Faking It Ch. 02

Story Info
Priya continues to lie.
6.1k words
4.13
5.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has now been a few days since Priya emotionally blackmailed Luke into being her boyfriend and the girl isn't regretting it at all. Right now she has him sitting in a small circle with her and Bella and Leslie. The girl has told them what she said to get him to go out with her and is now groping him in front of them to show off. Her right hand is massaging Luke's cock through his pants while the left cups his balls. Fondling her boyfriend like this gives her a power trip and she enjoys the control she has over him, just by holding his genitals in her hands.

She is pressing on his manhood and talking to her friends at the same time. "Look at how slutty my boyfriend is," Priya tells them as she fondles his cock through the trousers, stroking it gently to avoid making him cum in his boxers. "He is so hard already and I have's even touched it directly yet. Only through his pants. Luke is feeling embarrassed but only turned on getting treated like a piece of meat in front of other girls this way. Why does being objectified make him so damn horny? It's like all the blood in his body is flowing down to his penis.

Bella and Leslie watch, fascinated by the sight of their friend jerking her cute boyfriend off in front of them. Luke is now beet root red but doesn't complain about what Priya is doing, wanting to make her happy in the final stage of her life and willing to take part in anything for her, as long as the act isn't illegal or immoral, of course. "Unzip him!" Bella demands, making Luke gasp in shock and indignation. He can't believe she would want to see him naked again and is about to say no, but Priya's hand on his cock distracts him from the thought as she pumps him harder.

Leslie is also squealing in excitement. She, like Bella, is very happy for Priya. Like Bella, she also wants to see how much control her Indian friend has over Luke right now. "Yes, take Luke's pants off," she echoes, then adds with a challenging smirk "Unless you don't really have that much control over him like you claimed you do." Priya glares at her mockingly as she continues to caress Luke's erection through the thin material of his pants, rubbing him and making him moan. He realizes what sounds he is releasing and bites down on his lower lip, feeling shy.

"Stand up, baby," Priya orders him. Luke obeys her, getting to his feet. She then gets up on her knees and unzips his pants, yanking it down along with his boxers. His erection is now visible to all of them. Priya wraps her fingers around his bare tool and gives it a few tugs. "See? He will do anything I ask him to," she says and then slides her fist up and down his prick. Luke thinks to himself that this is odd, since she and her friends know he is doing this after finding out she had leukemia. He still has no goddamn idea he is being manipulated.

She jerks him off and kisses the glans of his prick, licking it with her tongue. Then the Indian beauty smirks, taking his shaft inside her mouth, giving him a blowjob in front of her friends. "Please, don't do this in front of them," he begs her. They both cheer her on as Priya swallows his whole stick inside her oral orifice and bobs her head back and forth, blowing her boyfriend in front of her friends. She sucks his cock hard, making Luke moan whorishly, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment at how slutty he is now, with his cock in his girlfriend's mouth in front of her friends.

Leslis is now slipping her hand inside her panties, finger banging herself to the obscene sight. She sighs and enjoys the show, watching her friend ravish Luke with her mouth, sucking the poor boy off hard. The Indian girl herself is also having the time of her life, violating her adorable boyfriend in front of her friends. She owns his cock now and there is nothing he can do to stop her from sucking it. Him begging her not to do it doesn't mean shit. Priya is entitled to his dick and will do whatever she wants with it.

She starts to move her head harder and faster, enjoying how weak he is with his dick inside her mouth. He is so cute trying hard not to cry out as she sucks him. The girl then takes his cock out of her mouth and jerks it, tugging the pole with her hand, using her saliva as lubricant. "I'm going to make you cum all over my face, baby," she says to him. "You're going to do it for me. You will spray your cream all over my cheeks and coat me in your cum."

"Yes, I really want to see that!" Bella exclaims excitedly, and so does Leslie. "Come on, force him to cum on your face." Luke feels like a piece of meat being put on show by his girlfriend, but there is nothing he can do. His cock is in Priya's hand and he is powerless to stop her now. She knows it too and gives him a lascivious smirk as she continues to masturbate him. The girl switches from stroking to squeezing his penis, treating it like it's a sponge. This change in method pushes him over the edge and makes him scream as the boy finally has an orgasm in front of all three of them.

His abused cock pulsates violently, firing multiple strands of semen onto Priya's gorgeous face. The Indian beauty beams proudly as she extracts the cum from her lover's balls, making him cum on her cheeks. Luke's dick throbs as it releases ropes after ropes, pumping his cum onto her face and soaking Priya's cheeks and lips with his baby batter. Soon he has completely glazed the exotic girl's face with his semen, making her smile at him and her friends. Priya rubs the ejaculate into her skin, saying "I'll make you do that again some other time, baby."

...........

Later that day the two of them are at a nice cafe together by themselves. Her friends haven't tagged along since she said she want to be with him alone. The boy thinks that this is a pretty decent first date, given that she used to spend her time belittling him at school in front of other people. The way Priya is looking at him actually makes Luke feel a bit shy. He is also struck with a moment of sadness as he thinks about how this girl, who has always been so strong and confident, even if crude, is slowly losing her life to leukemia. Of course she really isn't, but he doesn't know that yet.

Priya takes a sip of her hot coffee and some foam gather above her upper lip. Luke thinks about telling her but then leans over, wiping it away gently with his thumb. "There was some, uh, foam on your, you know, lip," he mutters, looking away coyly. "But I wiped it away!" He looks back at Priya and tries for a shy smile, hoping that he doesn't appear too nervous. It clearly doesn't work as she is smirking at him predatorily.

"Oh, I know. I left it there on purpose so you would touch me," she tells him in a teasing tone, making him flushed in surprise. She leans over now and kisses him on the tip of his nose, making his cheeks turn even redder. The girl then reaches up between his legs, under the table, grabbing her boyfriend's balls again like she did earlier. "Your balls better get used to making more cum, baby, because you will be cumming a lot more often now. I loved it so much when you were cumming on my face, and I can't wait to feel it again. I also want you to cum down my throat again too."

Hearing her say this is making Luke feel embarrassed but also get hard. She is, after all, a very beautiful girl, and one who's expressed an interest in him. But he can't help wondering about something. "Do you really like the taste? Because I tried it before and thought my cum tastes kind of weird." It makes him blush more to admit that he'd once tasted himself before, even if it was only out of curiosity and nothing else. He found it to be strange and never figured out how to describe the taste.

"I've never wanted to drink anyone's semen except yours. It's not the fact that it's cum. It's because it is your cum, Luke. And I love every part of you." Luke feels his heart flutter. This is really bad now. The issue has changed from dating his dying former bully to possibly starting to fall for his dying girlfriend. How could he fall for someone who only has months left to live? That's how long she told him she has left, and it is already starting to make him despair, as he realises he could fall for her for real.

He feels her place a warm hand on his cheek, gently cradling him, treating him with care that is so unlike how she's treated him in the past. He can remember when she was no different to him. Just an outcast with no friends. Back then she was so sweet and cute. Then she became a bully, but now she is being so nice all over again. It's like his whole life has been one hell of a roller coaster of emotions, with so many ups and downs he doesn't know which way he is facing anymore.

"You can drink it anytime you want, but let me drink your pussy juice too," he finds himself saying, his face glowing with shame when he realises just how slutty that sounded. He doesn't want her to think that he is easy. "I mean, it's only fair that I make you feel good too. I can't just let you do everything for me and then not do anything in return." It's in his nature to put other people before himself and now that they are dating, he wants to give her pleasure before thinking about his own. "Also, I'm your slut so you should debase me."

Priya smirks. "But sucking your cock gives me pleasure, baby. And drinking your semen makes me feel so much better than anything could," she tells him while squeezing his dick through his pants. He squirms in his seat and now tries to dislodge her grip, afraid that people might see her groping him. As if reading his thoughts, the Indian athlete says "Don't think about it. You belong to me so I can touch any part of you whenever I want. It doesn't matter if other people see. They can think whatever they want but I'll still touch you like this, baby."

"Drinking your pussy juices make me feel pleasure, Priya. It makes me get harder than I usually would," he tells her shyly. Then the boy gathers all his courage and adds "And when you piss all over my face and in my mouth, my cock gets diamond hard. I think your piss is an aphrodisiac for me, baby." Her face glows up and she leans over to kiss him once more, this time right on the lips. Hearing him say that made her so overjoyed and she puts all her passion into smooching him.

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard, baby. I promise I'll piss in your mouth whenever you want," the sporty girl tells her boyfriend. They have their lunch together and at the end of the date, she insists on paying the bill. He agrees, but only after she promises to let him pay for their next date. It is a wonderful afternoon and Luke really enjoys himself, but is also assailed by the bouts of sadness whenever he thinks that soon he is going to lose her.

....

Two weeks after their first date, Luke and Priya are doing really well. He finds her to still be the same cute girl he covered for so many years ago. She just hid it under a haughty exterior after becoming popular. The sweetness has always been there but he just didn't get to see it until now. It breaks his heart whenever he thinks about how this wouldn't last. One day he is going to have to be her pallbearer and that would be gut wrenching for him. Luke knows everyone is going to die one day but the sense of finality that comes with knowing that your girlfriend is suffering from a terminal illness makes it very jarring.

Priya can see that something is bothering him as they wait for dinner together at her favourite restaurant. "I'm just sorry I didn't realise you have feelings for me earlier," he explains when she asks him why he looks so down. "We could have had a lot of time together but now, when you don't have much of it left, it just makes me feel like I was being such an idiot. I should have been able to figure it out. But that means we have to spend the rest of the time we have left together in the best way we can. And I'm ready to do that. I'll never leave your side now."

Her boyfriend saying that amuses Priya, but she knows she can't show him her real reaction. It would be weird if she starts giggling after he mentions the condition which she told him is going to kill her within months. So the girl hides it, putting on a somber mask that perfectly obscures her true feelings. Of course, she is also touched by his concern for her, so early on into their relationship. Making him feel sympathy appears to have worked well, since it broke down the walls around his heart and made him more vulnerable.

She leans in really close and holds his hands firmly, telling him "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault," Priya says to him. "I was the idiot, being too scared to tell you about how I really feel until it's almost too late. Now we only have a bit of time left together but that's okay. I want to spend my last months with you, and no one else. We're going to do everything a couple does together, and I hope that when I have to take my last breath, it will be in your arms. There is no other place I'd rather be."

Priya's words nearly bring him to tears but Luke tells himself to remain strong for her. He kisses her on the lips, giving her a peck before the food arrives. They eat together and he can't help but feel mesmerised by her enchanting brown eyes. Those orbs are so alluring and draw him in so irresistibly. God, he really wishes he had more time with her. Now he will have to make the most out of some months before he never gets to see her ever again. It's all his fault for not realising how she really feels much earlier.

As they eat, he suggests "Why don't you take me along for your treatments? They are still trying to save you right?" This makes her freeze. "I mean, there is always a chance that you might recover. You could still fight on. You're still going to the doctor, aren't you?" He looks at Priya, who has by now recomposed herself, hiding how much she panicked just earlier. This is a part of the act which she never considered or thought she would need. She just expected him to think that it was all hopeless and she was going to die soon, no matter what. As a result, Priya was caught completely off guard.

"Oh, thanks for that, honey, but I'd rather not," she says to him, making Luke frown. "I really appreciate the gesture a lot, but I just don't want you to see when I'm at my weakest. The doctor said that my condition is very severe and there is nothing they can do except give me pills to try to alleviate my pain. Make me more comfortable, so to speak." She is starting to feel guilty about doing this to him now, knowing that it must hurt him to think she is going to die, but she can't drop the performance until she is convinced that he is irreversibly and unconditionally in love with her.

Luke sighs. "Okay. I just want you to know that I'm always here for you, whenever you need me," he tells her. "I mean it. If you ever need me to support you when you feel down, just call or text me. I'm here for you, Priya." He leans over to kiss her on her forehead and she orgasms, squirting into her panties. The girl has to bite down on her lower lip to stop herself from crying out in the restaurant, barely managing to stifle herself. "Are you okay?" he obliviously asks her, not knowing why she is doing that.

"Oh, absolutely honey!" Priya says. "I do that when I get too emotional sometimes. Being with you reminds me of all the time I could have had with you if I wasn't being such a jerk." She uses some fake tears, being a good actress. It works. He leans over the table once more to kiss those tears away, and she has another mini climax, drenching her thong even more than she already did with her first one. Him being affection just makes her so horny and always trigger an orgasm. She loves him so fucking much.

"Let's go see a movie together," he suggests. Priya eagerly nods and the two of them to the cinema. While Priya gets the tickets, Luke buys them popcorn and some fizzy drinks. They head inside the theater together and take their seats. She snuggles up against him and he wraps his arms around her, placing the blanket over their bodies. Luke has no idea what he is setting himself up for by doing this, but he is soon about to find out.

She sneakily begins to fondle his cock beneath the blanket, making him gasp. Luke tries to wriggle away but there isn't much space. Plus, people are already starting to file into the theater, and he doesn't want anyone to know what is going on. The boy therefore whispers in Priya's ear "Honey, please stop. Don't do this in public. I'm not into exhibitionism." The Indian girl only gives him a smirk and shakes her head, with an evil look glinting in her eyes.

Priya places her hand inside his pants, finding his erection. She massages it gently with her fingers, feeling him pulsate. The girl can feel Luke's heartbeat in his dick and loves the way he can't stop himself from getting hard under her touch. It gives her a sense of power that she adores. She adores the control she has over him, but not as much as she adores Luke himself. "You are never going to tell me no again, because it won't work. Even if you ask me to stop I'm still going to keep doing what I want," she tells him, biting his earlobe.

The blushing nerd would have protested more but then recalls how he promised he would do anything for her happiness. This is the least he could do for her. He could let her have her way with him and it would make the last stage of her life a more pleasant one. So he just sits there and doesn't protest more while she continues to molest him. "Okay, but please don't make me cum," he whispers back to her. Thankfully, she nods, promising that she will stop before he gets too close. It is still very unsettling to him though, to give up control so completely.

His girlfriend leans in to whisper against his cheek "I love how slutty your cock is, getting so fucking hard whenever I touch it. You are my whore, aren't you? Just nod." Luke nods as she grips him tighter, clenching her fist around the swollen manhood before releasing, and then squeezing it again. He is starting to feel lightheaded from the pleasure, and this is only her hand too. She's got something even more pleasurable planned for the two of them already and is about to use it when they get back to her place after the movie is over.

She teases him over the next two hours. Once the movie is over, Priya leads her sweating boyfriend to her car. The Indian girl drives him back to her place. At red cross intersections, she would slip her hand into his boxers to caress him and keep him hard for her. "Your cock is mine and I want it hard at my beck and call. From now on you have to be hard whenever I want, or I'll punish you," she says. Luke, reminding himself that his girlfriend is dying, decides to go along and not protest, letting her take ownership of his body.

Within seconds of arriving, Priya drags him upstairs to her bedroom and closes the door. She then pushes him onto the bed and yanks her booty shorts off, revealing that she isn't wearing underwear. "Eat me out," she commands him, sitting on his face. Planting her hairy cunt on Luke's face, she waits patiently. It only takes him a few seconds to get right into it, servicing her the way only a slutty boy like him can. He buries his tongue deep inside the tunnel, loving the spicy nectar flowing out of her hole. Priya's womanly juices is just as intoxicating as ever.

Priya lets him make out with her pussy for a while before getting up a bit and then pissing on Luke's face. He opens his mouth for her and she starts peeing into her boyfriend's mouth. The taste of her warm urine makes him much harder than he was before, as he gulps down mouthful after mouthful of her putrid piss. Luke just loves being degraded so much. She pauses and he begs "Please piss on my face and in my mouth some more." Her disrespecting him this way just makes him so horny.

12