! MMMMM! I wouldn't be... AHHHH! A true h-hero if I didn't! MMMM!" The beauty from Ibaraki, Japan gasped out as she didn't even need to do any of the work in this position. Being used like so many women before her and clueless than it didn't just limit that list to the fellow TJPW wrestler he's repeatedly mentioned. The smack of skin hitting skin ringing out as he plunged his rod balls deep up into her box to leave her thighs and backside nicely jiggling from the impact. "AHHHHH! MMMMM!! I can take it! Don't stop! MMMM! I m-mean don't stop! I can prove I'm the best!" She groaned out. Trying to correct herself but the moans and her gradually more lusty tone were showing that she was quickly warming up to the idea of a lot more kinkier sex than she's used to. And it was already ticking off plenty of sinful boxes to be fucked bareback in the back of a taxi by a man she's not only met today, but isn't even the one she's married to.

"MMMMM! That's what I bloody like to hear, love! AHHHH! A dirty bird like you, gagging for the good stuff! MMMMM..." He praised in a very perverted way, but kept 'rewarding' her for her unfaithfulness with thrust after deep and stiff thrust up into her slot. Easily keeping her held in place so even as she rocked up and down thanks to his pumps, she never came close to vaulting off his dick. Allowing him to keep on driving away deep into her tight love tunnel in such a way that it would seem improbable to think this was her first time getting action from a porn star size such as this. Keeping her cape swaying back behind her with each bounce she performed on his length and even her dyed hair shifting as well. And with her not just willing but eager for more of his dick, he had all the more reason to carry on banging her with these quick, stiff pumps to keep himself groaning as he gave her a far hotter ride than any short trip on a 'Hyper-cycle' that she's done during matches or entrances before.

"AHHHHH! W-Wait! It's too quick! MMMMMM! Too much! I need a... AHHHH! AHHHHHH MMMMM!!" Squealing out in delight, Hyper Misao's head tilted back as she let out long, loud moans. Her fingers digging into his shoulders as she began shaking on his dick as she carried on being jolted up and down along his thrusting shaft. Finding herself overwhelmed by already the best sex in her life as she ended up cumming already over his cock. In turn giving him the chance to groan out, as well as further impress in his own right, by lasting inside of her. Still no risk, as he bragged about before, of finishing early even as he felt her snatch clamp around his rod as she rode out, in more ways than one, her peak. And getting every moment of it as well as he carried on thrusting and not just so her mind was left swimming in the glow of a nice, hard orgasm. He was still remembering to put on the best show possible for all the cameras recording her far from heroic, but certainly sinful performance here.

Lifting her off from his dick, he allowed her a chance to catch her breath as he sat her down onto the seats beside him. "Blimey, darlin'! Your old man needs to step his game up with you if that's all it takes to make you cream!" He teased as he moved off the seats.

"I... I'm not finished yet!" Misao said, even as she panted. "A true hero never gives up! She never... H-Hey! Give a chance to rest here!" She whined as she found herself being made to slide forward. Leaving her shamefully in a face down, ass up position on those back seats of the cab they've been fucking in. Staring back down with her cheek and mask pressing a little into the cushions.

"Oh, this is exactly what I am doin', love!" He said, giving her ass another firm spank to make her groan. "Besides! I figure since you and your bloke ain't the adventurous types? I'd treat you to somethin' new that I bet a kinky bird like you would be well up for!" He stated, sitting behind her so her could lean in as both hands went onto her backside to spread her.

"W-What do you I'd be... Oooooooooooh MMMMM..." Again her words were cut off as she moaned out. Eyes wide and mouth hanging open in shock, but in pleasure at a brand new sensation for her. Feeling a man's tongue flicking out at her tight asshole to make her squirm on the back seats. Making no motion to move away from this as she took a rimjob as the man behind her proved his mouth wasn't just good for dirty talk and provoking his fare rides. He could put it to good use as he lapped at her sensitive hole so that already in just the one afternoon he's gotten to sample all three of the pleasurable holes of this married woman.

"AHHHHH... T-That's the wrong hole, surely! MMMM... I don't... AHHHH! I mean, I've never d-done anything there before! MMMMM!" She admitted as she moaned out. The sweat rolling off her body and the exposed half of her face to land onto the seats she's resting on, and it wouldn't be either the first or last time a staining like that has happened to him. If anything, her latest attempt to buy herself to time to adjust to this all just worked against her. As hearing that this was her first time taking a rimjob just made him press his experienced tongue against the virgin entrance of hers. Increasing the pleasure as he already left his saliva across her with the intent of more to come for the Japanese beauty.

He just let out an approving moan at the taste of her modestly rounded but tight feeling backside. His hands gripping her cheeks to keep them apart as he dined on her like she was just another one and done babe he fucks in the back of his cab. Even sneaking in another slap onto her cheeks, and not just because as a pro wrestler she's likely taken a lot harder than that during her in ring career than even a firm spanking. Focusing his efforts on eating out her rump as he pressed his tongue against her. Twisting around from side to side for good measure to show off all the techniques he's mastered during plenty of sinful pick-ups like this. But getting to enjoy the costumed beauty who still had her cape and mask on as he made her stay in that lewd position to look even more like a defeated heroine at the mercy of a criminal than ever before.

Except that every moment of this encounter was totally willing as her low groans had proven. Having been given plenty of time now to recover from her first orgasm but her body still super sensitive. The telling signs that she was ready for more seen as her hips raised back towards his tongue as it slipped into her asshole. Going from mere rimming to a tongue fucking as he darted expertly in and out. Without even realising it her hand once again smacking into the seating she was face down, ass up on to give in to the pleasure of her first timing rimming. This once course of ass eating already blowing any of the oral sex she's gotten in her life clear out of the water. Which again was another sign of the lacking ability of the man she's actually married to if she's clearly getting aroused from having her ass eaten.

As good as it was for him to munch on her backside, he wanted to see what else she could really take. Shifting back from her and opening up a side pocket in the cab as he plucked out a deliberately put aside bottle of lubricant there. After all, he never who or how kinky the babes were that he picked up. Making the most of this moment as even after having a full course of eating her ass out, he still made sure to pour out some lube onto her backside. Watching it coat over her asshole and using a finger of his own to push it in. A short round of sliding it in and out to show his experience with tapping some ass, especially knowing how mega tight she'd be as a first timer. Leaving her groaning from the brief finger banging to prepare her, before he slathered on some lube onto his own cock as well.

"AHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCKK..." All she could do was groan as she felt that huge dick claim the third and final of her holes, and in doing so allowed this man to enjoy a feeling that she didn't even allow her husband to actually do. Her body frozen in place like a natural instinct had been unlocked to keep her rear raised up and pushed out to accept his cock. Although her back passage wasn't letting this fat dick get in easily, providing a lot of resistance to leave him groaning as he eased in and out with firm pumps. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMMM!" She panted out as one hand was out in front of her, trying to clutch into the seats like she needed something, anything to grip onto to endure this all. Her free hand once again reacting on an instinct she never knew she had before to slip underneath her body. Brushing fingers across her already soaking pussy but going at herself with a lot more speed than the previous self pleasuring she'd done over and hour ago.

"MMMMM! Bugger me! And I thought... MMMM! That Maki had a nice tight fucking arse! This is like getting caught between a bleedin' vice! MMMM!" 'John' gave another brand of filthy compliment to her as he watched his cock slide in and out of her tightness. So caught up in the sensations that she didn't question why he had his body angled a bit -- allowing the cameras to watch as his cock thrust in to claim her ass just like he's done with her mouth and snatch already. Even making a further show of things by having a hand down and not holding her body, but clutching the cape she wore. Using it like a sort of leash but not even tugging too much on her as clearly he enjoyed that position of 'defeat' she was stuck in staying with her ass high and up while her mask-covered face pressed against the seats.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! MMMMM! MMMMM!!" It sounded like from her moans that the Japanese stunner wasn't even listening to his words any more. Panting out and starting to drool onto the seating she's on while her fingers quickly rubbed away back and forth across her already well fucked snatch. Enjoying the new feeling of a fat white dick driving in and out of her backside but looking rather like she's become instantly addicted to the sensations just from having this anal cheery of hers popped. The fact she's still got her heroic accessories on the arms along with her cape and mask making it all the more hotter to see her 'defeat'. Clearly though she's loving every moment of it from the moans loudly, constantly and very shamelessly escaping her hanging open mouth.

Grunting himself, the lucky man getting to give the married beauty a better stuffing than her husband, let alone any other guy before has ever delivered to her, was getting into a healthy sweat as well as he pumped firmly in and out of her asshole. Filling her up deeply so it wasn't just a wild first time for her, but a hole stretching one so that she'd be lucky to get fully tight again even after a full week. The smack of skin hitting skin once again ringing out as he plunged in, making her cheek jiggle nicely with the little bit of meat she had back there as his crotch slapped off of her. Another sure sign that this woman, heroic mindset or otherwise, was actually built for a career in JAV films rather than any competition in the squared circle.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Once again, her hand was making a tap out motion onto the back seating she's now very familiar with and just from this one shameful position alone. Her other hand stuffing fingers now into her dripping slot and pushing in noticeably deeper than she'd been doing previously in the day. Not just having the space to venture in thanks to this hole being spread wide much like what's happening to her asshole at the same time. Her eyes rolling back behind the mask she still had on and her tongue even dangling out to add to that lewd expression. Leaving her looking like a character from some corruption hentai film rather than a hero pro wrestler that she's supposed to be.

Even worse, or better considering the moans coming from both of them, to come as the combination of her own fingers taking care of her snatch along with that piston motion into her backside from a big white cock easily sent the Japanese woman over the edge once again. Cumming even harder than before as she left her own fingers soaked with her juices, and her finger fucking ensuring they dripped down her wrist and arm to add to the mess of sweat and drool already over the back seats. Once again having to ride out every moment of the intense waves flowing through her, as if from that fucked silly expression she had any issue with that, as he carried on pumping away nice and deep into her rear. Even getting a last round in, and fighting through the tightening of her anal passage around his prick from her enjoying that orgasm, to ensure her ass was well fucked before he finally pulled his throbbing cock out of her. Even making sure to pause and leave her still with her ass up and high so the sight of that gaping wide asshole could be seen.

Not for too much longer though as he had to move her away from that position. Making her sit up on the back seats. "MMMMM! Pretty sure your mate took it exactly like this too... So be a real hero and take a just reward!" He was able to tease as he leaned in and stroked off rapidly, aiming at her still panting face.

It was one thing to be treated not just a fellow TJPW wrestler had been done before, but like any other well fucked babe he's had in the back of this Fake Taxi. Leaving her groaning with closed eyes as he began to shoot his load across her face as he stroked off with deep grunts. The thick shots of white standing out across the black face mask she wore as her hero persona and one even going across the gap to ensure one eye was glazed closed. The blasts hitting high to not just catch into her dyed pink hair but over the logo M she also had as part of her mask. Deliberately soaking her face-covering with most of his load, but still aiming some down onto the exposed half of her face to leave her cheeks and chin with a little glaze as well.

"Mmmmm... Now I think you've made a believer out of me, love..." John claimed as he moved back, knowing the cameras would get the clear view of that thick money shot. "That was one bloody heroic performance right there!" He even joked to show his approval.

"O-Of course! I'm... Ahhhhh..." Misao stayed sitting back, gasping as that load began to drip down from her mask onto the rest of her face. "I'm a true hero... And a hero... Does what it takes to get j-justice..." She said as an excuse.

"Well, all I know love is that you were a bloody good shag... And you've earned that free taxi ride back to your hotel." He said, opening up the side pocket again to pull out a towel.