Fall Festival

Story Info
A cold night heats up as a naked man serves and entertains.
2.8k words
4.45
15k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, and cold, as we made our way over the bumpy field, walking back to our campsite. There were six of us and we had a cozy setup with our tents, a large kitchen area, and chairs surrounding a metal fire pit. The party was winding down in the big red barn at the bottom of the hill and we had decided to leave, wanting more drinks and some snacks.

The party had been quite a scene with lots of costumes and revelry but I was happy to get back into the quieter outer edge, enjoy the night sky filled with stars. I couldn't get this view of the heavens from my suburban house, it was too close to the city.

I was a newcomer to this crowd, invited by a friend and meeting the other four women for the first time earlier today upon arrival at the secluded property.

We had just returned to camp when Morgan noticed someone approaching. It was a man that had been at the party, and he strode up to us wearing a black gladiator skirt, boots, and nothing else.

"Hello ladies," he said. "Can I assist you with anything tonight?"

We were sitting in a circle of camp chairs and immediately everyone began looking at each other, not sure what to think. He walked right up to us, and a couple of them giggled and blushed.

Lila considered herself bold, and laughingly suggested he strip. He chuckled, assuming she was joking, and maybe she was, but he had strolled into our camp of his own free will and I was going to call his bluff.

"I believe the lady asked you to strip," I said sternly, "or you can leave." I looked straight at him, not laughing, a strong devious grin on my face. There was no mistaking that I was serious. The other women looked at me, shocked at the casual manner in which I commanded this man.

He looked around at all of the gazes now falling across him and I waited to see what he would do.

"You can stay if you strip and serve us," I said.

There was very little light and I couldn't make out his expression but he hesitated before unbuckling the belt around the skirt and releasing it to the ground around his feet. I sat back into my seat, grinning, as everyone else gasped and giggled, hands over their mouths.

I picked up a flashlight from beside my chair and directed the light toward him. The bravado he had walking into our camp had faded and he stood shifting his feet, head slightly lowered, face blushing. He was very tall with wide shoulders, well defined torso, and muscular arms and legs, an impressive sight.

"It's cold, make us a fire," I told him, keeping the flashlight shining on him. The others were still giggling and looking at him and each other with wide eyes.

"Is this actually happening?" laughed Lila.

After a moment of hesitation he asked where our firewood was kept.

"Go into the woods and collect some," I replied, reaching the flashlight toward him. "Be careful not to get scratched up by the branches," I added. He took the flashlight and headed into the trees, returning a few minutes later with his arms full of dry branches. The look of disbelief was stronger on his face than my camp mates' but his cock had grown hard and bobbed around as he carried the wood and began to make a fire, betraying him, exposing his embarrassed arousal.

He built a fire and soon it was flickering and rising up, providing heat and also illuminating him, highlighting his muscles, the lines of his body, the erection that stuck out from his hips.

"Oh wow, oh my goodness," exclaimed Morgan as she stared at him, eye level with his cock as he worked on the fire. She sat next to me and turned, saying, "how are you so calm, not... um... you seem..." her voice trailed off.

"Not my first rodeo," I replied, as she looked at me, surprised by my composure and unsure of what to make of it.

"Boy," I said, "understand that you are free to leave at any time, but if you choose to continue to stay, you choose to obey."

His brow furrowed as he thought about what I meant, but his twitching cock continued to show how aroused he had become. He had sauntered brazenly into our camp to tease and tantalize us, not expecting to end up under my control like this.

After several seconds he nodded, acknowledging his submission, a concerned but excited look on his face.

"How may I serve?" he asked.

I glanced around the circle of women, they were still trying to process what was happening. "Someone give him a command," I said.

More glances passed between them until finally Jessica looked toward him, then me, "the dishes from dinner need to be washed."

His eyes darted to me, and I nodded toward our kitchen. "You heard her."

"My name is Thomas," he said.

"They don't care," I replied, "you are Boy. Go clean the kitchen."

He quickly scurried into the large kitchen tent and began to clean the dishes and table tops. Morgan looked at me with dismay, shaking her head, stunned but intrigued. "What are you doing?" she asked quietly.

"What he wants us to do, what we will enjoy," I replied.

He made quick work of the cleaning duties and I told Jessica to inspect his results, which she approved of. The fire had grown feeble and the night air had become very cold.

"Boy, don't let that fire go down, you need to make sure we are warm and comfortable," I commanded. We were all wearing warm outfits and had blankets and I was surprised that he wasn't freezing. It seemed the excitement and nervousness he felt kept him from feeling the cold.

"Uh... yes ma'am," he replied, adding more wood and stirring the heap until the flames roared.

I heard Jessica comment that we hadn't gotten our snacks, so I told her to instruct Boy to fetch whatever anyone wanted. Timidly, she squeaked, "can you please get us some snacks?"

"Oh honey," I said, "say it like you mean it. And no pleases are necessary."

Everyone giggled again and Jessica managed to take a stronger tone and instructed him to go fetch some food. Lila added, "find the plates and make one for each of us with fruit and cheese."

"But wine first!" said Morgan quite loudly. Then quieter she whispered, "I think we need it."

Boy went back into the kitchen area, fumbling around, looking for glasses and wine. There were only two lanterns in there and they weren't very bright, and not much light from the raging fire was extending that far. Everyone was having too much fun watching him dig around to offer any help. He would bend over to search through boxes, exposing the outline of his balls hanging between his legs.

He found the glasses and set them out onto a table and kept looking for the wine, which he found in crates on the ground at the back side of the enclosure. Getting bolder, Morgan called out, "nice sack!" We all erupted into laughter.

He delivered the drinks two at a time, moving around the circle of chairs, walking between us and the fire. As he walked his cock bobbed and became the focus of attention.

Boy prepared plates of food and served them, completing his task in six trips back and forth, his hard dick sticking straight out and his balls swinging.

"Now, how about some entertainment?" I asked. The others giggled again, enthralled with everything going on and not sure of what to expect next.

"Dance for us, let us see you dance around that nice fire you made," I instructed.

He looked spooked by the instruction, but his cock got harder and twitched for several seconds as his hips involuntary thrust slightly.

Lila and Morgan reached behind their chairs and retrieved drums and fell into an enchanting primal beat and Thomas began moving to the rhythm of their song. I looked toward him and swirled my finger in circles. He knew what I meant and began to dance around the fire, encircling it, moving to the sound of the drums.

The glow of the fire light on his gyrating body was having a strong effect on all of us, but I sat studiously watching as they awkwardly shifted in their chairs, embarrassed by how much they wanted to watch his movements. He was performing well, rubbing his hands along his sexy body and thrusting his hips in tune to the beat of the drums. Our eyes met and I nodded my approval. Although aloof in my demeanor, my desire had been growing as I watched him, my pussy was throbbing and I could feel the wetness between my legs.

I watched them watch him, hunger in their gazes, amazed at the scene unfolding before them. As he passed by me I took a stern swat, landing my hand on his ass. "Go ahead if you want," I told them. "Smack him."

More nervous laughs and glances swept across our circle, and Lila was the first to indulge. She landed a firm hand on his cheeks and he gasped in surprise. Morgan went next, then Jessica, and eventually Becca, the timid one, joined in. He continued to dance despite the repeated strikes as he passed by each one of us. I had retrieved a black leather paddle from my bag and used it, more forcefully than the others were bold enough to try.

His cheeks turned pink, and on his next pass in front of me I reached out and grabbed his hard cock, stopping him in his tracks. "On my lap Boy," I said.

He hesitated, looking into my eyes with fear, but his cock was harder than ever and glistening with drops of cum escaping from the tip. I caressed his thigh, nodding, and he laid himself across my lap.

"Pick a number," I told him.

"Wha... what??" he asked.

"Pick a number!"

"Five," he uttered, groaning, having no clue what I was up to.

"Okay ladies, there are six of us and he chose five, so thirty it is."

He moaned and wriggled, facing thirty blows from my paddle, laying on my lap, submitting his pink ass in the midst of these strangers. "Count them out for me," I instructed, as I landed the first strike.

"One!" he cried, bucking at the sting.

I rubbed the paddle against him before administering the next hit, his hips jerking in anticipation. Smack, "Ohh! Two," he whimpered.

The five women were transfixed and wordless, witnessing this big muscular man draped across my lap, rock hard, balls hanging between his legs, gasping and counting out each blow of my paddle. The tip of his cock dripped and would touch my leg when he squirmed.

I continued to apply firm blows to both ass cheeks equally and he gasped out each number. Boy was panting by the time I reached thirty strikes, his ass was bright red and burning.

"Sit up," I said.

He slid off my lap onto his knees before pushing himself up to kneel. His face, shoulders and chest were almost as red as his ass, flushed with the deep aching he felt. As difficult as it had been to expose his body and his servitude, to reveal the conflicted pleasure it brought him, now all he thought of was how intensely he needed release. The service and spankings had twisted his mind into pure desire to please, pleasure and worship me, as I had worshipped him by displaying his submission.

"Please," he pleaded, looking up at me.

"What do you want Boy?" I asked.

"I want to pleasure you, I want to taste you," he responded breathlessly. He dropped his head slightly, embarrassed by his public confession.

"And what else?" I asked.

His head was still bowed but his eyes found mine again and I could see his anxiety, but deeper within them I also saw the thrill he felt.

I looked around the circle to see eager excited expressions. Everyone was leaning forward, anxious to find out what he would say.

"I... I need to cum," he muttered.

"Touch yourself for us," I told him.

He looked around and felt their eyes fixed upon him and moaned. "Not here," he pleaded.

"Do it!" I demanded, and he began to stroke his cock. It confused him even more to find himself so aroused by kneeling and touching himself under such scrutiny.

Thomas moaned as he looked around, tugging his shaft faster. His eyes closed and his head went back and I knew he was on the edge of releasing his load. I touched his shoulder and told him to stop. He groaned louder, his rigid cock straining, throbbing and aching as he removed his hand.

I lifted my skirt hem and guided his head into my wet pussy, draping the soft cloth over his shoulders. I had the privilege of his expert mouth licking and sucking, feeling the warmth of his tongue and lips surrounding my swollen pussy, flicking and pressing into my clit.

The sounds of my pleasure escaped my throat and he moaned deeply, his face buried between my thighs. His desire grew stronger and his abandoned cock longed for touch.

I came hard, squirting all across his face, and he sucked harder, gulping as my body shuddered.

Pushing him back, I stood up, pointing toward the tent. He rose to his feet and followed me, entering our tent and we fell onto the thick air mattress.

"Did I please you tonight?" Thomas asked.

"Very much so," I replied, smiling at him. "Did you enjoy serving us, exciting us?"

He blushed, "yes."

"I told you this would be fun," I said, touching his face softly. "It's what you've wanted for so long."

"You were right Mistress, thank you for arranging this, it has only been a wish until tonight. But I'm so worked up, I need to cum too."

I stroked his chest. "Soon enough." I removed my clothes, then lowered my head and wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock, slowly sliding down his hard shaft, taking it completely into my mouth, letting him feel himself slipping into my throat.

"Oh god, please, I was good, please let me cum now," he begged, his hips trying to trust, but my hands and mouth held him down on the mattress. His cock pulsed against my tongue and his breath become shallow and jagged. "Please!"

I drew my head up, sucking him hard, stopping at the tip, running my tongue along the edge. His legs shook, he was back on the edge of release. I repeated the slow decent, swollowing him again and he gasped and cried out "please, baby please!"

I ran my fingers across his broad chest and grazed his nipples as he threw his head back, struggling to breathe, trembling. "You're a good boy, give me more," I said, straddling his face.

"Yes, yes, anything," he muttered before diving back into my drenched pussy. He was devoted to my smooth soft lips, plump with desire for him, my firm throbbing clit, and my hungry pink opening that ached to be filled by his cock. His tongue and lips expressed his own hunger, his passion, and the sensations overtook me in a long deep orgasm, waves of it carrying me away to some hidden place of complete escape.

I collapsed beside him and ran my fingers along his engorged cock, squeezed his swollen balls and tickled the soft skin between them and his asshole. Thomas grunted as his cock dripped.

Meanwhile, my camp mates had gathered near the open door of our tent, mesmerized, realizing that he was no stranger to me after all. This was no accidental occurrence. It seemed to make their enjoyment heighten.

I lifted myself up onto my knees and elbows and Thomas hopped up, grabbing my hips, and drove himself into my welcoming warm pussy. He pounded me forcefully, growling as I screamed for more. My juices gushed around him as he ravished me and I came again.

"Cum on me," I said.

He pulled back and began stroking himself, streams of cum shooting out onto me, pooling in the small of my back, running down my ass. He groaned and grunted as he emptied his hot creamy load onto my skin.

"Wow," he breathed, laying down, panting.

"You are such a very good boy," I said, smiling and pointing toward the door of the tent.

He raised his head and looked out to see all five women staring in. Exhaling, he whispered, "oh shit," then chuckled.

"Careful what you wish for darling," I replied, laughing, pulling the blankets over us and curling my body against his.