Fall Camping Crossdresser

Story Info
Nylons, short skirts, heels and men at fall campsite.
2.1k words
4.67
16.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Fall is my favorite time of the year. Not only can I wear more of my favorite feminine items under my boring male attire, its tights season! That's why I do most my camping in the fall when the weather is cooler and the nights are longer. I love a cold breeze scrolling across my nylon covered legs as the sun sets by 5 :30 or so. The last camping trip I took a few weeks ago during the first week of October was one of my best yet.

Shorty after parking and setting up my travel trailer the sun was already descending as it changed the clear blue sky to hughes of orange and red. With anticipation of a cool clear fall night I placed kindling then larger pieces of wood into the metal ring firepit before entering the camper to change.

With great excitement I laided out and opened all five of my suitcases. Before me on display was an extensive collection of feminine clothing. Suitcase number one stuffed with dresses and skirts. From short satin floral dresses to black leather skirts. Suitcase number two was filled to the brim with nylons, tights, and various pantyhose including crotchless. Suitcase number three contained sheer lacey tops, button down sweaters, and a short black leather jacket.

Suitcase number four held a fair amount of my panties, bras, and my make up bag along with other assorted gear and toys. Suitcase number five contained some of my favorite night gowns, teddies, and silk robes. With so many option to choose from it was difficult for me to decide, which is part of the fun.

About twenty minutes later I'm sitting in my folding camp chair near my crackling fire. My first outfit of the night starts with a silver spandex thong holding a large vibrating and pulsating dildo firmly in my boi pussy.

I rubbed my legs together as I enjoyed the fires flickering lights dance across the ultra shiny tan pantyhose. The sheer silver satin dress did little to stop the fall breeze from hardening my nipples, of course with the help of a flick or two from me.

The uneven ground acts as a constant reminder that I need more practice in my high heels as I grabbed a few more logs of wood from the stack for the fire. When I sat back down I clicked the remote in the cupholder of the chair a few times, instantly my vibrating friend changed tunes as my weight in the chair kept it buried deep inside me.

Even though it was completely dark when I lifted my satin dress I could see a wet spot growing in my spandex thong. Precum seeped through my tented sheer to the waist pantyhose and filled the air with the delicious aroma of cum.

As I was clutching the arms to the camping chair on the verge of an orgasm I heard a male voice from the road ask how I was on this fine October night. The question snapped me out of a pre orgasm trance as I focused on the silhouette approaching. I trembled at the thought that it might be a park ranger here on a complaint. Quickly I throttled through the options on the remote to silence the prostate pounding dildo.

When the stranger finally came close enough for the campfire to shed some light on this mystery man, I smiled. It was Clark, a guy I meet here last year. He was here with his wife and kids then but that didn't stop him from fucking me in the men's restroom several times.

Clark complemented me on my outfit and assured me I was hot as ever. I thanked him for his nice words then asked if he was here with his family again. He proceeded to inform me that the wife and kids were home and that he and the boys were here on a football camping trip.

Turns out Clark and five of his fellow football fans were occupying two campsites just down the lane from mine. After a brief conversation his cock was back in my mouth and my robotic dildo was back on track fucking my brains out.

With his firm hands holding my head, he forced his dick as deep into my throat he could. As a steady river of his cum flowed down my throat and into my stomach I erupted myself. As cum oozed from the corners of my mouth my didlo continued to pound my bowels while streams of semen saturated the tan pantyhose.

I collapsed back into the folding camp chair and turned off the powerful didlo that was relentlessly fucking my ass. As he tucked his deflated penis into his pants I caught my breath. After thanking me for an amazing cock sucking he asked if I would be interested in stopping by their camp later. Without hesitation I agreed then mentioned I would be by after I freshened up and changed. He kissed me on my cock sucking lips and said he couldn't wait as he left to go tell the guys the great news.

What I thought would be a quick clean up and changed turned into an hour long event. It wasn't time consuming to clean my cum soaked thong and pantyhose. Nor was it hard to clean my pulsating, probing, remote controlled large dildo. It was picking out the perfect outfit and fixing my makeup to the slutty level I was looking for.

I wanted something bold and sassy, something that screamed "look at me and I'm here to party." I started with a pair of bright orange tights. Panties are fun but nothing compares to slick tights rubbing against my freshly shaved balls and cock. My erection played a game of push, as it tried to create a sheer tented triangle of orange material, the tights continued to resist my members efforts pushing it back against my torso.

Calming down a little I was able to step into my short black leather skirt. I love how this one has a deep slit in the back that shows off the bottom of my ass cheeks. Next I slid on a pair of wedge heeled black leather boots. They come up mid calf and compliment my bright orange legs perfectly. After the boots I put on a black sheer long sleeve top that had bright orange satin piping along the buttons and the cuffs.

I wanted my bobbing head to be very visible so I went with the blondest wig I packed. It's shorter but with it's flared bangs will still rock back and forth to the motion. I added some heavy plastic orange hoop earrings and several coats of clear lip gloss with sparkles to finish off the look.

By the time I strolled down to the fellas campsites my nipples were swollen and hard from the sheer top rubbing against them with the cool breeze. Stepping onto the grass of their double lot and off of the gravel road way my heart pounded with anticipation as my mind raced of dirty thoughts.

All six guys were standing around the fire when they simultaneously stopped talking and turned to look at me. One of them slapped Clark across the chest and said that he was right, I was a hot piece of ass.

That's when Clark introduced me to the group. There was two Mikes. a John, Frank and Marcus. One of the Mikes and Marcus were black gentlemen the others were white. Clark mentioned that they were all close freinds from their college days and try to have an adventure once a year together. I smiled as I introduced myself as Sarah and showed them the bottle of Crown Royal Peach I brought with me.

A few shots around the fire and the guys started passing me around as much as the bottle. I'd sit on one lap for awhile then kiss another one for a bit. Frank took a big shot of Crown then french kissed me as we shared it. I loved how each man caressed me in different ways, John would have me ride his thigh as he grabbed my ass while we stood by the fire. Where as Marcus had me sit side saddle in the chair with him as his hands wandered all over my orange tights covered legs.

As the empty Crown Royal bottle settled on top of the red coals in the firepit, I was getting lots of attention at the picnic table. With my skirt hiked up my nylon covered cock was at full attention. I was sitting between the two Mikes and alternating my cock sucking skills between them. My blonde hair and large orange hoops swayed back and forth while I worked my best on the two penis lollipops. With both their tips in my mouth they came together as semen flowed over my sparkley lips and onto my see through black top.

Frank with his engulfed cock in his hand looked as if he couldn't wait anymore as he pushed me over the table top. I oozed precum as he ripped my tights to expose my pre lubed ass to the night air. My breath could be seen when I exhaled as Frank slowly buried his throbbing cock into me. I gripped the wooden tabletop edges tight as he pounded me harder and harder. He suddenly withdrew from my gapping hole and sprayed cum all up and down the crack of my ass.

Marcus sat down at the picnic table with his back to it as he spread his legs exposing his tree trunk of a prick to the flickering light of the campfire flames. It was at least 12 inches long with the girth of a tuna can. I looked to Clark and mentioned that I was a little intimidated and not sure how I was going to mount this monster of a prick. Clark looked to John and asked if he remembered the " double dunk" move. John smiled Clark and him grabbed me under an arm and by the back of my knees and carried me over to Marcus.

With my cum coated ass towards Marcus the guys spread me out while they lifted me over his telephone pole. Marcus covered the head of his cock with some semen from my ass as he guided it into my suspended hole. Very slowly the guys continued my decent down onto this amazing steel rod. Inch by inch I felt it pass my prostate while the guys kept full control of me.

When I felt like I was splitting in two the guys would stop for a minute, let me catch my breath, then continue lowering me. With my tights covered legs high in the air the closest part of me to mother earth was consuming a salami stick. When I finally felt his balls against my ass I honestly thought I felt his cock pressing against one of my lungs.

Like a deer in headlights I just froze there, resting against the base of his cock when I heard John say " I think she's ready ". Thats when the boys started lifting me up and down the entire length of the shaft like a human fleshlight. The feeling of being completely out of control as I was continuously lifted a foot higher then slammed down again was euphoric. I whimpered as they picked up the pace while opening my tights covered legs wider.

When Marcus began to cum the guys dropped me onto his cock. I slid all the way down as he launched round after round deeper into me then I ever experienced. Still mounted on his cock like a melted marshmallow on a stick I felt both my hands being filled with hardons. Clark and John still needed release.

I pumped them vigorously as Marcus's cock continued to pulse within me as he recovered from his orgasm. John crammed his tongue down my throat as I continued jerking him and his friend off. Soon I felt both my hands get wet as both guys came all over them.

I took the two huge loads of cum and smeared them over my orange tights encased cock and began to pump myself hard against the cum soaked material. When Marcus final plopped out of my ass a flood of cum puddled between my legs. The silky sloppy sound of cum was so loud I shook as I came to the music.

With assistance I rose to my feet desperately trying to maintain my balance in my high heeled boots. After regaining my composer I thanked the gentlemen for the fun filled evening as I excused my fun filled ass. The guys mentioned that they were there for another three days if I was interested in hanging out again. While cum trickled down my legs and into my boots as I walked back to my place I grew concerned. Did I pack enough clothes, what should I wear tomorrow?

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers