Fall From Grace BWWM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning at the office:

Sylvie had come in early enough to talk before the others arrived, she looked thoroughly ravished and was glowing at the same time. After comparing notes, we agreed we would share him because neither of us had the stamina to take all he had to give every week, we would work out the details later, just as she was leaving Frank walked into my office looking as though someone had just shot his dog and he doesn't even have a dog. Flopping in a chair looking sorrowful, no coffee for either of us, I knew what he had to tell me was not going to be uplifting.

"What is it Frank? Spill the beans."

"It aint lookin good LT, the guy from outside the county checks, he's been in Canada all this week and doesn't return until next Wednesday, that leaves us with one remaining possible suspect. John. I know you can't be hands on, but you can tell me the direction you want me to proceed."

"Before we jump to conclusions or bring him in, I want you to find out how John is connected to this other guy. Where did John meet the woman, how long has he known her, how long has he been in her pants, if something ties them together, we need to know about it. If we haven't found out if the husband is back in country, we need to do that right away, otherwise we're pissin in the wind. Use Al and Keith as lead, other guys will open up to them more readily than Sylvie and Alice, brief the others, I want this kept tight to the vest, it stays in this office until we know for sure, I'll take it to the brass once we have answers."

Late afternoon the doctor had called back saying he would have a copy of the footage from his security system ready for us to pick up the following morning. We typically only have a skeleton crew on standby

over weekends but the double homicide case before us was a high priority which meant we were all working, Alice and Sylvie picked up the flash drive and were going though it when I walked up behind Alice's desk looking over their shoulders, sure as shit, the facial shot was none other than John. Fuck, fuck, fuck... if we aren't careful the press will be all over this before we have answers, if that happens it won't be good for Frank or the department.

I took what we had to the weekend CO, he immediately called the powers that be, their reaction was to drag him in immediately. I convinced them to let my guys finish discovering how the three were linked together, they had called him Friday saying the conference was cancelled, without him knowing a hold was then put on his passport, John was going nowhere, we could easily arrest him Monday when he showed up for work if he was indeed the shooter. They agreed that if we couldn't put it together by Monday morning he was being arrested on suspicion the moment he set foot in the station.

Albert sent a text Friday morning to say the weather, the courses and the comradery were so good they were going to stay one more day and they would drive home Saturday, I explained I was working on a double homicide, he told me he'd see me whenever I got home. Ballistics came back with a forty five slug, possibly an S&W model 1911, that particular model had been a military staple for years, my interest had been peaked, we needed to look at the footage again. About that time Frank called to say the husband was back in the states but no one knew where he was, another wrinkle, another chance that John may not be involved.

By days end we felt we had a firm grasp on the situation, I called everyone into the office, ordered pizza and we brainstormed. Alice and Sylvie had gone back through the flash drive a second time, this time going back as far as eleven the night before, what was evident is that a figure had unlocked the door at 3:47 and exited hurriedly at 3:58 not locking the door as they left, at 4:06 Johns truck pulled up, parked, he snuck behind the house then came running to the front door. He burst in, three minutes later he exited, got in his truck and left, which coincided with Mrs. Davis timeline, it was still a mystery, but we were now relatively sure John hadn't killed them.

The rest of the story became even more bizarre, it turned out she and John had met at the fitness center and started screwing within a week or so according to her friends. What we learned next threw all of us for a loop, it turns out she was in bed with her father-in-law and it had been going on for months, every Tuesday night his truck would be in the driveway according to neighbors and security footage. We knew that John and this woman were lovers, but the question remained, why was he there at four something in the morning? When I called the brass, they agreed to wait until we had interviewed John on Monday before proceeding, in the meantime we had issued an all points bulletin looking for the husband.

As I assumed, Albert was going to golf 36 holes on Sunday, I texted with Oliver and told him I'd pick him up at the park a block from his house by nine Sunday morning. We were halfway to the craft fair when he told me to pull into a rest stop and pointed toward the back of the lot. With the car in park he reached for me pulling me tight, kissing me tenderly as he fondled my breasts, opening my blouse enough to slide his hand inside under my bra. We had been like that a few minutes when he pulled back, as he slowly buttoned my top he smiled.

"Thanks, I needed to feel you and kiss your lips.

The morning was fun, we laughed, ate junk food, purchased a few trinkets and left. I had explained going to either of our houses would not be wise, we decided to get a motel room instead. We took our time undressing each other with lots of kisses and sucking noises along the way, once naked he pulled me tight.

"I just love your body Laura, you're so soft and smell so good. I want you to sit on my face, I want to smell your pussy and taste your juices, then I'm going to fuck you raw, flat foot doggy."

I was surprised, "Did Sylvie teach you that?" He nodded. "I love the idea of you eating me, lay down big boy, take it like a man. When you're done licking I want you to pound me as hard as you did Sylvie, empty your balls in my pussy stud."

Sometimes a person needs to be careful what they ask for, I couldn't believe his stamina, he'd been hammering away at my tender swollen vulva over twenty minutes before he finally arched his back, let out a bellow and slammed into me one last time. I felt the semen hit my cervix with every squirt, to me there is something so fuckin hot about feeling his cock buried so deep I could feel it explode inside me, I had cum twice and when I felt his dick begin spewing seed I came again. An hour later after sucking him for nearly fifteen minutes he marked my mouth as his with a huge load straight down my throat, I loved being this boys fucktoy, he didn't disappoint at all.

Monday morning I was back to walking bow legged, Sylvie laughed at my discomfort asking how many times he had unloaded inside me, when I told her he had taken me flat foot from behind she grinned, I told her he had shot a huge load into my ravenous vagina.

She was chuckling, "I knew you would like that, I know I loved it, did you suck his cock?" I nodded. "Were you able to swallow his entire load?"

"Almost, I'd been sucking his dick for so long my jaws hurt, some ran out the sides of my mouth, dammit he has so much cum, I swallowed as fast as I could, you'll need to try it."

John was taken into custody as soon as he arrived surrendering his badge and weapon. He was transferred to our precinct, I was allowed to watch the interview and was astonished at what he told them. He had been screwing this woman every Friday and Monday night for several months, when he asked her to change it to a Tuesday, she told him that wasn't possible, she already had a long term standing commitment. Wondering how many other guys she was screwing he decided to stake out her place, sitting down the street from her house on a Tuesday he watched an older man enter the house and still hadn't left by midnight.

A week ago he'd made up his mind to go by her place early in the morning on a Wednesday before going to the fitness center to see if the truck was still in the driveway, if it was he was going to confront she and her lover. When he got there the lights were on, circling behind the house to look in the bedroom window he saw what he believed to be two dead, running inside he confirmed they were indeed deceased and left.

Alice stopped him, "Why didn't you call it in? You left the scene of a crime you knew they were dead but you did nothing. You're facing several charges here John, you'd better hope the District Attorney is in a forgiving mood, if it were up to me I'd throw the book at you, stupid ass shit like this makes all of us look bad."

Two days later the husband was picked up at the Canadian border, brought back and questioned. Once again it was Alice who got him to confess the shooting, he'd arrived home early from Afghanistan and wanted to surprise his wife, as the UBER pulled up in front of his house he watched his father walk in using a key. He had the driver let him out at the next block, circled back and waited in his garden shed, a few hours later he watched them going at it hot and heavy through the bedroom window, they didn't have the sense to pull the drapes tightly closed. Not sure what to do he walked around several hours, remembering he kept the 45 in the back garden shed since she didn't like weapons in the house, he retrieved it from the gun safe and loaded it.

Planning to wait and confront his father when he left he noticed the lights come on in the early morning hours, looking through the window again he saw his father butt fucking his wife, something she wouldn't even talk about with him much less do. He stated that when all the shit he'd witnessed over the past year came flooding back into his mind, he said *fuck it*, used his key to enter, shot her first, then his father, then blew his balls off. Yes, he knew he was looking at life, he didn't really care.

John had been suspended without pay for nearly two months by the time Internal Affairs and the DA were done with him, he had two choices, since he'd been with the department twenty nine years he would be allowed to retire with his pension but no health benefits, or go to trial for an array of charges that could be levied against him, he chose to retire. It was about this time I also received news I wasn't expecting, Albert had been approached to teach in Holland for a year on a professor exchange program, which without consulting me he had accepted. I wanted to be upset and angry, it would have been to no avail, for the past ten years Albert had been doing what Albert wanted to do whether I liked it or not. The day I took him to the airport would be the last time I ever saw him, while it isn't very common in Europe or the States he succumbed to pneumonia within sex months of being abroad. The kids and I decided to have him cremated there, I met them in Amsterdam, collected his ashes, spread them over the ocean and flew home.

After resigning myself to the fact that he would be gone forever, not that he'd been around much anyway, I began making plans to have Oliver overnight often, the shocker was what happened next, John was going to sell up and move back to the east coast near his parents, Oliver was free to come along or not as he liked. Sylvie, Oliver and I sat down the following Saturday to try working something out, I had plenty of room and could put him up at my place, but it would likely create upheaval within the department. Sylvie on the other hand had the perfect situation, there was an apartment above her garage where Oliver could live rent free as long as he was willing to keep servicing us.

Oliver moved into the apartment the weekend John left, with Albert gone I had a ten year old vehicle sitting in my garage taking up room, I gave it to Oliver to use for school and other things. Part of the agreement for us helping him was that he either went to a tech school or the local branch of the university system for secondary education. Since he loved tools and tinkering the two year small engine program at our local tech school was perfect for him, I had gone to school with the owner of a local lawn repair center who would hire him upon completion.

With Sylvie being only thirty steps away he spent at least two nights a week with her, I would spend my nights with him in the apartment and an occasional weekend at mine when it was our time to be together. We worked around each other's schedules making it a perfect situation, Oliver continued to learn, our bodies gained stamina allowing us to be in bed with him twice a week and occasionally three times. Though Sylvie and I never participated in a threesome we did watch each other get fucked into the mattress a few times while we worked a dildo in and out of our own pussy. Somehow it seemed more erotic masturbating while watching your best friend get ploughed by the biggest dick you'd ever seen or had inside you, to watch the semen ooze around the sides of his cock knowing yours would be next to be filled with his baby batter.

Our arrangement lasted three years before Ollie met the girl he felt was his life partner, Sylvie and I shared him one last weekend, we alternated and cheered each other on as we watched. Within four months of Oliver being moved in with his now fiancé, Sylvie had a new renter for her apartment, a twenty year old German student, it took us less than a month to have this previously virgin boy riding in the saddle of our hips filling our needy pussies, making sure we had him securely in our web of sex.

He has three years before he has to go back or extend his visa, at a minimum we're looking forward to three years of this young stud fucking us senseless, his dick is fat and at just shy of seven inches he keeps us happy. One thing is for sure, neither he or anyone else will ever match up to Oliver, or as we began calling him when he moved in with Sylvie ... Big O.

I'll be 57 the last year Hans is in the states unless he extends his visa, whether he stays or goes I'm planning to pull the plug and retire, thirty plus years of the carnage I see daily is enough. Both kids are now married and hopefully will start families by the time I retire, I'm anxious to be a grandma. I may look for an older lover after that, I don't think I could match the vigor and stamina of a younger man at that age, an older gentleman once or twice a week will be enough.

Until then I plan to continue falling into bed two or three times a week with Petra, (in English it would be Peter)

In doing so he will spread my thighs, brighten my eyes and give my tail some exercise.