Fake Tits Create Third

Story Info
Showing tits attracts some interest.
4.1k words
4.43
11.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers

When we were collecting some warm afternoon rays at the beach, I saw her looking. She tried to hide behind her private umbrella and her large sunglasses, but I saw her looking. Every time you laid on your back and took a deep breath, her head would turn our way. I caught her stare one of the times and she gave a glowing smile with her lower lip curled under nearly revealing the guilt of her thoughts. I smiled and nodded to her as if granting her permission to continue her examination of your bikini clad body. I leaned over and kissed your cheek lightly as I chuckled to myself as I imagined offering her a much closer look. You have always been so beautiful, but since the enhancement you seem to finally see it in yourself. Since the enhancement, I can feel your soul begging me to put you on display. Begging to be collared, stripped, and shown to the world. As I smiled at my own private thoughts I reached over and pulled on your suit top just enough to gain a clear impression of your perky nipples. At this point, you didn't even know that the show had already started.

Once the sun started to fade and we decided to shuffle on, I was finally able to see our secret admirer with a better eye. She was in our age range and her body proved that she shared our desire to stay fit. Barely covered with light sundress over her suit, her tall and thin body stood on beautiful legs that were more of a natural look than an earned one. The same tall-thin body type that blessed her with such legs had left her a slightly less than modest chest that was likely very covered up in any attire other than the thin material she was currently wearing. Upon viewing I instantly knew what had attracted her eyes. After my eyes scanned her body they met with hers and I nodded my head playfully suggesting that she follow us from the beach. To my surprise, she rose instantly proving she was a woman of confidence and ambition. A perfect one for us.

The look on your face was priceless when I offered to carry her chair allowing you to become aware of the meeting that was developing. Our admirer was going to join us for a drink. And if her eyes were still on you, I am going to offer her a private viewing. Ready to get a drink with our new friend?

As we sat and talked for a few, you and I could tell right away that we had found a very good soul. Our new friend had led a life of business that left her very little time to explore the passionate side of the inner soul. She was strong and intelligent in some subjects and spoke with the naivety of a child in others that were outside her career field. As we spoke I kept my hand on you, touching your leg, slowly massaging the small of your back, I barely noticed until she pointed it out. Whether by chance or by design, that opened the door for a progression into how apparent our passion for each other was. She quickly revealed how she felt it and how it warmed her to be close. "How close do you want to get? " I teased as I felt her opening up to us. Her smile glowed as an answer as I watched her squirm in her chair uncrossing then recrossing her sun kissed legs as she took in a deep breath. I leaned forward and kissed your neck so I could feel the same heat move through your body.

We chatted for a bit longer, it was instantly playful and comfortable from serious subjects to reminiscence of comical moments we never missed a beat. We were both comfortable with her and it was time to take it further. I could tell by the look in your eye, that you had already imagined serving her to me as you constantly work to drive my arousal to new heights. I could also tell as I touched your skin, that you were already moist knowing that I would soon be doing what I please with your naked body.

I tore myself from the conversation for a moment as I went to order another round and close out our tab. Upon my return, you were deep in conversation with her and I would have guessed what it was about before I even heard the first word, boobs. I had seen her looking at you and I knew she was dying to know more. And why shouldn't she, your tits looked amazing

I gripped and massaged your shoulders as I looked to our guest as I spoke, "I have settled up our tab, and we are free to go upstairs and continue this conversation. " My hands move down to the top of your suit pulling on it just enough to reveal more of your cleavage to our guest. "Of course, upstairs we are much more free and open to use visual aids in our discussion." I could feel your heart skip a beat upon hearing my announcement and it matched the sudden glow in the eyes of our guest that made it clear she would be joining us.

As the three of us entered the elevator, I palmed the back of your head and brought you in for a kiss that is much more passionate than one normally placed in front of others. I felt your body tighten with excitement as you moaned into the kiss. I then turned to our friend as the elevator dinged past each floor. Her bottom lip was quivering slightly as she tried to hold it by curling it under, I raised my hand to touch the side of her face and her eyes fell shut as she leaned to my hand. I leaned in to kiss her on the lips with a slightly less passionate kiss then I watched her as her eyes opened back up. "Are you ready to join us my dear?"

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to respond immediately with a revelation of submission, "Yes Sir".

The doors opened and all three of us shot out with a quick paced walk. The energy that was rising between the three of us created a spark in our smile and in each step. The passion that was bottled up was now thrashing around ready to be opened up. The door clicked open and I held it for the two ladies to enter. They were giggly and smiling constantly driving the energy of the room even higher. As my Jewel passed by I give her tight little ass a playful swat, "How about a glass of wine for us and our friend?" She nodded and veered off to the small kitchen area of the oversized hotel room that in addition to the kitchen, had a full living room space and then an attached bedroom.

I followed our guest into the main area watching her as she scanned the place. I then wrapped my arms around her from behind pulling her body in tight to mine as I kissed her neck just below her ear then whispered into her ear, "would you like to see more of Jewel?" I could feel her body ignite from the words which drove a warmth through my body as well.

Jewel walked slowly into the room making sure not to disrupt the interaction with the guest. When I separated from our guest Jewel handed her and I a glass of wine then she retreated to get her own. Our guest took the wine then stood there as if waiting for direction until I offered her a seat with the motion of my hand. She shuffled in the large soft chair with her back to the windows that carried the afternoon's sunshine over the rumblings of the ocean waves. My eyes wandered her without discretion examining from her generous smile down her modest chest that was showing either a dip in temperature or a slight arousal. And then down her very tight stomach which was evidence of a blessing of genes with a touch of hard work. And then down her long legs which were crossed one way then moving to cross the other showing the excitement in her blood.

Jewel then re-entered the room and stood beside me. I took her glass of wine and set it on the table. I pressed my lips to her neck and I could feel her pulse racing to match the submission that was rising in her soul. I positioned her not more than a few feet from our guest and then I raised up her sundress just enough to suggest to her it needed to be off. My hands moved to her waist as I stood behind her displaying her in her swimsuit. She widened her stance, straightened her posture and put her hands behind her neck displaying her submission to our guest.

"Do you like how Jewel looks?"

Our guest nodded in response as she continued to squirm in her chair, "she is beautiful but I like how she serves you even more."

I smiled as my eyes caught the eyes of the guest feeling how badly she ached to submit to us. The energy...rising as she seemed desperate to grind her hips to her hand while sitting in the chair

My hand glides along Jewel's back then slips under her suit top routinely flicking the clasp loose. This causes her to shuffle her feet nervously but continues to hold her position as her top fall into my hands then is tossed aside revealing her beautiful, perfectly rounded C cup breasts. I kiss her neck to restart her breathing as the exposure pauses it for a moment. This being the first time her slightly enhanced chest has been displayed and our guest's eyes showed she was very interested in the science and the desire they arouse.

I reach around Jewel and cup both breasts with my large hands, covering them and giving a squeeze just enough to feel her squirm as her mouth opens to let out a light moan. "Would you like to touch them" I ask our guest as myhands continue to fondle Jewel's chest while my bulge begins to grind her ass in subtle movements.

"Yes Sir, please" was her answer as she set her glass aside and rose from the chair.

Our guest stood up and took two seductive strides until she was only a few inches from Jewel's naked body. My chin now rested on Jewel's shoulder as I viewed the approach from behind Jewel. My hands finally releasing the grip on her chest as I descend to her waist to allow better viewing and touching of the prominent mounds.

Our guest took a deep breath expanding her small scantily covered chest and beginning to wear a grin. Her long fingers reach out and circle a nipple of Jewel's proudly displayed, and obviously aroused breasts. The touch pulls out an immediate whimper from Jewel and pushes me to chuckle as I knew that even though she is not bisexual, the heat of the room could not be denied and her body was responding.

Our guest's hands then move to palm each breast as she leans in closer moving her lips to mine for a deep kiss while she touched. Jewel let out a low moan and shuffled her bare feet as her body responds to being trapped between us. Her skin so sensitive it absorbs each point of touch and begins a wave of sensation from head to toe creating an energy that we all feel at our core.

As the guest retreats from the long kiss, she steps back a step. Her hands give Jewel's chest a final squeeze then then move off of her body, "They feel so soft and perfect. Do they move well too?" she nearly snickered at her own comment as her hands start to remove her light cloth covering that is draped over her now dry bikini as the first step to her stripping routine.

With a smile I gladly field the handoff as my hands move to my trunks untying the string and starting to slide them down my legs, "So glad you asked, please make yourself comfortable and allow me to demonstrate." The three of us chuckle lightly as we tease each other all knowing the lust between us has reached a peak and it must be explored. My trunks move to my ankles then I step out of them, my half hard member springs free and rubs against Jewel's soft and smooth right ass cheek causing her to push back to me. I lean in and kiss her back right between her shoulder blades then trail a couple lower down her spine. My mouth then moves back to her ear, "Shall we demonstrate for our guest?"

"Oh Yes Sir" Jewel moans in response as her body showing goosebumps of excitement as I grip her hips and pull her two steps back so that I can sit down in the chair and guide her to my lap. My growing member now between her legs which she feels and guides to her slit rubbing it as she starts to grind.

Our guest closes her eyes for a moment at the sight, then lets her light covering drop from her body. Her hands reach behind her back swiftly unlocking her bikini top and allowing it to trail down her arms to her hands that toss it aside quickly. Her hands then move to her bikini bottoms pulling them wide and sliding them down her long tan legs. She then stands upright and pauses a moment as if allowing us the view of her exposed and highly aroused body. Her well-toned figure accentuated by her cleanly shaven entrance that glistens with eagerness at the top of her long legs. Her exceedingly small chest that is nearly doubled in size with the hardening of her large nipples, heaves up and down with each breath. She then takes a couple steps back until she sits on the couch across from us, one foot moves up on the couch as she spreads her legs and starts lightly stroking herself between her lips spreading her moistness up to her clit.

Jewel's petite hand then grips under my shaft stroking a couple light moans from me before she aligns my puffy head with her pussy. I move two steps back and sit down making a seat for Jewel to follow to my lap. She rests on my lap for a second before she rises up and down grinding a few times. I kiss her back one more time before I reach around and press on my shaft guiding my hard shaft between her folds and pushing inside her slick entrance pulling a groan from us both in unison. My hands grip her hips tighter and pull her the rest of the way down my shaft so that my swollen head presses as deep as it can go. Tapping her cervix and spreading her pussy wide at the same time. I then give her little ass an open hand swat that echoes throughout the room activating her up and down motions. Her hands are on my thighs for leverage as she rises up and slams down harder each time her moist pussy becoming more and more accommodating to my girth and length. Up and down she begins to ride with more speed knowing exactly how I want her to perform. I reach to her wrists and pull them from my thighs, holding them behind her so her tits are pushed out and begin to bounce with her motions, up and down, up and down.

Our guest now has two fingers inside her pussy probing in and out in perfect sync with our motions. Her mouth is open as she moans and pants for air, "Oh fuck that is soo hot." she growls through a breath while finger fucking her wet pussy for us to see.

Jewel rises-up and slams down as I buck her body jolting her large tits every time her body slaps back down to my thrusts. My balls are bouncing as she rides harder and harder letting out deep moans with a sharp whimper when my swollen helmet head hits deep.

"Sir, Sir..." she howls for permission as she nears her peak which encourages our guest to moan louder and increase the speed of her masturbation now sloshing her fingers in and out, in and out. Her legs wide displaying her activity.

My hands wrap all the way around each of Jewel's wrists. I hold them tightly then move them up to the back of her neck mentally binding them in place as she keeps riding my cock. I reach around and start to grind her clit with my fingers as she moves up and down my rigid hard on. The other hand curls a finger in the corner of her mouth which she quickly starts to suck with enthusiasm.

"One...." I speak in a calm voice that is intentionally slow as my fingers keep rubbing with speed. My hips keep bucking Jewel's small frame up and down in this reverse cowgirl pose which gives our guest a full view of the bouncing tits. "Two.."

"Sirrrrrrrrr" she howls fighting to keep the orgasm at bay. I can feel her cunt gripping my cock, her muscles drifting out of sync with her desired movement as she tries not to fall off her edge.

"Three, cum for me NOW" I speak in a stern tone as my fingers then combine and pinch her clit holding tight as she bucks around wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Jewel screams as her pussy erupts flooding my cock and the floor with a gush from the hot orgasm. Her body shakes and her breathing comes out in a low scream. I curl forward nearly losing a nut as her orgasm rips through my soul. I grunt deeply then I quickly resume bouncing her body as it shudders and falls out of sync with the motions. Up and down, up and down.

Our guest then lets out a howl of her own as her body twists then her pussy squirts out a stream that her fingers splash around as they continue to work. Her leg muscles are flexed and her face contorted as she keeps fingering through the rush.

I then lift Jewel to her feet and hold her a moment to make sure she can steady herself. I rise and push my tongue violently into her mouth for a primal kiss as her hand grips my soaked cock, squeezing and stroking. As we both take a couple steps towards our guest who is splayed out on the couch in her own puddle panting so loud the neighboring room can likely hear it.

My eyes connect with Jewel's and we share a smile as I move between our guest's legs. Jewel keeps her grip on my shaft and begins to rub my puffy head up and down our guest's wet folds extracting a series of moans from her as she squirms around the couch. Jewel then aligns my cock with our guest's aching pussy and I grind my hips forward sliding easily into her soaked cunt. Ughhhhh. I drive deep then hold in place as Jewel plants her mouth on mine again for a passionate kiss that ignites my soul. My hips draw back then slam back into our guest so hard it jolts her body then I pause before drawing back out. My lips finally retreat from the deep kiss with Jewel so that I can pull in a deep breath that puffs up my chest as my muscles flex for the next thrust.

My speed picks up fucking our guest with fast deep strokes in and out in and out. Jewel takes a spot next to her on the couch lacing one leg with the guest as she exposes her pussy and begins to finger it as she watches my glistening cock go in and out of our guest. My heart is racing, my soul is on fire as this amazing gift of two naked angels are spread before me both aching for my cock that throbs and drips as it plunges in and out, in and out as we all moan and grunt through our deep breaths.

I pull my cock abruptly out of our guest and replace it with a couple fingers and a thumb on her clit. Then I scoot over between Jewel's legs and press my cock back into her pussy, gliding in and driving with instant force over and over. She twists and turns and cums on my shaft once again, so fucking hot when she reaches that peak and is unable to stop as I pound away at her warm moist velvet sleeve. I keep fucking with force, in and out in and out. I pull my cock out and thump Jewel's pussy to a flood of heated fluid as she cums again. Oh fuck yes. I dip my cock in for only a few more strokes then I pull out just as our guest joins the loud moans as her cunt releases on my probing fingers. The heat so high I can hardly breath, my balls so tight to my body, so full and ready to explode. My body covered in a thin layer of sweat as I turn and sit on the couch. Grabbing and nearly lifting our guest in the air as I guide her to my lap, facing her away as I lower her down onto my shaft instantly drawing a deep groan out of us both. Her pussy is grips so tightly I can feel her heartbeat racing.

The guest rises up my shaft and slams down over and over and over, her tiny tits swinging wildly as her perfect ass crashes down on my lap making a loud slapping noise. Up and down up and down. I grip her hair and pull it like reins until her chin is high in the air and she keeps bouncing with more and more speed. I am focused and grunting with every bounce until my mouth drops open and groans as Jewel moves her head between my legs and sucks on my balls with a loud slurp nearly pushing me over the edge. AHHHH...Fuck she is the best, always working so hard to give me the most pleasure a man could ever have. Simple thoughts of how much I love her flash through my mind as the two women drive me to my edge.

I release the guest's hair and grip her hips driving her down onto my cock with extreme speed and deep penetration over and over. My legs squeeze tight holding Jewel's naked body between my legs as her mouth works on my balls, licks my perineum, and tongues my asshole all making my body shake and tingle driving me closer to an eruption. She is so selfless, erotic, and so MINE.

ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers
12