Julia Shows Off

Story Info
Worried husband takes his wife to the nude beach.
8.3k words
4.56
61k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. No actual events or people are portrayed. This story is a revision of a story of the same title I published on Literotica many years ago. Many thanks to 'AirSearch1' for editorial assistance.

***

I came home from work on a sunny Friday. "I'm home," I shouted and wasn't surprised when Julia's answer sounded like she was on the patio. I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and took a swig.

"Want something to drink?" I asked.

"No, I'm good thanks."

I ditched my shirt and kicked off my shoes before sitting on the couch to peel off my socks. I noticed a newsletter lying on the coffee table. It was produced in an amateurish fashion and touted the local swingers club. I didn't know we had a local swingers club.

A quick perusal showed it was mostly a listing of dates and places for meetings and parties with a few announcements about new members and some departing couples. I looked at Julia on the patio. Prone on the chaise reading a magazine. Nude as usual, her plump ass seemed to smile a welcome to me.

I couldn't help wondering where she'd gotten the news-letter and why she'd left it for me to find. Was she drifting away from me? Had I done something wrong? Was I even supposed to see this thing? I took it with and joined her on the patio. I sat near her in one of the lawn chairs and tapped my thigh with the rolled newsletter.

"So, what are you reading?" I said.

She half turned to one side and showed me the cover of her magazine. It had a photo of a naked family group on a beach. "I picked up this naturist magazine today. It's really fascinating."

I waved the flyer in a vague gesture at the sky. "Subscribe to this too?"

Color rushed to her cheeks in an instant, then she smiled. "Oops. I thought I threw that away."

"Not happy with me anymore?"

"No. You're wonderful, Dan. I've just been curious...for a while now. You know, you hear all these things and you just wonder what it'd be like."

"Where do you hear those sorts of things?" I sipped my beer. She was going to say from Gina. Gina was nice enough, but basically a clown.

"I know you don't like Gina, but she and Roy play those sorts of games. She raves about how much fun it is. I'm just curious. In a fantasy sort of way."

"You got this from Gina? Figures. They ought to join a bondage club so Roy could spank her a good one." I wiped the sweat from the beer bottle on my pants' leg.

"How do you know he doesn't?" Julia giggled.

"I don't. Regardless, I usually keep my fantasies to myself. I don't leave them lying around where they could give you pause."

"You have fantasies?" Her grin was impish. I couldn't stop myself from grinning back. "Tell me all about them. Tell me right now."

My face grew even warmer than the sun. "Not right now. I'll think about it. Tell me why you're not happy with me."

"I'm happy with you. I love you. It's just a curiosity thing. Although, I did think maybe we could go to one of these naturist beaches and test run our feelings about being naked around people we don't know."

"Aren't those places just a cover for a bunch of fucking around with other people's wives?"

"No. Actually, there are some rather strict ethics—"

"Ethics for being naked in public?"

"Yes. Now let me finish. I was just reading how it's considered very rude to stare or show undo interest in other people. They don't allow any unsolicited photography either. The whole idea is to enjoy the freedom of nudity without a bunch of puritanical or sexual hang-ups."

"Where does the fucking your buddy's better half come in?" I sipped again.

She rolled fully onto her side and bent a knee. A single drop of sweat ran between her tits. "God, you're being a toad today. Did you have a bad day at work? Fucking doesn't come into it. Sexual contact isn't allowed in public. Actually, according to this article, a man having an erection in that setting is considered extremely rude."

I watched the trail the sweat left as it rolled out of sight under one of her boobs. "How does a guy, surrounded by naked women, not get a stiff one?" I was getting a little stiff talking about it.

Julia giggled again. I loved that sound. Musical and playful at the same time. "By thinking about mowing grass and changing engine oil instead of pussy and tits."

I had to chuckle. I held the newsletter up. "So, what's this?"

"That's fucking your buddy's spouse." Her lips grew tight and her eyes narrowed.

"And you have an interest in that?" A tremor crawled through my gut.

Julia's brow furrowed and she chewed on her lower lip. My heartbeat quickened. She was about to tell me something I didn't want to hear.

"I see you looking at other women from time to time. You're not blatant or lecherous about it, but you do it. I guess I look at guys sometimes too," she said. "I was thinking, maybe there's an itch there that wants to be scratched."

"We're married, we're not dead. Besides, I've never acted on it. Just looking doesn't hurt anyone. Scratching can be dangerous."

"True. There is that. I'm not suggesting we run out and join this or any group. I don't want to jump into bed with any of your friends or your brother either, no offense. I'm just researching it. You know, being curious."

I sat there staring at her brown eyes. They spoke to me, trying to console and reassure. I wasn't sure what to say or do. Sure, I'd given more than passing glances at pretty women from time to time, but I'd never done anything more than that. Had Julia? Was she left unsatisfied by my efforts in bed? Why was she curious about this?

"I trust you. You know? But I've never thought about these things. Not in these terms anyway. Jules, are you bored with me? Are you falling out of love with me?" I asked.

She dropped her magazine and came to me. She threw her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. "Of course not. I'll always love you. Obviously, this has made you upset. I'll get rid of this stuff and we'll forget all about it. Okay?"

I glanced at her heaving chest and the soft mounds of flesh there. I couldn't help myself, I squeezed one of them with gentle firm pressure. I shook my head. "Well, you need to get out of the sun before you burn. I'll think about all this, you know how I like to over-think the room."

Julia smiled and kissed me again. Her tongue found mine and I savored her taste, she'd been drinking brandy. I gave her a quick pat on the ass and stood.

"Don't brood too much. It makes your stomach hurt," she said.

I nodded. "I think I'd like to have sex before dinner today. All of this makes me think I need to mark my turf or something. What do you think?"

"Great minds think alike. Come on, I'm going to wear your ass out big guy. Then I'm going to feed you like the king you are."

"Hey, is this one of those, reassure your man with sex and food things you read about in Cosmo?"

"You're so smart. That's only one of the reasons I love you." Julia grabbed my hand and dragged me to our bedroom. I only put up a little show of resistance, but that conversation didn't stray far from my mind.

After dinner I wandered out onto the patio with a glass of beer. I shivered in the early twilight. Sharing Julia with another man was out of the question. I wasn't really keen on being with another woman either. Yeah, it had its appeal, but I wasn't dying for it. Was Julia thinking the same way?

I sipped the beer. What was the worry, she'd fuck some guy? For some reason that didn't really bother me. I'd get to fuck some woman and it'd be even. The worry was she'd hook up with a guy who was infinitely better in bed than me and I'd lose her to that stranger. The real truth? I was afraid. Afraid I wasn't good enough to keep her. My gut hurt and my eyes misted over.

Julia, wearing her robe and rubbing her hair with a towel, came onto the patio. I blinked several times in rapid succession. It didn't work. I tried to be nonchalant wiping my cheek. Julia had always been an astute observer.

"What's wrong? You're thinking about that swinger thing, aren't you?" She stopped drying her hair and let the towel dangle from her hand.

I nodded. "Nothing's wrong. Just sitting here torturing myself."

"Don't do that. Those magazines and that idea were just a fantasy. I don't really want to do any of that. They don't mean anything."

I sipped my beer, then offered her the glass. She took a sip. I looked at her as my heart pounded in my ears. "Am I good in bed Jules? I mean... good enough?"

"Of course you are, Dan. And before you ask, no, I wasn't faking that orgasm earlier. I've never even thought to fake one with you." Julia tossed the towel on the chaise. "You are by far the best lover I've ever been with."

She dragged a lawn chair close and sat down, putting a hand on my knee. "I'm lucky to have you and more importantly, I know how lucky I am."

God, she was beautiful. "You don't think my dick is too small, do you? That guy you were with when we met was a lot bigger than me, I mean taller and heavier. I'd guess the rest of him was bigger too."

She frowned at me. "Now you're just being ridiculous. Why do men always think that? A great big penis, porn star big, is kind of scary."

"Maybe so, but you didn't answer the question."

Her frown grew, displaying her exasperation. "No, your dick isn't too small. You're not hung like a horse, but you're the perfect fit for me. And Cal was all show and no go. God, I wish I'd never brought that damn flyer home."

"Me too. Where did you get it anyway? I mean, did you ask Gina for it or something?"

Julia shook her head. "Terri and I had lunch at that new bar and grill. The one I asked you to take me to last weekend. Anyway, there were a few of them in a rack by the door along with a bunch of other advertisements and brochures. I picked it up on a whim."

I rubbed her arm. "I love you. You know, right?"

Julia smiled back at me. "I love you too."

I tried to put on my brave face. "Let's give that nude beach thing a try tomorrow."

"You don't have to do that. We can be nude right here if we want to."

"I know, but the beach isn't jumping in bed with other people. I think I can meet you half way. Just don't say anything about a slippery slope or I'll start worrying about that."

Julia smiled. "I think you should come to bed, make love to me again, and sleep on it."

***

The beach was a long walk from the parking lot. I held a big basket containing our blanket, snacks, and drinks in one hand and Julia's hand in the other. We paused at the sign designating this portion of the beach as clothing free.

"Are you sure you want to try this? We can go back to the regular area and still have a good time," Julia said.

"How painful can looking at a bunch of naked women be?" I forced a grin.

"You're being a real trooper you know that?" She winked.

I shrugged, took a deep breath and stepped onto the nude beach. Julia followed with a smile. "Let's find a nice spot and just relax and enjoy the sun," she said.

The beach was nearly deserted. There were only a few couples scattered over the sand and maybe two family groups by the water. Julia wandered about, just like she would in a restaurant. Finally, she picked a spot several yards from another couple. They turned and smiled at us then returned their attention to the water. I spread out our blanket and stood there trying to ignore the five-hundred-pound gorilla.

Julia shrugged out of her cover and turned her back to me. "Unhook me, Babe."

I did so and smiled when her top dropped to the blanket and her breasts came into view. She stepped out of her bottoms in the next moment then took a seat on the blanket.

No one was looking at us, but I felt as if the whole world was watching. I removed my swim trunks. My cock started thickening on its own accord. I tried to push it out of sight, but that seemed to make things worse. I knelt next to Julia and fished out the sun block.

I rubbed the lotion all over her. It was a struggle to keep from getting totally aroused as my hands caressed her body. When I finished, she sat up and rubbed the lotion on my ass and back. I didn't roll over for her. There was no way I'd be able to keep it down if she touched it.

Julia must have understood, she just giggled. "We'll take care of the other side later."

Over the next hour Julia read her book and I sipped a soft drink. Several more couples arrived. Everyone kept the respectful distance of a couple yards from others. Most of them were a few years older than Julia and me.

Trying to be discreet while checking them out was kind of fun. I didn't see any guy who was better equipped than me. That alone boosted my confidence. Julia was the hottest woman on the beach that day although there were several attractive women among the sun worshipers. I discovered as I relaxed, I could glance at the women from time to time without getting the old stiffy fired up.

I turned to Julia when she opened a can of pop. "I know this is going to sound corny, but this just feels so natural out here."

Julia laughed. "Hence the name."

A vehicle, something akin to a golf cart with balloon tires, pulled up and two young, naked guys hopped out. One had a huge dick. They unloaded and put up a volleyball net, then shouted to the beach at large that the game would begin in ten minutes. Then the vehicle was driven from the beach.

Julia flashed a broad smile. I nodded at her. "Absolutely, if they need players get in there and kick some ass."

She jumped up and kissed me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

From the next blanket a pleasant woman in her mid-forties smiled at us. "First timers I see."

A bit of heat crept onto my cheeks. "It's that obvious?"

The woman smiled. "It's okay. There's always a first time for any experience. Bill and I have been coming here ever since they opened this beach. We love it."

I took a real chance and stood. I stepped over by the couple's blanket and offered my hand to the woman's husband. He shook it and we exchanged introductions.

Connie was a good-looking woman with heavy breasts and dark pubic hair. She was short and kind of round. Bill was fit without being cut or muscled up. He had just a touch of gray at the temples and in his mustache.

We small talked for a few minutes getting to know each other a little. Then someone over by the net called for another player.

"I'll play," Julia shouted. She planted a quick kiss on my cheek then ran toward the net.

I couldn't help myself. Watching my wife run naked across the sand toward a mixed group of nude men and women caused my cock to spring to attention.

Connie chuckled. "Bill hasn't gotten that excited about seeing me naked in years."

I could feel how red my face was and it wasn't from the sun. "I'm sorry." I rolled onto my belly hiding the offending appendage. "I know that's rude. I'm still new at this. I apologize."

"It's okay. Julia is beautiful and very sexy," Connie said. The game started and I tried to watch, hoping my suddenly juvenile cock would cooperate.

Bill stood and stretched. "Don't worry about it, Dan. It happens to all of us from time to time. Even the old hands. You've just got to avoid making it a habit. And if it does happen, cover it up. Like you did just now." He sauntered down to the water and waded in before diving into a wave.

Once my problem mostly resolved itself, I went to the water and joined Bill. We swam out a short distance. I'd look back at the volleyball net every time I heard Julia's voice shouting or cheering.

"Don't worry about her, Dan. She's having a good time and no one's going to hit on her. Not in this situation anyway," Bill said.

I nodded and stood next to him in the waist deep surf. "What does Connie do out here? I mean, she isn't swimming or playing volleyball."

Bill chuckled. "She likes to do crosswords in the buff. She even does it at home if it's raining or cloudy. I guess that's her kink. She gets all worked up and I get laid big time when we get home. She was just funning you with that, I don't get it up looking at her stuff. We've been married twenty years and she's still the one."

I nodded at him. "That's great, Bill. Great for both of you."

"Speaking of which, I think it's about time I take her home. Feeling like a blowjob is in order."

We laughed and walked out of the water together. The volleyball game was breaking up so I threw an arm around Julia and we said our goodbyes to Bill and Connie. Julia and I hopped into our street clothes and left the beach as well.

At home, Julia and I had sex three times; on the couch, the kitchen table after dinner and finally in bed. She was ravenous and demanding, as if she'd never get enough. This was one time she delivered on her threat to wear my ass out. She fell asleep in my arms. I brushed her hair from her cherubic face and smiled.

I liked the idea of playing naked on the beach, but several guys had ogled her longer than decorum would've dictated. Well, longer than I was comfortable with anyway. And in the car, she'd rambled on about that one guy, Rich, and what a good player he was.

I'd seen him. He was good looking, athletic, and he was the one with the giant cock. I was still less than enthusiastic about sharing her with any man. I hugged her close and she sighed in her sleep. I worried about who she saw in her dreams.

Even with Julia snuggled soft and warm against my side, my mind wandered in a wasteland. The sleep I did get was disturbed by dreams of abandonment. I slipped out of bed and got in the shower, hoping the hot water would sooth away the nagging worry.

Julia stepped in behind me. She hugged me. I turned and clung to her. She made a couple attempts at making out, but I was distracted by my nagging fear. She seemed to take offense and finished her shower, leaving me alone.

As I dried off, I realized I might be starting down the road to a self-fulfilling prophecy. If I wanted to keep my wife, I was going to have to take the initiative. After all, nothing had happened yet and I had plenty of room to make the right or wrong choices. But what was the right choice? I had to tell her how I felt and what I was so afraid of, then the ball would be in her court.

With a towel around my waist, I sought Julia. She was in the kitchen looking in the fridge. I hugged her from behind. She leaned back and smiled over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about the shower. I was worrying and I shouldn't be," I said.

Julia faced me. "It's okay. I've been kind of running rough shod over your feelings the last couple days, but I'm not planning to leave you. Not ever. You can stop worrying. I shouldn't have played that stupid volleyball game."

"I know you're not leaving me. I'm just being a jerk. You love volleyball and it's not like you were the only girl playing and those guys seemed to respect your space for the most part."

"This morning maybe you were a jerk, but yesterday and the day before, you weren't. You were just showing your fragile side. It's kind of nice to know it's there, but you need to buck up and trust me, fella."

"Fragile side?"

She made a fist and tapped my jaw with it. "Yeah. Old stone face has a fragile side. That's kind of hot you know?"

"I don't want to share you with anyone, even if I get to do someone in exchange. It's not about the sharing really, it's about losing you."

"You're not losing me, because I don't want another guy. Trust, remember?"

"What about that Rich guy? He was obviously interested in you, and you went on and on about him in the car."

"Rich? That guy's a good player, but he's not my type. He reminds me of Cal. Full of himself, but short on everything else. Any girl who goes with him would just be a trophy for him to brag about until the next one came along."

"He's got a big dick."

Julia's mouth wrinkled in exasperation. "Yeah, I noticed. And he's really proud of it too. Like he invented it or something. He probably does most of his thinking with it instead of the head on his shoulders."

shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers