Fake Tits Create Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slam the guest up and down three more times then I lift her off my cock. Jewel instinctively takes my cock in her mouth and sucks with loud noise drawing my hips to thrust up in an involuntary motion as I let out a deep ROAR as my body locks up tight, flexed, jerking violently, and then releasing a hot rush of cum that floods her throat and fills her mouth stream after stream. Jewel skillfully gulps it down sucking and slurping but keeping every drop in her control. Her mouth moans and vibrates my cock as I twitch and leak more cum to her still unable to control the contractions that rip through my muscles from head to toe. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Jewel then rises to her feet and leans in as if she is about to kiss our guest but stops just short and dribbles a string of my cum to the eager mouth. "Fuck you two are too much for a man, so hot" I mumble through my deep breaths that work to regain a normal heartrate. I fall to my side on the couch taking our guest between my left arm and chest on one side and Jewel to my other side embracing us all in a three way hug. All of our bodies still breathing hard as we chuckle from the afterglow that quickly comes over us.

I lean in and kiss my most precious Jewel then I turn to our guest and give her a kiss then I tilt my head, "Amazing for you to join us, what was your name again?"

12