All Comments on 'Faked Ch. 03'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Love your storytelling ability. Do not agree with David agreeing to RAAC. She destroyed his life, his classic Chevelle, his finances, and to top it off she cheated with his enemy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story line some pple may diagree with david going back to her, but to me she didn't do anything wrong becz it's obvious she didn't knew the reality and if that matter stuck in u r head then think about david fucking a girl for 5 yers maybe?? Right ., as a revenge.

About the fckng yes that was perfect bcz no man will jerk off for 5 yrs jst thnkg abut his wife he wants get relf he did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My cousin has told Me about the new tech . It scares the hell out of Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, author. You can't save this story with your comment either

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

yeah the raac ending ruined it for me. i dont understand why these spouses who were cheating on cant learn to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can't blame the btb community for their take, author.

You wrote the wife as too insane. No matter what the husband did (he's innocent right?), she should be able to act rationally. Had you write her as behaving more reasonably, she'll get proper sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs serious editing... absolutely ridiculous the amount of grammar mistakes that took away from the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoyed the story, but him taking his wife back leaves a sour taste in the mouth. Yes if only because they where tricked. But NEVER because of revenge full treatment she executed.. future stories try to be truer to what would happen in real life, believability in fiction is what makes a story a success. JK

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

I like the story, very entertaining, even with the over the top characters. The only downsides to me were the flipping between first and third person and back again with no warning and even within the same conversations. The other thing was when he was awarded the DSC (Distinguished Service Cross). He was a marine, it would have been a Navy Cross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea, no thanks 😭 it’ll always be a no for me when they go and screw the person that caused all the turmoil. & like the rest of the people said and for him to take her back, after all of that is completely unrealistic. I’ll remember your username to refrain from reading your stories in the future because at this point you’re just a sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And to the author who wrote that sorry excuse of a comment defending his sadistic ways, you clearly have NO idea what a real man, like at all.. a real man learns that somethings can not be fixed. A real man would be able to accept that although, “Randall” set this all up, it was still his “wife’s” choice to degrade and humiliate him beyond repair. So, no.. no real man would’ve wanted her back. Had she simply divorced him and that was that would’ve been different but no way does anyone get a pass for fucking the cause of it all. Plus, for him to pull off an elaborate scheme like that and then just blurt it all out randomly in a restaurant bathroom with his “friends” when that was something they definitely would’ve talked about a lot sooner since they obviously knew of his plan and certainly would’ve done it in privacy, so it makes it completely unrealistic. This story is so unbelievable is what makes it terrible. You overdue it for whatever reason. If you fix that, you’d be a great writer but it’s WAAYYY too far fetched for people to like it in the end.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@whacknoodle, who left you in charge of telling an author if he/she can write or not?

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Katrina's BS was just too over the top. She fucked the guy who burned their lives to the ground... time to just move on without her.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Too forgiving on his part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RAAC endings suck. I'll take a reconciliation, no problem, but a RAAC (reconciliation at all costs), no way. To reconcile a man and wife, the offending party, in this case the wife, needs to earn that reconciliation. That didn't happen here.

.

An author wanting to end with a reconciliation must redeem the wife. She's been painted with the "horrible bitch" brush for a couple of chapters and now the author has to take the time to figure out how to make the reader like her again. She has to atone for her behavior, make restitution for her betrayals. She has to earn the husband's love.

.

If the author can't redeem her, and few have the skill to do it, then we're left with a nasty RAAC where the author just shoves them back together and mutters, "That's all folks". RAACs are offensive to the reader and shortsighted by the author. Why would an author do that if he wants his readers to enjoy the story? 2 stars. Major suckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is practically illiterate. Please find an editor and don't even write your name without having someone check it first. Good lord, find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He shouldn't have taken her back. Not even given her a chance.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

She would never have had to spend 5 of 8 years in prison. With appeals and the truth coming out regarding the video and blackmail she would have had her sentence overturned. Plus any lawsuit perused by Randal would have gone nowhere under the circumstances. As for the $50 mil. That’s also silly never would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess when you're a limp whimp you will put up with about anything... with the way he whined and kowtowed around about his predicament you'd wonder if he was a eunuch... allowed himself to be a total victim... did nothing to defend himself and then whimped around allowing his wife to totally blantantly disrespect him in front their kids... and he's supposed to be a Marine no less... I hope our country isn't being protected by the likes of him... then he goes crawling back to her... where do you get these characters... out of a Cracker Jack box?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

U.S. Military frowns heavily upon individuals engaging in sex with sex workers, ie hookers, whores, prostitutes, escorts... Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. never ceases to amaze me how some commenters that have not contributed a story are able to critique and denigrate the authors on this site. The authors are not paid on this site and the readers/commenters are reading the stories for free. Sounds to me that the bad mouthing commenters should contribute stories or simply shut the hell up. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I how she is outstanding looking in spite of his rationalizing. She went out of her way to huniliate him and dragged it on too boot. Then instead of spending the next several years making it up to him she satisified her ego by doing in Randall.

She never gave him a single break and he gave her every break. she just went to far , he took to much huniliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The shit on happily eating her shit. She did it do gleefully and of course he is the limp wristed nah anyone would have done it no examination or auditing the facts even later. No noticing she was the poor whore being played. Oh my it was nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was unwilling to talk to him while she was in prison, then he should have moved on... she may have been ashamed and depressed but it seems she never did what was necessary to get over her situation and reunite and reconcile with her husband while she was still there... there was no counseling with the two afterwards to help heal, reconnect, and determine if there was still anything left of their relationship... a recipe for further disaster... you can write all the fantasy you wish, but that is all it is... just fantasy and wish.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Do the Marines have a cuck battalion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was ok til, he rejoined the marines and became commandant. How dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it... These brainless comments about being a CUCK. I think these guys get hard by saying the word...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I liked this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall a good story. I just question them staying together.

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

Just a short note at the end? Or did I miss the rest of what happened to the other guys who conspired with Randall?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Creative. The reconciliation was not a RAAC. The review near the end lais it all out. Was she a bitch parading Randall around. For sure. But she was a woman scorned and she had loved David so much that his apparent betrayal swung to hate. We have all ready stories on this site where the loving wife cheats and the husband gets payback and humiliates her. Kat did the same but AFTER the divorce. He took it for a while then finally rediscovered his backbone. The endingnwas over the top but whatever. Still a creative story.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Loved it but really have to question the concept of her refusing to talk to him in prison and yet the two remarrying the day she gets out.

But a fun read if frustrating

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

Oh and of course, there has to be the histrionic nearly immediate orgasm and dumb moaning. Someone who has never had anal is not going to be going ooooòooooooh I love it with an 8" dick in their backside with little preparation. You lose a star for that stupidity alone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing she had to wait five years for parole. I guess an artifice by the author to have lot of things change. The Sugar Daddy stuff and then the escort marring the AG of Texas who went on to being the First Lady, was surreal. Keep the story on the two of them. The fact she refused to see him for five years after getting therapy in prison, is also wild. Her other visitors like the kids andnher parents would tell her that her ex husband is NOT moving on. And she loses a civil suit to Randall but she counter files nothing?

While glad they remarried and right away, there were too many tangents. No ex wife would expect celibacy whike she was in prison and had screwed Ranadall a couple times a week for 2 months. So why reopen old wounds? Like I said, she would not be in an information vacuum with family visitors. Instead she can't forgive herself while getting therapy and is shocked when she sees him. Came off as too artifical. Bit of a let down from other chapters.

"Kat, if the roles had been reversed, I would have done the exact same thing to you that you did to me."

====> Damn right he would have. Get real. She was in pain and had loved him so much but after divorce she wanted to get payback on top of all the assets she took. Surprised she didn't sue rhe company also. Emotional suffering, lost.marriage, planned rape by their employees, etc. Would possibly force Randall to at least drop his civil suit. The legal stuff got a bit out of control.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh you made the most of this one, I thought you did a really good job of this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First two chapters were better. First half of this one was fine. Then started to go off the rails a bit with him becoming Commandant of the Marine Corps, his being a sugar daddy to a young college girl for most of five years, and her becoming a First Lady (huh?), her having to live out of a trust set up by David, because of a civil suit she lost to Randall with no counter filing, not to mention how it took 5 years to get paroled for her assault. Be real. Those women in the salon / spa were right. The story made national news. Everyone would think that Randall got his just rewards. No DA would prosecute for full assault under those circumstances. If they did, they woukd lose their re-election. At least Kat and David got back together. Was one of the better "fake video" attacks on the marriage stories. Yes she was a bitch to David while screwing Randall a couple times a week for two months. But... they were already divorced by then. And remember: David confessed, she almost reconciled except for the video, experts paid for by both David and Kat both said it was authentic, and again she waited until the divorce to start going out with Randall. Be real. Yes she was overly vindictive by pushing it in David's face, but it is not necessarily unexpected given how much she HAD loved her husband for 18 years. As he said he would have done the same. Again emotional and well written story. But all the third party stuff got weird.

Thor2530Thor25304 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

One of your best stories. I love it, it had it all

Still a 5 all the way.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Faked Ch. 02 Previous Part
Faked Series Info

SIMILAR Stories