Faked Ch. 02

Story Info
She destroyed his manhood.
6.5k words
4.4
55.1k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the front door and stepped through it to leave, acting as if I never heard her. I wanted to rip the goddam door off the hinges and shove it up both their asses.

The door was almost closed behind me when I decided I had had enough of her shit. I gripped the handle and twisted it. I slammed the door back open and stormed back into the living room. I walked into the living room to confront her. My face must have read, I am going to kill the both of you.

I had been smart enough to turn on my camera on my cell phone to record what was about to happen. By doing this, I would protect myself against false allegations, or I would have had proof for the police that I killed them both. At that moment, I didn't care how it turned out.

They sat on the couch terrified, "Fuck you, Katrina!" I yelled. I've had enough of your shit. These kids don't need a fucking babysitter. They can watch themselves, and you know it. We are going back to the court-ordered parental visitation agreement. I apologized to you and took my medicine like a man. But no, you want me to see you with him and rub it in my face. That is just plain cruel, and you're a better person than this.

I will not let you treat me like a piece of shit any longer. I am beginning to believe I did it subconsciously because you have always been a Psycho bitch! I didn't see it clearly then because I was just too blinded by my love for you.

I was thinking. You have moved on so easily from the divorce. I think it's about time I did too. I have been getting calls from Diana Townsend. She wants to come over and make me banana pudding with VANILLA! Fucking WAFERS! And give me some company." I knew this would piss off Katrina. She despises her.

Diane was a widow of a friend of mine. Her husband was killed in Iraq a few years ago. On more than one occasion, Diana made it clear she was interested in me, even in front of Katrina. Diana had been drinking too much at the time, trying to dull her pain. I made sure I always acted like a gentleman around her because I knew she was hurting from her loss.

Katrina turned beet red, stood up to come at me. I starred at her and hissed, "Katrina, I wouldn't do that again. I am taping this time. You could end up in jail this time. And I will get the kids." She stopped dead in her tracks.

I then burst out laughing, "You have got to be kidded me!" Looking over at her lover boy, he was cowering behind Katrina.

"Katrina," I shook my head as I laughed, "There are over 1000 Jody's on the base. Any one of those would be more man than he is."

I felt an inner peace and calm come over me that I had not felt in a long time. I knew I would be all right. I smiled and turned to walk out. And for some reason, I do not know why but I started whistling an Irish tune. When I got to my car, I tried to put my hands in my pocket for my keys. That's when I realized I had been so mad I twisted the doorknob off the door. It was still in my hand.

The next evening I took Diana out to dinner. I told her I just needed someone to talk to, and nothing would happen between us. She disappointingly agreed. I took her to the officers club on base. I didn't even think about Katrina when I did it. But from what I heard through the rumor mill, Katrina went nuts when she found out. Too fucking bad.

A couple of weeks later, I got another text from her. I missed my kids. What can a man do? That evening I heard her walk up behind me. As I washed the dishes, Katrina asked, "What do you think?"

I turned and gasp. "Great!" was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Good, I'm planning on giving him my ass tonight," she informed me.

"Well, good luck!" I replied and turned around to finish the dishes. I could hear her snort as she walked out. I was glad she left so she couldn't see my eyes watering up.

She hadn't called in a month after that night. Then out of the blue, I received a text, "David, I have an emergency. Can you please stay with the kids Friday night? Bring your stuff. You will need to stay the night."

Well, at least she is saying please and using my first name instead of my cheating ex-husband or asshole.

I arrived Friday night and asked the kids if they wanted to order Pizza. Mike said he has a date, and Abby informed me that she was going to a movie. Afterward, Abby will be going out to eat with her best friend Karen and her family.

"By the way, Dad, look in the kitchen. Mom made something for you," Abby informed me with a smile.

I walked into the kitchen and saw it sitting there. I froze. I just stared at it. A few minutes later, Abby walked by as she was heading out the door. "What's the matter, Dad?"

"Do not move, it might go off," I warned Abby. "I think I am going to have to call the bomb squad or maybe poison control."

"Daaaad, that's ridiculous. Mom would never do that. Let me show you." Abby went to the silverware drawer and retrieved a large spoon. She then dug into the middle of it and moved it around, "See Dad, No bombs."

"You taste it first," I told her, laughing. "I figure she would poison me but wouldn't take a chance on one of you of tasting it."

Abby brought the spoon up to her mouth and licked it. "Dad, your right, It's poisoned. Let me take this with me to Karen's, and I'll throw it away." Abby tried to keep a straight face when her lips turned up, and she burst out laughing.

I grabbed the bowl from her, "You aren't going anywhere with that young lady." I grabbed a spoon from the drawer. And we both sat down started eating directly from the bowl. Mike came into the room before leaving for his date. He saw the banana pudding, and he grabbed a spoon for himself. We all sat and ate it straight from the bowl together.

Abby looked at Mike and asked him, "You did take the antidote mom gave you?" Mike looked at me and said, "Sorry, Dad, yes I did." I put the spoon down slowly, very slowly, and grabbed my throat. Then we all cracked up laughing."

Mike started talking, "Dad, Mom, was acting weird today."

"Weird for her or weird for anybody?" I asked.

"Dad, she was crying, smiling, talking to herself. Just plain weird even for mom," before putting another bite of pudding into his mouth.

I sighed and thought, "Maybe she has realized now, you can't hate forever. I doubt very much if she will ever forgive me. But maybe she will stop hating me so much. Or maybe she is in love with Randall and is going to marry him."

Sighing in resignation, "I am very sorry I did this to everyone. I hope you guys can learn from my mistakes. And don't duplicate them. I have caused a lot of pain for everyone."

"Oh, by the way, you two have had enough for tonight. You don't want to ruin your supper." Both laughed at me as they got up to leave."

Well, hell, I decided to order a small pizza and eat my other four servings of the banana pudding in the bowl. I was watching NCAA football for the evening. I could never get used to college football being played during the week. Then the doorbell rang. I opened it and to my chagrin, standing there was Mrs. Thaxton and her secretary.

I stood my ground, "Listen, Mrs. Thaxton, I haven't won the lottery, and I don't have a second job. And unless the courts order me to give up my organs or blood to raise money, I am broke. And I am about to be unemployed. She has gotten everything, but my soul like she said she would, and the devil is getting tired of fighting her for it."

I panicked as a thought came to me, "Oh hell no," I yelled. "She wants my burned-out Chevelle. Well, that I am not going to let her have. Better yet fuck you." slamming the door in her face.

I started walking back towards the living room.

The doorbell rang again. Yanking the door open and was just about to unload on Mrs. Thaxton when she cut me off.

"Please, Mr. Baxter, I need to talk to you, and it is time-critical."

Against my better judgment, I invited her in, "I hope you understand if I don't offer you a drink."

She nodded that she understood, "Mr. Baxter, we need to talk. First off, I represent your ex-wife and not you. If you need a lawyer, we need to call them right now."

My mind was wandering all over the place, "What in the hell is going on, Mrs. Thaxton? I don't have anything else she can take. But go ahead, I'll bite."

"Katrina came to me late Monday afternoon and had me put set up a trust for the kids with you as trustee. She is assigning the kids over to you as the custodial parent. The home is being held in that trust also." She pulled out the paperwork for me to sign.

I asked, "Where is Katrina?" I was really concerned with the direction this was going.

"I don't know, Mr. Baxter. But I need you to sign these right away. I can assure you there is nothing nefarious about this. You have nothing to lose, explained Mrs. Thaxton.

I read through them and asked some questions. They were answered to my satisfaction. I thought what the hell and signed it. And it was then witnessed by her secretary."

She picked up her phone and dialed her cell phone, "He signed it." She then hung up.

"Here, Mr. Baxter, this is for you." Mrs. Thaxton handed me an envelope, "This is from Katrina. I opened it and read the note.

Dear David,

I hope you enjoy the Banana Pudding. Perhaps someday you will allow me to make you another. Please forgive me for how and the way I treated you.

Love Katrina.

At that moment, Mrs. Thaxton informed me, "I was just talking to Katrina. After, I completed this paperwork and made that call. I was then to tell you she has proof you didn't cheat on her."

I almost blacked out when I heard her say that. I heard a voice say, "You need to sit down," as I felt two sets of soft hands grab my arms and helped me find a place to sit down softly.

"Mrs. Thaxton," was all I could think of to say.

"Please call me Beth," she replied. "Monday afternoon Katrina came in upset and crying, telling me you never cheated on her. It was weird she was crying and laughing and smiling all at the same time. The first time she came to see me, she never shed a tear for you.

"She had me fill out this paperwork for you to sign. I had two concerns when I was doing it, 1. She might try to kill herself. 2. She might try to kill someone else. I tried to pry it out of her, so I could revoke client-attorney privilege and tell the police, but she wouldn't give it up.

I had agreed to meet you here tonight and have you sign the paperwork. You now have sole custody of your children."

Everything was running through my head. What in the hell do I do now? What was Katrina up to? I was powerless to do anything but wait.

Katrina

I was coming back from lunch with Randall. We had gone out to our favorite sushi bar. I like Randall, but it was never going to be a long-term relationship. But I am having fun rubbing into David's face. The sex not even nearly as good as sex was with David. I am going to miss that big cock of his. We were married for 18 years, and he really knew how to satisfy me.

I was so disappointed in Randall for not stepping up to face David the other night. What a wimp. I'll break it off with him Friday night. Dam you, David! Why? And then he went out with Diane, that slut. He can do better than that.

I had gotten back to the office and started to feel sick and needed to go to the restroom. When I entered the women's room, I noticed that all the stalls were full. You know the feeling you get in your lower track when everything is about to break loose. You start getting cramps and chills at the same time. Well, that was happening to me. The dam sushi must have been bad.

I had no choice. I walked into the men's room to see it empty and ran into one of the stalls. I was in there for 20 minutes before I was finally ready to get up and leave. Just then, the door opened up, and I heard two men talking. I recognized one as Bob from HR and the other as Randall's. I thought this was going to be interesting. I always wondered what men discussed when they peed together.

"How is it going with Katrina? I would love to tap that ass, Randall," said Bob.

"Shhhh! Hold on," Randall started walking down the stalls opening the doors, checking to see if they were empty. Just as he got to my door, the restroom door opened again.

It was Charlie from advertising. "Hey, guys, what's up." Randall never tried to open my door.

"Oh, nothing replied Randall. Bob was wanting to know if I was tapping Katrina." "Well, are you?" asked Charlie.

"Hell yeah, I am. And it is good." Randall replied. I smiled at Randall's comment as I sat there and decided to pull out my phone to record this so I could tease Randall later with it.

"Randy, I can't believe you pulled that shit off drugging that idiot's cigar," laughed Bob. "The way you did, it was pretty smooth. The ones on top you spiked with the drugs. And the ones on the bottom that we took were clean."

"Yep," replied Randy, "It worked perfectly. He was really out of it. Trixie from the club said he didn't move the whole night. I went in and videotaped him with Trixie just sitting on him faking the sex. What an idiot, he went home and confessed to something he never did. What a putz! I hadn't even gotten the video finalized yet to send to her.

You guys remember the office party. I had put some in the cigar I smoked that night. I got wasted after taken only four or five draws on it. He smoked the whole cigar.

David told me that Katrina was starting to believe he didn't do it and might forgive him. I wasn't having any of that shit, so I had the videotape finished, and I sent her a copy.

That dam new 'Deep Fake Technology' is so good only a high-end AI computer system can detect it. It is the war between the two technologies. They keep improving the special effects, and someone has to find a way to detect it. Pretty soon, you won't be able to tell the difference between fake people and the real thing.

I fucked Trixie the week before and videotaped it. I recorded the moron's voice the day we played golf and went to the bar. I then had it synthesized over mine. Then I had the guy overlay Baxter's body and face over mine".

Wa-la. I destroyed his career, his family, and his marriage. I am now fucking his ex-wife. So much for honor and integrity. Oorah! Give me lying and deceit any day," laughing.

Charlie chimed in, "When you are thru with her can I have her? I would like to fuck that."

Randall laughed, "Not until I get her ass first. Hey, I got a better idea. Why don't we all do her together? I'll get some more of that shit that I used to drug her hubby with, and then you guys can come in."

Randall continued, "I will videotape it and have the 'Deep Fake Technology' showing three different guys doing it with her. It will be just like what I did to the dear hubby. We will show her wanting it and was begging the guys to do it.

We would tell her we would release it to every porn site in the world if she tried to go to the police. But I get first dibs on that ass."

Bob was laughing, "We could just blackmail her and make her our whore and fuck her anytime we want."

"Let's don't push it that far," laughed Randell. I am ready to move on to that new secretary down in legal, she is a newlywed, and she is hot.

I wonder if her husband wants to play Augusta," They were all laughing and high-fiving as they walked out the door. You could hear sobbing coming from the stalls."

Three minutes later, click, click, click, I came out that door flying past my secretary's desk. I told her, "I am really sick. I will be out for the rest of the week."

I had to think. Poor David. What did I do to him? Tomorrow I am heading up to Augusta to the strip clubs to find that girl. What was her name? Trixie.

I took off for Augusta the following afternoon. I wasn't going to ask David to watch the kids this time. He was right. They are old enough to babysit themselves as long as Mike was with Abby.

After searching three clubs, I walked into the Oasis club around eleven. I went up to the bouncer. "I am looking for a tall brunette. She goes by the name Trixie. Does she work here? A friend of mine told me that Trixie would dance for women."

"We have someone by that name," replied the bouncer, "She's up on the stage now. She'll be down after the song is over." My eyes filtered through the haze and located her. That was her all right, the girl in the video.

I walked over to the stage and took out 5, 100's. That got Trixie's attention, and I motioned her over to a table. She nodded her head. I sat down to wait for her. I have a lot of questions I need to get answered.

"Hey, babe a voice from the table next to me. I'll pay $50 for a little lap--."

"Fuck off, or I'll rip your head off asshole."

The guy retorted, "Goddam lesbian."

Five minutes later, Trixie walked over to my table. She smiled, "I don't normally do woman, but for $500, I'll do my best."

I told her, "I didn't want a dance. I want to talk to you. Sit down," I laid the 1st $100 bill down. I took out a picture of David in his uniform. "Have you ever seen this man?"

"Oh yea," she replied, "He was hot for an old guy, and from what I could tell, pretty dam well hung."

"I am sure he would be happy to know that. I'll tell him the next time I see him," I replied.

Next, $100 went down. "Did you sleep with the man?"

Trixie thought very carefully before answering, "If you mean had sex, no!. He was so far out of it he couldn't get it up if his life depended on it. He was drunk out of his mind. I never touched him. I could have gone to jail for sexual assault or rape."

$100 more hit the table. "How did you meet?" I asked.

Trixie replied without hesitation, "A friend of mine set it up. I have known him since college. We still get together from time to time, and he pays me to fuck him. He told me that David had just separated from his wife.

She was cheating on him and was depressed. And David needed cheering up. He would film me straddling him and tease him later about it."

"Was his name Randall?" I asked. With the look of surprise on her face, I knew it was him. She just nodded.

"Are you his wife? I mean the old guy's wife?" Trixie asked.

"Not anymore," I replied. I pulled out another $100, "I want you to look at something." I pulled up my iPad and played the movie.

Trixie's eyes went wide open, "That's me, but we didn't do it. He was comatose. I swear. That son-of-bitch Randall. Wait, did you divorce him over this?"

Yes, I nodded my head, sobbing, while wiping the tears from my eyes with the bottom of the palms of my hands.

"Dam! honey, I'm sorry I didn't know. Shit, I am so stupid. Is that why he said his wife was going to kill him? Randall, that lying asshole, I'll kill him."

I continued, "When was the last time you've seen Randall?"

Trixie replied, "Oh, about a week ago. We fucked. It was funny he made me pose in different positions as if it were, being, choreographed."

Another $100 went down. Did you use a condom? I asked.

"Hell yes," snapped Trixie, "If it is any business of yours."

I told her, "We have been dating for the last two months."

"Let me get this straight. Randall set this up. You divorced your husband over it. And now your dating Randall and screwing him. Oh, Jesus, I am so sorry. That is just plain fucked-up," she said, touching my arm in sympathy.

I sighed, "Tell me about it. Promise me this if Randall calls, you will not say anything. That son-of-bitch caused me to destroy a good man, the man I loved that never did anything to deserve this and my family."

Trixie asked, "What are you going to do?" I replied, "Go home and make banana putting with vanilla wafers for my ex-husband."

The next day I called Beth and told her I wanted to meet with her. I told her what I wanted but not why. She was suspicious and was trying to get me to tell her what I was planning on doing. I reminded her I wanted nothing said to David until he signed those papers.

12