Fall Break Pt. 01

Story Info
Janette discovers one of Hadiya's hidden obsessions.
7.3k words
4.62
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers

T H U R S D A Y
Night

'Twas a normal evening, the beginning of what should I'd hoped to be a normal fall break. My courses were going well, I had a decent job -- everything was genuinely peachy...with the exception of one thing that I kept hidden from most people, minus my ex-girlfriend. On the bed in front of me sat a bag of things that I usually kept hidden in my closet. I unzipped the duffel bag and stared for a moment at what it contained, waiting as I listened to what my roommate Janette was up to. I had never tied myself up or used anything in there with anyone else in the house before, but I was feeling a little antsy. She had said she was going out, but now she was in front of the TV.

I'm not going anywhere until ten tonight, her words echoed.

Ugh.

Perhaps I didn't have to wait. I could do something in here -- and then make my way out to the main area?

Without a second thought, I unzipped my boots and took off my leggings, which I tossed into the hamper across the room. I kept on what I had under there and removed my sweater, which I also threw in the laundry. I speculated keeping my bra on, but then thought against it and threw it into the laundry too.

A weird thing that typically bogged me down was deciding how I wanted to bind myself. What color of rope? What color clothes? Maybe it was vanity. I typically looked in the mirror at least once every time I bound myself or when someone tied me up.

I eventually decided on something that black rope would pair well with. I put the boots I'd worn that day back in the closet and grabbed a corset, 60 cm gloves, and a pair of high-heel, platform thigh-high boots -- all leather and all red.

I first put on my boots, pulling them up and over my knees. Next I put on my corset, a tight-fitting item just like the boots I'd just put on. Finally, I put on my gloves, which I tugged on up past the elbow. After I finished, I got up to take a look at myself in the mirror. I admired myself, turning left and right to get a better look at my beautiful body. The corset I wore greatly accented my DD-cup breasts. I began to touch myself a little bit, imagining things being done to me and the inverse.

As the TV blared outside my room, I began to imagine the person watching it pinning me against a wall -- doing things to me. A surge of ecstasy went through my body as I imagined her --

Though a powerful knock on the door snapped me back to reality, she remained in my head.

"Hadiya?" she called from beyond my door.

"Janette!" I yelled in shock.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? a voice screeched inside my head.

"I'm going out," Janette said. I was clutching my half covered breasts in embarrassment. I was ecstatic in that moment that she couldn't see me.

That was, until she said:

"Don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone, okay?"

The moment she closed the front door, I flew back into Fantasy Land. I couldn't tell if I was excited or terrified of the idea of being Janette's plaything, or whether or not I was happy she had gone. I wondered if someone out there had done a study on the idea of people wanting to be dominated by their roommates as I grabbed a handful of black rope and a 2½" red rubber ball gag from the duffel bag on my bed. I began making my way out to the main living area until I remembered that no matter how hard I tried, rope would never be enough to keep me in one place.

I returned to the duffel bag and took out two sets of cuffs, one for my wrists and one for my ankles. I grabbed a chain to lock around my waist to challenge me a little bit more as well.

Before leaving my room, I did the one thing I'd been dying to do for days. I turned towards the mirror, picked up the gag, and pushed that glorious red ball between my teeth. I felt a slight strain as I buckled it tight behind my head. As I finished adjusting the strap, I looked in the mirror.

I think in that moment, it began to bother me -- I desperately wanted to know if my roommate had something that she too kept secret. I began to wonder if she had a desire to do all sorts of things to the queer girl she roomed with. Did she want to take charge of them for a weekend? What did she fantasize about doing to them?

As I returned my gaze to the restraints in front of me, I noticed that my underwear had gotten a little damp. I scurried into the main living space and looked for the best place to begin my small adventure -- or potential misadventure...

I secured the chain around my hips and padlocked it in place. I placed the keys on the counter behind me. After realizing there was a tiny flaw in my plan, I took the ball gag out for a moment and quickly rushed to place one of my towels beneath it.

You can put it back in soon. Get zip ties first, the voice inside my head told me.

I returned into my bedroom and grabbed a few from the zip-lock bag in my desk labelled "cable ties". I then returned to the main living area and checked the keyring I'd placed on the counter with the handcuff and ankle cuff keys on it before resuming my prior activities. I then looped one of the zip ties through the waist chain and through the chain of the handcuffs. I secured it and then trimmed the extra length with scissors.

I returned to my room a final time to tie some rope around my upper torso -- necessary small loops that I could put my arms through and secure later. I also grabbed my vibrator.

I searched for a good place in the room to loop the ankle cuffs around. Though I was always hesitant about using barstools (as I always seemed to knock them over), I was feeling a bit adventurous today and decided that I'd make things interesting. I moved one from the kitchen counter to the center of the room and then returned to the kitchen to get the rest of what I needed. I picked the ball gag back up and placed it once more between my teeth and secured it. I then took a small segment of rope and secured it to the keyring. I put my vibrator in my panties and then walked over to the barstool in the center of the room.

My first order of business was wrapping those pesky ankle cuffs around the bottom rung of the barstool. I was excited even more to hear the satisfying click of each cuff being secured around one of my ankles. Next, I tied my thighs and lower legs together and to the seat. My upper torso was then secured via struggling my way into the loops I'd made in my room a few minutes before. I left it a little loose so I could do the remainder of what I had planned. I then switched on the vibrator and enjoyed it for a few minutes before pulling the ropes taught, pulling my arms behind my back.

Maybe that's a little bit too tight? I thought.

I shook my head.

Nah, that'll be fine.

I then secured the handcuffs around each one of my wrists, leaving me completely trapped until the timer went off or -- assuming I didn't drop the handcuff key -- until I decided to free myself. The timer would ensure that I freed myself before Janette got home.

I began to enjoy a nice struggle until I started playing with the word "timer" in my head. I watched the seconds tick by on the clock across the room until it dawned on me.

I had not set a fucking timer.

"Oh, fufffh!" I moaned through the ball gag.

And then --

"MFFFFHHH!" I yelled as I climaxed.

I felt something electric move through me as my eyes rolled back into my head and I enjoyed the sensation that followed. I heard a small clink in the background, which didn't register until the buzzing sound from the vibrator stopped.

"Mhhh?" I was very, very confused -- until I realized that the batteries in the vibrator had died. And as I tried to tug the rope I was holding to get the keys, I noticed something else:

The ropes securing my arms were getting tighter. I tugged on another rope, and the same thing happened. As there were only two ropes dangling behind me, that could only mean one thing.

I'd dropped the damn keys.

I was trapped.

I can't say that I know for sure how long I was stuck there on that barstool. I must have zoned out, because I was catapulted back to reality by the sound of keys in the front door.

I did the only rational thing on my mind and panicked, attempting to escape my restraints before that door opened. Unfortunately, the one thing that I'd hoped wouldn't happen did. The damn barstool fell over.

"Mmmph!" I exclaimed as I fell sideways onto the carpet.

Soon after, my unsuspecting roommate entered the upstairs flat. She walked over to where I had fallen. I was mortified, to say the least. Perhaps what scared me most, however, was that she didn't seem to surprised to catch me like this.

I attempted a smile, hoping that it might get me out of whatever was going to come next.

"I have to say, I love those stiletto heels," she paused and examined my predicament. "You know, you're pretty cute when you get yourself into trouble."

"I yyyaammm?" I tried to reply.

She crouched down.

"Very much so," she told me. "So cute that..." She trailed off. I was afraid of where she was going with this.

She took off her sweater and slipped out of her dress. I was shocked to discover that she wasn't wearing anything beneath it. No bra, no nothing. The only thing my gorgeous roommate was wearing in that moment was her small black choker, a flower crown, and dreamcatcher necklace. She disappeared for a moment.

When she returned, Janette was wearing over-the-elbow black latex gloves and was carrying a collar and leash.

"Mmmmfph?" I asked.

"Well, I can't leave you like this, silly," she said.

"Mmmm ftummm," I moaned, drooling a little. I made puppy-dog eyes, hoping that they would free me from further embarrassment. Instead --

"I know you're stuck," she told me. "But are you sure you want me to let you go?"

"Yefffff?" I attempted to reply, though I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to be freed. I struggled a little bit as a I attempted to find the keys on the carpeted floor.

Unfortunately, Janette got to them first. She casually picked them up off of the floor and dangled them in front of me.

"You wanted these?" she asked me.

I nodded vigorously in excitement.

She got in closer and examined the ropework and cuffs I used to bind myself. She grabbed and pulled at some ropes, and plucked some others. Eventually, she told me what was on her mind.

"I think some improvements could be made," she told me. She thought for a moment. "I'm almost worried that you might be able to escape."

"But first," she said, "I think you'd like it if I separated you from this wretched barstool."

"Mhmm hmmm!" I then attempted to say "please". No such luck, but my roommate seemed to understand as she knelt over me. The ropes around my lower body were undone. She then inserted the key into the ankle cuffs' locking mechanism and turned it in the necessary direction to open them. The click of freedom reached my ears, and I began to attempt to sit upright.

That was apparently not desired by Janette. She pinned me to the floor with her knees.

"I'm almost done," she said. "Be patient."

She lifted her knees from my back.

My entire lower body was now free. I squirmed into an upright position. I tried to hide my small feelings of excitement in the moment, but I think that Janette could tell.

"Mmmm. Someone seems to be a little wet down there!"

I really was. She reached into my panties and removed the vibrator. She then attempted to turn it on.

"Such a shame that the battery is dead. Classic Hadiya, always forgetting to charge things."

As much as I was verbally protesting, in my mind I felt that I was being teased, and I eagerly wanted more.

Please do something to me. PLEASE.

I struggled in my bonds, letting out grunts of frustration as I swung my shoulders from side to side. She grabbed me and pulled me in close. I felt her breasts pressed up against my back and her powerful thighs as she wrapped herself around me. She then put her hands over my upper chest and groped my breasts.

She then put her lips to my neck and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and moaned in delight. I wanted more. I wanted her.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm hmmmmmm," I moaned with a smile.

"Do you want me to free you?" she asked.

"I kifff you?" I verbally tumbled in return.

"Not yet, but I have some time to play with you."

Some time?

"Mhmmm?" I asked.

"Well, I'll have to put you on hold when McKenzie and her friends come over."

"Mkmmmeee?" I grunted in anger. "Mmmmm?"

"I know you don't like her, but it'll only be for an hour or two." She paused.

"Mhhmmmmmmmm!" I moaned.

"I've been stalling for too long." She began untying my upper body.

Was she freeing me? Would I get to fulfill my fantasy?

She pulled the ropes free, though my wrists were still cuffed behind me. I got to my feet and turned around to see what my roommate was doing.

She grabbed a fistful of rope and then turned me back around. She looped the rope I'd previously tied myself with around my upper arms. She then repeated the process all the way down to my wrists. My arms were now pulled tightly together, with almost no space between them. I had almost forgotten how flexible I was.

"Ready for the next bit?" she asked.

She slipped my corset off of my breasts, leaving them very much exposed to the cool apartment air. The handcuffs and the zip tie was cut; she then unlocked the padlock holding the chain around my waist. I could now move my arms to some degree.

That was short-lived, however, as she began tying my arms behind my back -- or to it, for that matter. I was now stuck trapped, yet again.

Janette took a step back to admire her handiwork.

"There seems to be something missing from this picture," she told me.

"Miffing?"

I shivered a little bit and felt goosebumps downstairs.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

I nodded in response.

To my surprise, she grabbed the scissors from the counter. She then moved her hand to my panties and began cutting them, leaving my wet skin exposed to the cold air.

"How's that?" she asked.

I attempted to walk away from her. Find a way to get free on my own. She grabbed me by one of my breasts.

I tried to walk away again, but temptation won. I returned to her and got on my knees. Janette leaned over and kissed me on the forehead before putting the collar around my neck. She then clipped on the leash.

"There's still something missing here," Janette pondered. She tapped her chin with her index finger and stared intently at me. "You know, I think you were pretty cute in that corset earlier."

I smiled, but felt myself blush from embarrassment as a glob of drool hit the floor.

"So messy," Janette said. "That's simply unacceptable."

I couldn't help but giggle.

"I'll have to punish you for that. I wonder, do you still have that partial armbinder -- you know -- the one that only locks your elbows in place?"

I giggled again, but this time nervously. How did she know about that?

"I'll have to put that on you as well. Come along."

She pulled me to my feet and led me to my bedroom. She began to untie my upper body so that she could put the -- well, other stuff on. She paused momentarily, then grabbed the handcuffs from the kitchen, which she brought back and locked onto my wrists.

"Mffff mmm mmm meee," I tried to speak once more. She simply tapped my nose in response.

Once the ropes were undone, she put a different corset on me that left my breasts exposed. Next, up and over the handcuffs went the armbinder, rendering my arms almost completely useless.

Janette took off the handcuffs and then tied my arms back into place, securing them to my back.

Now my arms were useless.

Janette pulled me to my feet again and led me to her room, where she put on a pair of black leather platform wedge heel ankle boots and grabbed what looked like two vibrators and a...red leather blindfold?

She fastened the blindfold around my neck for the time being, then pulled me closer with the leash.

Oh fuck, I'm horny!

I silently wished for her to stop teasing me. She held the larger of the two vibrators up for me to see. This one looked to be sort of...phalic.

"Do you know where this one goes?" she asked me.

I smiled nervously in a fruitless attempt to get out of it. I then shook my head.

Janette kissed me again, then whispered in my ear.

"Bend over."

"Mmmmph?" No. no.

She slapped my ass. I moaned.

"Do as your mistress commands you."

I relented and turned around. I felt the strain of the leash pulling on the collar around my neck as I felt the burn of the phalic vibrator being shoved into my ass.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned loudly. I felt and heard hard leather make contact with my skin. She had a riding crop too.

She made me turn to face her again.

"On your knees."

I did as I was told. She leaned over me.

"Do you promise not to drool on the floor for the next half hour?" she asked me.

I nodded, but also knew it would be difficult to keep that promise. I think she knew that too. She traced the area between my breasts and my neck with her fingers.

Oh fuuuucccckkk. I moaned in delight, this time drooling on the carpet.

"That didn't last long." She picked up a remote, then pulled me to my feet again.

My eyes widened. I protested.

"Now, what should I turn it up to?" She looked at it for a moment. "How about...five?" She pressed the button.

The vibrator buzzed, and I trembled and moaned.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked me.

I nodded. I wanted to grind up against her so badly.

Janette glanced over at the clock and turned the vibrator down for a moment.

"Mmmm. It seems we have about forty-five minutes before McKenzie arrives," she then turned to me. "Would you mind getting on the bed with me?"

My eyes widened. I almost forgot that I had a massive vibrator in my ass, now softly buzzing.

She pulled me over to the bed and led me onto it. She then followed.

"Spread your legs, my pet," she ordered me. I obeyed. She then got in my lap and pulled me in close as she put the other vibrator between us.

"Would you like to kiss me?" she asked.

I nodded frantically.

"I'll give you a choice," she told me. "You can either have one, I put the gag back in, and then turn on the vibrator, or you can make out with me blindfolded while the vibrator is on."

"Mammm I hab boffff?" I drooled slightly. Though I knew the answer.

"No, Hadiya. You disobeyed me," she said with a slightly sadistic smile.

I asked for the blindfold. Janette removed the ball gag and slipped the blindfold over my eyes and tightened it. I could feel my own drool trickle down my breasts as I felt something hard and rubbery sneak its way between Janette and I as she pressed herself up against me. It then turned on and I could feel the electric sensation of the vibrator. She then turned up the vibrator in my ass as she pulled me closer. I felt our lips touch as she kissed me, and the world around us drifted away. I hungered for her. Oh, how I never wanted this moment to end.

As I heard her gasp for air and moan as she climaxed, I knew this moment would soon (but hopefully only temporarily?) be a thing of the past. The vibrator she was wielding was shut off and the blindfold was removed. I attempted to sneak one more kiss, but Janette quickly shoved the ball gag back between my teeth and secured it in place.

"Sneaky," she said to me with a smile, "but predictable."

I moaned in annoyance as she turned down the other vibrator too. She got off the bed and pulled me along with her. I put my feet on the ground once more, albeit reluctantly.

KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers