Faking It Ch. 03

Story Info
Finding out.
4.5k words
3.97
4.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five days after his parents found out about his sick girlfriend, Luke heads to her house again. This time he is going to spend more hours over there with her. He will try to create as many good memories with her as he can so that he will have something to look back on when she is gone. Right as Luke thinks about this, Priya is busy thinking of how she can confess to him that she lied about having leukemia. The girl is at the shopping mall, trying to buy a gift for him that might distract Luke and make him less mad when Priya reveals her trickery to him.

When he gets to her place, she isn't there but her two best friends are. Luke is repulsed by the stench of alcohol in the air. It is clear from the fumes and their shit-faced expressions that they are both drunk. Leslie giggles loudly when she sees him and points him out to Bella, who is sitting on the floor and clutching a bottle of tequila. "Look! He is the male stripper we called! Get out of those clothes, mister. I want to see the snake hiding in your pants." Bella also starts giggling too, making Luke roll his eyes at the drunken girls.

It makes him wonder how the hell they are in such good shape and manage to play volleyball so well when they get so drunk like this. Maybe they don't do it too often, he thinks. Shaking his head, Luke says "Nope, I'm not a stripper. I am your friend's boyfriend, Luke. Do you remember me? Can you recognize every yourselves when you are this drunk?" Luke places his hands on his hips and looks at them testily. He does not want anyone but Priya to tease him sexually. These two have no right to objectify him. Only Priya can do that.

They both stare at him with a terribly dumbfounded look on their beautiful faces. He sighs in exasperation and runs his hands through his hair. Luke can't believe he is going to have to play babysitter to these girls while he waits for Priya to come back from the mall. "Oh! I remember you now," Bella says, catching him off guard. "You are Priya's boyfriend! The guy she manipulated into being with her." Then Leslie slaps a hand over her mouth, clamping it shut. Bella struggles, trying to pry it away while Leslie seems to sober up almost immediately.

Now Luke is looking between each of them suspiciously. Priya manipulated him into a relationship? These two are just completely off their rockers right? But then why is Leslie so shocked and afraid when Bella said it, almost as if she is covering something up? "What is going on here?" Luke demands. "How did she manipulate me into dating her? Tell me now." He glares at them and waits for them to say something to him. Surely she couldn't have made up the leukemia to make him be with her. It would be great if she isn't dying but she wouldn't lie about such a thing, right?

Bella thrashes about, clearly wanting to tell him something, but Leslie wouldn't let her. Leslie then hisses to Bella in a voice that is meant to be a whisper but Luke can still hear "Shut up. We aren't supposed to tell him that, you bitch." She then turns back to face Luke and tells him "It's nothing. Bella was just being a drunken idiot. Just forget about it, okay?" Leslie puts on an innocent expression on her face that would have convinced anyone of anything under a normal circumstance. She can be a very good actress when she needs to be.

However, this isn't a normal situation at all. No, Luke is taking the issue as a very serious one. It is clear that she is trying to cover up after Bella fucked up in some way. "I don't believe it," Luke says to her, frowning. "If there really is nothing, then why aren't you letting her say something?" His hands are still on his hips as he speaks. "How exactly did she manipulate me, huh? Tell me now or I'll tell Priya you groped me. She is the only one who is allowed to do that and can get very possessive and angry when she thinks someone else wants me."

Bella finally manages to break free from Leslie's hold on her. She glares at the latter angrily before looking at Luke and telling him "She lied to you about having leukemia so you would forgive her for bullying you and go out with her." Luke stares at her in disbelief. "It was all just for your dick. Leslie knows it too, you know?" Bella points at her and Luke could see the other girl just smacking her own forehead with her palm, looking like she wishes she could crawl into some hole and disappear off the surface of the earth.

"No way!" he yells at her. "Priya would never do anything that horrible. I don't believe it. You are crazy!" But deep in his heart he realizes that this may very well be the case. His pretty girlfriend has, after all, always seemed like a very healthy girl and nothing like the sick, dying person that she told him she is. Yet he still refuses to believe what she is saying about her. "There is no way she could do something like that. I don't believe you, Bella. Priya wouldn't do that to me. No way." Leslie looks at him with pity in her beautiful eyes.

"Wouldn't do something that bad to you? How about the time she fucking poured milkshake all over your hair in front of everyone?" Bella asks. "Or the way she ripped your homework up? She could totally do something like this to get into your pants, you know?" Luke looks at her silently, then quickly leaves the house to take some fresh air outside. He wishes it could help him to clear his head so he would be able to think of how to handle this. When she is back he will just talk to her and tell her what he heard.

At that moment, Priya's father returns home from work. The man looks at him and realizes that Luke must be the boy his daughter's been talking about. "You must be Priya's boyfriend," he says and extends a hand for a handshake. "I am her father." Luke shakes it politely then realizes that this is his chance to get the truth. If Priya does have leukemia then her dad would be able to confirm it. But if she doesn't, then he would say so and he would know that he has been lied to in the worst way possible.

"Nice to finally meet you, sir," he greets his girlfriend's father with a smile on his face. "You know, she and I haven't always been on good terms. In fact, she used to be a bit mean to me. Some of her friends claimed that she lied to me about leukemia so I would sympathize with and forgive her. Isn't that crazy? Who would actually do something like that?" Luke laughs slightly and then watches the look on Mr Singh's face to see what is going on in his head. He is reasonably okay at scrutinizing people, or so he thinks.

Mr Singh frowns before sighing. "She really did it, huh? I told her not to do it. Her mother did as well," he says. Luke is now gaping in shock. "I'm sorry, kid, but she lied to you. My daughter never had leukemia. She only told you that lie to get you to have sex with her and her boyfriend." The man then pats him on the shoulder before walking straight to his room, leaving the flabbergasted boy standing there in shock and horror. So it really is true. Bella was telling him the truth, after all. And Leslie was trying to cover it all up.

Even if Luke realized that it could be true he still didn't believe it, until his girlfriend's dad, of all people, told him that she lied. He still decides, though, to give her a chance to explain when she gets back. That's why Luke doesn't leave and stays in the sitting room, as the two blondes continue to drink like a pair of sailors, and swear even more than one. He never thought he would get to see two of the school's best athletes getting totally wasted, and in the middle of the day, no less.

Finally Priya is back from her trip to the shopping mall. She is smiling from ear to ear and walks up to him, kissing him on the cheek. Like lets her do that before backing away. Priya looks at him in confusion. "So, your two best friends got drunk and said something that's very interesting to him. They said you lied to me about having leukemia so I'd go out with you." He pauses to watch her reaction and sees that she is rapidly sweating. "Could you tell them to not make such twisted jokes again? It is so inappropriate, especially because they are your close friends."

Priya sighs, looking defeated. "It isn't a joke, baby. I'm sorry, but they're right. It was all a lie," she says. "I was afraid you would never give me a chance, so I lied that I have leukemia. I knew you're so kind you'd put aside your anger to make a dying girl's final months happy ones." She then wraps her arms around his body and buries her face in Luke's chest. "Baby, could you please give me a second chance? I could have drugged and raped you, but I respect you enough not to do that. All I did was just a little bit of manipulation."

"A little bit? You made me think that you were dying! The worst part is I fell for you and thought I was going to see the only girl I ever loved die," he says. If he said he love her earlier, before this clusterfuck happened, then she would be totally overjoyed. But the way he is looking at her with the sorrow in his eyes makes her realize that she messed up big time with her lie. She will have to figure a way to sort this shit out and really quick, before she loses Luke. "I really need time to think about this," he says to her, preparing to leave.

She grabs his wrist and stops him from going. "I'm truly sorry I caused you so much distress, baby. I really am sorry. I know what I did was wrong but I will do it again if I have to. I'm willing to do anything to have you as my boyfriend. I love you and that's all that matters." He looks at her and has a weary expression on his face. Priya then leans in to kiss his lips. It's a good sign that he lets her do this, but he still doesn't show her his forgiveness. "I will do anything I have to. Do you hear me? Anything."

"Just give me some time. I still love you but I need to figure it all out," he says. "Right now I feel so deceived by what you did and am in no shape to pursue a healthy conversation with you. I will be back. I just need to think about it all." Luke then turns around and walks out of the house, feeling deeply conflicted about it all. He has no idea how to handle everything that he just found out today and realizes he might need to figure out just how much he loves and is willing to forgive her.

Priya goes into her bedroom and sits down, thinking about what to do next. She can't lose him. He is the love of her life and she won't let them go. The girl decides tomorrow she will go to him and talk to him until he agrees to be with her again.

.....

Luke is now sitting at home in his own bedroom and thinking about all of the stuff that has happened in the previous month. How the hell could I have been so dense, he asks himself. There was no sign at all that Priya was terminally ill with leukemia. She is literally still one of the best athletes in their school. Just last week when Priya won another trophy. No way could a girl suffering from leukemia win a tournament and in such grand style. It should have been so obvious to him, but then he allowed himself to be blinded by pity, and once her plan started working, love.

He knows he should still be pissed off at her after all her lies, but it is so hard to be. For one, Luke is overjoyed that she isn't going to die. Yes, she did lie and tell him she was going to, but it was only because she loves him. Still, he can't deny that her lying about such a thing was quite messed up. Is Priya really mature enough for a relationship or not? Can he trust her to be honest to him from now on out? That is the big question, and the boy doesn't know the answer to it. He just doesn't know.

When he is with his parents at dinner that night, his mother could see that he is going through something right now. It is painfully obvious from the deeply conflicted look on his baby face. "Are you okay today? Still worried thinking about your girlfriend having leukemia? People have survived that. She might be able to pull through," she says to him. He hasn't told her the truth yet and realizes he has to do so now. Or else she would just keep on worrying about him for no good reason, and he doesn't want that to happen. Not at all.

"Priya doesn't actually have leukemia, mom. She lied to me about it," he says to her, making her and his dad's eyes go wide in shock. "The thing is, she used to bully me. When she confessed to me, I told her I need time to think. She then said she has leukemia and that her final months would be happier if she has me with her. That's how we started our relationship." With that said, he spears a broccoli and pops it in his mouth, before taking a sip of cold water from his glass, as if what he just said was perfectly normal.

"Shit!" his father yells, to the shock of Luke. His dad has always been the meek one out of his parents and speaks in a very pleasant tone in normal times. Usually it's his mother who swears. "I can't believe someone would really do something so terrible. This must be real hard on you right now, isn't it?" Luke simply nods. "Let me know if there is anything me and your mom can do for you." He can't believe his son just went through something this shocking and is now hating this Priya very much.

"Thanks, dad. I guess that it's just kind of hard for me to accept, after all the time me and her spent together," Luke says. "I don't know how to handle this. I know it might sound crazy but I still love Priya and want to stay with her. But if I forgive her right away, I might be encouraging this sort of behaviour, and I don't want to do that. So I think that I might make her wait a couple of days before going taking her back and warning her not to do something like this again. What do you think, guys?"

"It's all up to you, sweetie," his mother says with a kind look on her face. "There is no right or wrong answer here. Yes, she did a bad thing. But you can decide if you're willing to overlook it and get back together with her. This is your life. Make the decision that you feel would be best for you." She then goes into the kitchen to get herself a cookie, as her son sits there and thinks about what she just said to him. It is all so surreal and he still isn't sure that he didn't dream the entire thing up.

"I'll be in my room, thinking it over," he announces, getting up from his seat. He grabs the book he is reading right now, taking the worn paperback with him back into his bedroom. Locking the door, he sits down at the edge of his bed and begins reading it. As he goes through the pages, Luke finds himself slowly distracted from his issues. Reading has always done this for him, keeping sane by providing him an escape from his problems, as he delves into the fictional world and immerses himself in mystical lands. Even though he is already 18, he is still taken by the fantasy.

But not even the Robert Heinlein novel could keep his mind off his issues for long. Soon, the thought of Priya returns to his mind. He realises he will have to deal with it now, because it would keep him up all night if he doesn't. The boy snaps the book shut and puts it on his table, lying down on the bed. Feeling the thick mattress supporting him, he clasps his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling. It's still difficult to let go of the fact that she told him one very twisted, fucked up lie.

However, it was only one lie, and she had good intentions. She did it out of her love for him, so can he really hold it against her? Priya also treated him badly before that, but it was because she was afraid of letting him know that she's in love with him. She's already gotten rid of that fear and has told him that she loves him already. So there is no problem left. No more reason for him to say no to her. He will just wait for tomorrow when he can go to her and tell her that he will be with her again.

The next morning, she shows up at his house, wearing a tight yellow dress that accentuates her athletic yet curvy body. She looks extra great today and Luke is soon blushing, something that makes her very happy. "What are you doing here, baby?" he asks her in a nervous tone, waiting for her to say something. She doesn't, though. Not right away, so he asks her again "Is there something you wanted to say to me? I'm right here and ready to listen, Priya." He looks her in the eyes, feeling his heart beat wildly in his chest, just from being near her.

"I wanted to tell you that I forgive you, Luke," she says, astounding him. She forgives him? Really? "I really wanted you to stay and talk with me some more yesterday but you left. You as my boyfriend should have realized that I wanted that but you didn't because you were too busy being angry over a thing that you shouldn't have been so upset about in the first place." He is now just standing there, staring at her in shock. "You belong to me, Luke, and I can do anything I have to to get you in my arms. The method is irrelevant."

"Now hang on a minute," he says. "Why do I belong to you? It makes you sound kind of entitled, you know?" He looks at her for a moment and when Priya doesn't answer, he continues "But we can forget about that. It's okay. Even before you came here I already decided I would go back to being your boyfriend again." He steps up to her and wraps his arms around Priya, kissing the tall Indian girl on her lips. "I love you more than anything baby. It just kind of makes me feel a bit uncomfortable when you get so possessive right after we have an argument."

"I only had to do that because you are so adorable and I don't want to lose you," she says to him. "I know that you weren't even officially mine yet but in my mind you already were." She then bends down to kiss him on his cheeks and holds him tightly. "I have been in love with you for years now, ever since the day you took the fall for me in that Chemistry class, when you said that it was you who broke the test tube. From that day, I never stopped looking at you," she confesses to the stunned boy.

Luke looks at her in shock for a long moment then tells her "I'm so sorry, Priya. I didn't know your feels for me go all the way back. I really didn't. I'll never leave you, baby. You don't have to worry about that ever again." He then gets a great idea that he knows would really turn her on and says to her "I'm feeling so thirsty right now. Could you please piss in my mouth?" Luke gives her a cute little smirk after asking for this, waiting for her reaction.

She does not disappoint. Her eyes go wide, not expecting him to act so slutty right after they just get back together, but also feeling quite happy to oblige. "Of course, my lovely little whore," she says, following him into his bathroom. There, he takes his clothes off and lies in the bathtub, completely naked. Priya smirks as she yanks her booty shorts down. Like usual, she isn't wearing an underwear. "Get ready for you little treat, darling." She then stands with her hairy pussy right over his head and starts urinating.

Priya pisses directly into her adorable boyfriend's waiting mouth, filling it up with pee very quickly. He swallows the first mouthful, allowing her to keep on urinating inside his mouth again and again, until he can't gulp down more of the salty liquid. That's when she starts to pee onto his face, thoroughly soaking Luke's forehead and cheeks. Soon his entire face is drenched in her piss and she gives her a smile. She looks down at his erection and smiles too, feeling very pleased with herself for getting him so hard. "Do you want me to fuck you, my love?"

Luke nods rapidly. "Please fuck me! I want to get fucked," he begs. She just smiles and gestures for him to leave the tub and go to his room with her. There, he lies down on the bed, allowing her to mount him and begin riding. She fucks him slowly today, wanting to be more of a tender and romantic experience as they had only reconciled earlier. Her ass gently slaps against his balls as she coaxes the cum out. Ten minutes after she started fucking Luke, he spews his seed inside her, filling her up with his baby batter.

12