Faking It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirks and then grants his request, urinating on the nerdy boy's face once again and then right into his mouth, filling it up with her piss very rapidly. Finally she has no more pee left and moves down to straddle his hips. His cock is harder than it has ever been and she easily takes it inside her, sheathing him with her love canal. Priya's hole contracts around Luke and begins to pump him as she slides up and down his cock. "You like how I'm fucking you, baby?" she asks after having taken his virginity and giving him hers.

"Yes, baby. Please fuck me harder baby," he begs her. She has wanted to fuck him right after getting together with the boy, but thought that it would be too soon and decided to go out with him first to make it more meaningful. Her meaty pussy slams down onto him as she rides his cock swiftly, pounding the boy into the bed. Priya screws him hard, making her boyfriend moan in incredible pleasure as she fucks the shit out of him, banging his brains out. The countless hours she spent on working out pay off and she is now completely breaking his mind with her relentless fucking.

Eventually her tight pussy overwhelms him and he screams, firing many loads of semen inside her. He quickly fills her pussy up with his cum, making her shriek out victoriously. Priya knows that she has now gotten one step closer to accomplishing her goal of making him completely in love with her. She comes down to lie next to him on the bed and looks into his pretty eyes, his seed leaking out of her orifice. "I love you so much, Luke," she says to him and the two of them fall asleep together, lying in each other's arms.

....

After getting fucked by Priya, Luke sleeps for an hour. Priya doesn't sleep a wink and spends that time watching her cute boyfriend. She can't stop herself from playing with his hair and kissing him on the eyelids. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps. This isn't the first time she's watched him sleep. The girl has snuck into his bedroom during the night before several times, and always managed to avoid getting caught. It is a skill which she is very proud of herself for developing quite successfully, as she has been able to do this for a year now. Her friends have always called her a stalker teasingly for this act.

Suddenly, his eyes flutter open. "I'm thirsty. Could you pee in my mouth?" he asks, surprising her. She didn't think he would get so hooked. "Please, I'd really love to drink your piss right now." The girl smirks and moves up over his face, waiting for him to open his mouth. Once he does so, she starts pissing directly into it just like she did before fucking him. Feeling her hot pee hit the back of his throat makes his morning wood even harder and Luke greedily swallows all of his girlfriend's salty piss. The last stream of her piss lands on his forehead and he enjoys it a lot.

"You look so cute with my pee all over your face, little slut," she says with a giggle, making him blush and pout. He really is starting to love it when she calls him a slut or whore. It's a deep, inexplicable feeling of satisfaction, coming from a part of his personality that has been rooted inside him. Luke wants to be a whore for someone. He wants a girl to tell him that he is a slut but only for her and no one else. A gentleman on the streets and a whore in the sheets is what he is.

"I love being your slut so much, Priya," he tells her with a cute smile on his pretty face, making her beam. He then sits up and lets her hold him tightly. "Look, I'd really love to stay longer but I have to get home now. Otherwise my parents would be worried about me." He looks at his girlfriend apologetically. Luke really does want to stay with her for another hour or so, just hanging out together and maybe watching a movie. Maybe she can fuck his brains out again too. But he doesn't want his mom and dad to worry about him.

Priya pouts in a very cute way and he almost kisses her. But then he remembers that his lips are covered in her piss right now and she might not want a kiss very much. So the boy just hugs her back and stays in her warm embrace as she says "Fine, I'll drive you home. But I want you to jerk off to and cum on my picture, okay? I'll send you a picture of my ass and you can get it on your iPad and cum on the screen. Then use your phone to send me a photo for evidence," she tells him, making him raise his eyebrows at her idea.

He is then further surprised when she kisses him, ignoring her pee on his face. "That's actually a pretty good idea," Luke says to his girlfriend. "I think it would be quite fun. Yeah, I'll do it for you, baby." Priya grins, ruffling his hair affectionately, making him blush. She knows he loves it when she does that and repeats, making his adorable cheeks go even redder than before. "I think I should wash my face before going home though. Don't want them to smell your piss on my face. They might not react so well to it."

The boy feels so horny during the car ride as she drives him home. He can't wait to get into his room and do exactly as his beautiful girlfriend ordered him. Luke tries to forget the thought of losing her and live in the moment, enjoying the time he has with Priya as much as possible. He still doesn't know that she isn't really dying, and is cherishing every moment together. It is a testament to how well she's ensnared him, making him fall for her in such a short time after bullying him for so long. Soon, she won't have to lie anymore. That's what Priya tells herself as she drops him off at his place.

Once he is inside his bedroom, he locks the door. Finding his iPad, he switches the tablet on and goes to his messages. He finds the picture of Priya's brown ass waiting for him. It looks so round and juicy, making his cock stiffen immediately. Luke could never stop being in awe of his girlfriend's powerful booty, no matter how many times he's eaten it out. He rapidly unzips his pants, bringing his already turgid cock out. The boy then sets his device down on his bed and starts to jerk off slowly, teasing himself, knowing he will cum a lot more if he edges a few times.

He soon finds himself spurting onto the picture of Priya's large ass. Taking a picture of his cum on her buttocks, he sends it to her and waits. Within just one minute, she replies. 'Good boy' the message reads, with a heart emoji. Luke quickly texts her again to tell her that he will always be her good boy and sends her a kiss emoji, before setting the phone down to go take a shower in his bathroom. Luke thoroughly washes himself and puts on his pyjamas, going back to his bed.

Finding no further messages for Priya, he switches his phone off and begins to read his history textbook. It doesn't help as much as mind maps, but works well at distracting him from some harmful thoughts. After cumming, he is now experiencing post nut clarity. Over the past several days, he has started falling for his girlfriend, who is slowly dying from leukemia. She hasn't shown any signs of the illness yet, which makes him believe that Priya is only pretending to be fine for his sake.

He still doesn't know that she doesn't really have leukemia and only told him that to make him go out with her. Priya doesn't need it anymore now since he is now already in love with her. Luke just doesn't realize it yet. He thinks he is still falling for her when he has already completely fallen madly in love with the girl. With a sigh, he sets the book down on his table and leaves the room to go to the toilet. After that Luke gets into the living room where his mother brings over the plates of food for their dinner.

During the meal, he eats silently, trying to avoid his parents' eyes. He doesn't want them to ask questions. It would really hurt him if he has to explain all the things that have been going on in his life to them. He really doesn't want to have to do that. Just thinking about it is already painful enough. To talk about it would make him crumble and he doesn't want to be a weak boy. Not anymore. He wants to be strong for the people he loves who love him. He will be strong for them, no matter what.

But sadly no matter how hard he tries, Luke couldn't hide the pain in his eyes as his parents look at him, concern on their faces. They clearly know there is something wrong from how glum he is. "Did something happen to you, hun?" his mother asks him, looking into his eyes in a way that seems to be warning him not to lie to her. "You look really depressed for some reason. Me and your dad can see it on your face, you know?" Her eyes tell him that his mom wants to know what happened so that she might be able to help him out.

Luke knows though that telling her and his dad would only make it all worse. It will definitely make them pity him and he doesn't want pity. Pity is the last thing he needs right now. No, it would make him look weak and he can't have that. "Nothing, mom," he lies to her. "I just struggled a bit with some classes lately. That's all." It's a terrible lie as he never struggled in any class. Or at least he didn't tell them about struggling. If he did struggle it was never that badly. Never made him mope about at home.

His father frowns, clearly knowing that it is a lie by the boy. The older man is gazing at him intensely. "Bullshit," he says, shocking Luke with the coarse word. The man never swore. "I don't believe it for a second. You never had a serious problem with school work. It is about something else, isn't it?" The boy remaining silent is answer enough and his dad gets even more worried. "Did you get raped by one of the girls in your class? You look just like I did at your age and back in the day I was roofied once. It was before meeting your mom, when I was still alone."

Luke is surprised to find out that his dad was raped before but that barely distracts him from the grief that he is feeling right now from thinking about his girlfriend's incoming death. Finally, he decides he will just tell them and then barricade himself in his bedroom. "It's a girl problem," he tells his parents slowly. "I've been seeing this girl for some time now but things aren't going so well. She didn't do anything bad and neither did I, but it won't last anyway."

His mother appears relieved. "Oh Luke, you had me so worried! I thought that it was about drugs or something!" she exclaims, making him frown. "Listen to me, honey. High school relationships can be difficult. But you are a smart boy. You can work it out. Whatever the problem between you two is, all you need is some time. That's it. Spend a bit of time apart, then get back together when you feel ready too. It will be fine. I promise. I've been through it with your dad before, back when we were young."

"Time is the problem, mom. We don't have time because my girlfriend is now dying from leukemia," he says, making her and his dad gasp in shock. Luke's eyes have teared up after he has been forced to speak his thoughts aloud. It is something he thought would go away if he doesn't say it, but now he realizes it is final. All truth is final, and can't be changed. "I love her and she is dying, mom. I don't want to lose her. I don't want to see her die." And then Luke just breaks down into tears, crying like he never cried before.

"Oh my god!" his father cries out and envelopes him in a hug. "Son, we had no idea. I'm so sorry kid." Luke nods and returns the embrace. His dad then asks "I can't imagine how terrible you must be feeling right now. Is there anything that me and your mom could do to help you get through this?" Luke just shakes his head and tells him no. "Well, you should finish eating and get back into your room. I know you want to be alone right now. Let us know if you need anything, all right? We are here for you."

"Your father is right, Luke," his mother adds. "Just try to get some rest today and we'll talk about it tomorrow. Sleep well, honey." Luke can't see how he will sleep well with his girlfriend suffering a terminal illness but he doesn't sass her and just nods. He is witty enough to sass them many times if he wants but even on normal occasions he doesn't do it, and now he is feeling depression at the thought of losing the girl he started falling in love with.

Author's Note : Liking it so far?

12