Fall From Grace BWWM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not only a lieutenant, I'm also the lead investigator of homicide at the 13th precinct. Brandi, thanks for the info, I see forensics is wrapping up, I need to get back to the crime scene, was sure nice to see you again."

Back inside the bedroom we set about trying to determine the angle of the bullets and imagine what had transpired, a later look at forensics photos and other evidence would help, we made notes and then headed back to the station. Something about that dead woman plagued me, I would need to go look at her again once she was in the morgue and cleaned up, I got the call just after eleven, Frank and I headed for the morgue. As soon as I saw her clearly I knew, it turned my stomach and made my head feel light. Frank grabbed my arm.

"LT, you okay? Do you know her?"

"I do, she was at Olivers grad/birthday party a few weekends ago, she was with John, I don't recall her name, but that face, it's her."

"Are you sure LT, she has to be fifteen years younger than John."

If it hadn't been so serious, I'd have laughed before I spoke, "Since when has that ever stopped John?"

I needed to get out of the room and clear my head. In my office my mind was going in five different directions, as Frank walked in with a cup of coffee we began to verbalize our internal thoughts. I wasn't surprised she had fallen for John, he had one of those Paul Bunyan kind of faces, strong but with soft handsome features, an athletes body, I knew he ran two mornings before work and hit a fitness center the other three days, on weekends he didn't exercise at all. The man oozed with charm and charisma, he could talk a nun out of her panties without blinking an eye, the question for me was how did he meet her and why was she in bed with a man who looked old enough to be her dad.

"Frank, we need to find a connection between John, this woman and this guy, something isn't adding up, oh, here's a partial plate number given to me by Mrs. Davis, she said it's the last four digits on an older truck. Find out who those plates are registered to, I need to go see the captain and find out if he wants me to walk away from this investigation since I've met her before."

After meeting with the CO explaining where I'd seen her he told me to stay with the investigation unless John somehow became involved, if that happened I needed to let Frank take the lead and run the case. As I was walking back into my office the phone rang, it was Brandi telling me she had an image on their front porch cam but it was only a blur from the side and the guy had his hood up. Then she told me of a doctor across from the deceased who's camera may have gotten a frontal image. I had a squad stop by to get a copy of the video and see if the guy across the street could be located. The lady who answered was a housekeeper letting the officer know the doctor would be home in a few days, just before noon Frank walked into my office with a sullen look on his face.

"You aren't gonna like this LT, I ran those plates, turns out those numbers are only used for antique vehicles, there are six with those last four digits registered in the city, four cars and two old pickups."

"Brandi told me she thought it was an old truck. Do we know who the trucks belong to?" I asked.

"Shit Laura, (he never called me by my first name unless it was a grave situation) one is owned by a dentist over on Clayton, a 1934 Ford and the other is a 1949 Chevrolet owned by, damn I hate this."

"WHO?" I shouted.

"John, your John, the one you used to work with. This is fucked up LT, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"At this point Frank I have no choice, I have to step away and turn this mess over to you. I can't be a part of this investigation."

"Ya but maybe it isn't John, the woman's husband is due back from the sand box anytime now, maybe he got back early, was gonna surprise her, caught her fuckin this guy and blew their brains out?"

"You need to pull your head outa yer ass Frank and work the fuckin case, stop speculating, find out if the husband is back from Afghanistan yet or not, if he isn't rule him out. Now get the fuck out of my office and do some police work, I'll notify the CO."

With plans to take Oliver to Sylvie's house the next night I was in a quandary what to do, if his dad was involved the kid was going to need support and comfort, not wet and wild monkey sex. I couldn't imagine that Sylvie would be up to it either if John was involved, this was too close to home for any of us to be comfortable. The doctor across the street from the shooting wasn't home yet by Thursday afternoon, we had found one other older truck just outside the county line and we were checking his alibi before we went any further, Frank was hoping against hope that John was not involved In any way. The CO recommended we wait until we had confirmed the other guys alibi before we questioned John.

I called Sylvie to ask if she was still up for the evening, she told me that since things were still in limbo in the double murder case she saw no reason not to go ahead, if we knew John was somehow involved we'd have called it off until a later date. I texted Oliver to make sure he had the right address and time, after confirming he did, I told him to dress nice and that I would see him there at seven. Sylvie and I had supper together, while we ate, we talked.

"Are you nervous Sylvie? How long has it been?"

"I'm not nervous, just a bit apprehensive, I haven't slept with a man since the love of my life died. I knew what to do with Louis, how he liked things, he knew what I liked and give me orgasm after orgasm, I feel like I'm starting all over. What should I wear, housewife or slut?"

I put my hand on hers, "You are starting over hon, only this time there are no old habits to break, you get to train him the way you like it, he's eager to learn, I can almost guarantee you'll be satisfied. As for what to wear, do you know of any man who doesn't get a hardon seeing a woman in sexy lingerie? Me neither, on the other hand I haven't worn anything but very feminine cotton panties and bras, you know, something with a little lace, he doesn't know anything else so if that's what you want to do, go for it."

"Well I don't have the figure or equipment you do Laura, so I think I'm going with sexy, I love it when a man drool's over me ... figuratively. I hope he's not quick on the draw, I'll need some time to get back in the groove."

"I'll tell you up front Sylvie he's going to want to eat you, the boy loves the taste of pussy, if you're gonna wash do it right away when you get home so there's time to build up some aroma as he turns you on. He likes when I sit on his face as well as laying between my legs, once he ate me from behind and then pile drove me into the kitchen counter, it was deep and so fuckin good, a few hours later he took me again next to the front door. Damn, I'm getting horny, maybe I should keep him to myself."

She mouthed *next to the front door* and then spoke, "Bullshit, you told me I could have a taste, my panties are getting wet talking about it, no way I'm letting you back out of our deal."

We parted ways a few minutes after six, I told her I was going to change and would be at her house in a half hour. I wasn't in her house ten minutes when the doorbell rang, she wanted me to get it, knowing he probably brought flowers I told to get her own damned door. She looked radiant, hair was pulled back along the sides into poof ball ponytails, makeup was perfect including the bright red lipstick, she wore a flowing dress with half sleeves and enough cleavage to entice without acting desperate.

The two inch wide black belt at her tiny waist really accentuated her cute ass and tight bust, I knew she wore a B cup, let me just say she made the most of it, I could see the hard nipples through what I assumed was a sheer bra and the thin material of her dress. Of course, the seamed stockings and three-inch red heels didn't hurt her appearance either. As she opened the door she literally gasped, not only did the boy bring her flowers he was wearing a dress shirt and tie, slacks and a sport coat. Handing her the flowers he reached forth his hand to greet her.

"Good evening, my name is Oliver, I'm assuming you're Sylvie."

She stood with her mouth hanging open as I approached from behind.

"Take the flowers and tell this young gentleman thank you. After all that I hope you're going to invite him in."

"Oh, yes, yes please come in, forgive my absent minded manners, I was taught better. Oliver, thank for the flowers you really didn't need to do that, they're lovely, can I take your coat?"

She turned handing the flowers to me telling me there were vases under the sink and would I mind. After hanging his coat, she slipped her arm through his and led him toward the living room, a smile from ear to ear, once he was seated, she came into the kitchen where I was arranging the flowers.

"You didn't tell me he was so damned gorgeous Laura, he's so sweet and kind, I love his long blonde hair, never been to bed with a guy who wears a pony tail, my panties are already thick and sticky and I've only just met him. What am I going to do Laura?"

"The plan of action is twofold my dear Sylvie, I'm going to formally introduce you, stay about five minutes and then I'm going to leave. I can tell he likes you he's primed and ready, what you do with him after I leave is up to you. Sylv, take the lead and be gentle, tell him what you want and teach him the way you like it, he'll take over in time and please you, I promise."

Sylvie's account of the evening:

Laura did as she said, she introduced us formally, chatted a few minutes and was out the door. I was a bit insecure, then remembered her words, *take the lead, he'll follow until it's time to take over*, with that in mind I drew close to his side, leaned in and kissed him. It began soft and sweet, the longer we kissed the more passionate it became, when his tongue swiped across my lip's I eagerly let him own my mouth. I hadn't been kissed much less Frenched in over three years, my hands were around his neck holding him tight, as he pulled back for us to catch our breath I felt his hand slide up my side, he was headed for my tit and I was going to make sure he found it.

Putting my hand on his I placed it directly on my tiny breast, my hand over his as I squeezed, I was in wonderland, my breasts are extremely sensitive to stimulation, the feelings were going directly to my wet aching pussy. He took over caressing my small breasts, gently cupping, pulling them out slightly, molding them, softly pinching the nipples. I felt his hand leave my breast and was at the zipper on the back of my dress, with it open all the way he slid a hand inside the sexy lacy bikini panties onto my ass, squeezing the flesh, rubbing, then squeezing again. I was wet between my legs, I mean drowning pussy wet, if it weren't for the gusset the juices would have literally been running out of me.

Pulling away from our kissing he stood lifting me with him, he slid the dress off my shoulders and let it fall into a puddle at my feet. As he looked down, he groaned and pressed against his crotch, even with loose dress slacks on his cock looked formidable, my hungry little pussy would be stretched tonight that was for sure. He pushed me back at arms-length not taking his hands from my arms as he looked me up and down, I'd hit the jackpot with sheer panties over a belt and silk seamed stockings, my hardened nipples were pushing through the sheer bra aching to be sucked and played with.

As he moved me to the side I stepped out of the dress, dropping to his knees he put his face against my mound and breathed deep, that was a first for me and it was wonderful, with his fingers in the waistband he moved the panties down, I wiggled a bit to get them past my hips, they dropped as I stood with my pussy at his eye level. I don't have a big bush as some do, what I have covers the mound and a little along the labia, he wouldn't see it but I knew there were a few grey strands hidden within the puffy garden of black.

With his knee he pushed my left leg outward a few inches, enough that he could lean forward and lick my slit. I had been under the impression I would be doing a fair amount of teaching, it was obvious Laura had already taught him plenty, as his tongue pressed against the flat of my vulva he slipped it under the hood of my clit and flicked it once. My knees went weak and I nearly came, with my hands on his ears I lifted gently so we would be face to face.

"Ollie, that is so good, but please do me laying down or me on your face, it's better for me that way."

I quickly shucked the bra and heels as he removed the shirt, tie and slacks. Facing me in socks and underwear I reached my hand inside his briefs and smiled, Laura hadn't exaggerated a bit, what I was fondling was not a twig in any sense, it was a log, a log I was going to stuff into my seeping cunt as soon as he'd eaten me. With him naked I lay back onto the bed where he proceeded to work the magic of his tongue, after a bit of guidance I had him licking my favorite spot, following a cascading climax that rolled on from wave to wave for almost a minute I had to push him away. I was so sensitive it almost hurt, by the time I had recovered enough to open my eyes I saw him sitting at my feet smiling.

"I love to see you pleased, Miss Laura told me that's one of the rewards for taking my time and making sure the woman gets off first, I get to see her In a state of sexual bliss. Is that how you feel Miss Sylvie?"

I beckoned him with my come-hither finger, as he lay next to me I kissed him long and soft, with my face alongside his I whispered.

"Yes Ollie, a state of sexual bliss is exactly how I feel. Would you like a blowjob, or are you ready for some hungry hardly used pussy? If you can I'd like to go two times before we're done."

"I can go two times, I'll need about twenty minutes between, but I can go twice. And yes, I'm ready for your pussy, blow jobs are nice but it seems to take me a long time to cum that way, there's no comparison with a warm wet pussy sucking my balls dry."

As he maneuvered above me I was thinking Laura should open a school on how to fuck for nineteen year olds, an awful lot of future wives would be happy later. With him between my legs and his arms extended fully he looked in my eyes as I reached between us, grabbed as much cock as I could and pulled it to the opening of my vagina where I swiped it up and down through the slickness covering my vulva. Holding him against the opening I pulled while he pushed, the head popped in and I pushed back on his chest.

"Don't pull out, just hold still, give me a minute to adjust then we'll get down to business."

As my body relaxed I pushed my hips into him, he pushed slightly taking the time to stroke slowly going a bit deeper with each stroke, soon he had bottomed out and stopped, looking in my eyes he grinned.

"Gee, you took it faster than Miss Laura and you're thinner than her, I like the way your pussy hugs my dick. Is it okay to say that?"

"Mmmm, what a compliment, thank you. Now that you've bottomed out you should give me all you have, when you're ready to go faster and harder just do it, I'm so fuckin horny I can't see straight."

Laura words continued be spot on, this boy was a fuck machine, in less than five minutes he was in high gear slamming that meat into my body, trusting forward so hard our bodies slapped together, he had to pull on my shoulders to keep me from scooting away under him each time our bodies collided. As I went into a full fledged body shaking, hips raised off the bed, lack of breath screaming climax he continued to pound, I hadn't been screwed like this in years, even Louis hadn't pounded me like this in a very long time. I encouraged him with moans and soft sensual noises along with some sexy talk.

"Oliver, I love your big white cock in my tiny brown pussy. You can fuck me as hard as you want to baby. I've never had so much cock inside me before, I like watching you go in and out of me, please baby, cum in my pussy."

Talk about a boost in his tenacity, he picked up the pace hammering my already swollen vulva with a greater level of zeal and vigor. I was once again breathing and in control of my body when I felt his cock begin to swell, Laura had told me it grew when he came but I thought it was just an embellishment ... not so. I wasn't sure my previously unused kitty could take any more, but it did and as he let fly the first of several torrents of cum inside me I went over the cliff a second time. With each squirt he pulled back an inch and jammed it into me as it released, four times he did that before pressing tight against me as his dick twitched and my Kegels sucked the last of the semen from his balls.

Lowering himself onto me he was crushing my chest, I told him to raise enough to support himself on his elbows, hmmm, maybe I would be teaching him something after all. Laura was considerable bigger than me, apparently his weight didn't affect her breathing. Rolling him to his side I snuggled into him, kissing his cheeks, his eyelids, sucking his earlobes and running my hand across the rippling muscles of his nearly hairless chest. I was one satisfied girl at the moment, I had been apprehensive about making love with a man so young, he had proven to be a good student, it was me who benefitted from Laura's early training sessions. I found it surprising that he'd been a virgin only a few weeks ago, my oh my, he certainly caught on fast.

We had apparently dozed off for I awoke to a pair of soft warm lips encased around my left nipple while a strong masculine hand played with my other breast, I lifted his head from the nipple and reminded him they came in pairs. With each other charged up and ready to rip off another piece he asked if there was anything I might like since it was our first night. He'd not heard of doggy flat footed yet, I smiled as I felt him slip inside me from behind, with a steady rhythm started I stopped and told him to raise above me flat footed on the bed, with his hands on my butt to balance he began to plummet me, my pussy was at his mercy and I was praying he would be fuck me mercilessly. With nothing touching but his cock sliding in and out of my cunt he went deeper than I had imagined, sending me into a quivering shaking loud orgasm.

Whether it was a combination of new position or simply being supercharged with pheromones we both came more quickly than the first round, it was equally as strong and though we'd only been at it a bit over fifteen minutes it felt like an hour. I knew when he let me flop forward and sat on his haunches that I would be walking like I had a stick up my butt in the morning, I was sore, swollen and satisfied, a delicious combination from my point of view. I determined then and there that if things worked out between Laura, Ollie and me, I would be spreading my legs for this boy as long as he wanted me.

Cuddled I spoke softly, "Ollie, this must stay between us, no one else can know but Laura. I'm yours if you want me, by that I mean I'll be your sex kitten anytime you'd like to have me."

"Miss Laura says I own her pussy, is that like the same thing?"

I smiled and patted his cheek, "Yes Ollie, now you own two pussies, and next time we're together I want to taste your seed, I love cum being shot down my throat, I don't care how long it takes I want to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

I pushed him back as I felt his cock begin to grow on my thigh.

"Nope, no more pussy tonight, I couldn't take another inch of that monster, Laura was right, that is the biggest cock I've ever seen. I think Laura told me you guys are getting together Sunday, it'll be a few days before I can take you again, we'll make plans after Sunday. Now, time for you to go home and me to sooth my sore swollen kitty with a hot bubble bath."