Faking It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies down next to him and cuddles the boy, with Luke being the little spoon as she presses her breasts into his back. "I love you so much baby, and I'm never going to let you go," she murmurs against his soft skin, kissing him on the back of his neck, nuzzling against his hair. She enjoys holding him in the arms like this, loving how he still trusts her enough to let her hold him this way. "I promise I will never hurt you ever again. I will always be honest to you from now on."

"Thank you, baby. I love you too," he tells her and the two of them fall asleep in each other's arms. When his parents find them like that, Luke just stammers before they smile and tell him that it is okay and to make sure that the two use protection. He only stammers further as they then leave the room, and Priya chuckles.

"I can tell I'll really love my parents in law," she tells the wide eyed cute boy.

15 years later

Leslie is waiting in the living room. She has been there for a few minutes when a cute little girl enters and runs up to her. "Aunt Leslie!" the adorable five years old greets. Leslie gives her a wide smile and bends down, lifting her up in a massive hug. She really loves being a godmother so much. Getting to dote on the kid and not having to worry about disciplining her or anything like that. Her goddaughter is just so cute. She knows she made the right choice to accept when her friend Priya asked her to be the godmother for the little girl. "I've got a question for you."

"Sure, kid. But first tell me. How has my favorite goddaughter been doing?" Leslie asks, pinching the kid's chubby cheeks gently. Priya and Luke married right after graduation, before going off to college, with Priya choosing to study medicine at Harvard. She might have become a super star athlete but still remained incredible intelligent and managed to maintain perfect grades, even as she spent increasingly more time boning Luke in their senior year of high school. It's not too surprising that soon after getting her IUD removed when she graduated from Harvard, she got pregnant. It was a surprise to Luke, of course, since he didn't know that she got it removed.

"I'm your only goddaughter Aunt Leslie so of course I'm your favorite," the way too smart for her age girl says, making Leslie smile. "Anyway, I heard my mom calling my dad a sex slave once. I was eavesdropping so I couldn't ask them what that means." Leslie burst into a fit of giggles at this, making the little kid frown. "Did I say something funny?" she asks in that cute, indignant way only a little child could manage, as her beautiful godmother continues to laugh, clutching the sides of her body.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, honey," she finally manages to say. "I think that your mom should be the one to explain that to you when she comes." Then she snickers to herself at the double meaning behind that and waits. Priya emerges from her room next, looking like a very satisfied woman. She is already dressed up and prepared to work, about to head to the hospital first thing in the morning. "Hi. Your daughter just told me she heard you calling Luke a sex slave. She asked me what that means so I told her that she should ask you instead." Then she goes to make herself a cup of coffee, but stands close enough to hear what her friend is going to say.

Priya is caught off guard but picks her daughter up anyways and kisses her on the forehead. "A sex slave is what you can have when you are 18, baby," she just answers cryptically, making Leslie spit out her coffee. "What? She is my daughter, after all. Only natural that she takes after me in these things, isn't it? Except for the bullying part. That was quite silly of me, now that I think about it."

The End.

12